• Published 2nd Sep 2015
  • 2,224 Views, 54 Comments

Life Fiber Harmonize - Crystalis McCloud



Primordial Life Fiber Senketsu falls to a new planet in pursuit of a deadly foe.

  • ...
5
 54
 2,224

Cluster

Sunset stood grumbling and glaring irately at her hand as she stood before the solitary door of a large postal service warehouse. The two story building's back area was fenced off with delivery trucks, forklifts, and employees milling about their busy work day. Off in the distance the sounds of planes taking off from the nearby airport ripped through the air almost deafeningly.

The door in front of her was the only public access to the building, and her hand was pointing to it earnestly, as though it had a mind of its own. Her friends stood behind her too; Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack all stared together at her autonomous hand, then to the building and the large sign on it that read "Safe Skies Deliveries".

The undoubted culprit in this strange event was the Seki Tekko gloves on Sunset's hands. Ever since the big fight outside of Canterlot High, Sunset had rarely even removed them. The made her feel closer to Philomena, through the ring she also scarcely took off.

The whole thing started when Sunset had been talking with her friends after class that day. After a week of anger and frustration over the death of Philomena and Emerald's part in it, Sunset finally managed to calm herself down and make a decision. The moment she told her friends that she was going to talk to Emerald and hear what he had to say, her hand started to move on its own, practically yanking her arm. The girls had tagged along with her to make sure she was safe as the willful appendage took them on a winding adventure. They went all through town, traveling down streets and alleys, and even on a few buses before it had them where they stood now.

Finally wresting control of her hand from the glove, Sunset looked back at her friends and raised a questioning eyebrow. "I guess... this is where they are?"

"'Spose so," Applejack mused, glancing up the building. "Gotta admit, not what I was expecting."

"Seriously, I was thinking we'd be led to some top secret installation on the edge of town, or something else more exciting. What a let down," Rainbow complained.

“I do suppose that there's something to be said for hiding in plain sight, though," Rarity pointed out. "Like how he became a Canterlot High student," Sunset grumbled. Turning a glance back to Rarity, she asked, "So you haven't seen him at all for the last week?"

The fashionista shook her head and answered, "I don't think he's been in school at all. He hasn't shown up for the Fashion Club at all, even though Coco has."

"Didn't she say anything?" Fluttershy wondered.

Rarity merely shrugged, saying, "I tried to talk to her about it, but she'd only say that we'd be seeing him soon before changing the subject. I couldn't bring myself to press further, I'm afraid."

"Rrrgh!" Rainbow growled, scratching at her scalp. "I'm getting really sick of being in the dark about all this! Life Fibers? Geki Uniforms? Transforming clothes and gloves? A freaking talking coat, or sailor uniform, or whatever he is? I liked it better when all we were dealing with was magic!"

Applejack nodded, habitually running her fingers along the brim of her stetson. "I'm with ya there, Rainbow," she agreed before turning a questioning look to Sunset. "You sure none of this has to do with Equestria?"

Sunset let out a long, drawn out sigh before replying, "I don't think so, but I'm not one hundred percent sure." She held up her hand in front of her, staring at the crimson glove on it. "These Life Fiber things don't have any magic in them at all. When I used the Phoenix Gloves, I could feel it. They weren't giving me magical power; they were tapping into the magic in me and the ring; pushing it to the surface."

"I suppose that's why you decided to talk to Emerl?" Rarity asked. "You think he'll have answers about all this?"

"Who else would?" Sunset answered with a sarcastic question of her own. "That shifty bastard got us mixed up in whatever this is, so I think it's only fair that he tells us everything he knows."

Fluttershy chimed in, commenting, "I really want to know more about Senketsu. I've never seen any creature him."

"Well that goes without saying," Rainbow muttered.

Pinkie, as full of energy as usual, grabbed AJ and Rainbow by the shoulders, pulling them to her sides as she cheered, "Oh come on, look on the bright side. This is a brand new adventure for all of us. No doubt, when all's said and done, our bonds of friendship will be stronger than ever!"

"Pfffft!" Rainbow sputtered before bursting into laughter. She playfully pushed Pinkie away, saying, "Seriously, could you have picked a cornier line to say?"

"Don't like that one? I have others. How about 'This will certainly be a growing experience for all of us!'? Oh! Oh! Or even 'If we work together, we can face anything that's in our way!'?" Pinkie grinned from ear to ear.

