• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 1,596 Views, 116 Comments

Nightmare Breach: The War of Shadows - Brony Parasite



Equestria is in a time of peace. Discord has been reformed, and everypony is happy. But when a war from another universe threatens their land, can Twilight Sparkle and her friends save the day? Or will Time Spinner have his way with their world?

  • ...
10
 116
 1,596

Well That Happened. But I Don't Have To Like It!(Neutrals)

Day One of the War

In the old ruins of a castle, forgotten by all but two, Time Spinner sat on a crumbling throne. Next to him was a pile of ash he glanced at every once in awhile. On his other side was Hatsune Miku, a Vocaloid Displaced and an ‘Intro Guy’.

Spinner’s eye socket was bleeding, and a pair of wings appeared on his back. One was pure white, and the other was pitch black. The Displacer chuckled darkly as he waited for the first neutral party member to arrive.

Two spiky, metal creatures walked into the throne room, pearly white teeth stretched into a permanent grin, with bright red eyes scanning the room, before looking at Spinner. One, brown with a triangular head, nodded.

“So, I take it you're Time Spinner?” he asked.

“I’m not sure I’ve been introduced…” Time replied, leaning forward.

“Oh, right, sorry about that. My name is Avak, and this guy next to me is Reidak.” The brown creature said, nudging his partner, a black and gold creature, similar in build. “Our four co-workers decided to join this war, on separate sides for some reason, so we decided to contribute as neutrals. They haven't arrived yet to their respective teams.”

“So you just… Decided to join this side for no apparent reason even though you had no idea what I ask of you…” Spinner shook his head. “Typical Displaced… So, what are you supposed to be?”

“Species name is Skakdi, and we are Piraka, from the old Bionicle series.” Reidak answered, holding up his weapons, as if they were supposed to help with that description.

“I’m Hatsune Miku, master Time Spinner’s assistant.” The Vocaloid said, bowing slightly.

Avak returned the gesture, before glancing up and forcing Reidak to do the same. He grinned. “Sorry, he's a bit of an idiot sometimes.” He apologized. Reidak growled, but said nothing.

Time smirked, “We can’t all be smart…”

Avak smile grew wider. “Yeah, but sometimes we need his brute force to clear something out of our way.”

“Can’t really argue I guess…” Time stood up and stretched a bit. “I was hoping more would be here. Guess everyone else wanted to tear each other apart. Question before we start though… How’d you know my name?”

“Some guys we met a while ago said something about a guy named Time Spinner running this War, and I just put two and two together, considering you are the one on the throne.” Avak shrugged.

Spinner gestured to the throne. “Oh, this old thing? It isn’t mine, I just… Borrowed it.”

Avak chuckled. “In Piraka terms, ‘borrow’ means the same thing as ‘steal’. As well as thief terms. Piraka are mostly just even bigger and more badass thieves.” He got serious after that. “So, where exactly are we headed?”

“Well, you guys are supposed to take care of any… Incidents, but Loki seems to be doing a swell job at that. Another thing you could have done was helping any injuries, but there aren’t any yet either…” Time said, scratching his head. “There is something you two can do, but I’m not sure you’d be into it.”

“Well, we got nothing better to do. Though, I could give you a quick list of our abilities.” Avak shrugged. “Which would you prefer?”

“I’m not in the mood for that…” Spinner sighed, pulling out an old locket. “There have been a few anomalies in several zones of Equestria. Mainly Colombia, Rapture, the Crystal Empire, and around here. I haven’t had the time to investigate much about this… Breach, so you guys are going to help me.”

Avak nodded. “Sure thing, Mr. Spinner. Which one should we head to first?” He asked.

“Around here. Hatsune will lead you to hotspots and help if things get too tough.” Time said. “Anyway’s, I’ll be going… I’m not feeling good right now. See you guys later.” And with that, Time disappeared.

Avak turned to Miku. “So, Ms. Miku, shall we get going?” He asked, pulling out his weapons in case something attacked along the way.

“Of course, follow me.” Hatsune said as she walked towards a hallway. “If you have any questions before we leave, please ask.”

Avak and Reidak shrugged. “Eh, not really. If this place is anything like our Equestria, we should be prepared.” Avak replied, the two Piraka following after her.

“Okay.” Hatsune said as she made her way to one of the ‘hotspots’. “I should explain what they look like though, shouldn’t I?”

“Yeah, probably a good idea. Don't want to accidentally walk into one and either vanish from the multiverse, or hop dimensions on accident, or worse.” Avak agreed.

“The anomalies aren’t that powerful, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t a threat in massive numbers-.”

A flash of light appeared in the sky before a shooting star started to make a beeline for the group.

“Aaand now we got incoming. Should we dodge, or try to blow it up before it hits?” Reidak asked.

Hatsune jumped to the side and somehow blew up a portion of the wall, making enough cover for her small frame to hide in.

Reidak looked to the side to see Avak running down the hall. He sighed. “Son of a bitch….” he muttered, shaking his head.

The shooting star collided into the floor right in front of Reidak, blasting him across the room and making a large dust cloud.

Avak peeked from his hiding spot at the end of the hall, Reidak slamming into the wall beside him. “What in Mata Nui's name was that?!” He asked to no one in particular.

As the smoke began to clear everyone in the room saw a silver mask in the middle of the crater.

Avak stared. “That's… the Kanohi Ignika?! What the hell is it doing here?” He exclaimed, recognizing the symbol etched into the front. He considered his options. “Dibs!” He ran out to grab the mask.

As Avak touched the mask a massive jolt of energy leaped from the piraka like static to the mask causing it to begin glowing.

“Oh fuck me.” Avak growled, facepalming. “Of course it has sentience. And I'm probably fucked. Reidak, want to help out?” The brown Piraka turned to see Reidak hiding behind the same slab of rock he had been in, giving Avak the middle finger.

“Karma’s a bitch.” Was all the black Piraka had to say.

There was a blinding flash of light that flung Avak into Reidak as the Ignika began to float and the dust and other debris around it began to swirl in a tornado around it slowly forming a body.

“If Mata Nui pops out of that dust cloud, I'll eat that throne back there.” Avak said out loud.

“Someone say my name?” Came a voice as the dust storm died down to reveal Toa Ignika.

“No, I said Mata Nui. Clearly, you are the Ignika’s consciousness thing.” Avak rolled his eyes. “So, I take it you're a fellow Displaced?” He asked.

“Why is it that the only person I am ever able to fool let alone scare nowadays is Sparklebutt…” Ignika sighed. “Hi my name is Arthur, but you can call me Ignika… It’s what the ponies have been calling me for over 1,600 years now anyways…” The mask turned toa said as he stretched.

