• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 2,055 Views, 315 Comments

Our Love is Iron - Krovgor Warhawk



A remake of my first story with Sonata finding acceptance and love in the person called, Warhawk.

  • ...
18
 315
 2,055

II

Prisoner of your eyes

Earlier

As Sunset waited in the foyer for the new students to arrive, thoughts began to enter into her head. She remembered that the whole reason she started to show new students around the school was part of an act of penance for her misdeeds. She remembered that the first new students she helped were the Dazzlings, who came in search for Equestrian magic and would have succeeded were it not for the combined effort of both her and her friends. Since then, giving new students a tour had become more pleasant despite first impressions. Of all the students she remembered showing around, one in particular stood out in her mind; Applejack's very cousin Soul Writer.

Soul was interesting. Where as Applejack was a hardworking cowgirl and respected athlete, Soul was a total sci-fi nerd and an utter goof at times. While she may have questioned how two people who appeared to be polar opposites could ever be related, she remembered her encounter with Maud, Pinkie's sister, and realized that she has seen stranger things. And despite his nerdiness, she found him to be rather charming and cute.

Realizing that she was now blushing, she shook her head to get rid of these distracting thoughts and tried to look professional for the new students. As she waited however, she remembered another thing about Soul that made him stand out, his open friendship with Sonata Dusk. Since Soul was a new student, he was not present during the Battle of the Bands, and did not know that Sonata and her band had tried to steal Equestrian magic and force everyone to adore them. While pretty much every new student she showed around eventually heard what happened and began to join the band-wagon and hatting the Dazzlings, Soul did not. He said that he didn't judge people by their past and wanted to be Sonata's friend when he saw that she was feeling lonely. While his plea's to the students on forgiving Sonata had often fallen on deaf ears, Sunset was listening. She knew fully well what it was like to want power and force others into following you, and what it was like to have it ripped from you and be left with nothing.

On more than one occasion, she thought about approaching Sonata and the others, about offering them her friendship, but then she remembered Applejack's words regarding that they have not apologized for their actions to which she agreed with. Plus while she wouldn't admit it, she was still somewhat bitter about how they treated her when she tried to confront them alone; and also, she was worried that if she was seen associating with them, she would go back to being loathed by the school, something she did not want to repeat.

Sunset suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the doors open and looked up to see the new students she was meant to shadow. There were eight of them, two girls about the crusaders age, and six boys around her age.

"Hi, are you the new student's that I'm supposed to show around?" Sunset said in a cheerful voice.

One of the boys, wearing a black hoodie with blue flames on the arms, answered, "We are."

"Great, I'm Sunset Shimmer, and I would like to be the first to welcome you to Canterlot High."

Another of the boys, wearing a red biker jacket, came forward and extended his left hand and said, "It's good to meet you, I'm Daemon Wraith."

This act confused Sunset at first, as people usually shake hands with their right hand instead of the left, but she quickly shook this off. For all she knew, Damien might be left handed. She reached out with her left hand as well and got a firm grasp of Daemon's. But before she could say anything, Daemon's hand suddenly fall off with Sunset still gripping it.

Daemon started screaming like he was in pain as he grabbed the stump where his hand was, causing Sunset to panic.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY! I DON'T EVEN-"

Before Sunset could finish, Daemon started laughing like a hyena. Unable to form a response, just stood there frozen in confusion.

"Ha ha ha, you should see your face!" Daemon laughed.

Finally he stopped laughing and reached for his left hand and placed it back on his stump and Sunset heard a mechanical sound, like something was being locked in place. "It's just a prosthetic limb, sorry I couldn't help it," Daemon explained.

"Did you really have to do that to her Daemon?" the blue skinned boy asked.

"Oh lightened up Artemis, I mean seriously, how often do we get to see something as hilarious as this in real life?" asked the Clyde clone.

"Yeah, it was almost as funny as how you almost pissed yourself when Daemon tried that stunt on you Zero," asked the young, silver skinned girl said with a smirk on her face.

Blushing from embarrassment, the Clyde clone named Zero stammered, "Yeah well....... it was still funny."

Shaking his head, the blue skinned boy walked up to the recovering Sunset, smiled and said, "Sorry about that, he did same thing to us when we met up earlier and he made us swear not tell you. My name is Artemis Arrow."

Finally recovering from earlier, Sunset smiled and said, "It's a pleasure to meet Artemis."

"Please, call me Arrow, all my friends do."

Sunset smiled when she heard that, already she made a new friend.

The other young girl, who looked almost like Artemis, walked up to Sunset with a huge smile on her face and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Diana, I'm Arrow's sister. It's nice to meet ya."

"It's nice to meet you too Diana."

The Clyde clone started to move forward to introduce himself but the silver girl beat him to it, "Hi, I'm Solar Wind, and this guy here is my brother, Zero Gravity."

