• Published 21st Sep 2015
  • 585 Views, 0 Comments

Siege of Canterlot - Cyberponychronics



Canterlot is being attacked by an old enemy

  • ...
 0
 585

Episode 10: Siege of Canterlot

Jay and Gary walk out of their workshop as they see a letter sticking out of Jay's mailbox.

Jay opens the letter and reads:

Dear Jay the Cyberpony,

You have been invited to the Grand Galloping Gala.

On behalf of me and my sister, we wish that you could come.

You have to bring a guest to the Gala.

Yours Truly,

Princess Celestia,

Ruler of Equestria.

Jay doesn't get it. ''What the duck-duck is a 'Grand Galloping Gala'? Is that an eating contest, because I dang would like some hayburgers.''

''It's some sort of dance. Romantic stuff. You don't like that.''

Jay makes a puking sound. ''I'm the Element of Creativity, which is an Element of Family, not an Element of Romance. You ain't goin' either?''

Gary nods. ''I go as Applejack's guest.''

''Fine, I will play NFS on me own then.''

Jay is baking a pizza as he sees some ruckus at Canterlot, involving some flashes.

''Nice! They havin' a party up there. But it ain't lookin' like any fun.''

Jay eats his pizza, steps outside and heads towards Canterlot.

As Jay reaches the gates, he notices that no guards are guarding.

''Dang strange. There are always some guards round these gates, especially after the Changelings.''

Jay heads into the town and notices several damaged houses.

''Looks like they all had a rough party.''

But then he gets pulled into a dark alley. ''What the hay!''

The dark pony simply hisses. ''Sssh. They might hear you.''

''Skulyo?''

Jay's friend looks around him and says: ''Yeah.''

''Who are 'they'?''

''An army of Rare Emeralds. He somehow managed to survive the Volcano and started cloning himself.''

''Gee, I wonder where he got that idea from. We all know what became of C. It's lucky how Raiki turned out.''

''It's just waiting 'till the clones turn against him.''

Jay rises.

''What are you doing?''

''It could take up to weeks until they turn against him. My friends are probably in danger there.''

''Then I'll go with you.''

They enter the Castle and notice several parts of the roof laying on the ground.

''They dang well did some damage 'round Canterlot.''

''Yeah. But where are the clones?''

Then they hear a familiar voice shouting: ''INTRUDER ALERT!''

''You got your answer.''

As Jay and Skulyo prepare to fight, something drops on their head, knocking them unconsious.

''Jay?''

Jay moans and raises, knocking his head on the ceiling.

''Ack, dahay? Why is the ceiling this dang low?''

''We're in a cell man.''

''You don't say.''

Jay looks around and sees some black bars at the only exit of his small room.

On closer examination, he states: ''These ain't breakable. These are Obsidian Bars, unbreakable to anyone.''

''Then how are we supposed to break out.''

''Only dark magic can destroy it.''

The friends think. ''Wait a minute. Skulyo, you got dark magic, correct?''

''Well, yeah. But is that gonna work.''

''Try it homie.''

As a dark aura surrounds Skulyo, the bars dissappear. ''Get going. I can hold the bars open for a short while.''

Jay swiftly moves through the opening and stares at Skulyo, as the bars reappear.

''How 'bout you?'' Jay asks.

''I'll get out eventually. Don't worry, find and take out Rare Emerald.'' His friend calms him.

''How do I find the real one?''

''The others have white eyes.''

Jay nods and goes.

After battling millions of Emeralds, Jay enters Celestia's Throne Room, only to find the real Rare Emerald sitting on the Royal Throne.

''You came a long way, Cyber.'' He says.

''What have ye done to my friends?''

''They're safe, as long as I want them to be.''

''If you hurt 'em, it'll be the last thing you'll ever do.''

Emerald raises and walks towards one of the windows stains. ''Why do you need to be so violent? I did not hurt them. At least, not yet.''