“Actually, you kinda scared the living daylights outta us when you decided to crash land in front of us.” Avak grumbled, untangling from Reidak.

“Well, at least my uncontrollable method for crossing dimensions has some use…” Arthur said as he held out his hand causing a hoverboard to form from the dust. “So, whats up? Crux decided to just drop me into this to keep an eye on his daughter so I basically need something to do when I’m not babysitting her.”

Avak raised an eyebrow. “Firstly, no idea who Crux is, don't know who his daughter is, and we are currently investigating a series of anomalies with our guide Hatsune Miku over there.” He pointed to her hidey hole.

“Forgive my lack of greetings.” She said as she got out and bowed slightly.

Arthur bowed to the young girl. “No offence taken young maiden. If you don't mind, what is your name?” he said before hopping onto his hoverboard.

Avak chuckled, hitting Reidak in the shoulder. “Hey, you could learn a thing or two from this guy, Reidak!” He joked, and Reidak tossed him into a wall, snorting.

“Hatsune Miku. I don’t go by any other name.”

“Its nice to meet you Miss Miku.” Arthur said before extending a hand, offering Miku the choice to ride on his board instead of walk. She took it. “Just tell me where to go…” He said as he connected his telepathic link to his board to his passenger so that she could guide them should she chose to.

“So, I guess we are walking then? I mean, there isn't any room on that thing for more than two people. Eh, it's fine, I guess. Just don't go too fast.” Avak said, walking up to the hoverboard.

“By the way… What's up with the giant mannequin looking things i passed over before crashing here?” Arthur asked pointing in the direction he had seen the giants.

Avak shrugged. “Probably the ‘anomalies’ we are looking for. Me and Reidak will take point, since I have a energy weapon, can control stone, can create the perfect prison, and other stuff. As for Reidak, he adapts to everything that beats him, controls Earth, Thermal Vision, and some other stuff. Sound good?” He rambled.

“Sure, The best I can do is create or mutate a lifeform anyway.” Arthur said while shrugging.

“Alright, then it's settled. Let's go get rid of this thing.” Avak said, pulling out his Jackhammer gun and marching forward. Reidak followed, buzzsaw whirling. Within moments, the group encountered their first anomaly. Avak quickly fired off a green sphere, the sphere landing next to it, before detonating in a large burst of green energy. Reidak charged forward, buzzsaw flying down in a deadly arc towards the white human reminiscent creature.

“Good shot.” Miku said. Avak grinned in reply, before pulling out his Jackhammer and firing a series of energy bolts at the thing, making sure to hit Reidak once, if only to get him out of the way.

“I've got lot's of weapons for almost any situation.” He replied, glancing back at the anomaly.

“And I’m just going to sit here and watch. I can't really fight anyway.” Arthur said before sitting down on his hoverboard to watch the fight and handing Miku a bag of popcorn.

Avak burst out in laughter, the sound close to scratching chalkboard. “The Kanohi Ignika, most powerful mask in existence, and you can't fight. That's a laugh!” He said, keeping his eyes on the anomaly, as it had yet to move.

The anomaly then started to turn into two tornados. The one on the right was colored yellow while the one on the left was pink.

“I may not be able to fight, but I can still do this, Piraka...” Arthur hissed as he made two large vines grow from the ground and fling the two piraka at the anomalies.

Moments later the Piraka were punched out by boxing gloves. Then the tornados stopped spinning, only to reveal a man with a green skinned head and wearing a yellow suit. The other one was a white anthro pegasus mare with a poofy yellow mane and tail and wearing a pink suit while having the top part of her button up shirt undone to show off her G cup cleavage.

“Sssssmokin!!!!” They both said at the same time.

Stone hands rose up and caught Avak and Reidak, before sinking back into the ground. Avak glared at Arthur.

“Pulling a Vezok? Really?” He growled, before noticing the two newcomers. His eyes widened. “Wha…. Okay, who put me on drugs? Is it even possible to get drugged as a biomechanical being?” he asked, before thinking about it.

“Well you never know until you try.” Said the white mare who was grinning at them.

“Hi there. The names is Mask and this is my friend Surprise.” The man said.

“Why do I sense three life signatures from you two?” Arthur said, raising a metal eyebrow.

“Well that because I am borrowing Fluttershy’s body to come here.” Surprise said while jumping up and down in happiness.

Avak raised his own eyebrow, before shrugging, walking back towards Arthur. Suddenly, his Jackhammer shot up, and he shot Arthur point blank in the chest. “That was for pulling a Vezok.” He growled.

“Ow that’s gotta hurt.” Mask said as Surprise showed a 10 out 10 scoreboard.

Ignika looked at his chest then at Avak. “And that was supposed to do what again?” He asked as he wiped the ash from his armor left behind from the blast. “And if you try that again, I WILL feed you to a Tahtorak.”

Avak shrugged again. “Yeah, well maybe you shouldn't chuck people, or Skakdi, in this case, at tornadoes. Especially if said tornadoes originated from an anomaly that could have been extremely dangerous. The only one allowed to do that is Vezok, mostly because he doesn't care.”

“Well I couldn't care less who does or doesn't have permission to do that. I live with Vezon after all, we throw each other at enemies all the time and neither of us care.” Arthur deadpanned.

“We aren't Vezon, asshole. Different people, different standards.” Avak growled. Reidak walked up to the two.

“Well then, how about a prank?” Arthur said with a mischievous tone.

“Pranks?” Both Mask and Surprise said with evil grins.

“And seeing as the mask is here… I know the perfect one~” Arthur said before his mask began to glow. “I hope you like being turned into ponies!” He said before Avak and Reidak were turned into anthro pony mares.

Avak's eye twitched. “You motherfucker…” ‘She’ growled, voice at a higher pitch.

“Nice prank, but it's missing something.” Mask said as he and Surprise went behind the two mares.

“Oooh ooooh! I know! This!” Surprise said as she and Mask grab the mare’s panties and pull them up over their heads.

“GENDERBEND WEDGIES!!!” They both shouted as they did it while laughing and moaning in pleasure in Surprise’s case.

“AGH! What the fuck?!” Reidak and Avak yelled simultaneously.

“BWAHAHAHAHA! Take that! be glad that this is the worst I did. I do even more to Vezon when he goes on rampage back home!” Arthur said as he continued laughing before falling off his hoverboard while holding his sides.

“I'll kill you!” Reidak shouted, ‘her’ voice not at all threatening.

“I can't die.” Arthur said smugly before getting back on his hoverboard.

“Don't think that won't stop me from trying!” Reidak’s new voice squeaked.

“I can make you into female versions of yourselves once you turn back permanently if you like.” Arthur threatened while smiling as wide as Pinkie.

