• Published 16th Aug 2015
  • 35,975 Views, 117 Comments

Princess Luna Gets Brutally Banged In The Bath - kalash93



Princess Luna gets banged senseless by a guard who likes it rough.

  • ...
96
 117
 35,975
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 115 )

Dubcon tag is dubious. She could glass him at any time, and chooses not to.

Good story. Could do without the dirty talk, but that's more of a turnoff for me, rather than an objective thing.

That....was.....awesome! :heart:

6323255 If I'm not mistaken, dubcon is a scenario in which consent is given, but with some hesitation and uncertainty involved.

6323255
Dubious Consent usually

Night Glider...in the story... Night Stalker...in the description. You Ruffian! I wanted to read about Night Stalker, not Night Glider! I shall take my leave! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Really well written :twilightsmile:
hmm... can i like this twice?
maybe I should make another account and like this twice.

Hmm. this fic has made me realize that there really isnt that much maledom in this fandom. Huh.

“I’m gonna cum. I’m going to cum inside you and you can’t stop me.” Immediately, he thrust into her, rutting her like a desperate animal. “Oh, I’m gonna cum, Princess! Better hope you don’t get pregnant. Fuck, I’m gonna fill you with all my jizz.” He smacked her ass, seized her hips, and fucked her like a beast. “Oh yea, take it!” He hilted in her one last time, his body screaming for release, frantically fucking his mare. Hot ecstasy blew through him and he convulsed, grunting, “I’m cumming, Luna! Take it! Take it! Take it all!”

Okay, that was pretty hammy. :rainbowlaugh:
But...

They panted and perspired from every sense of heat, but they kept going, fucking like animals. This was her place, under a strong stallion who made her his mare in the most carnal way.

The animalistic, feral, wild narrative was very, very enjoyable. I've been thirsty for some maledom and this was pretty satisfying!

So how dubious are we talking here, Kalash? You know I love me some Lunafic but that's brought me up short.

hmm so there's Night Glider, Night Stalker and at one point Night Shade... it's a great story though but you need to do the names correctly (not mix them up) :P

6324087

I know right? Consensual maledom clop is even better in my personal opinion. :heart:

6324340

I'm in the same boat as you. I read it because I'm Kalash's girlfriend so I kinda have to, but I'm not sure if you should. There were parts that hit too close to home, and parts that were really hot.

Luna ends up calling it the best sex of her life at the end and thoroughly enjoys it. But she doesn't at some points.

6324594 Ahhh, thank you for the heads up, much appreciated. And it's nice to meet you!

6324603

No problem! :twilightsmile: Nice to meet you, too!

6324624 Damm right dude,
BRING IT ON HATERS!

6324727

You should delete the romance tag. Two ponies that fuck like animals without even knowing each other personally are not in love.

Thanks for the suggestion. It has been done.

6324607
6324603
Huh, I would've thought you two would have met by now. :rainbowlaugh:

6324318

Okay, that was pretty hammy. :rainbowlaugh:
The animalistic, feral, wild narrative was very, very enjoyable. I've been thirsty for some maledom and this was pretty satisfying!

Thanks. I did intentionally include a few jokes and puns.

6323746

Really well written :twilightsmile:
hmm... can i like this twice?
maybe I should make another account and like this twice.

Make an account for every WoT vehicle!

6323675

Night Glider...in the story... Night Stalker...in the description. You Ruffian! I wanted to read about Night Stalker, not Night Glider! I shall take my leave! GOOD DAY, SIR!

And you have the most upvoted comment on this fic. Well played, SIR!

6323354

This is the first, and last ClopFics I will ever Clop to.
Holy crap that was a good fic.

Thanks. :)

6323269

Dubcon tag is dubious. She could glass him at any time, and chooses not to.
Good story. Could do without the dirty talk, but that's more of a turnoff for me, rather than an objective thing.

Ah, Zyrian, thanks for the comment. It was nice to run into you at Bronycon.

6323316
Not sure if you gusta or nope, Leech.

6323932 And I prefer one of these:
oi59.tinypic.com/2zibrzq.jpg
M4A3E4.
Bonus points if you can guess the movie!

6324849
Kelly's Heroes

Comment posted by Immortan_Cadence deleted Aug 16th, 2015
Comment posted by ShadowBrony deleted Aug 16th, 2015

6324888 indeed. My WOT/World of Warships name is "Sergeant_0ddball". I wish they would let us have a different name for WOWS. Then I would be Dennis Silva or Matthew Reddy. (Characters from my favorite book series.)

6324827

I knew OF Dancer, but I never met her until now. (She made that wonderful soap, right?)

The only other people I actually know from this website are Sayer and Regidar (and I got know know the latter biblically :rainbowwild:). I don't write fanfiction about technicolor ponies. I only know other bronies through you.

Maybe you should introduce me to more of your friends and I'll get to know them. :P

the fucking

name

why can't people just not give a fuck like this guy

You get a favorite and a like.

Not bad, except the part where it went from past to present tense for no reason. Never do that unless the perspective must be changed reasons that are critical to the integrity of the narration, like a character telling a story in dialogue.

EDIT: Also you changed Nightglider's name to Nightshade at one point.

6325292

Thanks, Mysterious Jerk. I derped while writing. Fixed the name.

Nightglider growled, “Shake your hips!” He saw her juicy plot and smacked it. Smack! Fuck, that was hot – he and luna sped up.

Luna

6325350 Its a good clop, but when I read the title this pop into my head

candywarehouse.com/assets/item/large/chocolate-moon-pies-128547-im1.jpg

Luna eating it with RC cola

That was a great read.

Uh...nice coverart...where did you get it?
Because it's good not like I'm going to masturbate to it

6325762 I also must have the cover art source

....I envy Nightglider right now. Oohh I envy him.

6325762
6325789

If you click the source button, which is on the bottom right of the image you will see the full size image.

The artist is Lunaismywaifu

6324087 I've written maledom.

Maybe you aren't looking in the right places?

6325131

Destroyermen fans at last! Thats a crossover for this site, Destroyermen and Ponies.

6326691 Check out Paddle Steamer's story The Forgotten Enterprise. Directly inspired by the Destroyermen Series.

The clop scene was well executed, but I felt the beginning dragged on for far longer than necessary. All that happened in the beginning was Luna bathing and belittling the guard, which got rather repetitive after a while.

7.5/10 alongside my upvote and fav.

6323530 Consentual nonconsent?

Wow... That was so hot. I'm surprised. :rainbowderp:
I went in expecting a shoddy story, but I've been proven wrong. As much as I hate to admit it, well done.

So is this a gender bender night glider or is this an entirely different then the one from mlp season 5 premiere.

OOohoohoohoo, awesome job on this.
Twas epic saucy.~

the amount of medieval gimmicks through the book add a nice touch, and what would you class that as; rape or rape turned into consent. Really well written, I did notice one thing, but I figured you meant to do it considering the general nature of the story.

the thing I noticed, but disregarded was this specific line:

"Does you like being fucked like a bitch!?”

I thought you meant to write:

"Do you like being fucked like a bitch!?"

But overall it is well written.


~BronyProphet~

6327462

I honestly think he forgot that Night Glider was an actual character. I certainly did. Only so many Pony names you can make until you start repeating.

Login or register to comment