• Published 8th Sep 2015
  • 24,056 Views, 276 Comments

A New Life - Roman



A 19 year old boy who had an unhappy childhood has a second chance at it. Just not in the way he would have liked.

  • ...
45
 276
 24,056

Bath and Bond

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long.

Anyway the reason I didn't make Twilight ask Our buddy Alex about human is because of this reason:
In Equestria girls, it never mentions them being human.

Also the reason I want them to try and find Wildenstein castle and B.J. Blazkowicz, is because I thought it would be funny. That's all.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Bath and Bond

Luna came to a stop, and hovered in front of a pair of averaged sized double doors which were a very dark shade of blue, at the was like someone had thrown an ink bottle at each upper part of the doors, two crescent moons were centred in the middle of ink blot facing each other on the doors.

“Welcome to my, now our private chambers darling.”

Finally!

I’ve had to put up with this mare, rambling on and on about how she has always dreamt of becoming a mother when she was a filly. Also going on say how she would like love to thank B.J. Blazkowicz by knighting him, or something like that.

And YES! I tried to tell her that Wolfenstein was just a video game on a console (I even explained what that was as well) called an Xboxone.
I also said that the Nazi war crimes were dealt with about seventy years ago.
God this is getting out hand-hoof-hand, whatever.

But that information had as much affect as using a cheese sandwich to defend yourself against a charging wolf.
Sorry, I’ve been practising playing on words. Yeah I know what you’re thinking, ‘look what happened to him when he tried irony’. Laugh it up why don’t you………..I get that sort of thing a lot.
Besides, it will be a waste of a perfectly good cheese sandwich.

Both doors lit-up in a light bluey-turquois arura, they both opened in response and Luna flew in to a circle room.
It actually wasn’t bad. I’m no fan of blue so that spoils it for me, but hey, I like the shape of it.
There was a crescent moon shaped bed with a small lantern dangling from the top tip of the moon bed in the centre of the room. A carpet with a full/crescent moon, four dark blue slippers rested neatly on the rug.
A single door the same size as the doors we came through to left of us, this one was just plain purple though.

To the far end of the room was two more double doors that led on to a balcony. I know this because they had been left open.

To the right was a large wardrobe. That looked like it was stuffed to bursting, with what I can assume is some sort of dresses.

Seriously, I don’t know why ponies need clothes seein…..

Oh, crap!

I swear I my pupils and even my IRISES, shrinking to pinpricks.

If she thinks, she is going to put me IN A DRESS! She will have another thing coming.

Luna suddenly released me from her hooves only to catch me in her magic turquoise aura. I floated past her smiling face and on to her back, were she then began to do a sort of skip to the door left.

Right, time to make a brake for it!

I seemed to hover in the air with my legs doing a blurry windmill, for about a second longer than anything should have been able to in reali….

Oh yeah! This is just a world that someone made A.K.A. a cartoon. So it’s not meant to make sense. (Really need to keep reminding myself of that)

Anyway, I had barely leaped off Luna’s back. When an all too familiar turquoise aura court me just inches from the floor. Which was followed by light giggle.

“Aww, does my little angel not want to have a bath?”

Right that’s it. I can’t take this anymore!

I was plopped back on Luna’s back, under her smiling face.
Well, it’s now or never, just need to do it politely.

“Look, I’m not-”

I didn’t get to finish that sentence, because we had just entered to probably the biggest bathroom I had EVER been in.

There was a round sunken bath that was pretty much a mini swimming pool and… are those Jacuzzi jets lining the baths walls.

Huh, maybe I was too quick to judge this place.

I’ve never really been in a Jacuzzi before. I’m guessing you’re all not interested in knowing that.

Hey, was that a gilded mirror.
What am I thinking of course she would have one, be extremely rich and… or someone just said ‘hey let’s give her a REALLY expensive mirror’. Man that is such simple solution it just makes me want to spit!

Suddenly, I find myself being picked of Luna’s back by her magic and placed on the floor in front of her. She looked down at me with that smile that looks so of the happy sappy stuff that I would probably have to watch The Women in Black just to get that sodding image out of my head.

Why is she smiling anyway?
I just don’t get it.

“Mommy has to go and raise the moon. So are you going alright on your own for a couple of minutes?”

Hell yes! I'll be perfectly fine by my self, I've had much worse than being left alone.