“Can we please get back to the mission!?” Miku asked, slightly irritated.

“Sure.” Arthur said, snapping a picture with a random camera before turning the piraka back.

“I'm going to kill you. Later, when we don't have an annoyed Miku to work with.” Reidak promised, eyes glowing red.

“Good luck~” Arthur sang, before signaling Miku that he was ready to go.

“And what is the mission? If you don’t mind me asking Miss?” Mask asked looking at Miku.

“If you’re here, you must know about the War of Shadows, correct?” Hatsune insinuated.

“Why of course silly. Otherwise me and Masky here wouldn’t be here right now.” Surprise said giggling.

“Well, you’re in the Neutral base. Meaning those who don't want to fight Lee or Folteren. There’s an anomaly we’re investigating which involves a hotspot we’re heading to.” Miku explained.

“Well then. Let’s hop to it then.” Mask said as he hops around Miku.

The Vocaloid ignored him. “It’s around this corner. They keep spawning.”

“Good. I need something to kill.” Reidak growled, looking around for the anomaly.

“Is it anomaly hunting season?” Mask said while wearing an Elmer Fudd outfit while Surprise was wearing a sexy bunny girl suit and munching on a carrot.

Miku sighed. “I guess… You and my friend Jubilee would really get along…”

“Really? Because I would love to throw a party for her and everypony else here when this is over.” Surprise said flying around in joy at going to meet new friends.

“Sure, Jube would be ecstatic. My name is Hatsune Miku, Time Spinner’s right hand Displaced.”

“Are you his Girlfriend?” Mask asked cheekily at Miku.

“He took me away from my home, killed me, and he’s three million years old. No.” Hatsune said dryly. “He also has a fiance.”

“Really? Who’s the lucky mare to have him?” Surprise asked.

“The unlucky mare is Fili-Second from Lance Walker’s Equestria. They don’t talk much.”

“Fili-Second?” Mask asked as he gets a laptop from Surprise’s mane. “Let's see here. Oh Fili-Second is Pinkie Pie as a superhero.” Mask said as he noticed Surprise’s right eye was twitching.

“He’s marrying a version of my 1,000 times great granddaughter.” Surprise said while her eye continued twitching.

“Ok… That's not weird at all…” Arthur said.

“Why is your eye twitching?” Avak asked, keeping his distance from Arthur.

“Because I can imagine how she feels…” Arthur said, remembering his ‘descendant’.

“I was actually talking to Surprise, but I guess you can share your input.” Avak groaned.

“You don’t want to know.” Surprise said in a sweet tone that would have made almost anyone wet themselves in fear.

“Ah, one of those. I understand.” Avak shrugged, one eye tracking Arthur.

“I know you're watching me Avak.” Arthur said bluntly while slowly turning his head in the Piraka’s direction.

“Just making sure you don't try anything on me. Again.” He glared.

Arthur chuckled darkly. “And you think I have to be near you to do something?” He said while bringing his hand up in front of his face as if to look at it.

“Doesn't matter.” Avak growled. A vine then proceed to grow out of the ground before juggling the Piraka.

“Really?” He asked, cutting the vine in two.

“Just demonstrating that it does matter.” Arthur said before shrugging.

“Fine. Whatever. Anyways, Miku, where's the next anomaly? And Reidak for that matter?” Avak asked, realizing that the black and gold Piraka had vanished.

“O-Oh! Are we playing hide and seek?” Mask asked as he put a box on top of himself.

“Maybe we should follow the struggle marks on the ground leading that way?” Arthur said pointing at a trail left behind by what looked to be a Piraka dragged away against its will.

“Reidak. Kidnapped? I really doubt that. There isn't much that can match his brute strength, especially in the Everfree.“ Avak chuckled. “Though, I do admit, these do look a bit like Skakdi trails...then again, I don't know about that. Reidak was the tracker, not me.” he added, examining the trail.

Miku face palmed. “I have no idea what’s going on… Look, Pinkie’s fine, she just doesn’t see him often.”

“Ok! Then let’s go find our missing friend.” Surprise said as she and Mask start following the trail.

“Somehow, I get the feeling that things are going to get worse from here…” Avak muttered, following after the two.

“How could it POSSIBLY get worse?” Arthur said with a smug grin.

“You just had to invoke Murphy’s Law, didn't you?” Avak groaned, facepalming.

“Yes. Yes I did.” Arthur replied smugly as his hoverboard lifted further into the air and away from the Piraka.

“We’re in the hotspot. It’s through this door.” Miku said, jumping off the board, “I’ll open it.”

“Well, guess it's time to go get it. And Reidak, if he's in there.” Avak grumbled, pulling out his gun and blowing up the door.

Miku was sent back and a black feminine figure stood over her, a red glow buzzed off of her lightsaber.

“You just had to come here, didn’t you.” And with that, the lightsaber was jammed through Miku’s chest. Hatsune cried out, but soon fell lifeless on the ground.

“Oh my Celestia! You killed Miku!” Surprise shouted.

“You Bastard!” Mask shouted as well.

“Not on my watch.” Arthur growled before his hoverboard smashed into the girl on top of Miku sending her flying at Avak before turning around and resurrecting Miku.

“Where is Reidak?” Avak asked, firing an explosive Zamor Sphere at the airborne female. The ball of green energy connected, exploding on contact and sending her crashing to the ground.

The female killer groaned on the ground and rubbed her head. She was wearing a red and black mask. Behind her was another girl, this one wearing a white and purple suit.

“Pfft, ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!” She laughed at the Star Wars woman. “Epic fail, Foltia!”

“Shut it webhead…” The Sith growled as she stood up. “You guys have a choice here… Miku works for a Displacer that won’t give you as much of a reward. My master can give you anything you desire. Join us.”

The other girl whispered. “We have cookies…”

“Nope.” Mask and Surprise said while wearing TF2 Engie outfits.

“Oh come on! Time’s a lameo!” The second girl said.

“Look, ladies, as enticing as the offer is, I'm going to have to decline. I'm just here to make sure my idiot co-workers don't kill anything. And I'll ask again. Where is Reidak? He shouldn't be alone unsupervised. He has...violent issues.” Avak replied, aiming his gun.

“Before you shoot us, shouldn’t we introduce ourselves?” The second girl asked.

“Sure, why not.” Avak grunted, lowering his gun.

“Names Leah Connors, or Spider Gwen if you prefer. You may know my double Lee Connors.” The second girl stated, nudging the first in the gut with her elbow.

“Foltia…” The Sith said simply.

“Crux, We have a bogie. Requesting for backup...” Arthur said into a walkie talkie while wearing swat armor.

“Oh please, these girls won't do us any harm. Even if they try.” Avak chuckled, and a see through sphere appeared around the two. “Perfect Prison powers, remember?”

“Then you don’t know the power of the Dark side of the Force.” Mask said while wearing a Darth Vader costume.

“Please don't make me laugh. I have to focus in order to keep the prison intact.” Avak suppressed a chuckle.

“Maybe you could use a hand…” They heard a voice as a fist came into contact with Avak, causing him to slip and fall.

“Mother fucker!” He cursed as the prison collapsed.

Whoever punched Avak didn’t like that, levitated him up and proceeded to throw him into a wall. “Don’t you dare talk about mother maggot!”

“It takes a maggot to know a maggot. Maggot!” Surprise Shouted while wearing a TF2 Soldier outfit.

Backup authorized. Stand by for Titanfall.” A voice droned from Arthur’s walkie talkie.

“Take cover!” Arthur said as he strapped on a bomb suit and jumped into a random trench with Miku under his arm. Shortly after he jumped into the trench what looked like a meteor shower started, and it was aimed right at the combatants.

“Ooh. Arthur is trying to be kinky with Miku.” Mask said cheekily as he and Surprise jump in the trench.

“I hate Toa.” Avak grumbled, getting out of the wall. He launched a Zamor Sphere before leaping away into the wall he popped out of. The sphere landed at the three opponent's feet, before exploding.

Moments later four large canisters crash landed on top of the three attackers causing a large explosion. As the dust settled, the canisters opened, and four titanic beings came out.

“Took you long enough!” Arthur called while ushering the beings over to where they were hiding.

“Wowy. Those are some big darn robots.” Surprise said in awe.

“Meet Axon, Keetongu, Brutaka, and Takanuva!” Arthur said introducing the four titans.

“Must everything you use make an explosive appearance?!” Avak yelled, taking potshots at the three attackers.

Avak’s assailant dodged each one, and threw red energy attacks back at him.

“Fettel! Hurry up and get them!” Yelled Foltia, her red lightsaber out and blocking incoming attacks.

“I’m trying!”

“Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!” Avak taunted, firing ten Zamor Spheres at his assailant. “Now get lost before I insult you a second time!” The spheres exploded in front of Fettel, blinding her as Avak scuttled away.

Fettel’s red aura encompassed his entire body.

“Yo Momma is so ugly, that Princess Celestia moved Nightmare Night to her Birthday!” Surprise said.

“Yo Momma is so fat, Her splash attack does damage!” Mask shouted while dressed as Professor Oak from Pokemon.

Black flakes began to encircle the Neutrals. After a few seconds, every piece formed into a single entity. Alma Wade.

“Nope!” Arthur said before signaling Takanuva. At the signal Takanuva let loose a large blast of light energy, vaporizing Alma Wade and Fettel.

“Good luck Arthur! Hope ya die!” Avak called as he ran into the forest, his armor blending in with the tree bark.

The black flakes returned, and so did Alma. She stared at them, her yellow eyes looking into each of their souls.

“Time for the creepy little girl to go home.” Brutaka said before using his mask power to return her to her dimension and sealing her there. But it failed.

“What did you say about me?” A child-like voice asked in their heads.

“What? I can’t hear you.” Both Mask and Surprise said as they were trying to clean out their ears.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING DISPLACED!?!?” Once again the voice rang through their heads.

“Hmm. Don’t know I forgot. Surprise do you know?” Mask asked looking confused.

“Nope.” Surprise said smiling.

“Maybe this will jog your memory…” And with that, Surprise was sent flying into a wall. “Something about me being so ugly that the Princess moved Nightmare Night to my birthday?”


“What? Don’t you like free candy on your birthday?” Surprise asked confused as she got back up as if nothing had happened.

“And about me being so fat my splash attack does damage…?” Everyone could hear the mental growl.

“And that’s why they don’t let you go near swimming pools!” Mask said cheekily.

“You’re all dead.” Alma growled.

“Nope.” Both Mask and Surprise said as they put tin foil on their heads.

Bullets flew through the air as a male wearing some kind of combat gear ran through the doors. He had dual wielded pistols, which he used to shoot the Mask.

Mask then moved out of the way of the bullets by spinning into his tornado.

“Miss me miss me. Now you gotta kiss me.” Mask said as he stop spinning so he can stake his ass at him. The man shot Mask right there, landing two bullets in the green maniacs butt. Alma smirked slightly.

“Ow! My beehind!” Mask shouted rubbing his ass.

Just then Alma felt someone tapping on his shoulder from behind she turn around to see Surprise in a TF2 Pyro Costume while also holding a flamethrower.

“Mph mph.” Surprise said as she started firing flames at Alma.

The little girl just raised her eyebrow. “Are you joking? I enjoy fire. Leave, or I’ll melt your flesh from your bones.”

Surprise just stared at her, not moving.

“I’m giving you a chance to live, what more do you want?” Alma asked the Pegasus.

Surprise then went into a thinking pose to think about it. All the while Mask gets right behind Alma and grab and pulls her panties and puts them over her head.

“WEDGIE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Mask laughed followed by Surprise who also moans in pleasure at seeing someone getting a wedgie.

Alma’s panties faded away and the little girl punched the Mask in his manhood with as much force as she could, which was about as strong as an average body builder.

“OOOWWW!!!!! Right in the round tables!” Mask shouted as he launched himself into the air.

Arthur just stared at the antics. “Let's just go handle the spider girl…” He told his fellow Bionicles while leaving the Piraka to deal with the sith lady by himself.

“Way ahead of ya!” Avak shouted from behind the two genderbent people, opening fire with his Jackhammer. The energy rounds punched into Foltia’s back.

“Genderbent!? We’re not genderbent!” Leah said as she shot webbing at Avak’s eyes.

“Aggh! My eyes!” Avak roared. “Just kidding. Thermal Vision!”

“Surprise!” Foltia said as she kicked Avak in the face and shot lightning at him.

“I guess I should back him up shouldn't I?” Arthur asked his four titanic companions before turning avak into a Tahtorak.

“You Called?” Surprise asked Foltia as she fires her party cannon at her.

Foltia took the hit and quickly got behind the mare, sending lightning into her.

“First it's making me into a female, but now you turn me into a Tahtorak?!” Avak roared, his new green scales glittering. “.....I forgive you just this one time.” He turned towards Foltia, his foot kicking her into a wall.

Leah kicked Arthur in the face. “Focus on me ya jerk!”

“What just hit me?” Arthur asked as he got back up. “Oh yeah, a spider.” He said before trying to turn Leah into a spider. It didn’t work. “Why aren't my powers working?”

“Tch tch tch. No reality warping in this universe. Didn’t you read the rules? Guess the world caught up on ya!”