The group laughed together as they approached the door, Sunset pulled open the door and led the way as they walked into a quiet reception room. It looked as ordinary as any other place would, with an assortment of chairs lining the walls and a small coffee table littered with magazines. The warm lighting made the few houseplants and paintings lining the wall pop out and grab the eye all the more. A gurgle from the corner of the room announced the presence of a water cooler, tiny paper cups included, and opposite from that was a tv playing some strange show with lots of yelling. At the farthest end of the room was a desk with a woman seated behind it, mindlessly clicking on a mouse as she stared at a computer screen.

Pinkie immediately bolted for the cooler and started downing tiny portions of water while watching the show. The rest of the group went to the desk, and Sunset cleared her throat to get the woman's attention. She wore a lovely but very professional black dress that was an off-yellow at its high collar and the midriff of its flattering hourglass waist. It even had a pin of what seemed to be her mark stuck to the breast, an uneven red circle very much like the wax seals on old envelopes. These, and the dark stockings she wore only seemed to make her bright blue eyes, pale cream skin, and crimson hair, tied in a tight bun, stand out all the more as she looked over the teens.

The woman tilted her thin, half-rim reading glasses down to appraise them with a critical, piercing gaze before asking, "How may I help you, ladies?"

"Is there an Emerald Mist here?" Sunset asked, straight to the point. "We've got a lot of questions we want to ask him."

The woman's eyes lingered on Sunset's gloves and ring for a moment before she nodded her head in understanding, her keen expression unchanging. "I see, you must be Sunset Shimmer. Yes, we've been expecting you," she replied. A few quick clicks of her mouse, and she stood to leave, gesturing back to the chairs lining the room. "If you would please give me a moment, I will go fetch Mr. Mist for you. Until then, please enjoy the show we have running."

More waiting. Just great. If they knew she was coming, then why wasn't he here already? He was doing this on purpose, she just knew it.

Still, not wanting to seem ungrateful to the woman, she bowed her head slightly. "Thank you very much, Miss..." she started to thank her, but stopped short when she realized she didn't even know the woman's name. There wasn't even a plate on the desk or a tag on her dress to help her out.

"It's Scarlet Seal, and please don't call of Miss, it makes me feel old," she offered her name with the faintest hint of a smile on her lips before slipping out of the room through a door behind her desk.

With nothing better to do, the girls joined Pinkie at the water cooler and took seats around it. As soon as she plopped down in the cushy seat, she tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and let out a long sigh, tuning out the sound of the television. As much as she wanted to punch Emerald's teeth out, she needed to keep her anger in check for now. She had too many unanswered questions to ask first.

"Mr. Mist?" Rainbow's voice came from the seat to her left, dripping with suspicion. "What's up with that? Are we supposed to believe he's some sort of big shot?"

"I haven't the faintest, dear," Rarity chimed in from the left. "Now that I think about it, Emerl never did talk about his home life. Frankly, I know more about Coco than I do him, and even that isn't much."

Sunset's quiet, and the musings of the girls, were interrupted as a strong female voice came from the television.

"The last time I saw you, you said we would, quote; 'finish this thing'."

Nothing too special about it. Just your typical action flick dialogue. However, it was the next voice that made Sunset's eyes snap open and rivet to the screen.

"Well aren't you the conscientious type. Hey Mako, you'd better get back."

The one speaking was the very same girl that Sunset had seen when Philomena died, and just like in that vision, she was wearing Senketsu in his sailor uniform form. However, unlike in the vision, one of Senketsu's eyes was open and glaring from beneath the scarf of the outfit. Beside her stood a girl with a simpler white and gray-blue uniform and brown, bowl-cut hair.

In full agreement with the order, the chipper girl, Mako, said, "Will do! I want to live a long and healthy life!"

"That girl!" Sunset gasped.

"Is that Senketsu she's wearing?" Rarity echoed her surprise. "He really looks rather fetching on her, don't you think?"

"That's your first thought? Really?" Rainbow asked.

"That's not it... I've seen her before, when I got the Phoenix Gloves," Sunset spoke up before another argument could break out. Memories of her promise to the mysterious girl flashed through her mind as she watched the show continue.

Across from the black-clad girl, descending a flight of blood red stairs to a barren field lined with uniformed students holding banners, was a woman with long black hair and prominent eyebrows. This girl wore a very decorated alabaster-white sailor uniform. Everything from the tasseled, yellow shoulder epaulets to the blue steel armband, and dark blue accents gave off the aura of a deadly military commander taking the field. Hammering that point home was the katana she held tight in its scabbard, and perhaps most ominous of all, however, was the matching set of eyes that peered out from her outfit's own scarf, just like Senketsu.

