• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 1,382 Views, 18 Comments

Tenth Contact: Friendship is Omniversal - ImRaidAccount



Equestria has been targeted by an inter-dimensional villain named Eon and the team he has assembled, but thankfully and old friend of Princess Celestia has a team of his own to assist Equestria.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,382

Unlikely Visitors part 2

Author's Note:

My apologies for this taking so long.

Atop the Castle of Friendship a pink unicorn named Starlight Glimmer, a baby, purple dragon named Spike and a draconequus named Discord are passing the time sitting around a large table.

Starlight asks, "Is this normal?"

Spike answers her question with another question, "Do you mean us being left to our own devices or Twilight and the others doing meeting with Celestia?"

Starlight responds, "The former."

Discord responds to her, "It varies from day to day."

Starlight responds, "Good to know and I would like to thank you two for keeping me company."

Spike responds, "Think nothing of it. That's what friends are for."

Discord's body flails like wacky waving tubes much to Starlight and Spike's confusion.

Starlight says to Spike, "Spike explain."

Spike responds, "Discord explain."

Discord answers, "I sensed a disturbance in the balance of magic. I'll check it out in Twilight's Library."

Spike responds, "If you need us come and get us."

After Discord teleports away there was a whooshing sound coming outside but before they could investigate there was a flash of yellow right in front of them, and in the flashes place was Princess Celestia, Ben, Zed, and Kevin holding a brown teardrop-shaped bag with a face on it, much to the confusion of Starlight and Spike.

Starlight sees Celestia's passengers and asks, "What are you?"

Spike asks, "How are you here?"

Celestia tells Ben and Kevin, "I have some of my little ponies to assure so I'll let you two explain the situation."

Kevin responds, "As you wish Sunbutt."

An unamused Celestia responds, "Don't call me that please."

Celestia teleports away and Ben begins to explain, "I'm Ben Tennyson, this is my best friend Kevin Levin and this is his dog Zed and we are here to help."

Starlight responds, "You didn't answer any of our questions."

Ben responds, "Sorry about that but when my friends show up we would have redundant explanations."

Spike responds, "That makes sense."

A voice from Ben's 'watch' asks, "Did you and Kevin land yet?"
Ignoring the confusing looks on Spike and Starlight's faces Ben talks back to his watch , "We landed within walking distance of a giant crystal tree and Celestia brought us inside."

Twilight's voice is heard over Ben's watch, "That's where I live!"

After the signal cuts out and Ben walks away from Kevin, Starlight, and Spike. A confused Starlight asks, "What is he doing?"

Kevin responds, "Give it a minute."

As if on cue, a pink dome appears between them and Ben. Starlight asks about the dome, "Who's doing this?!"

Ben responds, "One of my cousins."

Starlight in turn responds, "I'm sorry, wha-" Starlight is interrupted by her friends as well as the rest of Ben's friends appearing from the pink dome.

A livid Twilight asks, "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!"

Gwendolyn nonchalantly answers, "I used a teleportation spell."

Spike responds, "I didn't think that humans could do magic like that."

A still livid Twilight responds, "You and I both know they can't Spike! They lack horns to channel magic!"

Gwendolyn tries to calm the lavender Alicorn down by saying , "Most can't without the help of various mystical charms."
Starlight asks her irate mentor, "Where did you acquire that information? They're from space and Equestria lacks interstellar travel."

After doing a stress-relieving breathing exercise and finally calming down Twilight responds, "My sincerest apologies for my outburst Miss Tennyson, and you're right Starlight, Equestria does lack interstellar travel, inter-dimensional travel however …

Starlight responds, "…is what the mirror in your library must be used for, and I am to presume that's how you what they are but that still doesn't explain how they got here."

Gwendolyn responds, "That reminds me: Where exactly is our spaceship?"

Starlight in return says, "You have a spaceship? That's… unsurprising actually."

Ben answers, "The Rustbucket 3 is just directly behind this, castle I wanna say."

Laughing heartily Rainbow Dash asks, "Wait! Your spaceship is called the Rustbucket? You guys just lost a lot of your coolness factor.”

Ben says, "I'll have you know the Rustbucket wasn't named to be cool. It was named to be sentimental. That reminds me. What are your names and where's Paradox?”

AJ answers, "I'm Applejack, I farm and sell apples and apple paraphernalia and I don't know where your time-traveling friend went. He was there one minute and then he wasn't."

Kevin responds, "He does that and what about the rest of you?"

Fluttershy answers softly, "I'm Fluttershy and I take care of and can understand animals, mostly small ones."

Pinkie Pie rapidly says, "I'm Pinkie Pie and I plan parties and bake cakes."

Rarity answers, "I'm Rarity and I run a rather successful small chain of dress boutiques."

RD answers, "I'm Rainbow Dash, weather manager of Ponyville, and proud member of the Wonderbolts Reserves."

Twilight answers, "I am the Princess of Friendship Twilight Sparkle.

Spike answers, "I'm Spike and her #1 assistant."

Starlight answers, "I'm Starlight Glimmer and her pupil."

Luna answers, "I am the Princess of the Night Luna and I protect dreams."

