• Published 5th Nov 2015
  • 186 Views, 7 Comments

ponys//:equ.HackEquestria.fu - DerpMuffinNews



Theres always an exploit in a system. Too bad ponies don't know this and two certain humans is going to have a lot of lulzy fun in Equestria.

  • ...
10
 7
 186

Prologue-Glitchfest

Celestia rushed across the castle as fast as her hooves could run. She had gotten a message of something wrong in the Equestrian Social Network, ESN.
"There had been a good explanation for all of the mess that has been going on."

As soon as she reached the west wing of the castle she burst through the doors to find ponies of all races on computers and phone call headsets typing and babbling away. She caught sight of her sister Luna nodding and talking to a stallion with a chestnut brown mane as if she was having an important and quick discussion. She quickly walked over carefully navigating through ponies rushing in out of desks and offices, and walked up to her sister.

"What's is the matter sister?" she asked Luna as she broke the conversation.

Luna turned her head and replied "It seems as if the power grid in Ponyville collapsed entirely, tech support is working on restoring it now."

"From the likes of it, it looks like a glitch in the system" said the stallion joining in on the conversation of the two sisters. " But of this magnitude, it seems impossible."

"A glitch?" asked Celestia.

"Yes your highness, a small problem, probably a overload on the systems servers or an error the network could've made by accident."

"You mean to tell me the biggest and most proficient system in Equestria...made an error?" Celestia asked.

"Yes your highness."

Celestia was shocked, of all the things that seemed impossible for such a great machine to do it made. Mind you this was the same machine that ran all of nation's economy, political decisions and communications to other countries and to the public. For such a great piece of technology that did incredible feats and wonders it made an error which cost an entire separate system to shut down completely. This seemed unnatural and if Celestia could say it "fucking stupid." Thousands upon millions of bits were invested in a machine of wonderful revolutions to later make a mistake that only pony power could've prevented alone through the naked eye.

"Not all machines are perfect your highness" the stallion said. "We've handled this type of situation before but on a minor scale...its still safe to say this isn't the worst of what it could've done, hell our economy could've collapsed."

"I guess this isn't a major problem, but it still is one." Celestia said.

"How long until all of this is resolved?" Luna asked.

"We don't exactly know but we've estimated about a couple hours from now."

Celestia nodded "Good, could you send a message to the public of Ponyville through communications? Tell them it seems as if the power generators halted due to overheating, we don't want our system to look bad."

"As you wish your highness" the stallion said as he typed away on his keyboard and put on a headset similar to others in the room. "Hello comms? Yes the princess wishes to send a public message to the citizens of Ponyville."

Celestia then signalled to her sister take their leave, as they walked out Luna started to speak.

"What do you think actually happened back there sister?"

"I don't exactly know Luna, but I'm pretty sure they got the situation under control" she replied.

Luna nodded and they both continued walking through the castle to the throne room where Luna parted ways with her sister and retreated to her chambers.

Celestia sat down on her throne and decided to resume the day court from where they left off.

Author's Note:

Well I completely re-wrote the story after a while from cancelling the old one. I originally got inspired from watching "Hackers" and a playing an hour of Watch Dogs 2. Also leave some critic, to see if
I can improve the story and follow up to the storyline I have planned. Thanks for reading.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment