• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 8,684 Views, 270 Comments

The Guardian's story - Lon35hadow



You know the drill: guy goes to convention dressed up, buys something, and is sent to Equestria. The difference: I became three different people

  • ...
45
 270
 8,684

Final mirror battle Pt2-Guardian Vs. Renegade

"SHIIIIIIIIIT!" I yelled as I was thrown across the frozen tundra by our fusion mirror self. Okay, let me catch you guys up. After FM, Fusion Mirror, Josh had beaten the shit out of Nightmare and the others, Rhino, Cybis, and myself attacked him as the Raiders vegan to run away. Probably a good move to survive. Almost instantly after, the three of us had our asses kicked and flung through the snow. For the past ten minutes.

I was just back handed after trying to blink strike him, and sent ten feet flying. Once I had finished skidding in the snow, I got up onto my knees, Vanity in hand, as I saw Rhino and Cybis not faring better than me, as Rhino was curb stomped into the ground while Cybis was getting 'puny god'ed. Jeez, I knew our fused form was powerful, but I didn't think it was this powerful.

"Fucking perfect," I muttered as I got on my feet, and fired off an entire clip at him, but he pulled a Cinder Fall by blocking the shots with his hand.

"Do you seriously think you can stop me?" he asked. "You may have the numbers, but I'm the three of you combined. Nothing you can do will harm me, or, at least, stop me."

"And you think we'll give up?" I asked. "You're a mirror version of us. You should know we won't give up."

"Yeah, I know," M Josh replied. before cracking his knuckles. "More fun for me."

"Then I guess this will be an eternal battle, then," I said. "Ghosts, and all."

"Yeah, but you forget one thing," he said. "I'm working with Oryx, so I can destroy your Ghosts when I want."

"Oh. Right."

"But, since I know what you're like," he said, snapping his fingers, creating a small portal, "I'll give you a choice. Since we're the same, I know that you, and Cybis and Rhino by extension, wish to return home, even if you don't act like that. Oryx simply wants to ensure you aren't a threat, so he won't care what happens, so long as you don't stop him. This portal will take you back to your home. Leave, and you'll be able to see your friends and family, and you can live."

"Well," I said, "it looks like you got the stupidity i can have," I said. "Did you not hear what I said when Cybis, Rhino, and I were fused about the Element of Sacrifice?"

He shrugged. "Meh, it was worth a shot." With that, he created a golden gun, and fired in my direction. He hit me in the leg, which, well. . . you know.

That could have gone better, I said as Noland went about reconstructing my body.

You think, Cybis and Rhino said as they revived next to where Nolandroid was.

I was revived a second later with Rhino sending Light into Noland to speed it up. "We are so screwed," Rhino said.

"Yeah, we are," Cybis said. "But we can destroy their Phantoms as well once we take them down."

"Assuming we can," I said.

"So, what's the plan?" Rhino asked.

"It doesn't matter what plan you three come up with," M Josh said. "I know how you think, so I can easily think of a way to counter them."

"You're right," I said. "So, you guys feeling a little random?"

"Yep," Cybis said.

"Then geronimo!"


M Luna-3rd

M Luna and the other Raiders, along with M Twilight and the three unconscious Guardians, were all far enough away to not be caught in the fight, but close enough to see it. "Doesn't look like those Guardians are doing so well," M Applejack said as she walked next to M Luna. "Really, I think the Renegades are just toying with them."

"Indeed they are, Applejack," the alicorn replied as she slumped down and sat on the snowy ground. "This is all my fault. If I hadn't joined with my father when he arrived, and brought all of you into this, then this 'Oryx' wouldn't have had our version of the Guardians try to conquer us."

"You couldn't have known that, Luna," the Earth pony turned Raider said as she sat down next to the dark blue skinned Witch. "And besides, most of us followed you because we wanted to help you. The only ones forced into it, well, they do enjoy it."

"Simply because they were manipulated to do so because of the Phantoms," M Luna said. "Even I was slightly manipulated by them."

"Then I guess it's a good thing they knew how to destroy them, huh," M Applejack said, chuckling a little at the end. "Too bad we can't repay them."

"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKK!" was what was heard by the two just as M Applejack finished speaking, causing each Raider to look in the direction of the three on one fight.

"I think that's where you're wrong, Applejack," M Luna said before she got up and, using her magic, brought out her weapon, which resembled the Doom of Chelchis, the Oryx raid normal mode scout rifle, and into her hands. "As much as I do not wish to use this weapon," she said as she looked down at the bone white and muscle red weapon, "if it means protecting my home, I will."

"Same," M Applejack said as she stood up and brought her hand cannon, which resembled Zaouli's Bane, Oryx raid normal hand cannon, from her thigh holster, and into her hand. She then looked back, as did M Luna. "And I don't think I'm the only one who agrees with you." Indeed, every Raider who wasn't tending to the four injured individuals had their weapons, a vast array, mind you, out.

