• Published 4th Sep 2015
  • 3,612 Views, 104 Comments

Equestria World, Book 1: Surviving Canterlot High - Gear Works



Jack's family just move to Ponyville, where he now attends Canterlot High. He soon learns that it's not like any school he's been to. If he wants to survive, he will need help from his new friends...and his special "gift."

  • ...
13
 104
 3,612

PreviousChapters Next
Ch. 3 - Sunset Madness

Twilight was still worried about the fact that Sunset Shimmer was in the same first four classes that she was in, not to mention that I was also in those same four classes. Applejack and me have been trying to calm her down, but it hasn’t been easy.

“Look,” said Applejack, “so what if Sunset is in your next class, and the one after that, and the one…after…that. Anyway, you can handle whatever she throws at you, because you’re better than her.”

Twilight had a concerned look on her face and said, “Really? I mean she has been on my case since the last school year, maybe before that. I just feel like she wants revenge on me for stopping her on her last attempt.”

Applejack let out a big sigh. “Jack, can you at least help me out here.”

“I would if I knew the full story. But Rarity was going to tell me later when Sunset wasn’t around. Think you can fill me in?”

“You want the long version or the short version?”

“Since we don’t have much time, the short version.”

“Sunset Shimmer was one of the popular girls here as she starting her freshman year. And she was dating Flash around that time. Well, Sunset and Flash decided to break it off, and that’s when he started dating Twilight. She starts getting more attention than Sunset and decided to cause some trouble during her sophomore year to get back at her. We start helping Twilight out with what Sunset was doing, she finally gets caught near the end of the year, and everyone now hates her after she reveals her true colors.”

“And now she wants to be that bully behind me after all that has happen to her,” Twilight concluded. “This is not a good first day coming back to school.”

“Well, now that I got an idea about her,” I added, “I think I can deal with her if she causes any problems.”

“I don’t know if that would be a good idea, sugercube,” said Applejack. “You really don’t know her well. Plus, you’re a guy, and she’s a girl. That would be an issue that everyone would be talking about if you got involved.”

“Well, she doesn’t know me well, either. And I have a way to deal with bullies and troublemakers, even if I have to take the blows myself.” The girls gave me a confused look. “Don’t worry. I have dealt with my own problems in the past, and that has developed who I am now. I can handle people like her.” I say this because my ‘gift’ is what has helped out, but I don’t want to tell them about it. I just want Twilight to be worry-free here. She helped me get adjusted here, so it’s best I return the favor.

“Look, I know what you are trying to do, Jack,” said Twilight, “but this is something I have to deal with.”

“You’re a little late for that,” I said.

Applejack let out a big sigh. “Let’s just get to history class. Maybe some of our other friends will be there to help us.”

As we arrive at our next class, two girls waved at us. One of them was a yellowish girl with blue and pink hair, and the other was a mint green girl.

“Hey, Twilight,” said the mint green girl.

“Hey, Lyra. I’m glad you and Sweetie Drops are in our class.” Twilight turned to me and said, “Jack, this is Lyra Heartstrings. She’s a member of the science club that I’m a part of. And that’s…”

“My own Bonbon,” Lyra interrupted.

“That’s Sweetie Drops. She just likes to call me that.” She looked to Applejack and said, “By the way. How’s the farm, Applejack.”

“Doing very well. Just made another shipment of apples last week. We should be done with this year’s crop by the end of next month. And this guy here,” as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder, “is going to help me in getting the barn fixed up to help store some of the remaining apples for ourselves over the winter, right?”

“As soon as I get with my father about it. I’m sure he would like to talk to your fa-” Twilight put her hand on my mouth, cutting me off.

“Excuse us for just one moment.” Twilight grabbed me to the side, away from the others. “I’m sorry to bring it up without telling you sooner, but Applejack’s parents died several years ago.”

“Really?” I said.

“Yes. Rarity wants us to make sure we never bring up her parents after what happen. She’s in our next class, so we can have her explain it to you. She knows the story better than me.”

“Well, she has some other things to explain to me as well, so I hope she can make a list of what all I need to know. But thanks for stopping me for saying something that I shouldn’t bring up in the first place.”

We started going back to the others when a gray girl with blonde hair bumped into me as she was walking into the room. I was able to catch her from falling down and noticed that her eyes were cross-eyed.

