• Published 31st Aug 2015
  • 6,480 Views, 136 Comments

Of Bat and Shy: A Tale of Twins - Kamen rider yokai



I really should have never gone to that convention for now I have to avoid Celestia without her trying to kill me or fluttershy. Why did I have to get that dress.

  • ...
26
 136
 6,480

Cyber madness part one A trio's tale

Author's Note:

As promised as a celebration of me turning 25 here is the next chapter! And the start of what I call the Cyber madness arc of the story so with that said enjoy because it is going to be a wild ride.

I took a deep breath as I stood outside a modest appartment as I looked around. It was pretty neat how the building looked. It was at fifteen floors with a canterlot like look and made of white marble. I was alone as I wanted to make sure my friends won’t let on our secret of used to be human to anyone as well I was still going to only trust Fluttershy with that for now. I thought back to how I met gale and her family.

You see I forgotten to mention that the day I was born the plane had a engine failure and my mother after the stress of giving birth died from the rapid decent while my father sacrificed his life to restart the engine leaving me an orphan.

It was at the orphanage that I met Gale and her brother Swift who quickly became the closest I ever known to family. And Swift met his wife breeze when while drunk he picked a fight with a biker gang that turned out she was the leader of. The sheer gall Swift had to pick a fight with her caught breeze’s attention and the more the two got to know each other the more they got close. The wedding was interesting I’ll say that much because if I go into detail I won’t be able to believe it and I was right there. It was just that insane. Shaking my head out of memory lane I entered the building.

Luckily Dark gave me the appartment address so I headed on up and smiled. I had to be honest I have missed Gale and her family as they were the closest I had to actual family before I was adopted by fluttershy’s family. Finding the right appartment I knocked on the door hoping they were home.

The door opened revealing a lilac humaniod female mobian hedgehog with blue eyes and had a mane of purple hair dressed in a tracksuit that was blue open to reveal a black sports bra and had Sonic styled silver shoes.

“Yes can I help you?” Asked the hedgehog with a new York accent.

" Gale you have no idea how long I missed you” I said hugging her.

" Wait do I know you?” Gale asked.

" I may look and sound different Gale but it’s me sky” I told her looking at her in the eye as I pulled back.

" Sky? How do I know you really are her” asked Gale narrowing her eyes.

In response I pulled out my phone showing a background image of a brown haired American girl with Japanese clothes hugging a purple haired girl wearing a Sonic the hedgehog hoodie.

“Who else would know how you like dressing up in anything Sonic related while practicing the guitar after getting hooked on Sonic underground” I deadpanned.

" Sky! It is you! Why are you a bat winged Pegasus?” Gale went wide eyed before tilting her head confused.

" I went to a convention as flutterbat the version of Fluttershy who ended up with vampire fruit bat instincts bought this dress because my costume didn’t really hide my figure next thing I know I’m waking up in the everfree as a not feral vampony who’s diet is fruit not blood. Now I’m fluttershy’s twin sister. Going by flutterbat so we won’t get confused name wise” I explained.

" Phew glad your sane so what’s her family like” asked Gale.

" Pretty cool. Here her dad is head of the night guard and we both know what zypher is like. Is Swift and breeze here” I asked.

" Yeah bro and sis are up and preparing breakfast” Gale said motioning me in.

Inside was a apartment that had four bedrooms, a living room, a laundry room and a kitchen with a bathroom down a hall. Setting the table was a female mobian hawk with blue feathers dressed in a sports bra like Gale but in grey with black shorts and sneakers on her feet. In the kitchen was a male hedgehog dressed in a black bodysuit as his fur and spines was Orange.

“Hey breeze! Swift! Look who found us” Gale called grinning.

Breeze the hawk turned and blinked at the obvious vampony who entered with Gale.

“Hey breeze still keeping Swift out of trouble? I still remember last may when he got drunk and tried to fight a biker gang again” I said to help them realize who I am.

“Wait Swift did what!” Gale asked glaring at her brother.

“Sky I thought we agreed never to speak of that again” Swift said before realizing what he said and quickly turned off the stove and looked right at me.

" Name’s flutterbat now guys new world new start right besides how did you explain to Gale how you and breeze met?” I said giggling.

" Yeah that’s you alright how have you been hun” breeze said giving me a warm smile.

" Besides happy I now have a twin sister and family? Not so much the local sun goddess mistook me for my sis and thought I’m a corrupted version of her so now me and shy are hiding in manehatten until the grand galloping gala to hopefully fix this mess. So I already told Gale how I ended up here but how did you three get here? That’s honestly what’s on my mind since Dark told me you were here” I asked quite curious.

