• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 14,178 Views, 5,559 Comments

Melody of the Future - Tatsurou



Megaman X raises an infant Octavia Melody in a world of human, Reploid, and Maverick conflict.

  • ...
42
 5,559
 14,178

PreviousChapters Next
CM: Downtime 3

Once Gaudile was able to confirm that Aile was indeed fully recovered and wouldn't revert back to his injured state, any attempt at a proper schedule went right out the window. It took several hours to get Nana to let go of him long enough for Spider to start helping him accustom himself to having working legs again instead of a hover chair, and even then no one was in any hurry to start another mission. Instead, while X, Zero, Massimo, Spider, and Axl helped Aile through his hurdles, Marino, Cinnamon, and Octavia took Nana shopping.

The four were in their armor still, since there was no need to bring civilian clothes for this trip, as the main goal of it was helping Nana pick out a few outfits now that going out on real dates was on the table for her and Aile. "We've had a few cyber dates," Nana explained as they made their way to the shopping district, "and I've generated quite a few different looks for myself while within the Net Dive for when we were together. So I know a few I'll want to get to go on dates since I know what he likes..." Her voice trailed off as she blushed rosily.

Marino chuckled knowingly. "And a few you'll need to get your confidence up enough to actually put on your real body?" she teased, making Nana's blush brighten.

"Don't worry, Nana!" Cinnamon piped up helpfully. "We'll be getting a few like that for me, too. Marino might have plenty of outfits like that, but my opportunities to get that sort of attire has always been rather limited, and I don't want to fall behind her with Axl!"

"Girls, as happy as I am that my son's happy with the two of you, I'd prefer to keep the details I learn of his sex life to a minimum," Octavia spoke up tiredly. "After all, it's not like I can have one."

"In that case, why not live vicariously through us?" Marino purred playfully.

"Because he's still my son," Octavia countered flatly.

Marino let off a throaty chuckle. She then turned back to Nana. "Don't worry. We'll help ease you through that side of the store."

Before long, they found a store that catered specifically to girls of their build, given all three of the humanoid members of the group were of proportions that could politely be described as 'an enhanced hourglass'. No one was quite certain why the chain dedicated specifically to tending to those girls (mostly Reploid or Terran) with that sort of build went by the name of Gainax, but no one was really going to complain. As they entered, however, they caught sight of something completely unexpected.

A young woman of generous proportions even for this store's clientele stood before a set of mirrors, holding first one ensemble and then another in front of her as she judged them. She had bright - almost neon - pink hair, blue-green eyes, and a startlingly familiar voice. "Hmm, would this one get the message across?" she purred seductively as she held up a Playboy Bunny outfit. "Or would he just talk about his favorite animal?" She then held up a sinfully tight fitting yoga outfit. "This? Or would he just think I wanted to work out? Oh, this is going to be a fun challenge..."

"Ferham?" Marino gasped out in shock, reaching for her weapons.

"Oh, it's you girls," Ferham commented idly as she held up a skimpy two piece bikini. "What do you think, Octavia? Will this do, or is it trying too hard?"

Octavia blinked for a bit as Marino released her blades. "Picking something out to wear for Massimo?" she asked cautiously.

"Yup!" Ferham confirmed. "Any chance you could delay your next mission for a while? You already know we've only got two strongholds left, and you'll be going after the one I'm in charge of next. I'd like to get a chance to work on that giant before I have to fight you all."

"Umm...you do realize he didn't mean any of the innuendo he was saying, right?" Cinnamon asked carefully.

Ferham chuckled softly. "Before meeting him, boys could be divided into two categories for me," she explained. "They either thought I was easy, or thought I was too much woman for them to handle. He may not realize I was flirting, but by the time I get through to him he'll be used to me, and he won't make a fool of himself one way or the other. Besides, it's fun."

"We'll see," Octavia allowed. "For now, these girls were trying to pick out a few outfits. Especially Nana-"

"Oh, really?" Ferham gasped out in pleasure. Setting the outfits she was holding aside, she turned towards the group with a wide grin, sauntering right up to Nana. "Why don't you let me help you pick out a few things to get that...special someone going?"

Nana blushed brightly...more from the fact the 'outfit' - if it could be termed that - Ferham had been wearing while holding outfits up to herself looked like she belonged on a pole. "Uh...I actually have a good idea how to get him going from some Net Dives..." she managed to stammer out.

"Ooh, those are fun!" Ferham purred, steering Nana towards the more erotic area of the store. "I'm going to need details while we get you something he really likes!"

Marino smirked as she followed along. "Bet the things we've been up to with Axl will blow your mind," she gloated as Cinnamon eagerly kept pace with her.

"And maybe you could help me find something that's naughty without being slutty?" Cinnamon asked hopefully. "I think that's what he'd like on me..."

"And while you're all doing that, I'm going to find some scotch!" Octavia turned, ready to leave.

"You the parent?" a shop attendant asked as she held out a tray with bottles of various alcoholic drinks, marked 'Management's Compliments to the Chaperones'.

Octavia blinked at that for a time, then grabbed a glass. "I suppose I am..."

PreviousChapters Next