“You OK there?” I told the gray girl.

“I’m fine. I was just spaced out for a bit.”

“Derpy, you really need to watch where you’re going,” said Twilight.

“It’s OK, Twilight,” I said, “I’m usually quick to react.”

“That should be a good thing, Jack,” said Sweetie Drops, “because she has a habit of spacing out.”

“Oh, you’re the new student that I heard about this morning?” said Derpy.

“Yes, and it’s nice to meet you too, Derpy.” She let out a big smile in response.

“It’s nice it have a good distraction around here,” said Lyra, “unlike a certain someone in our class.” She was referring to Sunset Shimmer in the corner seat of the room.

“We know,” said Twilight. “We have to deal with her for the first four periods. Ugh.” She pointed to the two of us having to deal with her.

“First four periods?” said Sweetie Drops. “That means we have to deal with her in our science class in 4th period.”

“Cadance is not going to like this,” Lyra added.

“You mean Cadance was able to get her science class after last year’s computer error, and is in the same class as us?” Twilight asked.

“That’s right,” replied Lyra.

Twilight felt a sigh or relief after hearing that. Somehow I felt out of the loop here, but that’s only because I’m still new here.

Twilight looked at me and said, “Oh, Cadance is the student body president, and my brother’s girlfriend.”

“And Twilight, here, is our new student VP,” Applejack added.

Twilight continued, “Somehow, she got caught in my mess with Sunset. Something I don’t feel like talking about in public at this time.”

“By the way, are you going to be at the science club today?” Lyra asked Twilight.

“Afraid not. As the student VP, I have to attend to meetings every Monday during free study and watch over all the clubs to make sure they are up to school standards. But I’ll try to find some time to attend the club meetings. I already asked Moon Dancer to take over as temporary club president until after the club recruitment week has passed. She knows what needs to be done for the time being. Besides, she has wanted to take that active role, so I’m sure it would be a learning experience to try out.”

“I think so too,” added Lyra. “She has the same qualities as you do in the club. And I’m sure the others will agree.”

“I hope so,” added Twilight. “With my role as VP, and the fact I still have to deal with Sunset nearby, If would be nice for Moon Dancer to take over the club for the entire school year.”

“Hey, I know something that can make you feel better, Twilight,” said Derpy. “Our teacher.”

“That’s right,” said Lyra. “We get to have the coolest teacher EVER!”

“DOCTOR WHOOVES!!!” both Twilight and Lyra said and squeal together.

“Dr. Whooves? What makes him special?” I asked.

“He’s, like, the coolest teacher ever,” said Lyra. “Not only is he a history teacher, but he teaches astronomy at this school. Which I was able to get into his class this semester.”

“That’s great, Lyra,” said Twilight. “But I think Moon Dancer will be jealous of you.”

“Not really. I was able to catch her before coming here, and she’s got in to his class for next semester. She can hardly wait.”

“OK, now I’m really lost,” I said. “What makes his astronomy class so special?”

Twilight explained, “This is his 3rd year teaching in this school, and it was him who wanted to add an astronomy class last school year for anyone needed to fill in their extra school credits, which always fills up because he only has that class during 5th period. I was able to take his class last semester.” Just then, her eyes just lit up. “I just thought of something. Since one of your classes that you wanted to take from your last school is not at this school, why don’t you think about signing up for his class next school year. I might be able to get you in without any problem of finding another class to take.”

I started to think about it, then said, “I guess so. I mean, I know what main classes I want to take for my senior year, but the extra classes to fill in could be up in the air at this time.”

“Well, Twilight, looks like you going to have to pull some strings on this one,” said Applejack, “because here he comes.”

We saw our history teacher enter the room and walking this way towards us.

“Good day, Twilight. Nice to have you in another one of my classes again,” said Dr. Whooves.

“Good morning to you to, Doctor,” replied Twilight.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking, Twilight, but have you planned on being a Teacher’s aide this year?”

“Not really. But I do plan on doing so next school year. How come?”

“I was talking to Principal Celestia on bringing me an aide to help in my astronomy class, but she doesn’t have any available at this time. I never expected to have both semesters filled up for two years in a row.”

“I might be able to help out next fall, if you can help a friend of mine getting into your class.”

