• Published 2nd Sep 2015
  • 1,494 Views, 23 Comments

My little pony: N version - Emily the espeon



N had woken up as a pony, and confused as Shauntal reading the "Twilight" saga. With the help of some new friends and his pokemon, will he get back home, is White here too? Or will he never see his White again?

  • ...
4
 23
 1,494

Chapter 1- the land of Equestriwhat?

N jolted awake from his nightmare, his vision was blurry and he rubbed his eyes. He yawned and tried to stand up, but only ended up falling over. "Hm?" He looked down at his hands, he didn't have any. He gasped in shock, what happened to him? He saw a puddle about a foot away, thinking he could use that as a mirror of so some sorts, he stumbled over to it and looked at his reflection. He was a rappadash like creature with his hair, a slighter grey coloring, he had a saddle bag over his back, probobly containing his pokeball, and a small crown rested on both sides of his flank. What happened to him? Was he still in Unova? All the shock was too much to handle and he lost consciouness.

He awoke to a creature similar to him, but it was a foal and had more rapadash like features, such as a bright red mane, but it's coat was a whiter shade than a rapadash's.

"Hiya Mister, my names Truth, what's your's?" She asked with bright orange eyes filled with curiosity.

"Truth! Give the poor pony some space!" Another said, this was was another female, but this one was a light blue with a short blue mane with white streaks.

"Where.......am I?" N asked, utterly confused about almost everything, he took a seconds to obverse his surroundings. He was in a simple house with in a bed with plain mint green sheets

"Well first of all, my name is Colgate, and second of all, your in Ponyvile." Colgate replied

"Ponyvile? What in the name of Arceus is that?" N asked, he tried to get out of the bed and took him a second to gain his balance.

"You aren't from Equestria are you?" Colgate exclaimed

"So, what's your name?" Truth asked, "I also like your necklace, it looks like Saturn!" She giggled

"My name's N" he answered, he liked how lively Truth was, it seemed like she could turn anything into a good time "and no, I'm not from Equestrwhatever, I'm from Unova." N replied

"Younohva?" Colgate asked

"huh strange, Unova has one of the biggest pokedexes in the world, with Kanto coming in close second" Colgate just started at if he said he had just run to the moon and back.

"What in the name of celestia are you talking about?" Colgate said "ya know what never mind, you can go, I gotta give my sister her foals back, you can come and meet my sister if ya want, oh and here's ya bag back" Her horn began to glow, and to N's surprise, his bag began to levitate and Colgate floated it onto his back.

"What was that?!" N asked, still confused

"magic duh, your a unicorn, you don't even know what magic is? You must be really far from your home N." Colgate said.

N opened his bag, his six pokeballs contaning his zekrom, archeops,klingklang, zororak, valinuxe, and castaroga. "Thank Arceus, my pokeballs are still in here." N stated, he was glad he had his Pokemon with him, he would be utterly lost without them.

"Your poke what? Just tell me later" Colgate replied, and walked down the stairs.

N waited for her to leave the attempted to use his magic, he did so, but the levitating was a bit shaky. He mananged to pull out a Silver locket in shape of a heart, he opened it and in it was a picture of White on the first day of her journey, holding her snivy, now serperior, King. White had given this to him before he left, it was one of the last things to remember White by, except for memories. N quickly put it away and walked downstairs. Colgate was talking to a colt with a jet black coat, wings, and electric blue eyes and mane. N noted that he strangely resembled zekrom.

"Ideal, I've told you a millions times, we have to go back home now." Colgate stated

"really now? It's not even dark yet!" Ideal complained

"I bet if you come home now, your mom will let you help again." Ideal suddenly spang up

"ok let's go!" He said, Colgate giggled,

"that old charade always works." She said, suddenly she realized N was in the room. "Oh, N, you wanna come meet my sister? It's not too far, Ponyvile is pretty tiny." She said, N was curious about meeting more ponies.

"Sure I'll come, i don't really have anything to do" he answered

"then hurry up were about to leave slowpoke!" Truth laughed and ran out the door with her brother. N smiled, whatever Ponyvile and Equestria had in store, he was ready to take it.

Author's Note:

So guys, what do ya guys think? I've been thinking about removing the mane six from the story, tell me what you guys think, and if I ido, give me an excuse as well,
See ya guys around Jabberwock Island,
Emily :heart: