• Published 17th Aug 2015
  • 3,121 Views, 221 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 3) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
9
 221
 3,121

S03E10 Keep Calm and Flutter On

"I'm earning his trust by giving him a little space to be himself," Fluttershy said beneath her spinning house, strangely calm.

"Hate to break it to you," Spike said, "but he used that 'space to be himself' to tear out all the reforming spells from the library!"

She touched a hoof to her chin. "Oh, well that does explain the paper eating."

"He ate them?" Twilight's face scrunched up. "Ugh! It's a good thing I took the time to memorize a few before we began." She looked up at the floating house. "Discord! You come out right now!"

Discord's face popped out through a window, staying perfectly still despite the rotation of the house. "Yes?"

Rather than respond, Twilight fired off her spell, sending a strong wave of magic that wrapped around Discord's head.

He immediately put the house back down where it was supposed to be and walked out, holding his mismatched hands together. "I'm so sorry for all I've ever done to you," he mumbled. "Can you ever forgive me?"