• Published 17th Aug 2015
  • 1,204 Views, 11 Comments

Radio Troubles In Ponyville - No One and Nobody



Twilight is trying to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no pony has gone before… Then Pinkie gets in the way. Or does she?

  • ...
6
 11
 1,204

Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The End?

When Pinkie got home she was exhausted. She had spent all day (after she cleaned up Twilight’s lab) helping her friends out and generally making everypony happy.

“Why hello there Gummy,” she said, picking up her favorite reptile, “How was your day today? Mine was interesting. I got to see my friends and we got to listen to some really catchy music and…”

She trailed off as her eyes wandered away from Gummy to her bookshelf.

“Ok the last chapter was fun, but that’s still no way to end a story,” she said, rubbing her chin with a hoof, “Even if it is a short story. Besides I really need a pick-me-up after all the events today that were left out.”

She walked over and pulled a small, pink radio down from the top shelf. She turned it on and moved the dial until she found what she was looking for. She set it down on her dresser and listened for a second.

Her head started to bob up and down.

“Now that’s more like it,” she said, picking Gummy up and dancing around the room, as he vacantly licked his eyeballs.

“And that’s how you end a story. Take it away narrator!”


I sit back in my chair and read through that last bit again.

Where did that part with Pinkie come from anyway? I had never planned on ending the story with fourth-wall breaking like that! Maybe I should lay off the Mountain Dew.

Oh well. I guess it’s just Pinkie being Pinkie…

Author's Note:

My first short short story.
Now my sister and I are even. (Don't know what I'm talking about, then check out my sister's book here)
Now I can get back to writing long stories college.

Comments ( 2 )

We need more of this (BlacknGryph0n) music

No One and Nobody,
That was a great story.
I loved the way the music matched with each of the Mane Six (including Dischord)

Login or register to comment