It looks like Twilight was already pulling the strings in this task. But that was going to have to wait, because the one-minute bell rang at that moment.

“Looks like your request will have to wait, Twilight,” said Dr. Whooves. “See me after class so you can explain it to me.”

“Thank you, Doctor.” Twilight went to her seat, as did everyone else. “Jack, looks like I got my foot in the door, if you know what I mean.”

“I guess I’ll have to repay you again for making this happen, if it goes through.”

“Jack, if you plan on making sure Sunset doesn’t get on my case, then you already did.”

I don’t know about what she meant by that, but we shall see how it plays out. For now, I’ll just focus on my history class.

“Good day, students. My name is Dr. Whooves, and this is History 2, also known as World History.” He wrote it on the whiteboard as he was saying it. “Since I’m assuming that everyone here has taken National History, this class will focus on the history of the world since the dawn of time, if there were any true records that prove it.” The class laughed at his joke.

During class, we received our class books and what we plan to cover for this semester. Once the bell rang, Twilight and me went to see Dr. Whooves.

“OK, Twilight. What’s this request that you wanted to explain to me?”

“Well Doctor, Jack just transferred here, and Principal Celestia had to make some last minute changes in his class selection. We got it covered by having him as a teacher’s aide for 6th period, but we think what classes he would like to take next year may not be available that his old school. I was wondering, and this might sound too early to make it happen, if you can have him in your astronomy class next fall. I do plan to work as a teacher’s aide next fall, and maybe I can help you in the same class if you can make it happen.”

“Well, it’s not a wibbly wobbly, timely wimey issue, but I think I can make it happen.”

I had to double-check what I just heard. “Did you just say ‘wibbly wobbly, timely wimey’?”

“Why yes, Jack. Why do you ask?” replied Dr. Whooves.

“The only other history teacher I knew who liked to say that was Professor River Song.”

“Ah. You must have come from West End High in Manehattan, where she teaches. We were classmates since our high school years. Does she still like to say ‘spoilers’ at times?”

“Only when she plans for a test or exam. Everyone in class just loses it when she says that. Like she wants us to just guess what’s on it.”

“Well then, when I get a chance to talk to Principal Celestia, I’ll see if she can keep it in mind when the time comes.”

“Thanks, Doctor,” said Twilight. “We better head to our next class. Thanks for your time.”

We headed off to our next class, hoping for good things to come. But a blue girl with white hair decided to stop us in our tracks.

“Twilight, if you are planning to attend Algebra 2 class, then you must face the Great and Powerful Trixie to enter.” She spoke like some actress in third person.

“Hi, Trixie,” Twilight replied with a dull tone.

“Twilight, you can at least play the part. Trixie demands it.”

“May I?” I asked Twilight. She nodded her head, so I decided to play my part in this. “Trixie, if you wish to challenge Twilight, then you must face her worst enemy in that next class.”

“If that is the case, then Trixie shall…” She stopped for a moment and realized what I was talking about. “Wait, you mean SHE’S in our class?” Twilight nodded her head. “Well, I didn’t see this coming.”

“Try being in four classes,” Twilight added. “It feels like a nightmare.”

“Can’t argue with that,” said Trixie. “She’s just nothing but trouble. She had to help out during summer school as her punishment for what she did back then.”

“Um, is this the same Trixie that we are talking to, Twilight?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Jack. The only time she doesn’t talk in third person is when she’s serious about what’s going on.”

“The Great and Powerful Trixie always talks this way,” -changes her tone- “but when it comes to stuff like Sunset Shimmer, then I just cut with the acting talk. By the way, that was some good acting you did there. Jack, is it?”

“Yep. Just transferred from Manehattan. And I also share the same four classes that Twilight and Sunset have.”

“Sounds like Flash has giving Twilight a bodyguard to watch over her in this journey,” said Trixie.

“You could say that,” replied Twilight. Have you seen Rarity? She’s in our class.”

Trixie started to look around. “I don’t think so. Wait a minute, here she comes.”

We saw Rarity casually run her way up here. “There you are,” she said. “I was coming up to our class when I saw…”

All three of us cut her off and said, “Sunset Shimmer.”

“How did you know?” Rarity replied.

“You can thank Jack for the heads up,” said Twilight. “By the way, he almost brought up Applejack’s parents if I haven’t pulled him away from her. Think you can fill him in on what happen to her parents, Rarity?”