The heel of the young woman's thigh-high boot clicked ominously as she set foot on the battlefield. "Congratulations. You have the honor of being my first offering to Junketsu," she declared proudly.

All the while, the girls watched at rapt attention, unable to take their eyes off the tv.

"Junketsu? Purity? Didn't know there was anything pure about ya," the girl wearing Senketsu sassed cockily.

"Allow me to show you," the long haired girl replied, raising a hand to her armband and flipping three switches down on it.

The view on the screen zoomed in, and three syringes were shown piercing her flesh, drawing blood up to spread throughout the fabric of her uniform. The blood quickly spiderwebbed its way across the outfit, until the entire thing was stained crimson. Then, suddenly, the outfit unravelled, leaving its wearer naked before it began reconfiguring itself around her. Long, skin-tight sleeves that seamlessly transitioned to gloves extended out from a prominent chestpiece that exposed and even accentuated her cleavage. The lower half was even more daring, with only a few scant straps connecting her top to a skimpy, v-line bikini bottom, and to her boots, the tops of which fluttered out in a skirt-like fashion. Finally, the shoulders of her outfit shot up to form huge spines that dwarfed the height of her own head with each spine bearing one of the outfit’s eyes.

"Life Fiber Override! Kamui Junketsu!" she shouted, the transformation complete.

"Oh my!" Rarity gasped. "What a scandalous change!"

"What the hell is that?!" the girl wearing Senketsu asked furiously.

"You're not the only one with a Kamui," her foe replied, proudly displaying her new garb. "This is Junketsu!"

So Senketsu is one of there Kamui things? An outfit that drinks blood to change into a seemingly powerful but skimpy new form?

The camera then panned over to another character, one with a suspiciously familiar style of unruly hair and a sloppily buttoned white shirt, thick glasses only driving the image home more. "Uh-oh. Looks like little-miss Satsuki brought something dangerous to Show and Tell," he said, revealing the name of the white-clad woman.

The girl wearing Senketsu was shown again, holding up a glove on her left hand just like the Seki Tekkos that Sunset wore as she shouted, "Let's do this, Senketsu!" Pulling the pin on the wrist of the glove and eclipsing herself in thousands of tiny flashes of light as Life Fibers activated, revealing Senketsu transformed to an equally revealing state as Junketsu. She, however, lacked the enormous shoulder spikes of Junketsu. Senketsu's single left eye instead inhabited I small, wing-shaped crest in front of the girl's shoulder, the opposite crest having what looked like a scar across it, the eye shut tight.

Senketsu's armor-like top barely managed to cover the girl's breasts, leaving a considerable amount of the undersides free and exposed while garter belts strapped it to an absolutely tiny skirt that hardly covered anything. Black thigh-high boots completed the look, much like with Junketsu. In her hand she held half of a giant pair of crimson scissors. She brandished it like a blade while looking very uncomfortable with her new outfit.

The pair of combatants advanced on each other, both staring the other down as the girl spoke to Senketsu, "That why you were scared yesterday? Cause you sensed her outfit?"

The familiar voice of Senketsu replied, "I have to warn you, Ryuko; your opponent is much more powerful than you."

The girl, Ryuko, answered dryly, "Thanks a bunch for the pep talk."

As Ryuko and Satsuki got closer, the sheer intensity between them created a literal shockwave that sent the onlooking crowd around them flying.

"Whoa," Applejack muttered under her breath, her eyes wide as saucers, much like the rest of the girls watching the tv.

On the screen, another group was shown watching the fight, one of them shouting, "Incredible! Their willpower created a concussive blast!"

"Cool! Now let's see if you can back it up, or if you're just blowing hot air!" Ryuko jeered, charging Satsuki at full speed.

She was answered with a deft flick of Satsuki's blade. A visible razor line of force traveled from its edge, only to barely be blocked by Ryuko, shockwaves tearing up the terrain all around her. That single blow, and Ryuko was already at a disadvantage, a bad cut already bleeding across her cheek, and her breathing heavy.

"Awesome power!" Rainbow Dash gasped in awe, practically dangling from the edge of her seat.

What followed was a flurry of slashes from Satsuki's blade, turning the air into a deadly whirl of steel. It was all that Ryuko could do to guard against the onslaught, but she was getting lacerated despite her best efforts. Blood flew from fresh cuts on her body and left long streaks across the ground around her.

