• Published 19th Aug 2015
  • 673 Views, 5 Comments

Wielder of the Orb: Of Magic and Ponies - TheMajorTechie



A story of teens, evil beings, ponies, and interdimensional escape.

  • ...
7
 5
 673

Chapter 1: A new visitor

Sammy, Zoey, Caleb, and Brodie were trapped. That was pretty much the whole story. Trapped. In a web. Surrounded by zombies. In a foreign universe. Trapped. Sammy was using all that he had to fend off the ugly creatures, but with the massive onslaught, he couldn't hold them back for much longer. So he did the one thing he had in the back of his mind as a last resort:

He jumped realities.

Hello, my name is Sammy Gearings, and I come from a different universe, from a planet called Earth.

That was the first thing he said after he woke up in a hospital bed, slightly surprised to find Nurse Redheart staring at him. After checking out his new body for a while, he knew that the reality jump was successful; they survived.

Uh, do you know where my friends are?
Nurse Redheart looked back over to Sammy, who was now fully awake.

Who?
Sammy continued speaking.

My friends. Didn't somebody find us like, I don't know, unconscious, somewhere?
Redheart pointed a hoof to the side, where Sammy's three friends (and partners) were all laying unconscious in hospital beds.

You were the first to wake up. Are you hungry?
Sammy waved away the food tray, though with his new pony senses, the salad smelled better than ever.

No, but once my friends are awake, I want you to bring us to the highest level of authority you can reach -- wait, where is it?
The nurse now had a very confused face as she watched the strange tan stallion panicking in his bed, rattling the nearby IV stand.

Where is it? WHERE IS IT?! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!

Another nurse suddenly turned around and injected a sedation syringe. A few hours later, Sammy woke up again, this time to find his friends completely awake, and even out of bed. He was able to calm down after he noticed the dim glow coming out of a nearby saddlebag that was hanging next to his bed.

Nurse Redheart noticed Sammy glancing over at the bag.

You look like that bag is pretty important to you. When we were called out after some hikers found you unconscious in the Everfree Forest, we also noticed that you had that saddlebag on you, so we brought it along.

Sammy felt a stroke of relief wash over him.

Good. So, were you able to reach contact with higher authority yet, nurse uh...

Nurse Redheart.

...yeah, so, Nurse Redheart, were you able to reach any higher authority? I have some really serious business to talk to them about. By the way, I prefer a strong authority, like a governor or a president or something, but I'm fine with a police officer if you can't reach any of them.

We reached contact with Princess Twilight, and she will be meeting you shortly. I made sure to tell her that it was urgent business. I could tell just from the tone of your voice earlier that that whatever you need to talk to her about is pretty important.

Good.

Author's Note:

That took a while to come up with, not to mention the fact that I literally just re-wrote the entire thing in my mind. :rainbowderp: