• Published 18th Feb 2016
  • 1,049 Views, 15 Comments

An unlikely couple - darkmage1997



The children of Harmony tease Celestia when they think she and Discord are in love. Hilarty and hijinks ensue

  • ...
8
 15
 1,049

Chapter 2: They're In Love! (Rewrite)

After seeing what the had witnessed in the throne room, Toby and Silver Spoon were now trying to find the others to see if they could get their thoughts on the matter. All the while, the two of them couldn't help but think back to when George Cunningham had escaped, and all the trouble he had caused, what with Toby being sent to prison, being bullied by the other prisoners, and being the object of affection of Shadow Mavis. He wondered if George was Shadow Mavis' boyfriend, then does Mavis have a thing for him. He shook his head, clearing his mind of that thought, "Toby? Is something wrong?" Silver Spoon asked.

"No, I was just thinking back to what happened when George swapped places with me," Toby replied.

"Ugh, don't remind me! I can't believe that guy was able to fool me into thinking he was you!" Silver Spoon said, hugging Toby, who blushed at the sheer size of his girlfriends bust. Ever since she got turned into an Alicorn, Toby noticed that Silver Spoon was getting much curvier over a few weeks. Silver Spoon then noticed the blush on Toby's face, and had a seductive smirk on her face, "What's wrong? Are my big boobies nice and soft?" she teased.

"Oh yeah, really big," Toby said, sounding like he was in a trance.

"Oopsie!" Silver Spoon said, releasing her boyfriend from the hug, "Sorry Sweetie Pie. I guess all those tips I got from the Nymphs work a little too well," she commented. Thanks to her urging, Toby was able to gain girlfriends in Dana, Marina, Sky, and Polly, who admittedly, all had a thing for the guy as well since he looked like an ancient Pharaoh they all went out with.

"Yeah, maybe a bit too well," Toby agreed, coming to his senses.

"But for now, we should try and find the others. They may know something," Silver Spoon said, as they headed to the entrance of the castle.


"Alright guys, be sure to be back by 4:30 this evening," Chris said, as he saw the kids off. The youngers kids still went with some of the older kids. As they left, Toby and Silver Spoon arrived at the entrance, "I was wondering where you two were," Chris commented.

"We got a little sidetracked by something," Silver Spoon replied.

"Oh? What might that be?" Chris asked. The couple then proceeded to explain everything to Chris, "Hmm. Well, Mom hasn't said anything about trying to find a boyfriend. I doubt she even likes Discord like that," Chris replied.

"Well, it's still worth looking into," Toby commented, as he and Silver Spoon went out into the city. Chris then retreated back into the castle.


In another part of Canterlot,

Mavis was walking around the mall, eyeing some of the stores. She wanted to do some clothes shopping, but couldn't. Her reason? Because she became a Nymph back when she was 4, she now had a body that most girls would give an arm and a leg for. He bust was so large, that she could only wear a bikini top that hardly covered her boobs. Some would speculate that she was at least U-Cup. Her hips were similar in this fashion, as they were twice as wide as her head. The only thing that could fit over them was a loin cloth she got from the Southern Nymph Grotto when she began to mature physically. Her family had tried to help her find more modest clothing, but the problem was that they were so tight on her, she could barely breathe. So she was stuck in her current fashion. She was embarrassed about her outfit at first, but over time, she got used to it. While she still got cat called by humans, ponies, and monsters alike, she remained true to her crush; Toby.

"I really wanted to find something nice to wear for Toby, but I guess having big boobies and a big tushy are the price I have to pay for wanting to have a nice figure," she muttered to herself. She then saw something in the toy store window that caught her eye. It was a massive Teddy Bear about her height. It had a top hat, and a fancy bowtie. There were also some duck plushies about the same size too, "*GASP* How cute!" Mavis exclaimed, pressing her body up against the window. She then went inside the store, and bought one of each. She may be a teenager now, but she was still a child on the inside, "Now, let's send you both back to mon room," Mavis said, opening a portal to her room. She placed both of her giant sized toys by her bed.

"Mavis?" Mavis blushed when she heard her crush's voice call out to her. She turned to see both Toby and Silver Spoon, standing before her. Because she was part ogre and minotaur, Mavis was at least 8 to 9 feet tall, making her the tallest among her human friends, even more so that Chris and Cory. This, however, meant her boobs, which where about as big as large bean bag chairs, were also in her friend's faces much to her embarrassment, and the envy of her girl friends, both human and monster alike.

"U-uh, bonjour Toby, Silver Spoon," Mavis stammered, trying to keep herself composed, being this close to the object of her affection, feeling a burning desire deep within her.

"We heard from Nathan that you went to the Monster Kingdom to speak with your grandmother about something. If everything alright?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Sort of. There's a rite of passage that various monster species must go through in order to be considered an adult once they reach the age of 15," Mavis replied.

"And your birthday is in a few days, right?" Toby asked. Mavis nearly lost her composure at the thought that Toby remembered her birthday.

"O-oui," Mavis replied. She could feel her body temperature flaring up, just by being near Toby. Silver Spoon took note of how Mavis was acting around Toby, and thought about what he had told her about what happened between him and Mavis' darker half, and was immediately able to put two and two together. She then had an idea.

"Toby, could you go on ahead? There's something I'd like to discuss with Mavis, you know, girl to girl?" Silver Spoon requested.

"Oh, ok," Toby shrugged, as he took off on his own. Mavis looked saddened watching Toby walk away.

"Mavis, do you.... want Toby?" Silver Spoon asked. Mavis' entire body went bright red.

"W-What do you mean?!" the Omni-Monster teen exclaimed.

"Hmm, I saw the way you were all fidgety around Toby. And what you said about your rite of passage is similar to when us ponies can be considered adults. Once we turn 15, we're legally considered adults, and as such can engage in various activities like...." Silver Spoon then whispered into Mavis' ear, causing the French girl to blush even harder, to the point that steam billowed out from her ears.

"Did you really do those things with Toby?!" Mavis exclaimed.

"Hmm, I won't go into details. We're talking about you," Silver Spoon said.

"Well, most Beastmen go through the rite when they reach 15 years of age. The same goes for Succubi and succubi subspecies'," Mavis replied.

"And you're all of them combined, right?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Oui. This means that my Heat will be far more intense then anyone of mon friends from the Monster Kingdom," Mavis replied, fidgeting slightly.

"Hmm, then maybe we could set up a date for you and Toby in the Monster Kingdom sometime this week. We can even ask the Nymphs to help out!" Silver Spoon suggested.

"You would really help me?" Mavis asked.

"Of course! I love Toby, you love Toby. We can try and make things click between you two," Silver Spoon replied, as she and Mavis devised a plan.