"Careful! Try not to lose too much of your blood," Senketsu warned her. "The more you lose, the faster you'll pass out."

"I know, I know! Jeez!" Ryuko snapped at him. She blocked one last strike before sliding around Satsuki's barrage. Coming to a stop behind her, Ryuko swung her scissor at her enemy's back, only to be effortlessly blocked without even looking. The power being wielded by the girls was hammered home as the excess force of that blocked strike caused the terrain to upheave all around them.

Satsuki clenched her fist in marvel of her new strength, not even turning to look at Ryuko. "Incredible. More than I ever imagined," she boasted proudly.

Bringing her attention back to bear, Satsuki jammed her sword arm downward, creating an instant of intense downward air pressure around Ryuko that smacked her with bone-shaking force into the ground. The impact bounced Ryuko right back into the air, and Senketsu's eye glanced up in time to see the hilt of Satsuki's sword slowly being thrust towards him in midair. Nothing more than a mere tap was delivered, directly upon Senketsu's eye, and he and Ryuko were sent careening into the building that surrounded their battlefield.

Then--

The screen froze, right in the middle of the fight. The abrupt stop got a frustrated reaction from the girls, until their attention was drawn to Scarlet's desk, where the door was ajar and Emerald stood, holding a remote with a playful smile. Behind him was Scarlet, who wasted no time in taking her seat again, clicking absently on the mouse.

"Enjoy the show?" Emerald asked casually.

How could he just stand there like that? Just looking at him pissed Sunset off, and she stormed right up to him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, despite the protests of her friends. Still, he just stood there with a smile, and it made her want to deck him right then and there.

Instead, she asked through clenched teeth, "Why the hell are you jerking us around like this? What are you up to?" Questions began to fire off one after the other, her anger preventing her from closing the floodgate. "What was that video? Who were those girls? Why were the humans so strange looking? Who the hell are you? Wh--"

She was cut off as Emerald calmly grabbed hold of her wrist, pulling himself free. "That video was made to show you a small fraction of the threat we are facing," he explained, his smile fading somewhat and his demeanor growing more serious.

Sunset yanked her arm from his grasp; scowling at him. "A threat? What, are talking clothes going to destroy us all?" she mocked him.

"As if," Rainbow scoffed.

Emerald's eyes hardened far more drastically as he replied, "That's exactly what is coming."

The silence after his audacious declaration was deadening, only disrupted by the methodical clicks of Scarlet's mouse.

Emerald didn't wait for them to speak up. He turned around and walked through the door he had come in from. He called over his shoulder, "Follow me. You won't believe what I have to say, but there is someone you can't possibly ignore."

Stunned by his words, before the girls knew it, they were tailing after him.

The first thing that Sunset noticed as they followed him was that the hall they had entered was strangely barren, even for what she would have expected from a shipping warehouse like this. The walls were uniformly off-white, with fluorescent ceiling panels lighting their way. Farther down, she could see a set of double doors from which she could hear a clamorous racket, but that didn't seem to be their destination. They only traveled a few yards before he stopped in the middle of the hall. He turned to face the wall at a seemingly random spot and reached out to press his palm against it.

The wall lit up in a square around his palm, and opened on an invisible seam to reveal an elevator behind it. The inside was like most any other elevator, but there was a second set of doors in the back, and hand rails on either side.

"Ooooo! Secret door!" Pinkie cooed in excitement.

"Eh, it's cool and all, but I'm not very impressed," Rainbow sniped. Emerald didn't even acknowledge their words as he silently stepped into elevator and stood beside the console of buttons, hands clasped behind his back, the rest of them joining him. Satisfied that they were all aboard, he pressed the bottom-most button. "Might want to brace yourselves," he warned them.

His words of caution were just a tad late; the girl's feet lifting off of the ground as he spoke. They all screamed in surprise, well, all except Pinkie, and grabbed at the hand rails to pull themselves back down.

"What's the big idea you... you...?" Sunset tried to complain before trailing off. Her eyes were drawn past him, through the door they had boarded from, which was solid glass. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, as earth and rock gave way to an enormous cavern, easily two city blocks wide, four deep, and as high eight stories. Disc-shaped plateaus on the ceiling showed where what had to have been enormous stalactites had been completely shorn away and embedded with lighting, leaving it safe for what lay below. And damn, what lay below was a sight to behold.

