• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 323 Views, 5 Comments

Land in the Sky - goldentig3r



AppleJack and Pinkie Pie were taking a hot air balloon ride when a strong gust of wind blew the balloon away

  • ...
 5
 323

Hot Air Balloon Ride

Applejack met Pinkie at Sugar Cube Corner. Applejack was ready for the excitement. She went up to the counter where Mrs.Cake was standing there running the cash register.

"Howdy Mrs.Cake, have you seen Pinkie Pie." Applejack said looking all happy.

"Sure. She's upstairs." Said Mrs.Cake.

Applejack nodded her head in a thankful way. She went upstairs and found Pinkie grabbing some bits for the ride. Pinkie turned around and saw Applejack standing behind her. Pinkie was happy.

"Hey Applejack, are you ready for the hot air balloon ride." Pinkie said.

Applejack was about to replied when Pinkie blurted out.

"Of course you are ready. I bet you were so exited that you just could't wait to get done with your work!"

Applejack nodded and then they left Sugar Cube Corner. When they went to the hot air balloon stand they saw Berry Punch standing there waiting for customers.

"We'd like to rent the balloon please" Said Applejack

Berry Punch nodded

"That'll be five bits" Berry Punch replied.

Pinkie brought out the bits she was carrying in her saddle pack.

"Thank you and have a nice time" Berry Punch said.

Pinkie Pie and Applejack both got in the balloon and then they were off in the sky. First they went up 5 feet, then 9 feet, then 15 feet, then 20 feet. They kept on going higher until they reached 60 feet in the sky. At that point they were already above the clouds.

"WOW! What an amazing view." Pinkie shouted.

Uh Pinkie, you do realize were above the clouds...you can't really see anything." Said Applejack

Pinkie paused for a moment.

"Oh Yeah, silly me." Pinkie replied.

They went on with the journey. They almost crashed into a couple of mountains, but they got the hang on it. Pinkie brought a scrap book just like she did when they went on the family road trip, to keep all the memories of the ride. Pinkie was lucky enough to see some mountain frogs and some three headed dogs.

A few moments later there was a gust of wind. Applejack was glad to have some wind around. She didn't want to get a heat coma again. The wind blew more and more, but it started to get out of hand. The wind blew harder and harder. In fact it blew so hard that it started blowing them everywhere.

Then it got out of control. It blew them so fast and sent them flying into the air. The force was so hard that it blew a centimeter of Pinkies hair off. It sent them into a river of water, where they were knocked out cold.