Cadence, "I'm Cadence and I am the princess of the Crystal Empire."

Kevin says, "Good to know and judging by Starlight reaction to us we need a detailed explanation. I'm Kevin Levin and I am a human mechanic.

Zed barks and Fluttershy translates, “This Kevin’s dog Zed and she’s an Anubian Baskurr.”

Blonko says, "I am Blonko of the Rook family and I am the first Revonnahgander to become a Plumber."

Lucy says, " I'm Lucy Mann and I'm the first Lenopan to become a Plumber.”

Gwendolyn says, "I'm Gwendolyn Tennyson and I am a self-taught magic-user and being part Anodite makes me a fast learner."

Ben says, "My name is Ben Tennyson and with Kevin's absorption abilities, Magister Rook's Proto-Tool, Gwendolyn's magical abilities, Lucy's shape shifting powers, and my Omnitrix we have saved our world multiple times."

Starlight asks, "You folks do that too, huh?

Pinkie Pie responds, "Anypony else understand more than a tenth of what they just said?"

Pinkie's friends all shake their heads in disagreement and Twilight has question, "What in the wide, wide world of Equestria is an Omnitrix?"

Ben answers , "I think it's better I just show you, but first I have a question for your #1 assistant. If you were to use your dragon abilities to become a superhero what would you call yourself?"

Spike immediately answers, "Fireheart!"

Ben's friends nod in approval of Spike’s hero name and share a laugh while he puts his right hand onto the white and green watch on his left wrist as Gwendolyn says, "Give my cousin a minute or two." A yellow-green ring appears around Ben much to the confusion of the ponies expect for Princess Luna.

As various symbols cycle on his watch's ring Ben says, "Oh! When did I get these?! Now where is it? Ah! Here it is!" The symbols stop cycling and a cylindrical component with yellow-green hourglass on top appears on the watch's face.

Upon seeing this Twilight says, "Your watch must be the Omnitrix but I fail to see how your earlier question was relevant."

Just before Ben presses down on the Omnitrix he exclaims, "This is how!" A green energy surrounds Ben's body as he grows smaller, gains three green head fins, a pair of whiskers on his cheeks and s green jumpsuit with green bulbs on his arms and torso. “I'm awfully sorry Spike. I got overexcited when I hit the Omnitrix and I turned into Ditto instead of Fireheart.”

Kevin walks over to Ben's Splixson transformation and says, "It's real cool of you letting the little guy name your dragon transformation ."

Ditto responds, "I thought it would be a good icebreaker."

Spike adds, “Yeah and on look on the bright side. This makes when you actually do become Fireheart all the more special because he’ll actually do something.”

Twilight responds to her own inquiry, "I think I understand. The Omnitrix allows him to alter his species and with all due respect that really wasn't worth a demonstration.”

Ditto stammers a bit, "Not worth a demon- What do you mean not a demonstration? When Gwendolyn used a teleportation spell you flip out but when I become a species you’ve never seen before you don't even react."

Luna explains the situation to Ditto, “Actually Benjamin, there is a spell that allows you to turn somepony into something else provided a member of said something is there to be used as a template.”

Ditto responds,”Oh that makes much more sense, but I think we should hold off on that unless it is truly necessary. Trust me on this, magic and the Omnitrix tends to not mix well.”

A frowning Rainbow says, “Aw come on! That would be so cool!”

Gwendolyn responds, “It would on paper, but not so much in practice. Most species can’t use magic and your magic might not work right.”

Lucy asks, “So, what do we actually do? This is my first Paradox-related problem.”

Blonko responds to Lucy, “Looking into that mirror that Miss Glimmer mentioned would be a good place to start.”

Princess Twilight leads everypony to her library where the mirror. Upon getting to the library they see Discord talking to Paradox while the Time Walker looks at his metallic hand intently. “You promise me you’ll look into it.”

Paradox responds, “I already have, but let us get back to business.” Discord nods and places a brown book with a yin-yang sun on the cover and places it on a slot above the mirror. He pulls a lever and the portal begins to activate.

An angry Twilight asks, “Paradox! What did you just do?!”

“Something that needed to be done,” Paradox answers as the portal finishes activating.

Almost immediately after it activated a amberish grey pegasus mare with a dark blue mane and flies out of the portal. She a wore orange goggles on her forehead,a dark purple vest, a dark purple plaid skirt, and multicolored grey sweatbands on her forelegs. Thinking quickly, Ditto multiplies himself to catch her. The mare’s eyes dart around the library seeing things that according to her should not be here. “How did I get here?” She notices Equestria’s other-worldly visitors and exclaims, “How are you here?!”

Ditto’s copies dissipate as the original Ditto tries to calm her down by saying, “Take it easy, lady. You probably see some folks you recognize, that’s because you’ve entered a parallel world.”

The mare calms down but after seeing the Omnitrix symbol on Ditto’s forehead she slams him to the ground and yells, “Who are you and how did you enter the dreams of me and my friends?!”

Staying calm Ditto responds, “I think you have me confused with an evil me from an alternate timeline. I’ve dealt them them before.”

The mare doesn’t believe him and yells, “Don’t give me that trash! I recognize that the hourglass thing on your forehead.”