One could practically call what they were seeing a village, with dozens of cone-shaped buildings carved out of the stalagmites jutting out of the ground. They were a variety of sizes, ranging from single story structures to about four stories. Some of the biggest ones even looked like they'd had their tips shorn off too, the spaces on top had clear domed structures filled with an indistinguishable green hue. Each stalagmite over one story had a spiral ramp leading to various entryways along their paths.

They weren't the only structures, though. There were a number of man-made structures, large and small, scattered all over too. None of them was higher than two stories, and looked strangely new and out of place compared to the jagged and unevenly populated stalagmites that surrounded them.

Sunset's eyes drifted farther and farther down as she took in this incredible sight. The rest of the girls, still clutching to the handrail for dear life, let out gasps of awe as they looked out.

"Okay, now I'm a little impressed," Rainbow admitted, dumbstruck. The rest of the group echoed her feeling of awe as with a violent jerk the elevator came to a stop.

"Welcome to Cluster, the home base of my organization," he said with obvious pride. "My family created this place as a safe haven from which to wage a silent war against Life Fibers." As the doors opened and he stepped out, numerous people could be seen walking an interwoven network of pathways that wound between the buildings. "Everyone here is a member doing their part."

Life Fibers, right, the stuff that those Goku Uniforms were made of. Senketsu and the Phoenix Gloves too.

Sunset's thoughts drifted back to the fight they had watched on the tv. That fight had been on another level entirely from her own fight with the Dazzlings. Not only was the strength that Ryuko wielded enormous, but that Satsuki girl shrugged her off like she was nothing. Sunset's own fight hadn't been nearly as devastating in collateral damage, and what damage there had been was fixed by the next day, likely by Emerald's group.

If what they'd watched was only a taste of what Life Fibers could do, then they definitely were something to be feared. It did, however, leave her with one nagging question.

"I get that Senketsu is alive and all," she began, following him off the elevator, "but from what I've seen it's the bozos that wear these outfits that are the real problem, aren't they?"

"Ah-ah-ah," Emerald tutted, not even looking over his shoulder as he waved a scolding finger in the air. "Please save all questions until class is in session. Your teachers are very eager to explain everything to you." He didn't stop, and started heading deeper into Cluster, already on one of the many winding paths.

Sunset frowned at his evasive answer. He was jerking them around again. Couldn't he give a freaking straight answer? And now they had teachers? Who? She wanted to ask, but he'd likely just shrug that question off too. Jerk.

"Oh, please wait up!" Fluttershy called out, her and the rest of the girls picking up the pace after recovering from their rapid descent.

Emerald led them all on a winding trek through the heart of the underground base, passing a surprisingly large number of people on the way. "Wow, there's Crafty Crate! Noteworthy is over there, talking to Peachy Pit. I even see Silver Script in that window over there!" Pinkie randomly pointed out many of the people she saw in turn.

"Wow, Pinkie," Rainbow snickered, bumping shoulders with her, "Is there anyone that you don't know?"

"Not that I know of," she answered cheerfully before wandering down another train of thought. "Hey, if I know so many of the members, then do you think I've been a member all along and never knew it?!" She bounced up alongside Emerald and directed her question at him, "Did I go through some sort of super secret initiation, and then you wiped my memory afterwards? Or are you all secretly out to get me?"

Her questions grew more frantic, and she stopped him in his tracks, grabbing him by his shoulders and turning him to face her barrage of queries. "Are you bugging my phones or copying my emails? Are you observing everything I love from the shadows to find my weaknesses? Are waiting for just the right time to infiltrate my life and take advantage? DO THE BROWN COWS MAKE THE CHOCOLATE MILK?!" By this point she was shaking him furiously, and came to an abrupt stop at the last question.

After a moment of baffled silence, Emerald shook her hands from his shoulders and replied, "Um, no, no-no, no, no, no, and... no."

"Wait, didn't you miss one?"

"No."

Pinkie's eyes narrowed at him for a few seconds, bringing a surprisingly uneasy and uncomfortable look to his face. "Your story checks out for now, but I've got my eye on you, buster." She pointed at her eyes then at him before stepping back next to her friends.

"Alright then, if that's over with, our destination is right around the corner here," Emerald announced, sounding a corner at a two story stalagmite building. Just beyond the top of it, I much larger structure could be seen, four stories high. With evenly placed glass windows, and exposed steel supports, it gave off a feeling of hasty construction. It looked as though it were ready to buckle under its own weight.

