• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 326 Views, 5 Comments

Land in the Sky - goldentig3r



AppleJack and Pinkie Pie were taking a hot air balloon ride when a strong gust of wind blew the balloon away

  • ...
 5
 326

The Very Next Morning

It was the next morning and when Applejack woke up she saw a big breakfast platter sitting on a portable table.

"This is for you Applejack you deserve it." Apple Bloom said.

"We would have lost you if we hadn't sent Big Mac to help find you." Apple Bloom continued.

Applejack blushed. She had never felt so loved in her entire life.

"Come on everypony, group hug."Said Applejack

Big Mac, Apple Bloom, and Granny Smith all joined in the hug. Soon the hug broke free and they all left Applejack to eat her breakfast. As she was eating her breakfast she heard a knock at the door. She got up to answer the door.

When she opened the door she saw Pinkie Pie standing on her front porch.

"Howdy Pinkie Pie, need something."Applejack said

Pinkie Pie smiled as usual. She took a long breath for what she was about to say

"Hey Applejack! I was wondering if you wanted to go on a hot air balloon later on today." Said Pinkie Pie.

"That would be nice Pinkie." Applejack replied.

"GREAT!!! We'll meet at 2:00 p.m." Pinkie Pie said.

Soon Pinkie Pie left Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack couldn't wait for the hot air balloon ride. Before she went out to work she checked the temperature. It was better. It was 75 degrees outside. Perfect for apple bucking. As she walked outside she saw a cake in the field.

The cake read "Glad you feel better"

Applejack blushed again. And went on to do her work. When she bucked her first apple tree she felt that she could buck forever. She bucked over here, over there, and everywhere. She took a break here and there but it would only be for about 2 minutes. She was glad to be herself again. At about 12:00 she had lunch.

She bucked apples for another half hour and headed off for Sugar Cube Corner.