''Yet.'' Jay rises one of his eyebrow. ''What'd you mean by that.''

''It means that I'll harm each and every single one of them if you fail to defeat me.''

Emerald laughs manically. ''So, bring. It. ON!''

As he turns to Jay, he grows giant wings and a horn and starts attacking Jay, both physical and magical.

Jay can't defend himself and gets knocked onto the stained glass that represent his arrival, breaking it.

Emerald keeps laughing. ''YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME! I'VE GROWN STRONGER IN THE DEPTHS OF THAT DESTROYED VOLCANO!''

Jay gets another blow, losing a part of his face.

Emerald stops attacking and looks at Jay. ''You're...face.''

''What's wrong with it?''

The faceless part reveals a robotic pony skull, with a red dot eye.

Jay looks at a window stain to see his partial face. ''What did you do to me?''

Emerald backs off. ''That wasn't me. I swear.''

Jay walks furiously towards Emerald.

In defence, Emerald blasts a beam towards Jay, but instead hitting Jay, it hits a mare who escaped.

Looking behind him, he loses his breath as he sees the mare laying on the ground in her green dress. ''FLUTTER!''

Jay rushes towards his friend and holds her in his hooves.

''Fluttershy...'' He cries.

He lays her down, turns towards Emerald and grunts: ''No one hurts Fluttershy. NO ONE HURTS THE CUTEST AND NICEST SWEETHEART PONY IN ALL OF THE ENTIRE ULTIVERSE!''

He releases his rage and blows Emerald through a wall, straight into oblivion.

Jay forces himself to calm down and holds Fluttershy in his hooves again. ''Don't go Flutter, don't.''

He hears a soft voice: ''Jay...''

''Flutter?''

''You came...''

''I'll always come when my friends need me.''

''I feel better now, now my best friend is here.''

''You ain't goin' up, right?''

''The beam was a stunning ray. I only feel weak.''

Jay hugs his friend. ''Good.'' And he exhales.

''Let's release our friends.

After Fluttershy and Jay have released their friends, they all gather in the throne room.

As Celestia gives a speech, Flash Sentry comes towards Jay and says: ''Thank you. You did something even I couldn't do. And I owe you an Apology.''

''For what?''

''For misjudging you and you brother. I thought you were only harm towards everypony. I'm sorry.''

''Ah. Ye didn't had to give your apology. If I knew someone with a history like mine, I would easily do the same.''

Then Flash smiles and Jay is called up on the stage.

''Hey, uh, fellow ponies. As you all know, I'm Jay the Cyberpony, and I was the one defeating Rare Emerald. However, it was not my own power that blew him through the wall.''

Mumbling goes through the audience.

''It would not have happened if Fluttershy wasn't hit. You see, I have strong power, and some of them I ain't proud of. One of those powers I've used.''

More mumbling.

''It was the power of anger and loss. In my family, we call it an Enragement, a uncontrollable boost of power after seeing a beloved one getting hurt. I did some things I ain't proud of because of that specific power.''

Mumbling.

''But goin' to another topic: Emerald is still alive.''

A wave of shock goes through everypony.

''It's only waitin' till he attacks again. But we'll be ready for him. But knowing him, it could take up to three years minimum for him to attack.''

Flash Sentry walks up the stage and says: ''With Shining Armor gone, I'm in charge of the Royal Guard. I'll do anything I can to protect you all. You can do your basic daily work.''

Jay walks down and says to Gary: ''I'll be chillin' out in our secret mine. You gotta do things back here on your own.''

''But Jay!''

Jay had already left...

Next Episode: Battle of Changelings

Author's Note:

Seems legit, right? Old villain returns from the dead. Original.

People asked me why my main OC is called ''Cyberpony''. It's because internal matters.

The OCs of this story are self explanatory, just an old OC recycled into quadrillion white eyed versions. Pretty dang cheap.

Do you really think I'd kill off Fluttershy? You sick Bucker.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment