• Published 3rd Oct 2015
  • 7,713 Views, 178 Comments

Operation: libertatem - Spartan889



A group of Space marines cosplayers ends up in Equestria who uses humans as slaves

  • ...
108
 178
 7,713
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 64 )

Celestia has defiled the armor of the emperor kill her

love the new chapter though i hope you don't listen to kat and do Tzeentch plan instead

if the chaos gods will occasionally possess them... emperor help them if khorne or nurgle do it...
more please!

heresy! kill them all! for the god empress!

HERESSY!!!!!
Only the beautiful and perfect skin of the emperor(or empress) can wield the armor of humanity.
The purification must not stop since it os only the begining.
XDXD

Nice to see you update this story. Just remember Ermac is ready to help, and he's not as merciful and more bloodthirsty that Kat. Somebody the Ultramarines will enjoy.

“It's a STV-44 Assault rifle. It was used by the humans during the Human war. Light, durable, has good range, doesn't gets jammed easily and can be easily maintained.” Howl explained. “Also it's a projectile weapon, semi-automatic. It has stun rounds in the magazine. I’m ordered not to use live rounds unless necessarily.” Howl took his rifle back from Greg. “

The Germans called. They want their guns back

Pulls sword out of an op displaced.

Wow cat you are next...
She doesn't get it, life means nothing and death is freedom.
And besides gods are weak in comparison to me after all I am darkness... The son of death. And the follower of creation.

He created the multiverse and my family... And the original universe that makes everything from here more op than anywhere else.
And no you can not join.

This is not what I would call an in particular "good" fic, but the way the author squeezes as much references into it as possible to the point it causes it to spiral into a new level of insanity highly amuses me. What keeps me reading is that it doesn't seem like a pointless, effortless, piece of trash that simply wants attention. Rather, it seems like the author makes this on his/her free time and is having fun doing it. And that's what I love, someone imprinting their imagination for the purpose of having fun and showing the world, no matter how edgy. It's really a beautiful thing.

Also

I HATE DISPLACED WHO FOREGO HUMANITY
We are the supreme race....

Well at least true humans beat everything that is logical, we don't need powers but I have them anyways.

Oh, you should have the wanderer from fallout 3 as leader of the human resistance. It would explain the deathclaw from said game.

6674684 I think the reason displace forget there "HUMANITY" is because there are no other humans to talk to. They're other displacements but most of them don't look human anymore so you start to think that they not human. Kat even acts like she's not human anymore now to.

6674684 You know....The Iron Fists Legion/chapter/whatever would have many conversations with you on how The Machine is greater than the Flesh.... oh and I would love to see you have a chat with an Eldar about how great humanity is.....maybe an Ork too....

The Ultrasmurfs have tokens now......interesting....

Let's see the possibilities with the Possibility Wheel, provided by Tzeentch!

Meeting the Warriors of Chaos...1: Imperial Truth takes over and they try to kill them
2:They see how they took over Equestria and either congratulate them or kill them

Meeting The Emperor.....
1:Bow down and pledge undying loyalty to him.
2:Accuse him of being a copy and attempting to kill him but failing miserably...
3:Just shrug it off as unimportant.

What are your thoughts?

6673914 Meanwhile, in the Displaced Emperor's Throne Room....

"I feel like someone has defiled my armor...Warp Storms inbound...happy holidays!

Comment posted by Spartan889 deleted Nov 28th, 2015
Comment posted by ponyclaws deleted Nov 28th, 2015

When did kat become a pussy and a bitch.

I'm rather disappointed by the reactions to Kat's actions in this crossover. It's been shown time and time again that stories where the humans are "kill all ponies" end up being the worst of the worst. Kat is advocating for peace between the two races, neither ruling over the other. That's not being a pussy or a bitch, that's someone who knows that fighting is only going to end in suffering.

tzeench ah the best out of the 4. go with his plan the xenos have defiled our lords armor they only deserve death and kat she'll burn and freeze in the warp because of her heresy

JT
JT #22 · Dec 10th, 2015 · · 3 ·

6675743

We're Humans, we live and breathe war, bro

JT

Nice story, love it, but what is the snake lady Anime

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING!

PLEASE INQUISITOR DONT HEAR ANY OF WHAT KAT SAID TO YOU!!!!!

SHE IS A COMPLETE HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!

For the golden emperor!

6674699 America. A sleeping giant. Celestia, we will rock you and your sun if you come here.

If you ever need a whole lot of violence, feel free to find my displaceds' token, it's a Mister Bubbles doll from Bioshock.

Kat shifter always pisses me off with her holier than thou attitude. Sometimes the only thing someone listens to is force.

When is the next chapter coming out?

I never like kat I kinda find her annoying but that won't stop me from reading the amazing story that you made Mister author

this chapter made me so fucking pissed off FUCKING SHOOT KAT ALREADY STUCK UP BITCH

6675743 Do I have to explain to you EVERYTHING wrong or should I leave you blind? Tough choices tough choices...

And now I'm done, frigging weakling lover.

There better not be anymore Kat Shifter. I don't know if she is from another fanfic or if you came up with her yourself but I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!!!!:flutterrage: Everything that came out of her mouth was total hypocrisy. From her lectures of peace to her disdain for the Gods and their reasons, SHE DOES THE EXACT SAME THING!:twilightangry2: From a obvious intent to kill to making demands and using her godlike power to enforce them.

This story is awesome but don't have kat in it she is really annoying and I hope the gods plan goes well and I hope he wins at game night cuz why not

Oh god, I'm drowning in the references

Ibas bien pero con este cap arruinaste todo.:pinkiesick:

Kill that heretic bitch the ponies must die :twilightangry2:

Kat insulted the gods, burn the heretic bitch :twilightangry2:

When are you going to update this story? Or any of your stories for that matter.

7473831
Sorry for not updating any of my stories cause I've been lately been studying my exams the past months which takes up a lot of my schedules. After my finals I should have the free time to do so.

I have hope this world will know peace and harmony for all.

...It's a 40K fic. Good luck with that

Wow, this Kat character just annoys me. I get what she is trying to say but her I'm better then you attitude and her hypocritical actions just ruin it. I found her story but IDK if i should read it if this bitch is its main character. Anyway, this story is entertaining, keep up the good work. May the emperor protect!

please don't tell me fluttershy and luna aren't gonna be hurt :fluttercry:

this is my reaction when i saw celestia got rekted

(THIS ENTIRE VIDEO IS WHAT MY REACTION WHEN CELESTIA AKA MISS SUNBUT MC CUNT FACE GOT FUCKING REKTED)

(Sorry for the rant! Warhammer 40k lover came out of me)

ALSO IF YOU'RE NOT A Warhammer fan. Don't read!..


F#ck that were humanity. We're gonna paint that rock red with those Xenos Slaver Bastards. Also she's talking to fu#king Astartes and they are literally "MADE FOR WAR"

The fact that they are fans of the Warhammer 40k universe, they know what is expected of them. They are expected to protect the Emperor's humanity and be the bulwark against FEAR ITSELF!!!!!

So what if a thousand worlds burn! Humanity stands!

So what morals are gone! Humanity stands United against the Darkness that is all powerful! We stand unyielding to the Beast that would slaughter us all!

For we are Man and Greatest Among us Is the Man Emperor of Mankind!!

7473936 I sure hope you didn't give up on this story. this gem here is a diamond in the rough and hope you continue it

Login or register to comment