“It's not reality warping.” Arthur deadpanned before picking up a beetle and turning it into a shield.

“Oh! Now I get it! Another rule is you can’t alter the form of an enemy.”

“It's times like these that I wish Vezon was here…” Arthur sighed while facepalming.

“What? Not man enough?” Leah giggled, “Wonder if Lee’s like this.”

“No, I just don't like to fight. Wastes too much energy…” Arthur explained before hiding behind his shield.

“Why don’t you join us? No fighting if you don’t want to.”

“Yeah… No thanks, I fear my Displacer more than you.” Arthur said before signaling his companions to start firing at Leah.

“Your Displacer? Look dude, your Displacer isn’t aligned to Time, heck, most hate him.”

“Crux doesn't really care about Time… But his Daughter is on Lee’s team so I was sent here to keep an eye on her.” Arthur said before Axonn walked over to Leah and hit her through a wall by using his axe like a baseball bat.

As she flew beyond the wall, a metal fist connected with her face, sending her spiraling back in. “You heard the asshole. No means no!” Reidak growled, stepping through the hole.

“I tried to reason with you asshats… I guess I’ll have to kill you…” Leah jumped up wobbly and got into a fighting stance. As soon as she got up though she was sent through another wall by being punched in the face by Keetongu.

“Sorry miss, but Arthur over there apparently can't die, and if you were to defeat me, I'd only become more powerful. So you are shit out of luck.” Reidak growled, pulling out his Buzzsaw.

“Crap!” Leah yelped as she shot a web at the end of the hallway and pulled herself away desperately.

“Oh no you don't!” Brutaka said before making a portal appear in front of Leah and pulling her through it to right in front of him.

Foltia popped out of the wall and screamed in rage. “Let her go!” Her lightsabers turned on, red and blue.

“Sorry, but I don't think so.” Reidak intercepted, his Buzzsaw sweeping her off her feet.

Ironically lightsabers can’t cut through protodermis, Arthur observed before summoning a swarm of protodites.

Foltia got back up. “Let her go and we’ll leave. Killing her isn’t what Time Spinner sent you here to do… Please…”

“We’re toa… we don't kill, it's in our code.” Arthur deadpanned. “Now try and make Axonn believe you're telling the truth. After all, he is the Bionicle version of the Element of Honesty.” He quipped.

“Actually, I'm a Piraka, not a Toa. If I wanted to, I would kill her. Though, in honesty, Time Spinner seems like the type of guy to hold her captive to find out why you are here, trying to sway us against him.” Reidak piped up.

“No! He’ll torture her! I’ll tell you what you want to kno-” She was cut off as a bullet entered her leg. She cried out in pain, but was silenced by a shot to the head.

“That's it… grab her body, we’re falling back.” Arthur said in a voice that left no room for questions. Brutaka grabbed Foltia’s corpse and the five Bionicle made a strategic retreat.

“Agreed. Don't forget Avak and Miku, by the way.” Reidak replied, looking behind him. Avak, returned to normal, was running, Miku pulled over his back.

Arthur rolled his eyes as Takanuva flew back and grabbed the Piraka and Vocaloid before flying back to the group, with the two of them slung over his shoulders as they continued to retreat.

“Wait for us!” Both Mask and Surprise said as they jumped on a motorcycle and followed the group.

The gunman was about to follow, but Alma stopped him. “They’re not what we’re after Point Man. We’ll get Leah and Sally when Time Spinner is done with them.”

Point man nodded and walked back into the hot spot with Alma.


Time Spinner was sat in his throne room, awaiting Miku, Avak and that other guys return. Phasing through the wall Loki appeared with a troubled look on his face. He was almost lost in thought. Loki looked around realizing where he was. “Oh sorry, I was lost for a moment anything happened since I dropped off Discord and Evilight?”

“Alliance and Empire are still on their first mission, and my ‘horse men’ are investigating an anomaly of mannequin freaks. I’m awaiting their return.” Time stated, leaning forward. “Something wrong?”

“I have the feeling of lightning in my bones… my senses pick up something I hope…” Midway through a tear in reality opened up to the void. Appearing out was a second cloak figure.

Loki wasted no time to slam the figure into the wall his talons blazing with magic. “ERIS!” he screamed. “What are you doing here!”

The hood of this cloak was down to reveal a gender flipped Loki. “Same as you I heard the call of Time Yipper and came to see if I could make things more ‘fun’.” Eris said with a smile.

Spinner. What’s your definition of ‘fun’?” Time growled. “I’m not in the mood for this interruption.”

“Oh nothing too bad.” Eris melted away into a puddle and reformed behind Loki. “Or maybe it would be terrible?.” She said getting under Loki’s skin. “Oh what’s the matter Loki?”

“All that matters is that you're here.” Loki glowed.

Eris whipped away to Time Spinner. “Oh right we haven’t officially meet, I am Eris, goddess of Imbalance, and Loki’s Alternate self.”

“Great… Time Spinner, Simple Displacer… That’s all I feel like saying.” Time looked to Loki. “Why haven’t you told me your total opposite knew you? I’d rather not be surprised...”

“To be fair I thought she was somewhere else, as for how she’s here, remember how my magic keeps flaring up? Your looking at what caused it and the outcome.” Loki said. Eris was nowhere to be seen. “Crap.”

“As if I don’t have enough problems.” Time shook his head and cleared his throat with a cough. “Loki, how much of a mess can she make of my war? I don’t want to postpone it.”

“Well that depends, she could just sit back and watch the fighting, or she could “help” whatever side she wants,“ Loki’s air quotes made it sound like help from Eris’s wasn’t a good idea. “So in short unless you want the fight to get out of hand maybe, though if she does I’ll sense it.”

“But I want to watch them kill each other…” Eris’s voice was heard all around.

Time groaned. “Fine, go watch, see if I care…” Spinner turned to Loki. “I want you to ensure she doesn’t mess anything up with this world, or my neutrals. Understand?”

“I was going to do that anyway.” Loki answered.

“Mr. Spinner!” Avak's voice reverberated around the room as he walked in, carrying an unconscious female. “We are back, and got some prisoners! Namely a genderbent version of Folteren and Lee!” He was followed by Reidak, Miku, and Arthur. “The guy on the hoverboard is Arthur.”

Loki floated over to the trio, the body and then to Time Spinner before he could speak Eris appeared and took the body from them. “Oh my what’s this spontaneous atls? Or is the universe's acting in protest?”

“The hell is that supposed to mean?” Time asked.

Eris seemed to ignore him and turned to the trio. “I want in.”

“Uh… Sure-” Miku asked, rubbing her chest before getting cut off by Time.

“If she hunts them she’ll hurt our goals.” Time said. “She can hunt them, but she’s not helping in your mission. Report.”