“Since the younger freshmen are now here, now might be the best time, but not out here. I saw Roseluck and Thunderlane in our class. Might help if they watch over us so that Sunset doesn’t listen in. I don’t want to give her any ammo for her cause.”

“Thanks, Rarity,” said Twilight.

We went into the classroom where Rarity pointed out a yellow girl with rose-red hair, and a dark gray guy with a light blue buzz cut. “Jack, this is Roseluck and Thunderlane.”

“Nice to meet you, Jack,” said Thunderlane.

“Let me guess, you’re on the football team with Shining and Flash.”

“I guess the Letterman jacket gave it away.”

Rarity looked to them and said, “Can you two make sure Sunset doesn’t listen in. I need to fill Jack in on Applejack’s parents.”

“I guess you almost brought them up in front of her,” said Roseluck.

“Twilight was able to stop me from doing so,” I said.

“Well, we were able to save an area of seats away from Sunset. I think she won’t bother us here.”

We went to sit down in the area close to the front of the classroom, which was far away from Sunset. Rarity started to tell me about Applejack’s parents.

“OK, back in the 4th grade, me and my younger sister, Sweetie Belle, were riding home with our parents in some heavy rain. Dad saw someone hanging on a branch that was over a flooded river. When we pulled up with the lights towards him, Sweetie Belle noticed that it was Scootaloo hanging on to the branch. She was scared and my parents couldn’t reach out to him. So we tried to call for emergency help, but couldn’t get anyone on the phone, so they called Applejack’s parents for their help. They were able to bring some rope and try to go out and grab her. Once they got to her, the branch started to break. They were able to grab her and passed her to my parents safely. Before they could get off, the branch broke, throwing them into the flooded river away from us. We were helpless in saving them. When we arrived at Sweet Apple Acres, my parents told Granny Smith what happened before telling Applejack and her big brother, Big Mac, and little sister, Apple Bloom. When they saw Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and me, they just came running to us crying and just holding on to us. They found Applejack’s parents the next morning, and Scootaloo’s parents’ car later in the day. None of them survived. Turns out that Scootaloo’s family was driving home in the dark storm when they hit some deep water that carried their car away. Scootaloo was the only one to get out before it was flooded. She would have gone to an orphanage if it weren’t for Babs Seed’s parents who decided to take her in as a foster family.

“Ever since that day, we became very close. And I make sure no one ever brings up Applejack’s parents, or even Scootaloo’s, since she now attends this school.”

“Now I see why you don’t want us to mention about them,” I said. “It could bring up some old wounds.”

“There have been times when Applejack had to act like a mother figure to Apple Bloom,” Twilight added. “I’ve seen that when I have been on their farm.”

Rarity added, “As long as they are happy, I’m happy. That’s all that matters at this time.”

Just then, the one-minute bell rang, and our math teacher, Mr. Tom Neighrer, started to get up and walk to the whiteboard for the start of class. As before, we got our class books and details before the end of class. After class, I thanked Rarity for telling me about Applejack’s parents, giving me a better understanding of her. Twilight and me left the classroom and went to our 4th period science class.

“Well, three down, one to go,” I said. “So far, Sunset hasn’t done anything to cause any trouble. Maybe Principal Celestia just wanted to warn her if she caused any trouble in school.”

“I hope you are right. With Cadence in our science class, I really don’t want anything to go wrong. Fluttershy will also be in that class as well.”

We went upstairs to where our next class was. When we arrived at the science classroom, I noticed that there were tables with two seats at each table. I already saw Lyra and Sweetie Drops at one of the tables. Twilight noticed a few others in the class, maybe from the science club. One of them coming this way was a yellowish girl with red and purple hair and glasses.

“Hey, Twilight,” said the yellowish girl

“Hey, Moon Dancer,” replied Twilight. “Ready to handle the science club in my place?”

“Just about so. I’m just not sure I’m up to the challenge.”

“Come on, Moon Dancer. This is a good learning experience. And it’s just for a couple of weeks, until the recruitment period has passed.”

Lyra, Sweetie Drops, and three other girls came up to us. One was yellow with blue hair, another was white with pink hair, and the third was blue with bluish hair.

“This is the guy I was talking about,” Lyra was telling the other girls. “Jack, this is Lemon Drops, Twinkleshine, and Minuette. And I can see you already met Moon Dancer.”