I wasn’t going to say that out loud though.
What? Just because stuck in MLP (which can also stand for My Little Pushovers), doesn’t mean I’m going to rude… much.

*doors close*

“Huh?” “Oh right she’s gone to disobey the laws of physics.”

Wasn’t that what turned her in to a villain in the first place?
And a really badly done villain who really needed to look in a science book.

I remember Amy asking to use me as something to hide behind when she couldn’t watch ‘the princess turn bad’ in the first part of season or whatever season it was. She especially didn’t want to see it when… Nightmare moon was it? Yeah… so anyway, she said her duty was now to destroy Celestia. Well that just sent me into a laughing fit at how over dramatized it was… which earned me a small not at painful smack from Amy.

But seriously Nightmare Moon couldn’t destroy a boiled egg. The only villains that showed any promise was dark king guy and a changing bug thing.

Hey, I never really payed attention to it. I could have been practicing sentences in that time.

Wait! If this is a TV show then that means…

“Amy… if you’re watching me right now and diced to use this against me. Then take all your dolls and put them through a-”

“Oh hey what’s this?”

I’ve just found a button just near the rim of the bath.
Remember that childish metal state I told you about earlier. Well it’s kicking in by making me wont to bush that button, see what happens and then do it all over again while giggling my head off.

“Hehe”

Which… is what I’m doing right now.

*click-click* *click-click*

Damn this is so embarrassing, and I can’t stop it.
It’s… actually fun.

Wait… what hell am I doing?

Damn this new infant brain!

“No, no sweetie. That’s not to be played with.”

A familiar hoof wrapped around my torso and pulled me to a soft coat of fur. Looking up, I saw mummy’s smiling face starring-

(…)

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?

‘Me’

Shut-up brain... wait, you’re me arguing with me.

‘Actually I am. Just a part of you that was locked away.’

What?

‘The part of you, you never got to experience.’

I don’t understand.

‘Think!’

I am

‘What were you never shown?’

You’re not making sense.

“Moonlight, are you alright?”

“Huh, what?” I came out of my inward struggle to see Luna had turned me around in her hooves to face her.

“You just, zoned out. You didn’t respond to anything I said. What’s wrong?”

What? I do this all the time when can’t cope with the world, or if I’m trying to work something out. I call it my lockdown, it’s how my A.S.D. functions.

Luna slowly pulled me into another hug, and began to stroke my hai… I mean mane.
(And I did braced myself for it this time. One time when I was hugged and wasn’t expecting it, I ended up punching the hugger. Who turned out to be a girl who rather liked me, but I didn’t like her.)
“Were you remembering your time in wol-”

Right I’ve had enough of this!

“NO, can we please stop talking about it, please.” It has gone far enough, and it just put me off the game more than it has done already.

Luna sniffed, while a single tear rolled down her cheek. “I’m sorry. It’s just-”

I held up a forehoof. “It’s just how my mind works when I can’t cope or I need to think about something I retreat in to it. It’s an Autistic trait of mine.”

(…)

“Can you let go please.”

Luna gently put me down on the white tiled floor, and trotted over to two buttons, larger than the one I had been fiddling with. One of them had a red dot, the other a blue one. Don’t need to guess what the coloured dots meant. She was also humming a tune that was CLIRLY the MLP theme song.

I hate that song.

Okay, now have to try and resist the urge to start playing with the button from earlier.

And, failing miserably at it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Luna pressed the hot and cold buttons. After a second of a metallic humming noise the water began to fill the bath.

Looking back up at her new daughter with a smile that a certain pink earth pony named Pinkie Pie, would be proud of. Only to have it slowly fade away at what she saw.

Her little Moonlight Eclipse was sitting by the bath's jets button, and was rocking back and forth slightly. She was muttering strange words under her breath that Luna couldn’t make out.

“Moonlight.”

Luna walked anti-clockwise around the filling sunken bath to face the clearly troubled filly. By the time she reached the poor child she could hear her whispering had intensified. It was as if she was arguing with somepony.

“Moonlight, honey. Are you alright?” Her daughter didn’t respond to her question. Luna tried waving a hoof in front of her face….still no response. The filly's eyes had a distend look in them, she would only blink once every three to five seconds.
She was now starting to get worried.

“Sweetheart, please say something!”