“Yes sir.” She said, bowing. “When we arrived at the hot spot, there were Displaced that were bursting with whatever the anomalies are powered with. They might have been Displaced by whoever made them. There were six, the gender swaps, a ‘Fettel’, a gunman, and a little girl in a red dress. There might have been more, but our group retreated due to the sheer chaos.”

Time’s eye twitched in shock. “Do you think they’re… already prepared?”

“Seems so master.”

“Anyways, like I said, Mr. Time Spinner, we managed to bring these two here. I'm certain that you might want to chat with them. However, please refrain from killing them. Arthur is growing fond to them.” Avak interrupted, holding the female sith in front of him, while also smirking at Arthur. “Also, there are two other Neutrals on their way here. His name is Mask.”

“Arthur’s fond of them?” Time tilted his head in amusement.

“Yeah, he acts all knight-like around women, and dislikes killing. It's probably a Toa thing.” Avak replied, his amusement growing. “The killing part, that is. Though, he doesn't like fighting either….and yet Toa live to fight the enemies of Mata Nui, the Bionicle God. So that's weird too… sorry for rambling. It's an Avak thing.”

“... I’m still trying to understand about Arthur being fond of two alternate versions of my Displaced…” Time said, shaking his head.

“Oh. Yeah, he originally made a deal to let them go if they answered some of his questions. I consider that being fond of them, but my morals are pretty warped, from Displacement. And if these two are an alternate version of your displaced….. do you think that the one using them is an alternate version of you? It's a possibility. Although they did try to turn us against you….” Avak put his hand under his chin in thought. “Oh yeah, one reason why we retreated was because they shot the genderbent Folteren. She's alive because of him, and his life magic.” he added.

“I know who Displaced them. It isn’t an alternate me, the only others are either dead or too weak to pull this off…” Time stated. “I’ll take care of them.”

“Why do I feel like I’m watching Luna and Sunbutt having a meeting from when I was still just a mask…” Arthur said.

“Probably because as of yet, you have had no say in this conversation.” Avak shrugged. “And here you go, Mr. Time Spinner! Two Alternate Displaced captives!” He placed the sith in front of Time Spinner, before grabbing the Other one and doing the same.

“Good work. I’ll see what they know and… Decide their fate. Any suggestions?”

“I could care less what happens to them. Though, I doubt Arthur over there would want them killed…. I'd guess just lock them up in a place where no one can locate them except you. So our enemies don't free them. The less enemies the better, I say.” Avak shrugged.

“I actually don't care if he kills them, I just don't want to be the one that does it.” Arthur told the Piraka. “Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go send my four friends home.” He said before leaving.

“And here I was, thinking that the Toa Code did not allow a Toa to willingly allow someone to be killed… ah, shows what I know. So, Mr. Spinner, what do you want us to do next?” Avak muttered, before bringing Reidak over. “You know, for a moment I would have thought that Arthur would have done something to us again for what I was saying… I probably just screwed myself over from saying that.” He whispered into Reidak’s ear. Moments after saying that Avak found himself turned into a gukko.

“In all honesty, being a woman was weirder than this…” His voice squaked. Reidak started to laugh, before getting a gukko beak to the face.

Time rolled his eyes. “So, where’s this Mask?”

“I think he got lost in the hallways on the way back. If you hear a motorcycle, that's him.” Avak shrugged, glancing back at the entrance.

“And I’m back. As for your statement Avak, I’m not a true toa so I am exempt from some of their rules.” Arthur said as he floated back in the room before turning Avak back to normal.

“About time you got back… and still, being a female is worse than being a gukko bird. Thought you should know that.”

“Meh, oh well. And don't worry, I wouldn't do that… unless… you know.” Arthur chuckled.

“You deserved to be shot. You threw me into a damn anomaly turned tornado!”

Time sighed. “I’m surrounded by morons…”

Arthur raised an eyebrow. “How am I a moron? I just like to mess with people. I do it to Celestia all the time!” He said in defence.

Loki and Eris started to move once again. “Sorry we were having a talk in the astral plane what’s going on?” Loki asked.

“We were just discussing the moral ethics of turning a man into a woman against their will. With magic.” Avak answered.

“It’s not magic.” Arthur said before pulling out a picture of the incident. “Who wants to see?” He asked with an evil grin.

“I already know what it’s like, I was a chick in the forties.” Time said.

“Technically I was a girl.” Loki pointed out. “Nice.” He said to time.

“Where did that reference come from again…..” Avak muttered. “And plus, it's weird being a Biomechanical being for a few years and suddenly becoming a anthro pony in an instant.”

“It’s weirder being a pony one minute, then becoming a human the next. I don’t need a lecture on weird.” Time said. “And Hellsing Abridged.”

“Oh all you need is a hat two guns and no sense of morality and you'll be Alucard.” Eris said with a snap as she copied his form.

“True enough.” Avak replied, chuckling.

“I can turn you into a little girl for the rest of time if you say another insulting word about me.” Time snarled.

“I’m going to go see about getting Vezon over here…” Arthur said noticing the tension in the room before leaving.

“Wait, that was an insult? I thought she was just making a joke about Alucard!” Avak asked, surprised.

“Comparing my features to Alucard is an insult.” Spinner said.

“Your don’t have the fangs for it.” Mask said.

“I….huh?! When the hell did you get here?!” Avak asked, looking around.

“Just now silly.” Surprise said with a giggle.

“What, are you blind or something?” Eris asked.

“And you are?” Surprise asked looking at Eris.

“Eris, Goddess of Imbalance, pie?” Eris offered.

“Well I’m Surprise Goddess of Laugher and Mask is god of wedgies.” Just as Surprise said that Mask came up behind Eris and pulled her panties over her head.

“Imbalance wedgie!!!! Hahahahaha!!!” Mask laughed.

“Did Mask and his girlfriend just get here?” Arthur asked as he walked into the room with Vezon following him.

“Idiots… Surrounded…” Time mumbled.

“You ok Time?” Loki asked handing him a drink.

“No…” He took it.

“Hey! I'm not an idiot! I'm just batshit crazy!” Vezon protested.

“Vezon, behave… or do I need to turn you into IT again?” Arthur said to his slightly grumpy friend.

“Am I the only one here who cares about what’s going on?” Spinner asked.

“Probably.” Arthur said.

“Not really.” Loki said as he tried to restrain Eris.

“I was dragged here without explanation.” Vezon grumbled, looking at Arthur. “And I technically have my own Kanohi Ignika, you know.”

“I absorbed it…” Arthur confessed.

“We are just messing around Timey.” Surprise said.

“I’m not sure I like any of you.” Time’s one eye turned red.

