• Published 31st Aug 2015
  • 292 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Pony: The Element of Distortion - Thunderwing250



A year has passed after the attacks on Equestria from two Bronco-Titans. Now, a new threat appears not on the surface, but under the murky aquatic depths of the planet. Journey under the sea as Twilight and her friends encounter the "War Master"

  • ...
 0
 292

Epilogue

In the massive prison of Tartarus, beasts of evil tried to fight their way out of their jail cells, only to be stopped by the barking three headed dog, Cerberus. Walking passed each one and guarding the gate, one jail cell was ripped open leaving a trail of black fluid on the ground leading all the way to the outside. Sniffing the trail, Cerberus realized something had escaped a week ago, thus passing him undetected. Down in the Badlands of Equestria, a Centaur came face to face with a massive black Temple which was supposedly abandoned thousands of years before. Journeying to the inside, the Centaur reached a large room, where a Monolith stood. Inside the Monolith a Black Crown with Horns floated in the middle as if it were a special artifact. No matter what it was, the Centaur took it and raised it at the reflecting Monolith.

“The ancient power of the Alicorns…is now MINE!” the Centaur spoke deeply.

As the reflection sharpened, the Centaur was revealed to be the escape convict, Tirek eager to get his revenge on Equestria. Yet, high above the Temple statues, a black dog with this point ears glared at the centaur, only to disappear into thin air.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment