• Published 21st Jan 2016
  • 4,061 Views, 94 Comments

feral power - The oracle



A power is rising in the everfree. Its name is twilight sparkle, and it is pissed off.

  • ...
15
 94
 4,061

Zebras, and waiting wolves

Zebras and waiting wolves

As she was pondering the actions of the timber wolves the other day and searching for some herbs to replenish her stock, she heard a humming sound coming from her left.

' Damn it, it's that zebra. Got to hide.'

As she dives into the brush, she saw the zebra walking by, with a staff somehow balanced on her back and a determined look on her face.

" I still can not find who made these trails. They must live near by, judging from how the timber wolves react to this section of the forest. I will go the rounds one more time, then I will go home."

As she walked off, twilight walked out of the bush and pulled some thorns out of her coat.

"Ok, next time, check for thorns BEFORE you jump."

As she looked where the zebra had walked off, she thought to herself 'So, that zebra is looking for me huh? I will have to be more careful. Add that to those armored ponies that keep on trying to find me, and I will have to be much more careful in the future. Maybe if I bring something to the timber wolves, I can get a few to help me.'

As she thought to herself, she realized that she had never learned the zebras name. She just keep on calling her that zebra could she? ' Oh well,' she thought, ' when I am found I will ask her her name.'

As she walked back home, she noticed a new set of paw prints on her trail. 'Huh, don't tell me I am going to have a repeat of yesterday!'

However when she got home, she noticed that the timber wolf, instead of hiding in the bushes, was sitting on her welcome mat, looking at her front door with the plant in its mouth.

She said out loud in her trademark raspy voice," So, we're doing this again? Just like yesterday?"

It yelped in surprise and turned around, looking at her with a look that said ' really?'

She laughed and plucked it from its jaws and walked inside her house. The Timberwolf tried to follow her in but she closed the door. After the wolf stubbed its snout after hitting the door, he gave out a howl.

Three more timber wolves walked out of the bush. Then a timber wolf that was bigger than the other walked out and stared at the thing keeping them out from their alpha.

He was thinking to himself ' Door keeping us out, lets alpha in, figure out how to get pass wood portal. Wait, idea '

He barked at one of his smaller brothers, telling him his plan. The dog nodded its head and ran off, carrying out his omegas orders.

Omega then stared at the door thinking ' Soon, you will have entire everfree, alpha, I swear by wolf pack. '

They then slunk back into the bushes, waiting for the time to be with their master.