Twilight tries to calm to raving mare, “I don’t really either of you that well but I can confirm that you have him confused for someone else.”

The mare yells, “Shut up Twilight! You weren’t there!” After that exclamation the mare had a realization, ‘Wait, Twilight? When did you get here?”

A still pinned Ditto responds, “I already said that you entered a parallel world. I go to them all the time.”

The mare exclaims, “Don’t you sass me, monster man!”

Paradox stares intently at his metallic hand and begins to count down, “Five, four, three two, one!” Once he finished there was a green flash and Ditto turned back into Ben.

The mare is confused by this, “The flash and your eyes are supposed to be mint green and you hair is supposed to be black. *sigh* You were telling the truth before. My sincerest apologies for slamming you earlier. I’m new to the whole other dimension thing.”

Ben responds, “Apology accepted, you aren’t the first to make that mistake after seeing an evil alternate me. Now do you mind getting off.”

The mare gets off of Ben says, “First magic and other dimensions and now alternate timelines. My head’s gonna hurt after today isn’t?”

Ben responds, “Welcome to my world and please enjoy your stay, and FYI I'm being serious about that. The name’s Ben Tennyson by the way, what’s yours?”

The mare answers, “Indigo Zap and can you handle this punk?”

Ben answers Indigo’s question with a question to his cousin Lucy, “you, Kevin and Gwendolyn can handle an evil me?”

Lucy responds, “If we need help we’ll call you.”

Indigo asks Ben, “You aren’t gonna help us?”

Blonko responds, “My partner and I should probably stay here in case this is a distraction.”

Indigo says, “I’ll just head back then, but before I do there’s something I need to know. What will happen to me when I get home?”

Twilight answers, “I don’t know. You’re the first person from there to go here, but when you go back home be careful of your momentum.”

Indigo responds, “Normally I'd be mad at you for not having an answer but I think I know the person who does.”

Paradox adds, “Run along now Miss Zap. Ben’s friends will be there shortly.”

After wobbling a bit Indigo Zap manages to make her to the mirror portal. After getting through the swirling vortex of color she lands in front of square statue with her four similarly dressed friends. Her friend with gold skin and rose-aquamarine colored hair in a ponytail named Sour Sweet says in a sincere tone, “We’re so glad you're back safe,” she then shifted into an angrier tone, “BUT WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!

Indigo answers, “While I was on the other side I found something rather disturbing about the dream fairy.”

Indigo’s friend with pink skin and green and yellow hair named Lemon Zest removes her green headphones and says, “What did you find out?!”

Indigo answers, “His name's Ben Tennyson and he's human.”

Indigo’s friend with blue-gray skin and opal hair named Sugarcoat says in a surprisingly angry tone, “That lying, conniving, sanctimonious sack of garbage!”

Her friend with turquoise skin, berry colored hair and sun hair-clip named Sunny Flare puts her hand on Sugarcoats shoulder and tries to calm her friend down, “You need to calm down, dearie! Rage isn't going to solve this problem, working with Twilight's new buddies will.”

Sour Sweet adds, “Lemon, call that DJ from the pre-Games party, And Zap, You have some explaining to do."

Lemon gets out her phone walking with the others across the street to the Sweet Shoppe and Indigo says, “I understand, but I'll only explain what I feel is relevant. For starters, we getting some help and I ain't talking about the Wondercolts."

Sunny Flare asks, “ Did you find out anything else, dearie?”

Indigo answers, “If all of our combined skills can't handle it then Ben Tennyson can help us take down Ben Tennyson."

A perplexed Sugarcoat responds, "I'm sorry, what?"

Back at CHS, there was a rustling in the bushes and a shadow without a body moves quickly from the bush. The shadow wall-crawls towards Canterlot High’s roof and entered the upper area of library. Once safely hidden from sight the shadow begins to speak, “I’m afraid we have a massive problem if the doc isn’t finished with is project yet. He's not? Bring him here when it’s ready, but tell him to be careful. Ben 10 and the Time Walker are on to us."

Comments ( 10 )

OK JUST STAY CAM STAY CALM

YOU *#€<~,> ?|_<^{<_\ I CANT STAND THEM

7149406 Not a Shadowbolt fan I take it.

7150609 YEAH
OH JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THERE ARE 10 VERSIONS OF BEN THAT ARE NOT THE MAIN STREAM

7157945 I know. Not counting the one's mentioned in story there's dystopian warlord Ben, Ben 10,000 , Ben 23, Albedo if you want to split hairs,= Emo Ben, Watchless Ben, Benzarro. Warlord Tennyson appears.

7160050 THATS ONLY 8
THERE WAS ALSO GWEN 10 AND NO WHATCH BEN

why cnat ujsut give ben the ultrimtrix

7245343 Azmuth destroyed the first one and the second one was disabled.

7246372 yes but ov has fiad and fiad badly ithinkwouldbe bite rifbencoulduse the ultiems and this sotryneed an update

7246460 I'm debating whether or not the sentient ultimates will appear. I also apologize for the lack of update. College and stuff

7246793 i think ben should gian the ulltiates back it would mark the story biter

Login or register to comment