"What was all that about?" Sunset asked Pinkie as they dragged their feet after him.

"I can't explain it," Pinkie admitted. "I got this really weird feeling from him and I just ran with it."

"Please don't tell me it was a bad feeling," Fluttershy whispered nervously. "I don't think I could handle more bad things happening."

Pinkie shook her head. "Not bad, just weird. I can't put my finger on it," Pinkie mused with an interestingly serious expression before immediately perking up. "Oh well! I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually!"

There certainly was something strange about Emerald, but was there even more to it? Was Pinkie picking up on something the rest of them couldn't? Her barrage of questions had been peculiar, even for her.

As Emerald approached the entrance to the building ahead of them, the door slid right open with a soft hiss. He waved them along behind him, and soon they were taking a number of turns through still more hallways. Just how much farther was it, anyway?

"Oh my, look," Fluttershy spoke up, pointing past Emerald. The girls all looked over to see Adagio stepping into the hall, sighing deeply as a door hissed closed behind her, the faintest traces of a smile on her face.

"Good afternoon," Emerald greeted her as they approached. "Are you headed to the training room?"

Adagio gave a start as she whirled to see the group. It only took a moment for that surprise to turn to an indifferent glare as she gave a curt reply of, "Yes, sir."

Emerald didn't stop moving, passing right by her as he ordered, "On your way there, could you please stop by the sewing room? Ask Coco, Scrap Iron, and White Knight to bring the FITs to the training room."

The displeasure at being ordered about was more than apparent on Adagio's face. She grimaced and held her tongue, even though it she seemed to want to say something. For a second she even made eye contact with Sunset, but in the next moment she squeezed her eyes shut, her cheeks flushing an irritated red.

Calming herself, she opted to take a deep breath and answer with another frank "Yes, sir."

The awkward tension in the air was nearly suffocating as Sunset and her friends quietly passed by Adagio in the hall. It was so strange to see the proud siren so compliant, and Sunset couldn't help but wonder what was going through her head. She found her head turning to watch as Adagio stormed off, rounding another corner and disappearing from sight.

"This is all so very strange," Rarity whispered.

"Yer tellin' me," Applejack quietly agreed. "I can't get it around my head how one kid can be behind... all of this." She made a small gesture all around with her hand.

It really was a lot to take in, but that was why they were here. They needed answers, and Emerald could give them. It looked like they were about to get them too.

Emerald stopped at a door that really didn't look different from any of the others they had passed on their way through. As it opened, he smiled to whoever was inside and called out, "Alright! Looks like the presentation room is all ready. You two good to go?"

The warm, mature, and familiar voice of a woman grabbed Sunset's attention as it answered, "Yes, please bring them in. Senketsu and I have everything prepared."

That voice... Was that--?

After Emerald entered the room, Sunset rushed to the doorway. Who she saw inside was the last person she expected to, and her presence challenged everything Sunset thought she knew about this world. New questions swarmed through her mind like a cloud of gnats, as she stood tongue-tied in the doorway.

"Please take a seat, Sunset," Principal Celestia requested with a warm smile. "There is much we need to talk about."

Author's Note:

Chapter's all done! Coming next is the obligatory exposition chapter! Though I'll definitely do everything I can to keep it interesting, and throw you all for a loop with where this story is headed! I promise I'll get to Friendship Games stuff soon! I promise!

Comments ( 7 )

Will Pinkie animate one of Mako's Hallelujah moments? And will she reenact them as well?

7174890 I honestly couldn't even come close to one of those moments, but I don't think anyone possibly could in written form. I'll do my best to give Pinkie some silly moments, but don't expect it to be exactly like Mako's in how she uses visual queues for each Japanese syllable. :rainbowwild: Heck, the outburst this chapter had some hidden meaning behind it, if you want to try figuring it out~

7175726 more chapters please

7176688 Haha, that's the plan. I'm working on it, for sure.

7178912 sweet can't wait

After reading this I want to thank you for making me hate my younger self even more for postponing Kill la kill for two years.
And I'm definitely looking forward to more:rainbowdetermined2: (even if it's exposition:twilightsheepish:)

Wow, ok, Adagio background on events here was very nice. Would like to see the Sirens and Rainbooms getting along how. Could be fun, and back on Nui(Koketsu) being worn by Sci-Twi....that honestly is nightmare image fuel. The teachers actually being ageless for real is a nice twist too. I’m very eager for more!

Login or register to comment