The others waved and said hello to me. Twilight was looking around the classroom, trying to find someone, and I think I know which two she was looking for.

“Has anyone seen Cadence or Fluttershy?” asked Twilight.

“Oh, here comes Fluttershy right now,” said Moon Dancer, “and she brought Tree Hugger as well.” –rolls eyes- “Not what I was expecting to see here.”

I guess the green girl with the red-orange long hair and hippie clothes was Tree Hugger.

“Come one, Moon Dancer,” said Sweetie Drops. “At least you can be nice to her just once.”

“With a hippie? You have got to be kidding me.”

“Um, hello Twilight. Jack,” said Fluttershy as she was coming towards us. “How’s everything so far?”

“Well, I’m still alive so far,” said Twilight. “If I can get through this class, then I might just get through the rest of the day without trouble behind my back.”

“I see that your aura is caught between positive and negative vibes,” said Tree Hugger. “Is it because of that one whose aura is like some kind of demon?”

“If you mean Sunset Shimmer, then yes. I just know she’s up to something to get back at me.”

“Well, just keep positive thoughts in your mind, and nothing will come to ruin your vibe.” Tree Hugger looked at me and said, “You must be the one that Fluttershy was talking about. Jack, right?” I nodded. “It’s nice to meet you. Already I can feel strange, but positive thoughts from your aura.”

“I’m flatter,” I replied. “That must be a special talent of yours.” Tree Hugger nodded.

“I can't believe I have to go through this,” Moon Dancer whispered. Lyra heard what she said and nudged her elbow at her. “Ouch. What was that for?”

“Just act nice for once,” said Lyra.

“I hope Cadence can get here soon,” said Twilight. At that point, and older, pink girl came sneaking up to Twilight, covering her eyes.

“Guess who?”

“Really, Cadence. Is that how you sneak up on my brother every time?” Cadence removed her hands from Twilight’s eyes. She turned around and said, “It’s nice to see you.”

“Same here. And I don’t usually do that unless your brother is really distracted,” said Cadence. “And you must be Jack. I’ve heard so much about you from Twilight. I’m guessing that your first day here must have been crazy.”

“Depends on how you define crazy, Cadence,” I replied with a simple laugh.

“I know. Crazy can come in different ways from different people. Right now, I’m just glad to finally get this class in the books after last years glitch in the system.”

I one-minute bell rang, so we decided to take our seats. I took one of the two seats next to the wall. Twilight and Cadence sat at the table next to me. I saw Lyra and Sweetie Drops at the table behind me, Moon Dancer and Minuette took the table behind Twilight, Lemon Drops and Twinkleshine took the next table down the row, and Fluttershy and Tree Hugger went for one of the back tables. As I was looking around, all the seats were being filled up expect the extra one at my table. I looked again to see where Sunset was at, but couldn’t see her.

“Twilight,” I said, “this is the only Science 2 class at this time, right?”

“I believe so, why?”

“Does something seem…out of place?”

Twilight looked around, and then looked at me with a confused look. She then noticed the empty seat next to me, and it hit her like a ton of bricks. “Oh my god, what was I thinking.”

“What’s wrong, Twilight?” asked Cadence.

“There’s one student missing from this class,” whispered Twilight.

“Who?”

As the class bell rang, someone came through the intercom.

“Mr. Bill Neigh?”

“Yes?”

“This is Miss Luna. Please excuse Sunset Shimmer from being tardy in your class. I held her up in my office and is on her way.”

“Thank you.”

No doubt red flags went up when the class herd her name on the intercom.

“You mean she’s in our class?” whispered Cadence.

“Yes,” whispered Twilight, “and guess who has the only empty seat next to them?”

Cadence looked at the seat next to me and almost went into shock.

“I’m sorry, Jack,” whispered Twilight. “I just forgot that she was in this class and didn’t realized she hasn’t shown up.”

Somehow, everyone must have been thinking ‘Its doomsday for the new kid.’ But I knew that it was time to get some answers about what I was feeling from her back in 1st period. If there was ever a time, it was now.

Sunset just walked into the room and went up to the teacher. He explained to her what Miss Luna told him and for her to take a seat. When she saw that the only seat was in the front row just next to me, she just gave me a furious look. I decided to play it cool and stare right back at her with a smile. Twilight was worried that I was about to do something stupid towards her, but I had other plans.

Sunset sat down in the empty seat next to me and placed her books to the side of the desk. She didn’t bother to look, or even a glance, at me. Twilight and me were able to look at each other. She was wondering if I was OK, so I gave her a wink, and she responded with a nod, knowing that I would be all right. We got our class books and were told about what was being planned for the semester. The one thing that stood out was the fact that we would have to do a group project with the other person sitting at your table. No doubt Sunset and me will have to work together, even if she likes it or not.

Once the class bell rang, I knew it was time for free study. This was a first for me because my last school never had a free study session.

“Jack?” said Twilight. “Cadence and I have to go to our student body meeting with Principal Celestia. OK if I catch up with you later at lunch?”

“Sure Twilight.”

“Great. If I get out early, I’ll send you a text. Do you plan to do anything until then?”

I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do at this time, being my first day at school. Then I remembered when we took the tour, the library was locked, and so I never got a chance to see what it was like. I heard that it was unlike any other school library out there. “Maybe I’ll stop by the library this time.”

“Sounds like a good idea. At least it’s not locked like the last time we went by there.” Twilight looked towards Moon Dancer and said, “Are you going to be OK with the science club? You still look nervous.”

“I’ll be fine,” said Moon Dancer. “I have my friends there with me to bail me out, as long as Lemon Drops doesn’t try to stick her head in the big glass beaker.”

“That was just an accident,” said Lemon Drops.

“OK, I’ll catch you all later.” Twilight and Cadence got up and left the room.

“I’m guessing the science club meets in this room,” I said.

“It does,” said Sweetie Drops. “Lyra, I’ll see you at lunch. I have to catch up with Fluttershy.”

“OK, Bonbon,” said Lyra.

Fluttershy and Tree Hugger were waiting for Sweetie Drops to catch up with them before leaving the room.

As I was gathering my books, I saw Sunset walking out of the room in haste. I got my books and made my way out of the room to catch up with her. “Hey Sunny, wait up.”

Sunset was trying to ignore me until I caught up with her. “What do you want, Jack?” she said in a grumpy voice.

“Look, since I know we are going to have to work together when the group project comes up, I figure it would be nice to get to know each other.”

“Why should I even care? I just want to pass my classes and just get on with my life. I don’t need YOU helping me out, or even trying to be my friend.”

“Is it because everyone at school hates you for what you did in your past?” Sunset came to a complete stop. “I told you that I just read the cover of who you are. At some point, I’m going to have to know all the details as to why everyone hates you for whatever it was that you did.”

Sunset turned around, pointed her finger at me a said, “Look, just because you’re the new student here doesn’t mean you can invade my entire private life, so just BACK OFF!”

She started to go down the stairs that were close to our lockers, and I decided to grab her arm, stopping where she was, just half way down the stairs.

“Let go of my arm,” she said with a snarl.

“Look,” as I got into her face, “I don’t know all the details, but if you want to keep living in the past with what you did, then fine. But if you want to bury all that you did and move one with your life, then I’m the only chance you got. I have helped people that needed help at my old school, and if you want, I can help you too.”

“I don’t need your help. So just stay out of my life.” She broke free of my grip and continued down the stairs.

As she went up to her locker, I came up to mine that was next to her locker and put my books away. “At some point, it’s going to come back and bite you hard, and no one is going to come to you to bail you out. So keep that in mind.”

She slammed her locker shut and said, “Just leave me alone!” She started to leave, then came back and yelled, “AND DON’T CALL ME SUNNY AGAIN!!!” and decided to walk away and headed straight to the girls restroom. Two girls were just coming out when they noticed Sunset walking in. “What are you looking at?” as she glared at them, scaring the girls away.

After she went in, I turned my attention to Principal Celestia in the school office, just as she was about to start her meeting with student board. She gave me a momentary glance, and then went in to her office. “She knows something about Sunset,” I thought. “There has to be a reason Twilight, Sunset, and me are in the same morning classes.”

Author's Note:

The reason I came up with Mr. Tom Neighrer as a math teacher comes from the first video that I liked when I started to get into MLP, based off of the New Math by Tom Lehrer

New Math by Tom Neighrer

PreviousChapters Next