Luna reached a hoof out to her foal close to her. But before her hoof touched her child, the said child LEAPED back away from her like she had just been struck by lightning, and then took an aggressive stance!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I… was… not… ready for that!

I need to proper for stuff like being touched. If I don’t get warned I lash out, especially if I’m in my lockdown phase.
I really need let Luna know about that before I end up hurting someone. Might just as well be now.

Come on Alex, you’ve been through far worse than being hugged, like the time you got assaulted 5 years back. That’s then this is now, so let’s just get this over with so you get the hell out of here and get home
Alright now. Just calm down and let’s just explain to Luna that you don’t like being touched.

Looking up to Luna’s… tear filled face. Oh come, on!
I wasn’t that bad.
Was I?

Ok I didn’t mean to be aggressive, it just happens.

“I’m sorry, I just-”

Before I could get the rest of my apology since Luna had pulled me into ANOTHER HUG! This one was a bone crushing one.
I know because I heard my ribs pop. For God’s sake, what is it her and hugging me?

“What did they do to you?” Whispered Luna, as she squeezed me just a little tighter. “I swear to you here and now. I will give you back the family that those monsters in ponies cloths took from you. And I promise I’ll be the greatest mother you have ever had!”

Was I, or was I not supposed hear that. Either way heard it, and I’m just fed up with dealing with all of this. I’m especially having a real problem with this infant mind, which is TEARING apart my knowledge of what to do in a situation what I CAN’T COPE WITH!

This is all just one big nightm-a-a-r-r-e-e.

My vision starts to get blurry and I feel tears trickle down my cheeks as high-pitched whimpers escaped my muzzle.

Luna suddenly started to rock me back and forth humming a tune I didn’t know this time (but it was defiantly a soothing one) in to my left ear.

(…)

I felt a cold and damp… something caress my forehead. Looking up I saw Luna bring her tongue back to lick the other side of my face.

My new equine instincts told me something that made my blood run cold.

She’s claiming me, by leaving her scent on me.

The worst part is that felt a part of my mind, ACTUALLY ACEPTING IT!

Luna retracted her tongue and stared down at me with a smile. I really want to push myself away from this pony stranger who has just up and claimed me on the spot.

But another part of me just wanted to snuggle up to her. And man it over ruling me ability to think straight.

Luna stood up with one of her forehooves pressing me to her barrel, and trotted to some small steps that lead down in to the ‘bath’ (I don’t know how she is able to balance on only three hooves).

“Now, how about a nice bath with mommy and then bed.”

How about you just send me home.

If only going to bed here will cores me to wake up back home. But I doubt that will happen.

Besides, I just want to sleep. Tomorrows a new day anyway and-

Ooohh, this is nice.

The water is really warm and relaxing, I could feel my eyelids droop. I looked up at a soaking Luna who was smiling down at me.

I let out a high-pitched yawn. To which Luna just cooed at me like I was a baby. Although I didn’t have the strength argue back.

“Mummy, I want to go to bed.”

Okay… I really tried to say Luna, but something warped my words to say mummy instead of what I was meant to say and-

(…)

Oh… I think I’ve just fallen asleep.

Bummer.

Oh Well, I’m just going to dream about being in the Fallout 4 wasteland.

Although now I might now miss its release date, depending on how long I’m stuck here. If not permanently!
But I have seen enough of the trailers to build a general idea of what it’s going to be like.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Luna watched as her daughter fell asleep in her forehooves. She sighed and leaned back against the rim of the bath. She could feel Moonlight’s heart beat against her chest as the filly snuggled in to her soaked fur.

I’ve always dreamed of having a child, ever since I was a young thousands of years ago. But my sister’s and my beloved subjects were always to nerves to ever be with us in a relationship.

But there was one thing that confused her.


Even if we did have children of our own. They wouldn’t have ever been Alicorn, due to what we know now as not having the genes to pass on the necessary traits. But how was Moonlight born, if her parents were only from one of the three tribes. How is that possible?

She looked down at her new child, and smiled. She pulled the sleeping filly closer to her and smiled to herself.

However it happened. She is my child now, my child of the moonlight and shadows of the eclipse.

And I think bath time can have an early finish just this once.


The princess of the Night climbed the bath’s steps. Used a spell to dry her and her daughter. Then made her way to her moon shaped bed, looking forward to the next day were she could rebuild the life her child had lost.