“What can you do… they're a bunch of jokers.” A voice said as all the displaced and eris were put into clown costumes in the blink of an eye.

“I am not! Like I said, I'm just crazy!” Vezon grumbled, teleporting out of his costume.

Eris ate hers. “Why don't I have one?” Loki asked.

“Because I don't mess with fellow void dwellers I like or stand no chance against.” The voice said before a being in a blue cloak materialized next to Time Spinner.

“Thanks.” Loki said.

“And you are?” Time asked.

“The name is Crux, you may know me by my daughter Leo or my other two displaced over there.” Crux said pointing to Arthur and Vezon.

“Always good to meet a Displacer I haven’t pissed off or made.” Time grumbled.

“And it's nice to meet a fellow displacer that isn't like that bastard Merchant.” Crux said, venom dripping in his voice at the name of his enemy.

“Uh… Sure.” Spinner said, standing up. “Go clean out the castle Miku. Take anyone who wants to go with you.”

Miku bowed. “As you wish master.”

“Eh, I'll go. Not much to do right now.” Avak and Reidak shrugged.

“Are we going to have a party?” Surprise asked with stars in her eyes.

“Fine…” Time mumbled.

“YAY!” Surprise yell in joy as she hugs Time, who recoiled in shock.

“I’m coming!” Arthur said in a desperate attempt to avoid his displacer.

“If we are having one I’ll plan it.” Eris stated.

“No need.” Mask said as he pull out a tank size party out from his jacket and firing it.

“I'll go with the rest.” Vezon muttered.

“Oh! Mask, I was wondering. What do you and Surprise think I should do with the two you captured.” Time said. “I like input.”

“Hmm. We could tickle them to death.” Surprise suggested.

“Or we could hang them from their panties on a flagpole.” Mask said as he got out a flagpole.

“I’m surprised you don’t have them fight in the conflict on the side opposite to their gender flipped counterpart.” Eris stated.

“I’m looking for a permanent solution.” Time explained. “I could kill them, or do something else with them…”

“Oh, Eris? don't get any ideas, I have observed what you have been doing since Loki gave birth to you. and I won't tolerate your shenanigans in me or my displaced’s presence. Understand CHILD?” Crux said.

“Fine.” Eris said turning away.

“Don’t worry if she gets out of hand I’ll hold her back.” Loki said to Crux.

“And I will throw a pie in her face.” Surprise said while pulling a pie out of her mane.

“I was going to say I would wipe her entire existence from the omniverse if she didn't listen to you but ok.” Crux said to Loki.

“Enough!” Time said. “The mission is over with. I’ll need to work on some stuff, so you guys have your party.” The Displacer made his way to a set of stairs.

“I’ll go help Time.” Crux said before following Time.

“Gee. Who pissed in his coffee today?” Mask asked while putting on a party hat.

“Master Time Spinner has been stressed for the last hundred years. He’s been planning this for awhile… I don’t think he expected it to be this crazy…” Miku stated.

“He also looks like he is sick.” Loki said.

“Well, he’s arriving on a… Bad day for him. Twice a year he goes through a… Phase…”

“Ah well, let's party!” Vezon said.

“Don’t need to tell us twice.” Both Surprise and Mask said.

Loki had suspicions but didn’t want to push it. “I’ll head back to my camp on the moon.” Loki started to float to the wall. “I’ll be watching you.” He said to Eris. With that he was gone.

Eris turned to them. “Could we play pin the mane on the Alicorn?”

“We do!” Both Surprise and Mask said.

“But first lets dance.” Mask said while getting a grant radio out and start playing it.

“May I have this dance?” Arthur said to Miku.

“Uh… S-sure…” She said shyly, taking his hand. “B-but just to let you know… I haven’t danced since I was eleven…”

“That's ok, I haven't danced in over 1600 years. So we can figure it out along the way.” Arthur said while giving her a warm smile.

“Arthur and Miku sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G! First come love. Second comes marriage. Third come Celestia in a baby carriage.” Both Surprise and Mask sang at the same time.

Arthur looked at the two pranksters then at Miku. “You have anything you want to say about that?” he asked the Vocaloid.

Miku tilted her head. “I don’t get it… Is it supposed to be insulting?”

“To Celestia yes but to you two no.” Mask said.

“Beside you two look so cute together.” Surprise said grinning.

Eris was sitting in the corner quiet with punch in her talons. “Why don’t you just get married now?” She asked.

Arthur stared incredulously at Eris. “I… Have no response to that… Miku?” He said before turning to the girl he was dancing with.

“Calculating comeback…” Miku mumbled. “Maybe you should go marry Mask… Was that a good one?”

“Nah Eris isn’t my type.” Mask said while he dancing Gangnam style.

“That was a terrible comeback.” Eris said as she had her hood over her head with a smile.

“Well, I may need to see about helping you with your sense of humor it seems.” Arthur said to Miku. “But let's save that for later. How about we take this dance into the moonlight?” Arthur said before this hoverboard materialized under him and Miku before it floated them out of the building.

“Well… That was odd.” Said a new girl with a yellow trench coat. “What kind of a lameo party is this? Where’s the blackjacks and hookers!?”

“They are over there.” Surprise said pointing to where the hookers are playing blackjack.

“Wow! I’m Jubilee! Miku sent me a text saying you wanted to meet me!”

“I’m Surprise it’s nice to meet you. And over there is my friend Mask.” Surprise said as Mask give a wave.

“Hello I am Eris it’s nice to meet you.” Eris said taking another sip.

“I’m technically not supposed to be here since I work for Lee, but it was worth it!” Jubilee stated as she looked around. “Mind giving me a bit? I’ve never been here before…”

“Sure.” Mask said as he tossed a bag of bits at Jubilee.

Jubilee laughed. “Good one!”


Time Spinner levitated the two girls onto his desk. “So, what are you doing here Crux?”

“I came to help.” Crux replied, the sleeves of his cloak lifting up into a ‘I surrender’ like position as he shrugged.

“With what? Most Displacers hate me.” Spinner said.

“Well you have yet to give me reason to dislike you in any way. So what do you need help with? I can tell something is troubling you.” Crux said as he moved over to Time’s side.

“My purpose is to cause chaos wherever I go. My ultimate goal is here. You can’t help.” Time Spinner said, pulling out a cigarette, lighting it, and placing it in his mouth. “I may ask later though. A few powerful Void Dweller are here, and I’m trying to kill them.”

“If you truly think I can’t help you I will leave, but I will be watching. And I will see what I can do to delay the Void dwellers that pose a threat to you.” Crux said, patting Time Spinner on the back before disappearing into a cloud of stars.

“Weird…” Time mumbled to himself. “Hey, Shout, what should I do with these two after I’m done…?”

