• Published 22nd Sep 2015
  • 42,610 Views, 153 Comments

Hit The Showers - Harms Way



Rainbow Dash, your secret crush, is your new workout partner for gym class. However, the real workout happens after the class ends.

  • ...
57
 153
 42,610
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

If only the parents came around for a visit during/just before their cute little nap. That would be funny to see/read.

Yay a bonus chapter! Nice work my friend :pinkiehappy:

"I still can't believe this is happening." You think as your shaft disappears inside Rainbow once more. "I'm about to cum inside Rainbow Dash!"

Sorry to disappoint you, Anon, but you're not the first one to do it.
Then again, you get extra points for the reference.

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting an anniversary bonus chapter! Since this is one of my favorite RD clopfics, I'll definitely have to read it!

And it occurs to me I never got back to you about which headcanons of mine this fic supported... eh, I just have the idea that RD really likes anal - but only with those she loves.

new chapter for first anniversary of this stories release? YES!

Damn son. Good job.

Its a shame you can only like and fav a story once i would be massing those buttons like crazy right now. Also, this was really great, loved it.

I wasn't expecting this bonus chapter to show up, so this was a nice surprise. :rainbowdetermined2:

Igtcird... sorry folks, it had to be said...


As for that bonus chapter, Hot Damn! That's What I Like To See! Good job, Harms Way!

Also: Will there be any more bonus chapters?

7580466
They are just laying in the living room aren't they?

7586518 They are indeed. And I'm assuming, as she's a high school student, that Rainbow still lives with her parents. So it'll be a fun experience seeing them come home to that sight.

You sir, continue to amaze me with your brilliance. Well done.
i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

:pinkiegasp: I did not expect another chapter!!! :pinkiehappy: WOO-HOO!!!!

"And you know how I hate waiting. So with that being said...."

Applebloom can summarize that by saying "I want it now!!!!" -:applecry:

Also, bravo for not using the phrase "Taste the Rainbow" :rainbowwild:

"I love you." You reply before giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. "So much." Your eyes then close as you prepare yourself for slumber. But before you board the dreamland express, a sentence consisting of four words makes a smile appear on your face. One that you've only heard before in your dreams. But now, you'll cherish those words for as long as you live.

:rainbowkiss::heart:!!!

This was an EXCELLENT read, and very hot... :ajsmug:

Now this is a legendary fic. I dare say that it's as sharp as a razor, and I hope your future works come out as fast as a hedgehog.

Shower sex is hot and very passionate

8799188
taste the rainbow

"You have nothing to fear." You reply before giving her a quick kiss on her soft blue cheek. "I'm not the kind of guy who plays games behind someone's back."

The last few stories seem to say otherwise.

Truly beautiful.

Most excellent.

THIS is what they SHOULD be putting in museums

Login or register to comment