• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 7,481 Views, 46 Comments

Do Sex Demons Dream of Perverted Ponies? - SquiggelSquirrel



The Incubus: like Tantabus, but eats sex magic. Luna and Rarity chase it through some… disturbing… dreams.

  • ...
22
 46
 7,481
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

I swapped "Shadows" and "Fluttershy's Dream" around, especially after writing "Dreamwalking", I felt they worked better that way. No change to either chapter, though.

Well shit. Does this mean that Flutters has a cruel streak or that the Incubus has its hooks in her? Also here's hoping there's more delicious cumflation later on.

So much of what happened to Pinkie is impossible, I mean... Okay dream world shutting up now. I seriously hope that this is the Incubus' doing, it's hard to imagine Fluttershy enjoying something like that.

It's always the quiet ones. And we know Fluttershy has a nasty side to her. I just hope Rarity and Luna handle this correctly.

6702708 I've re-watched “Putting Your Hoof Down” recently. After watching how Fluttershy treats Pinkie in that episode, I don't find it that hard to imagine. Maybe that's just me, though.

6704027 I'm sure they'll make the right decision.
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/8/4/391024__safe_solo_fluttershy_screencap_sad_a+bird+in+the+hoof_prison_dungeon.png

6704135 You're probably right, but I don't feel like going back and changing it now. It's something I'll try to bear in mind in future, but maybe write this off as magic cartoon pony physics.

6704126 Yeeesss, but remember how guilty she felt afterwards, that would have impacted her subconcious just as much.

6705865

I don't know. In dreams, and even role play, she might feel much more comfortable acting like that. If she both desired and feared acting that way, and suppresses the behavior, she might very well act on the desires in her dreams. Certainly the sex demon doesn't help matters.

Apologies to everyone who's been waiting for the next chapter, but I've decided to officially put this story on hiatus. You may have figured it was pretty much there already, being 2 months since the last update and all, but I think it's time to admit that I won't be updating any time soon. I've had a lot of personal shit going on, and I've worked myself into a knot where I keep thinking "I should write the next chapter", but I just… can't. I'm feeling completely uninspired and it's stressing me out, I need to take a break from it, take the pressure off, and work on other things for a while. Hopefully that will get some of the tension out of my system and get the creative juices flowing again, I would really like to complete this story one day. I want to thank you all for your support and patience.

I want you to know that it's "Sapient" not "Sentient".

7014798 Thanks, I've updated the description.

7014900 No no, thank you for being so quick and dedicated as a writer.

7014903 Not gonna lie; It's sheer luck I happen to be checking FimFiction for notifications right now.

Probably obvious but is this dead dead?

9787203
Uh… yeah. I can't really imagine myself coming back to this one, sorry.

10561242
Fair enough. I have trouble letting go of my unfinished projects sometimes.

Login or register to comment