• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 819 Views, 6 Comments

Framed - The Mysterious Lombax



A young boy must stop his evil twin from taking over his home.

  • ...
 6
 819

Chapter 1: Pavilion's Intro/Nyx's Surprise/The Escape

In the depths of a prison, nearby Canterlot Castle, there were two guards trotting next to each other while they were seeing a human in his jail cell. He goes by the name of Pavilion. He has brown hair, blue green-ish eyes, and a pale skin.

"Face it, Pavilion. You can't escape." the first guard said.

"Well, you can't keep me in here forever..." Pavilion growled, grasping the bars in his cell.

"We will see about that." the second guard barked. Then he got his walkie-talkie. "Use all guards in this prison to make sure the criminal doesn't escape."

All the guards rushed outside, including the two of them.

"Big mistake, guards. You just made the big mistake." Pavilion smirked as he cackled softly.

Meanwhile in Ponyville...

The Mane Six were getting ready on their castle home. It was Nyx's birthday, and they wanted to make this memorable.

"So, how we will live it up?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"We give her the life of a party! That's how!" Pinkie Pie giggled.

"I gave recommendations to Joshua by leading her out of the castle and sending her back here when we are ready." Twilight explained. "She should be coming back right now."

She was right, as Joshua led Nyx to the castle, which the filly's eyes were blindfolded.

"Are you sure we are heading to our destination, Josh?" she asked.

"Yep! Trust me, I'm your brother." Joshua replied, as he opened the door.

"SUPRISE!" everyone shouted while Joshua removed the blindfold from Nyx's sight. She saw her family together in a big group, a huge cake in a table, and a banner that says "Happy Birthday, Nyx!"

Tears of joy stung her eyes while hugging her family.

"Thank you all, especially you, Joshua." she said.

"It was nothing. We wanted to make this special for you." the boy replied as he blushed.

"Well, this celebration just got started!" Rainbow commented. "Come on, we got everything!"

All sets of the party were in preparation. Bounce houses, pin the tail on the pony game, party favors, you name it. All the party favors were available. Pinkie had everything settled. Even the cake was ready!

"Wow! You really outdid yourself, Pinkie." Nyx commented.

"Hey, it's what I do. What could possibly go wrong?" she said.

"Well, when you say that, plenty! But this might be a clear shot." Applejack commented.

"What makes you say that?" Fluttershy asked.

"We had encountered Nightmare Moon, defeated Discord which he later got reformed, banished Chrysalis and her troops, vanquished Sombra, vines appearing, Tirek rampaging, and even Starlight Glimmer causing depression to us. What's next? Joshua being framed for a crime?" Rainbow replied.

"That might not happen. After all, we are on a break. For now, let's just celebrate Nyx's birthday." Twilight responded.

Back at the Maximum Security Detention Center...

Pavilion was choking on his cell. What came out was a paper that had a picture of cut cell bars and a file to cut the bars.

"Yoo-hoo!" he chirped to a guard after he put the paper on his window, put the file on his prison cot, and hid under the cot.

The guard wondered what the criminal was doing as he had unlocked the cell door, but he had shocked look on his face that the criminal escaped. He went to the window, and he got knocked unconscious. Pavilion chuckled evilly while taking off his black-and-white striped prison outfit, grabbed the keys to his cell, and put on the guard's clothes. Now was his chance. He stumbled to the control room after bidding good night to other guards and prisoners. Once he got in, he grabbed a microphone and turned on the intercom.

"Attention all guards, report to Pavilion's cell immediately with the other prisoners!" he demanded.

All in a flash, the guards went inside to Pavilion's cell. The other prisoners waited outside of it. All the guards could see was an unconscious guard.

"Neo! Are you OK?" one guard said, shaking his friend's shoulder.

"The criminal had us fooled!" he said.

What they heard next was a cell door shutting and being locked. They turned to see Pavilion with an evil smile while twirling the keys.

"It's so good to be so bad." he commented while the other prisoners followed him, cheering for him all of the sorts.

"PAVILION!" the lead guard shouted.

All of the prisoners walked out of the prison as the gates opened. They cheered for their hero as Pavilion sat on a royal chair while wearing a crown.

"I guess this is where we part ways. Until they catch us again." Pavilion said. "Also, Skulk, can you keep the prison crown until I return?"

"Sure." Skulk said as Pavilion gave him the crown.

"Well, see you, guys!" the criminal called as he left.

"Bye, Pavilion!" the other prisoners said as they departed.

As Pavilion ran, he was thinking about some certain events that happened from the past year since his imprisonment. He known that there is a boy that was adopted by Princess Twilight Sparkle since he was found. The boy's name was Joshua. One thing Pavilion gritted his teeth about the memory was the fact that King Sombra was banished to Tartarus by the Mane Six.

"I must retaliate," he said through clenched teeth. "I must get his revenge!"

Pavilion had a plan. In order to avenge his father, all he had needed are a weapon, crime to commit, Joshua, and himself. He laughed evilly as he passed a sign that said "This way to Ponyville".