• Published 21st Jan 2016
  • 4,057 Views, 94 Comments

feral power - The oracle



A power is rising in the everfree. Its name is twilight sparkle, and it is pissed off.

  • ...
15
 94
 4,057

celestia and luna interlude

As Celestia munched on her breakfast, she gave a small chortle as her sisters head rested on the the pancakes that she was supposed to be eating, her horn having impaled one. She reached over, bobbed her nose, and woke her up by licking maple syrup off pf her cheek. Luna woke up with a start, looked around, settled her gaze on celestia, and glared.

Celestia then spoke in the best trolling voice that she could muster and said " Good morning luna. Did you have a good night, blasting nightmares of chickens, bunnies, and bears?" Luna grumbled " Don't forget that accursed fox. We especially hate him, jumping out at us, and running where the others only walked."

After she removed the pancake from her horn, and a few minutes of silence, Luna spoke up and said " Sister, we actually have something else to share with thou." Celestia smiled and said " Sure luna, fire away." Luna took in a breath and said " After we were about to exit the dreamscape last night, we came upon a door that had two cutie marks. One was of them was a purple star with five smaller white stars around it. The other one was also a large purple star, but it had a everfree vine wrapped around it. They were shimmering in and out of existence, like they could not decide which one would hold dominance over the dream. When i opened the door, there was a solitary eye, and when i tried to touch it, it opened. A voice said ' Get out of my head ' and used vines to cast me out. Have you had any visions lately?"

Celestia replied no, but thought back to her visions from last night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Celestia opened her eyes, she did not expect to see what she was seeing.

She saw her persanol army, the solar paladians, trying to pull trender vines off of several buildings in canterlot. After a while, the scene changed and she saw her army fending off a huge army of nocturnes, timber wolves, hydras, manticores, scorpios, and other creatures of the everfree. She saw herself going hoof to claw with a large green hydra with her battle armour on, and her best sword, suns fury, at her side.

Just as it looked like they were starting to win, a shadow popped in front of celestia, and knocked her back. It was luna, but she did not have her usual armour on. Instead of dark blue, and black, it was instead a mix of pale blue and vine green. Wat was strange however, was the symbol on her chest. It was a brilliant cresent moon with a trender vine wrapped around it.

Luna bared her teeth, and spat " This wouldn't have happened if you had left us alone, but now, you must die!" Just as she was about to raise her sword, she heard a raspy voice saying " She is mine." Luna nodded, backed away with a sadistic smile on her face, and let a mare in dark green armour step forward. The mare had a eye patch over her right eye, and her sword shone with a brilliant light.

She leaned towards her and whispered " You should have left us alone." She slit celestia's neck, and everything went black.

She heard discords voice saying " If you cannot stop this civil war from happening, then i will,and i won't play around like last time. Tick tock celestia, time is running out."

She woke with a start, gasping for air, panting. After several minutes, she had one thought, ' I can not let this come to pass.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She brought her attention back to the present. She took her dirty dishes to the sink, and said " Luna, you tell Cadance about your dream. I will tell trixie. With those two working together, i am sure that we can we will get to the bottom of this."

As she headed to the throne room to start her day, she thought to herself ' I also promise i won't let my visions come to pass, even if i must kill this mare in the everfree.'