• Published 13th Aug 2015
  • 323 Views, 0 Comments

Dragon Blues: Faster Than You! - Bit-Bolt



Rainbow Dash encounters a dragon.Turns out the dragon named Bolt and herself have a lot in common. After their massive egos clash Dash challenges Bolt to race that all of Ponyville turns up watch. Bolt also has a mysterious connection to a odd bunny.

  • ...
10
 0
 323

Lost In The Clouds

It was a bright and sunny day over the meadows near Ponyville. The blue Pegasus Rainbow Dash was relaxing on a cloud above the peaceful pastures. Her colorful mane and tail swayed in the gentle breeze passing by. “This is the life. Eh Tank?” She said to her turtle as she snuggled up beside him. Before she could drift of however her relaxing afternoon was interrupted as a blue object came blasting across the ground at insane speeds. The speed the object was traveling at was so intense it knocked Rainbow right off her cloud. In a panic she flutters her wings catching herself in the air. “What the Hay? Was that?” She asked as she held her hoof out catching Tank as he fell into her hoof. The turtle spun around on his shell atop Dash’s hoof. “Come on Tank. Let’s go find out what that was.” She told her pet as she tossed him on her back and speeds after the streak flying very fast.

Rainbow ended up at the edge of the Everfree Forest, it was a wild dark wood filled with many mysterious and evil creatures. She saw what had sped by her was now stationary just in the woods before her. Upon looking closer she could see a light blue pony sized dragon with silver spines down his back. He had sort dark silver horns and the spikes upon his head formed a slick Mohawk. Rainbow his behind a tree and decided to see what the dragon was up to.

“Come on it’s easy.” The blue dragon said in a relaxed raspy voice. He was talking to a white bunny on the ground before him. Lying on the ground was a deck of playing cards with five each scattered before the dragon and the rabbit. “So when you want another card you say hit me, okay?” The Bunny simply responded by picking up a card and begun gnawing on it. The dragon’s eyes fell to an unimpressed glare as he let out a sigh. “You used to be so good at this. Come on man pull yourself together. Remember when you were losing you used to cheat, by teleporting in cards? You know from that chaos dimension place?” The white rabbit dropped the card it was chewing and hopped off into the woods. “No of course you don’t.” The blue reptile said in defeat. As he zoomed around blindingly fast collecting the cards. Before too long he went through the deck flicking the ends of the cards with his fingers.

“AHA!” Shouted Dash as she leapt from behind the tree.

Shocked and surprised the dragon jolted and flicked all the cards into the air.

“So you were the one who zoomed past me.” The Pegasus accused.

“What the!? Yeah I guess I did. Wait you followed me?” The dragon said raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah so what if I did dragon boy?” Rainbow asked crossing her hoofs.

“Well you must have been pretty quick to keep up with me. I was only playing cards with Crash for about ten minuets. Not bad pony. You’ve got quite the set of wings.” The blue lizard responds shooting a thumbs up.

Dash smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Yeah I am pretty awesome amazing even.” She told the dragon as her wings lifted her into the air.

The dragon nodded with an approving glance. “I like the attitude to. You got guts girl. I’m Bolt. You got a name?”

“I’m Rainbow Dash! Element of loyalty, future Wonderbolt I’m kind of a hero around these parts. ” She told the dragon while soaring above him.

“A pony whose moderately speedy and into heroics. Dash I like the cut of your jig.” He told the Pegasus as he spread his wings and tried to fly up to her level. Bolt was having trouble staying airborne on the same level as Dash. Dash looked puzzled wondering why it looked like the dragon could barely fly.

“You alright there dude? You look like you’re about to fall out of the sky.” Rainbow asked.

“Yeah my wings aren’t great for flying, too big and bulky. I can barely keep myself airborne. I use them more for breaking and making turns. You’d be surprised at the amount of wind you can catch on these things.” Bolt said as he fell from the sky and hit the ground. Dash laughed at Bolt as he came crashing down before raising an eyebrow and said.

“If your wings are no good how did you zoom past me? Also why where you playing cards with a rabbit?” She enquired.

“Hey! Easy.” Bolt told the Pegasus getting a little peeved. “Oh he’s not a rabbit he’s a dreconques.”

Dash raised an eyebrow as Tank hovered behind her on his tiny helipack.

“Right! Crazy scales because bunnies are the same thing as Discord.” The Pegasus said finding the dragon’s statement loopy.

Bolt picked himself up and barked back annoyed.

“Like your one to talk. Your turtle is flying.” He said gesturing to Tank hovering behind her.

Dash snorted as she flicked her head her hair following telling the dragon.

“He can fly better than you reptile.” Dash said verbally assaulting the dragon. Tank found the tone in which she use the world reptile in offensive. The turtle turned his head and gave the blue pony an annoyed look.


Bolt pointed towards Dash with a single claw glared annoyed his tone becoming harsher.

“Watch it pony!”

“Or you’ll what fall out of the sky at me? You want a challenge dragon bring it on!” She instructed landing in front of Bolt.

The dragon grew tired of Dash and waved her off.

“Why would I waste my time with you? I’ve got better things to be doing.” He asked turning to walk away into the woods.