• Published 21st Aug 2015
  • 350 Views, 30 Comments

Brothers of Equestria - Cringe Queen



Four brothers, all different. Will they survive in Canterlot High Schoolas new students!? Or will they just have a bad time?

  • ...
4
 30
 350

The surprise

They all sat down with there trays a quietly and ate there food.

"So." said Kris.

"Twilight?" yelled Issac.

"Pinkie?" yelled Kris.

Luke laughed.

"Rainbow!?"said Kris. Soon all,but Shey, the boys where yelling at each other. Lucky for them the cafeteria was already loud so no one noticed.

"HEY!!!" There was a yell from near them. They looked around and saw that Shey had a red face and looked like he just yelled, and he had.

"No! It couldn't be him!" thought Kris.

"Shey who yelled?" asked Kris.

"Me!" said Shey.

"When ever had you started yelling?" said Issac, soon realizing how formal he had sounded.

Shey shrugged," Scoots told me if you yell or whistle people will be quiet, it worked!"

Then as soon as they new it they where on the ground with the girls, still in the cafeteria.

"Wha-" started Luke.

"Sorry but we needed to give you this," said Rainbow, giving Issac a note packaged in an envelope, and the girls rushed off.

"First, is everyone OK? And second what does the note say?" asked Kris.

Issac handed him the note. "Meet us at the main entrance of school after school," Kris read."Sounds like a surprise party!"

"Shoot!" Applejack came out of under the table.

"What..." said Shey.

After school they went to then main entrance. There where balloons and people everywhere.

"I KNEW IT!" yelled Kris.

"Welcome to Cantorlot high!" Said the main six.

"Twilight what is this?" asked Issac.

"We host a party for new people that come to school. You came at the beginning of school so you come to the 'School Start new people' party," said Twilight. The boys shrug and walked around.

Luke looked at the food first. His eyes widened at all the food at the table. Applejack noticed this and walk up to him. " Made this all my self," she said. Luke looked at her in amazement.

"I didn't know one person can make so much food!" Luke said looking at all of it.

"Help yourself to what ever you want," said Applejack walking away.

Kris went walking around looking for something to do, while keeping a close eye to the other boys, when Pinkie Pie ran up to him.

"Kris! You got to dance! Issac said you love to dance!" she said grabbing on to his arm. Kris looked at Issac, he was smirking.

"I'm sorry Pinkie, but I don't like to dance," Kris said. Pinkie's face glowed.

"Even more of the reason to dance!" said Pinkie. She grabbed his arm and threw him on the dance floor. "Ladies and men, Kris!"

Everyone cleared the dance floor, Kris was the only one on there.

Author's Note:

Sorry for this being so late, please don't complain, I'm stressed.....