" Ah that... Honestly it is a bit of a long story. See you went missing for two years back home and sis here didn’t believe you dead after the search was called off so we went to a convention to take our minds off it when we came across this Chinese guy named yang who was selling things. I bought a set of replica chaos emeralds, sis bought copies of the medallions from sonic underground while breeze bought a sword when next thing we know we wake up in dark’s office been here for about a week. Oh and Gale brought with her your birthday gifts for the years you missed” Swift recapped.

" Two years! I’ve only been here for two weeks!” I said shocked.

" Wait what! That’s very strange” Gale said surprised.

" Well glad we found you sky but have you seen blitz? He was with us when we went to the convention and he bought a set of Sonic and the black knight swords” breeze asked.

Blitz was another friend of ours who gale met at her job and they hit it off that i wouldn't be surprised they got married the two just sort of clicked. Blitz and gale both worked as blacksmiths so it surprisingly worked out quite well.

" What Gale’s Boyfriend? No I haven’t heard anything I assume he’s a mobian as well?” I asked concerned. Blitz was like a brother to me once he entered the group so if he’s missing I wanted to try and find him.

“He went as knight of the wind sonic so he should stand out but between vamponies and helping dark we haven’t had time to properly look” Swift said frowning.

" Well I’m able to help on the vampony thing turns out I can break the thrall the local count Dracula puts on vamponies and free them. I found this out yesterday when I freed two hundred of them with a stare. So if they stay in contact I can ask them to keep a look out. They are pretty sane without the mind control” I mentioned.

" That reminds me how are you a vampony” breeze asked.

“Remember how Fluttershy became part bat in the show? I went to a convention as that version of Fluttershy” I deadpanned.

" Oh kind of obvious now that I think about it. So when are we timeline wise?” Breeze asked.

" Recently twilight got tickets to the grand galloping gala so fairly early season one which reminds me I only told Fluttershy my actual origins as well since im now genetically her twin shes family. I went with the story of me being a alternate Fluttershy so please don’t mention our lives on Earth around the elements as applejack is a terrible liar and not good with secrets” I said.

" That’s a good point we don’t know enough about our situation so keeping our real origins secret until we know more is probably a good idea” Swift nodded.

" Oh yeah here you go figured you might like these” said Gale handing me a custom madalion of a pony head with red eyes. When I touched it it suddenly transformed into a accoustic guitar shaped like me.

The other item I was handed was a Chao egg in a container.

“Since our replicas became real I figured you would like these” Gale said.

" Uh wow guess white knight will have her own friend soon” I said surprised wondering what the Chao will be like once it hatched.

" White knight?” Asked Gale.

“Bought a albino bat plush and it became a real bat here so she’s my pet/familiar she’s a sweetie but not one for mornings which is understandable” I said looking at my purse which held the snoozing form of White Knight.

" So need any back up for the gala” asked Swift.

“Possibly this is jump to conclusions and fights threats to her ponies Celestia we are talking about. She thought I hypnotized mom and dad and has them under forced house arrest right now. The gala isn’t for three months from now and a lot can happen in that time” I said as well the princess of the sun scares me at the moment.

“So the plan is just show up with Fluttershy and prove her wrong that way?” Gale asked.

" And tell her I’m not the blood drinking kind of vampony as I told dark I’m more a vegan vampony since I just eat fruit as my diet” I deadpanned.

" Ah right fruit bat” breeze nodded.

“Still nice to know you guys are here with me I don’t want to know if I could handle this situation on my own with sis” I said as I really do like shy as a sister and we are family no denying that.

“Speaking of can we meet shy and the others?” Asked breeze.

" They are on their way now oddly enough since me and shy agreed to be family we’ve been able to tell where the other is and shy is getting closer” I said though frowning as well shy was heading here almost sonic rainboom fast.

“Open the window something is wrong if shy is heading here at near sonic rainboom speed” I said rushing to do just that and ducked as Fluttershy holding Twilight who was carrying the others sans rainbow who flew in looking panicked as I closed the window.

“Sis what happened!” I asked seeing everyone looked injured.

“Robots are attacking Manehattan that’s what they are shooting lasers that turn anything they hit into metal. We are lucky they have terrible aim” Spike answered already using the first aide kit breeze got to tend to rarity.

“The leader was some mechanical pony calling himself doctor ivo metallous” dark informed.

" Oh great the local version of doctor ivo robotnik my guess he’s after a large source of energy to power his machines” Swift guessed rolling his eyes.

" Great he must be after the seven chaos emeralds you hold bro” Gale said looking annoyed.

" I’ll explain what that is after we drive metallous out of Manehattan” I said to the confused ponies as I returned my new guitar to it’s medallion form and followed my three friends outside as I grabbed crescent rose.

No one hurts my family and gets away with it. Besides robots are acceptable targets for my weapon and I don’t have to worry about hurting someone in the process.

(End chapter)