• Published 17th Sep 2015
  • 3,431 Views, 36 Comments

Aria goes on a Date - MLPFan234



In a average day in Canterlot High someone asks Aria out, and she isn't too happy about it, but accepts it anyway.

  • ...
11
 36
 3,431

Another date?!

After the bell rang, Aria stood up from her table with rage and walked up to Jake, who was packing up his stuff. "Oh, hey Aria-"

"Another... Date?! Are you serious? What is this? A joke?" Aria shouted. "What is this nonsense?"

"I was just wondering if we can go to another date. That's all." Jake grinned. "Last one was pretty great! Maybe this will be just as good."

Aria sighed. "I... I have to think about this."

"No problem! Take your time." Jake winked and walked out the classroom.

"Aria Blaze," Said The teacher. "Don't you have to go anywhere? The next class will be coming here soon."

Aria groaned and shoved all of her books and pencil case in her bag and left. As Aria was walking to her next period, she saw Sonata and Adagio standing by the next periods door. "Hey, Aria!" Sonata shouted, while waving her arm to Aria.

Aria rolled her eyes and didn't reply.

"What's wrong?" Asked Sonata, as her smile turned into a frown. "What happened?"

Aria sighed and took a deep breath. "Jake asked me out again-"

"That's amazing!" Said Sonata, squeezing Aria with a big hug. "Why aren't you happy about it? I though you liked him!"

"I-I don't!"

"Yes you do!" Sonata teased. "You like him very, very much!"

"I don't l-like him.. That much!"

"So you admit that you like him?"

"No! I don't!" Shouted Aria.

"Enough!" Barked Adagio. "Aria. We know you like him."

"No, I do-"

"Stop! Don't try to say that you don't. It's not going to help."

Aria sighed. "Maybe, your right. Can't believe I'm saying this."

"I knew it!" Sonata grinned. "I knew it! I knew it!"


Everyone ran out of school once the bell rang. Everyone loved Friday's! As Aria exited the school with Sonata, Jake ran up to her.

"Aria!" He shouted. "So, about that date."

"Oh right, sort of forgot about it." Aria said. "I suppose, we can go..."

"Yes! That's awesome!" Jake cheered. "So, when do you want to meet?"

"I dunno." Aria shrugged. "Maybe tonight? Around, seven?"

"Of course, as you wish." He smiled. "By the way, this time it'll be different! Instead of going to some restaurant like last time, we'll go to the park. Nice relaxing park."

"A bit strange, but... Okay." Aria raised her brow. "So, Seven o'clock at the park?"

"Yup!"

"Alright, see you then."


"A ponytail? Long green dress? Makeup?!" Sonata gasped. "You really want to look good for him! It's so obvious, that you really want to look good for him. Really sexy."

"Sh...Shut up! It's not like that! Girl's like to dress up pretty for events, and stuff." Aria groaned, her face deeply turning red. "It's just another small date. Nothing special. Like last time!"

"Last time you kissed him!"

"On the goddamn cheek, Sonata!"

"Still! And I always though that you were a tomboy, not some "girly-girl". Besides, if this date would be nothing special, you'd never dress up this pretty!"

"Okay, I'm not going to respond to you anymore, I have to go." Aria rolled her eyes.

"Good luck on your date, then!" Sonata grinned. "Have fun!"

Aria started walking through the street. "Why am I doing this?" She whispered to herself. "Why am I continuing to hang out with him? He... he isn't anything special to ne, anyway. He's boring... and relatable to me, and kind to me, and... Uh! I'm doing that thing again! Stop it, Aria! You are NOT falling for him!"


Aria arrived at the park, she saw Jake standing by the bench. "Uh, Jake?" Called out Aria. Jake turned around with a big grin on his face. "Hello, my dear Aria."

"Don't call me that." Aria groaned.

"Heh, alright." He nervously chuckled. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. What about you?"

"I've been okay," Jake sighed. "My buddy, Joe had to move away for a while. I won't be seeing him for two weeks!"

"I'm sorry, Jake," Aria sighed as well. "Me and my friends, Adagio and, Sonata aren't doing so great as well. We still don't get along, and Sonata keeps teasing me for "liking" you or something."

"Me too," Jake chuckled. "My friend's think it's weird that You are my girlfriend-"

"Girl.. Friend?!"

"Well, yeah. Aren't we a couple now?"

"Oh, okay. I.. I didn't think it was official. I though we were just close friends or something."

"If you don't feel comfortable with this, we can be just friends."

"I suppose.. I like you? Uh! I don't even know anymore!" Aria shouted.

"Aria! Calm down! Please!"

"I'm fine! I.. I'm fine. I'm sorry." Aria sighed. "But.. I'm okay with being together with you."

"No really, Aria! If you don't feel comfortab-"

Aria pulled Jake by his shirt and kissed him. "I'm okay with this," She winked at him and gave another small kiss on his cheek. "But.. I do feel tired now."

"W... Wow!" Jake blushed. "That was.. Really.. Good."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Aria chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too," Jake yawned. "Want to head home?"

"Nah, this date seems too small," Aria smirked. "We shouted watch a movie at your house."

"Sounds great!" Jake replied.

Both held their hands and walked back to Jake's apartment.

Author's Note:

I liked the story at first, but not so much anymore. :facehoof: Sorry about the late chapter, This was supposed to be realized on Monday or Saturday, but thanks to studying and other life stuff, this got published later. I am not really proud of this story, and it ends here. I at least hope that some of you like it. :ajbemused:

Comments ( 17 )

I like your works but... this one is just bad.
I am sorry to say that but as a reader it is impossible for me to immerse in this story.
You did very good job in expressing the Dazzlings' character, however this cannot be said about OC's. In this story there's only one OC guy and he's got no story, no specific charater, nothing. If you're not good with OC's (no one can be Lauren Faust), think about making Anons and presenting the story from 2nd person perspective.
Keep up writing, I personally want to see you write sth awesome. ;)

Cheers!

No...no no no no! Not another one! Please tell me you didn't really end it! I was in love with this story man! I've lost too many gems to lose another!

This is good, but feels a little bland. Characters could use a little more life and the names are, well, too normal. Not like the names that the characters have in the movies. The interaction between Aria and Sonata is adorable though and it is nice to see the Dazzlings doing something other than brooding in a corner about their defeat.

6475373 It's fine, though. I can understand what you mean, this isn't my favorite story that I have written either. :twilightblush:

6476155 Thank you, I understand what you mean. I don't usually write stories or make oc's.

I don't think it's that bad. Great work :)

I really enjoyed this story. Will you make similar ones with the other two Sirens? I hope. Doesn't even have to be connected. :raritystarry:

6511617 Of course. Writting romance stories about the dazzlings, are super fun. :yay:

Aria looks like a vocaloid in that drawing :pinkiesmile:

Your description "In a average day.." should be "On an average day.."

Aww, it’s nice to know aria found happiness.

ESTOY CONFORME CON ESTO

#Aria’saTsundere!

That was a great fanfic

Login or register to comment