• Published 5th Sep 2015
  • 341 Views, 9 Comments

Diamonds And Time Travel - Chocolate Pony



Rarity is a young mare, about to go on the ride of her life!

  • ...
4
 9
 341

The Irony

Rarity followed Time Turner, as he was apparently called by other, very closely. Not only be case he told her to, but mainly because the Ever Free Forest was so creepy at night. It was naturally an eerie place. But at night, that was a whole another story.

Time Turner seemed unconcerned, staring intently at his tracker. Rarity had to admit, he wasn't...all bad. Once you started getting used to him, he was actually rather enjoyable to be around. If only more stallions were like him.

As they continued walking, Turner suddenly froze in his tracks. Rarity screeched to a halt herself, rather annoyed at the sudden halt. "What is it, Doctor?"

"My tracker just picked something up. It's about a quarter mile away. Let's go!" He replied, suddenly galloping forward.

"Wait, slow down!" Rarity yelped, quickly following.

The signal got stronger as the two approached their target. They stopped once they were right on top of it. Problem was, it was nowhere to be seen. They looked around, seeing nothing but green everywhere.

"I don't understand, the tracker says it's here" Turner said, looking about confused.

"We should be right on top of it" Rarity replied, still looking around.

An instant lightbulb turned on, and the two quickly looked at each other. Ever so slowly they looked at the ground. She was right. They were on top of it. Literally.

"Oh the bloody irony" Turner groaned.