• Published 17th Aug 2015
  • 3,119 Views, 221 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 3) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
9
 221
 3,119

S03E03 Too Many Pinkie Pies

"Okay, everypony, please. Calm down!" Twilight waved her hooves in as calming a fashion as she could manage, hoping to placate the mob of ponies outside her library. She didn't spend any time wondering why they all thought she was the one who could fix it; obviously she was.

"Calm down?" Rarity stomped a hoof. "I just had a Pinkie hurricane raging through my shop!"

"And they ruined our critter picnic," Fluttershy added.

Twilight overpowered the crowd's shouting. "Take it easy, ponies. I've got this. I'll just cast a magic rewind spell to undo any magic done on Pinkie within the last day or so."

That mollified them.

Her horn glowing brightly, Twilight sent a burst of magic to the nearest Pinkie. It didn't matter which one; once they were rewinded far enough, they would unite.

The mob of pink ponies flashed through a bizarre series of states. Hitherto, nopony had realized just how much magic that earth pony experienced. But, before long, the duplicates began merging back together, half at a time. After only a few iterations, there were just four, then two, then only one.

After that, Pinkie got a stern talking to, and agreed to singlehoofedly repair all the damage her duplicates had done... which took her several minutes.