Under her helmet, M Luna smiled. "Then I say we go help protect our home," she said. "Mother knows my sister won't be able to."


Josh-1st

I raised my sword up to strike at M Josh, but when I brought it down, with as much force as I could muster, he simply grabbed it in his hand, then yanked it, and me, closer before kicking me in the chest, resulting in me letting go of the sword, which he then used to behead Rhino and Cybis, who revived five seconds later.

"Honestly?" he asked. "I know you sometimes go guns blazing, but still. I have Titan durability and Warlock regen. I can tank your shots as if I was an actu-" he was cut off by a sniper shot.

"Uh, guys," Rhino said. "That you?"

"Nope," Cybis and I said. "Which leaves two possibilities," Cybis added before we looked back.

"Did not see that one coming," I said as we saw the Raiders charging to where we were, firing at M Josh.

"If we make it out of here, remind me to thank them," Rhino said.

"We will," Cybis said as he brought out his Tlaloc, Rhino his Suros, and me, my Invective.

"In the mean time, I say we help kick ass. Nolandroid, music, if you please."

On it, he said.

As the song began to play, I brought out my sword, this one being Void edge, as if I was igniting an Energy sword, then brought out Church's Energy Sword token. "Let's go."

"Right," Rhino and Cybis said as they brought out their Legendary grade swords as well, and we charged, and I had my two swords down at my side.

M Josh then brought his right hand across his chest, and unleashed a shatter bomb at us, but, to our surprise, the Elements in our class items began to glow, and made shields in front of us that blocked the bombs, allowing us to get close to M Josh, as he still had his attention divided between us and the Raiders. We were able to get some slices off, but he quickly recovered, even with all the fire power being focused on him.

"And now even more fun for me," he said before holding his hand out in a grasping form, which somehow stopped all of the Raiders. "Mostly because more to kill." He then used his other hand to, basically, force grasp the three of us, preventing us from taking any sort of advantage of his attention. "Once I'm done with them," he said, facing us, "I'll enjoy making sure I'm the only one of us to live."

He then made a "come here" gesture with the hand that held the Raiders in place, and M Luna shot forward. "As for you, though, Luna," he said to her, "I'll let you live, as I always fancied you. And as an alicorn of the night and darkness, Oryx would let you live. All you have to do is agree to be my wife."

"What makes you think I will?" M Luna asked. "If I did, I would practically be violating my oath, as violated as it is now, to protect Equestria. So you can go to Tartarus."

M Josh shook his head. "So be it, then," he said before he summoned his own sword, and ran it through M Luna's chest. "Such a shame. I always did enjoy looking at your nights." He the pulled the sword out, and went to behead M Luna. Since she had no Ghost or Phantom, she was truly dead. "Well, I guess some one will need to take your place now." With that, he let this world's lunar alicorn's lifeless body fall to the ground.

A mix of emotions ran through me, the first being horror, followed by shock and, finally, anger. "You'll pay for that," I said in a neutral tone, but one that oozed with danger.

"And what makes you think you can stop me?" he asked. "If I am to be killed before today is over with, than let a god strike me do-" a bolt of lightning appeared from a suddenly cloudy sky, the color being pure and blinding white, and struck M Josh where he stood with enough force that resulted in him dropping the three of us and the Raiders.

When the bolt finally vanished, ten seconds after the whole thing hit, well, for those who have seen the original Transformers move, think Starscream death for what happened here. For those who haven't, here's how it happened: after getting hit, the body was utterly and completely ash, and began to fall apart until nothing was left, and that's what happened here. It was the head that fell apart first, and it went down from there, until there was but a pile.

Once the last particle had settled, there was a smaller flash of light, which, upon fading, revealed, well, The Speaker, with the white robes, black gloves, and the mask. "What pitiful tools the darkness uses," he said, and I knew who it was then and there, given his appearance, his look, and what happened to M Josh. He then looked at Rhino, Cybis, and I as we stood up. "But you three are the most insulting tool of the Darkness," The Traveler said. "Beings of Darkness who believe they can use the Light."

"We aren't beings of Darkness," Rhino said.

"Regardless, you use the Darkness, and must be exterminated," he said before snapping, creating a large dome that encircled the four of us, and cut the Raiders off before M Luna's body was teleported. "It has been sometime since I personally took part in combat, but regardless, I am much more powerful that you think."

"What do you guys say we test his theory?" Cybis asked before he created a shade orb, which was followed by Rhino and I before we put them together.

"Hell yeah," I said after we fused, and I also noticed my color scheme: black with hints of red, white, and our element colors, the sword with the Element of Sacrifice as its crystal in my right hand, and Vanity in my left as the Traveler and I stared each other down, knowing only one of us would walk away from this alive.

Author's Note:

Yeah. Oh, and the Element of Sacrifice? That wasn't the power I mentioned a few chapters ago.