• Published 17th Aug 2015
  • 3,121 Views, 221 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 3) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
9
 221
 3,121

S03E04 One Bad Apple

The three fillies stared as Babs Seed walked off with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, their pumpkin float in a million pieces somewhere down the hill.

"What just happened?" Applebloom asked, still in a daze.

Scootaloo shook her head. "I think Babs just went to the dark side."

"We have to tell Applejack!" Sweetie Belle pointed out.

"No! We're not snitches!" Apple Bloom replied.

Scootaloo was quick to join in: "Yeah! And we're not babies!"

Sweetie Belle rolled her eyes. "Really, girls? It's not like we have to run to her crying. Just leave this to me."

* * *

The other two fillies reluctantly followed behind as Sweetie Belle approached Applejack.

As soon as she saw the three coming, Applejack paused her work for a moment. "Howdy, y'all! What are you three up to today?"

Sweetie Belle cut the other two off with a raised hoof. "Oh, we're just repairing our parade float."

"Repairing?" Applejack wiped her sweat and then stared at them. "I thought y'all were finished with that thing already."

"Well, we were until Babs broke it."

"She what now?"

"Yeah, sent it rolling down the hill to smash so she could look cool in front of a couple bullies."

Applejack's eyes narrowed. "I've gotta give that filly one hey of a talkin' to. You three just wait here. I'll---"

"That's okay, Applejack." Sweetie Belle stepped in her way. "We just came to ask you if you had any extra wagon wheels we could use."

"Sure thing, Sugarcube, in the back of the barn behind the hay bales. But I'm still gonna have a word with that filly. She oughta know better."

Sweetie Belle shrugged as Applejack stormed off. "If that's what you want to do." She waited a moment until Applejack was well out of earshot. "You see girls, that's how you tattle without being a baby about it."

They nodded in wide-eyed appreciation.

Author's Note:

This story is brought to you thanks in part to my Patreon supporters! They're invaluable for keeping me focused and motivated to write with the power of the deadline.

If you'd like to help keep me writing, please check out my Patreon page.