• Published 28th Aug 2015
  • 3,803 Views, 116 Comments

Written Pleas - BlabideeblahMLP



Chrysalis writes letters to Celestia.

  • ...
10
 116
 3,803

A Killing Blow [Alternate, Darker Ending]

Author's Note:

Here you go, Irish_cat.

Chrysalis wiped away her tears as she finished the final letter. She didn't know how many more she could cry before her eyes shriveled up. Taking a deep, shaking breath, she weakly sparked her magic and sent the letter to Celestia. She would leave tomorrow. She did not care what lengths she had to go to to save her subjects. They would live, no matter what.

Chrysalis shook her head out as she suddenly realized how tired she was. She turned away from the desk and headed for her bed. Another day, another two hundred and twenty-five dead changelings. She just prayed that rest would give her enough energy to make it to Equestria.

Then, out of nowhere, Chrysalis felt a flash of heat behind her, and a bright orange glow overtook the room for a split second. Before the light could even fully go away, Chrysalis spun around, looking for the orange flash.

She did not see one, but what she did see was an unfurled parchment on her desk that had not been there before.
Chrysalis's heart leapt into her throat. Could it be...? she thought, and slowly, tentatively, took a step toward the parchment. Her stomach knotted itself as she inched closer and closer to the parchment, until she felt ready to vomit. Eventually, though, she reached the strange paper, and, with bated breath, she gave it a closer look.

The thing did have the slightest bit of writing on it, but she couldn't read it. With her hoof violently shaking, Chrysalis grabbed the letter and pulled it closer to her eyes. Finally, Chrysalis looked down at the writing.

November 4, 2014
Dear Chrysalis,

Go away.

~Celestia

Comments ( 78 )

Well... Considering it all goes on in a fictional world, it could either end with Chrysalis' death and extinction of her kind... Or a kickass revenge story :raritywink:

Go away. That's all you changed? COPY AND PASTE, THEN CHANGE TWO WORDS!?!?!?!?! lazy bum. Jk lol XD

6369439 'Tis what the cat of Ireland suggested.

6369443 he never said to rip us off. XD you said I wasn't very good! Derp. You know I don't mean it right?

6369452 Yes, I know you're just joking. Everyone is aware of the risk of death when they insult me.

6369443

Thank you for taking heed of our suggestion senpai we are honored and humbled. And honestly we like this ending better.

6369628 NUUUUU

UNHAPPY ENDINGS BE BAD M9

November 4, 2014

Dear Chrysalis,

Go away.

~Celestia
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

6372781 Irish_cat made me do it.

Blame it on them.

6372798 No! blame on yourself! Are you a bucking puppet?

6372910 If ask nicely can I have all your money?

6372997 First off, that's taking it to a whole other level.

Second off, I'm broke.

6372798

Heh, Heh. Dance puppet dance.:pinkiecrazy::raritywink::scootangel:

6376177 YEAH NOW WATCH ME WHIP

NOW WATCH ME WHIP

YEAHNOWWATCHMENAENAE

6369628 LUNA DOES NOT TALK LIKE THAT! XD

6378185

Indeed not, we can only try to imitate.

6378677 hey, have you read my version to this?

6378790

Nay. But we shall later.

6378170 Not yet but I have it in my list.

6379141 when you do, I hope you enjoy it :D

6379148 I have read some of your work. Pony days and Costume

6379170 I know :D did you enjoy them?

6379251 I bet you'll enjoy my version of this. In two days it's my best story according to my statistics

6379259 I don't think I will. Cryis gets a lot of crap for just trying to feed her people. Not that the story won't be good it will make me sadder then I want to be /need to be right now.

6379290 it doesn't take celetia two and a half months to reply in mine XD

6379360 XD? I see that a lot. I am very old school. Sorry.

6379843 Look at XD. Then tilt it 90 degrees clockwise. What does it look like?

6382955 Bummer I used to read laying on my side all I see is a X and a D LOL

Chrysalis status:
Rekt [X]
Not Rekt [ ]

Overall, I enjoyed this story.

I know that you wrote this in a short time, but I still can't help but question why Princess Celestia - being the wise ruler she is - would outright ignore Chrysalis's letters for months.

She's been around for far too long to bear grudges like normal ponies.

6790191 I never considered it. It's still a plot hole I look back on and am all like "Dammit!"

As for Celestia holding grudges, as benevolent as she is, I always thought that when it comes to people who have wronged her ponies, she is, to an extent, a ruthless, remorseless monster.

6790260

Well, the plot hole did take away from the story.

She couldn't be "ruthless" or "remorseless". Like I said, she's been around for so long, she should be able to distinguish truths from lies and easily see if somepony is being genuine.

And she should have common sense too. If somepony has repeatedly sent cries for help and Celestia hasn't responded, you'd think a liar would just give up earlier, as they definitely wouldn't have much hope of deceiving the Princess.

6790283 The scenario I'm trying to propose is that, because of the attack on Canterlot and how much pain it probably caused Shining and Cadance, Celestia did not care and maybe even was happy that Chrysalis and her changelings were suffering.

6882698
still wouldnt hurt to try.
get some practice as it were.

7074309 That would've been my idea had I ever written a sequel. Chrysalis kept sending the letters to Clestia, but since she didn't know where Celestia actually was, she just sent them to her room, when the whole time Celestia was doing diplomacy in Saddle Arabia.

Comment posted by Chapter 13 deleted Jul 6th, 2016
Comment posted by BlabideeblahMLP deleted Jul 6th, 2016
Login or register to comment