• Published 5th Sep 2015
  • 3,405 Views, 183 Comments

Planet Express's Package Pony - MrAquino



The planet express crew receive a package containing a cross eyed Pegasus that thinks they're all her family.

  • ...
15
 183
 3,405

History lessons

Inside Fry & Bender's apartment, Fry sat down on the couch playing videogames, old 8-Bit Nintendo to be exact. Derpy walked into the room, seeing Fry play "Battletoads" It was a beautiful day outside, but Derpy was stuck inside with Fry, who was too busy with his gaming. Derpy watched as Fry sucked on the first level, being geaten so easily & getting the "Game Over" Screen.

"You suck at this." Derpy commented.

"Hey!" Fry replied "I was a great gamer back in the 20th Century! And I doubt you can play!"

"I can't; hooves."

"That's your excuse? Or are you a chicken?" Derpy's eyes went straight

"What did you just say?"

"I didn't stutter. Are you a chicken?"

"...Nobody calls me chicken!"

"Then beat it!" Fry handed Derpy the remote. Derpy took the remote controller and began to play.

Fry stared with wide eyes and an open mouth as Derpy not only passed the third stage so easily, but the entire game itself!

"That was easy." Derpy commented, pushing the controller to the floor.

"EASY!?!?!?" Fry yelled in shock "Derpy! You single handily beated the hardest game from my time! With no fingers!"

"...That was the hardest game ever? It was child's play."

"...You are a God among us now."

"Have any other game that you want me to beat easily, prove that it isn't hard?"

"I got nothing. Why did you come here anyways?"

"I was bored, but this helped out a bit."

"Well... you want to go to the park or something? I can teach you what life was like back in the 20th century."

"That's what the heads at the museum are for."

"Then you want to talk to them?"

"I don't see why not.

Both Fry and Derpy walked around the head museum, meeting interesting people that were famous before Fry's time, but who were also famous after Fry's time being cyrogenically frozen, most through questionable means like Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and Amber Rose. The most weirdest ones had strange, and kinda racist names, like Jerry Purpdrank, Piques, and Kingbach, who became famous for using something called 'Vine' that restricted them to only 6 second videos. Most of these celebrities were questionable to both Fry & Derpy, though Derpy took her disliking by pushing them off their shelf, especially a Canadian girl with an attitude. Derpy stopped near the head of a woman with long, red hair

"Hello there." She spoke "The name's Lauren Faust, or as most people remember me, the creator of cartoons like Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for imaginary friends, and the underrated movie The Iron Giant."

"And I'm her husband." A man's head with curly black hair next to Lauren added "Craig Mccracken, the REAL creator of those things that no one talks about."

"Oh please, many of the stuff you made are considered 'girly', so it would make sense they followed me more."

"Yeah, but most of your fanbase are guys, I have very little people following me."

"Oh, but I have you to thank for my followers, and I'm sure there's other that follow you."

"Maybe, but I'm kinda glad we died together in 2009, though I wander what would've happened if we survived and worked for Hasbro."

"Who cares, we're together again." Derpy blinked at the two, the scooted away. She stopped at another head, this one facing the other way.

"Who are you?" She asked

"I'd rather not tell my real name," he replied "but please, call me Tatsurou. Tats for short if you want."

"What are you famous for?"

"...Fanfiction." Fry's laughter was heard.

"Now I hate the past."

Fry and Derpy sat together together in the living room, looking through the television channels. Most of the news channels they skipped were boring news channels and really stupid reality shows like 'App Argo' & 'The real housewives of Omicron Persei 8'. Fry stopped at a channel as a cartoon played.

"Why'd you stop?" Derpy asked

"I actually remember watching this as a kid myself."

"This!? Turn it off!! TURN IT OFF!!!"

"Aw, give it a go. This is much better than most of the crap that's on right now, even if it's older than me."

"Wait... it's older than you?"

"Yeah, and anyone can watch them, no matter how young or old you are."

"...Fine, but if it sucks, we're scrolling more."

"I doubt that."

Both Fry and Derpy watched, and laughed, at the various cartoon involving a Coyote failing at catching a road runner, the rivalry between a rabbit & a duck, and many others. Derpy was especially surprised at the fact that they're all voiced by one man only, and was especially surprised at just how free moving everything was unlike most cartoons that felt a bit restricted.

"Are there any other shows like this?"

"Hm... There's Animaniacs, but we'll give T.V. a break for now."

"Aw, pwease!"

"Derpy, I'm not falling for your eye & baby talk again." She continued "Derpy." She continued even harder "...Fine, we'll see what's next." Hammerman played. Derpy turned off the T.V. by throwing the remote control at it's screen and threw it out of the window, crushing some little blue people in Klan white robes. She laid on Fry's lap with her tummy exposed.

"Rub my tummy. I need to get rid of those nightmares."

"But we now need a new T.V." Derpy pulled out a large wad of cash

"Get yourself one, but my belly needs rubbing!"

"Alright, calm down." Fry began to scratch Derpy's belly, letting the filly squeal in delight.

Author's Note:

This explains why everyone doesn't know Derpy: Lauren Faust and Craig mccracken were accidentally killed by Bender before she could help with G4 MLP during Bender's Big Game. Also, forgive me Tats. (Go to 3:47 for perfect metaphor)

Won't lie, I was really busy and I'll be even busier with College. (Estrella Mountain Community College)