Fluttershout trotted up next to him, “I think you should take their memories of Izra and throw them into an alternate universe. They could be useful later.”

“You’re a genious… Go get a coltfriend.” Time said. Fluttershout just rolled her eyes.


“Boom!” Jubilee shouted as she shot an energy bolt into a watermelon, causing it to explode. “Next!”

“Oh me next.” Surprise said happily as she pulls out a rocket launcher from her mane and fires a rocket at a watermelon and blowing it up.

“Nice shot.” Mask said as Surprise giggles while blushing.

After Surprises watermelon blows up another of the watermelons glows white before forming arms and legs, the watermelon then jumps at another and explodes on contact.

“Wow… Does this happen often?” Jubilee asked in awe.

“Only on Tuesdays.” Surprise said giggling.

“It’s always mondays for me…” Jube added. “Next!”

“That would be me.” Mask said as he pulls out a TF2 Minigun out from his jacket and starts firing at the watermelon… But missed every shot, hitting the wall around. But then the wall behind it fell on top of it.

“Clever! Alright, anyone else!?” Jubilee asked.

“WHY YOU LITTLE!!!” Avak screamed as he fell from the ceiling, before smashing into a watermelon. Arthur hovered above the mess with Miku standing next to him.

“I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU ARTHUR!!!!!” Avak roared, pulling out his Jackhammer and firing wildly, missing every shot.

Miku’s arm turned into a cannon. “Anger doesn’t suit you.” She fired straight into Avak’s face, sending him flying. “I apologize!”

“I don't!” Arthur shouted before pulling Miku into a kiss and flying off with her in his arms at mach ten.

“Awww so cute!” Surprise said.

“What in Time Spinner’s name…?” Jubilee said, mouth open. “The hell!?”

“I blame Arthur.” Vezon mumbled, drunk.

Jubilee’s face darkened. “He better not hurt her feelings…”

“Probably not. He acts like one o dem knight bastards towards women. I don't get it either….” Vezon mumbled before falling asleep. While still standing.

“He is based off of king Arthur. He will not hurt her. I ship them for life!” Crux said appearing simply to settle the discussion, and break the fourth wall, before vanishing again.

Jubilee’s eyes narrowed. “Still…”

“Hey breaking the fourth wall is our job.” Both Mask and Surprise said.

Time Spinner walked back into the room, confused.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared in the middle of the room, and a massive man in ornate gold armor stepped out, a massive claw on his left hand, and a flaming golden sword in the other. An actual halo formed around his head, and a flowing cape fell back down onto his back.

“Can I help you?” Time Spinner asked, eyebrow raised.

I heard something about a war….and the Fourth Wall.” he answered, voice filled with a form of energy.

“And you are…” Spinner left himself hanging.

My name is nonexistent. I am known simply as the Emperor.” He replied. “Wow, being respectful is really hard…..” He muttered under his breath, audible to everyone.

Sounds more boastful than respect.” Jubilee said.

“Emperor Who?” Mask asked while dressed as the tenth Doctor.

Yeah, well being Displaced as the one guy in Warhammer 40k with no damn name except ‘The Emperor of Mankind’ Doesn't really leave you many options. Oh, and it's just the Emperor, Mr. Green.” The Emperor replied, rolling his eyes.

“I’ll call ya TEM.” Jubilee added.

“He looks more like a Tom to me.” Surprise said while wearing a Rarity wag.

“Tem would stand for The Emperor of Mankind. T.E.M.”

“It's much less of a mouthful than ‘Emperor of Mankind’, so I guess I'll go with it. And I do not look like a fucking rock.” The Emperor said, staring at Mask.

“Gee calm down Jerry.” Mask said.

“Names Jube. As in Jubilee.” Jubilee said, then turned to Mask. “Lois?”

“Yes?” Asked Mask.

“You try sitting on a fucking Throne since the birth of the planet you were Displaced on, while in constant, unbearable pain, and a seriously itchy phantom nose, while being a skeleton. Tell me if you wouldn't be full of pent up frustration. And it's a pleasure to meet you, ms. Jubilee.” The Emperor growled, before switching to a calm voice when addressing Jubilee.

“Enough of the sob story,” Time growled. “Jubilee, where’s Miku? I thought I told her to go kill out the anomalies.”

“Heh… She’s, uh… Going to the bathroom!” Jubilee said, sweating.

Time narrowed his eyes. “Hatsune doesn’t have a bladder… What are you hiding?”

“Um… Nothing!” Jube said, her knees buckling.

“Have you been taking some Lying pills?” Surprise asked.

A note floated down to Time Spinner from the sky. When he read the note it said, ‘Miku is currently indisposed, please ask for her again when she isn't being shipped.’.

“What… The actual… Hell…?” Time growled. “What, is my Displaced being… Shipped!?”

“Yes they are it seems.” Loki said appearing next to him.

“Look, Mr. Time, me, Vezon, and Reidak will deal with the anomalies. They'll be gone before you know it.” Avak said, before slapping Vezon awake, and dragging him towards Reidak.

“Don’t forget me.” Eris said after a while of being silent.

Time Spinner narrowed his eyes at the note. “Fine. There are three hot spots, go to them, destroy the spawning crystals, and deal with whatever is left…”

A moment later the note changed, ‘As an apology for taking her time… Have an army of Kikanalo!’ It said.

“RUN BITCHES RUUUN!” Avak yelled, carrying a still sleeping Vezon on his back as both he and Reidak ran like the wind as a herd of biomechanical rhinos chased after them.

The Kikanalo continued to chase the Piraka until the whole herd had trampled each of them at least three times before stopping in formation in front of Time Spinner. One breaking rank to sneak over to Jubilee, before licking her.

“Aww. It likes you Jubilee.” Surprise and Mask both said.

Jubilee glared at the floor. “I hate it when something licks me…”

Time cleared his throat, “Anyway, I think it’s time to pack up. It’s getting late, and I think your homes call you. I’ll contact you within the week for further instructions.”

I better not miss a thing.” The Emperor said before vanishing in a flare of light.

“Come on, that means you guys too.” Time said.

“Well back to my camp.” Loki said.

“Ok. See you guys in the next Neutral chapter!” Both Surprise and Mask said as they jump in a hole and disappeared.

“I better not end up as a female when I teleport home….” Avak, covered in dust, growled, before vanishing along with Reidak.

Vezon grinned. “Oh, he should not have said that!” He cackled, snapping his fingers and vanishing at the same time. A cry of rage was heard from a tiny universal hole before closing.

Time smirked. “Amusing… Jube, when Miku gets back, tell her I’d like to see her… In my office.”

Jubilee nodded, “S-sure thing Time.”

And with that, Time Spinner returned to his office to sulk.