"Hey, how come you introduced me? I had this cool intro planned and everything."

"It's not my fault your intro is bullshit."

"She's got a point Zero, right now the author is trying his best to finish our introductions so he can get on to the main story, which isn't easy considering he's addicted to Blizzard games like WOW and Diablo," said the white skinned boy with spikey hairdo and block sunglasses.

Everyone just started at him like he grew a third arm out of his anus for half a minute before the other grey skinned youth with slicked back, black hair and arm bandages with an x on the hands said, "Right, getting back to reality, my name is Straight Edge, but would prefer if you called me Punk."

Sunset smiled and was about to shake his hand until the same white skinned boy from before zoomed in front of her and said, "What's up bacon hair, my name's Treble, Treble Mix. We actually already met but since the author felt this story was shit he decided to remake it on account of the new people that joined the POME group, like yours truly. I enjoy Dubstep, have parents from the Borderlands games, and I have a sister who will most likely not make it into this story anytime soon due to the large cast and because the author still hasn't read the story that features her yet. Come on Grann or Fennyo or whatever your name is now get to it!"

Sunset just stood there for a good moment to process what she had just witnessed. Was it possible that she has encountered someone who is on the same crazy level as Pinkie Pie?

"Yes, yes it is ketchup and mustard."

Deciding to salvage some semblance of sanity as the new students tried to process the entity that is Treble Mix, Sunset turned to the last student who hadn't introduced himself yet. He was further away from the group and seemed to be lost in his thoughts. His physical appearance alone made him stand out from the other students, with his blood red eyes, green skin, long brown hair, rough beard, combat boots and green camo pants, and black t-shirt with a white shirt like tabard that had a shattered sword pointing down, the fragments of which formed a screaming bird.

"Excuse me?" That got his attention, "I don't think I got your name."

In a somewhat quiet and neutral tone of voice, he said, "Oh, my turn? My name is Jon Warhawk."

Trying her best to be friendly and inviting, Sunset smiled and reached out with her hand and said, "It's nice to meet you Jon."

Taking her hand with a firm grip of his own, he answered, "It's nice to meet you too, and I prefer to be called Warhawk."

With the introductions out of the way, Sunset proceeded with her tour.


Throughout the tour, Sunset noticed that while the new students were conversing with themselves as if they were friends already, she noticed that Warhawk was keeping himself at a distance and just kept quiet. Even when Arrow tried to break the ice and make small talk with him, he only gave short answers without making any real conversations. This concerned her as it would seem that Warhawk would have a tougher time making friends. Hopefully, she and her friends can help change that. But first, she had a tour to finish.

"That's the science lab, computer lab is down there. Oh," Sunset noticed a familiar poster and rushed towards it, "I forgot to mention that we're having Musical Showcase in a couple of weeks. The whole school is pretty much rallying around it."

"Really?" asked Arrow.

"Yeah and if you want, Principal Celestia will let you sign up if your interested."

"Of course I will, music is my passion!"

"Don't you mean, 'Blazing Passion'?" asked Treble.

As if it were a running gag, every one turned to stare at the enigma of Treble Mix.

When the starring was over, Zero said, "Anyway, I would have preferred a Battle of the Bands, but this will work. I can't wait to start attaining awesomeness through my rad guitar shredding skill!"

"Bro you don't know how to play guitar, or own one for that matter," Solar Wind pointed out.

"I can get a guitar, and besides haven't you watched MTV lately? You don't even have to know how to play an instrument to be famous."

Arrow looked at him with wide eyes and said, "How can you say that Zero, real music comes from the heart and soul."

"Dude do you have any idea how corny that sounded?" asked Straight Edge.

As the group continued to bicker, Warhawk stood by himself and began to escape into his thoughts. He thought about his old school, and how he had to leave his few friends to come here when his decided to move in order to find new work. He didn't argue with them but was still sad that he would have to leave his old life behind. Thinking about the present, he was somewhat interested in the group he was in, but also thought that some of them, especially Treble, would just cause him grief. Also, he was wary of Zero, due to his laid back attitude and general demeanor. As for the school, everyone here seemed friendly enough, however time will tell if the smiles that these people wear are real or not.

"Warhawk?"

Snapping out of his thoughts at the sound of his name, Warhawk turned to face Sunset.

"You thinking about joining the Showcase?"

"No not really." He answered in his usual quiet tone.

Sunset frowned at that but quickly regained her smile and said, "Well that concludes the tour, I hope you all have a great time here. So any questions?"

Warhawk raised his hand.

"Yes Warhawk?"

"Do you know where locker 193 is?"

"Its on our floor down the hall to the left next to the bathrooms."

"Thank you."

The rest of the new students asked Sunset various questions like, 'what kind of sporting events are coming up' and 'what kind of clubs there are', and other general questions about the school. All the while, Warhawk kept quiet until the questions were done and was allowed to leave.


Later

"Here we are, locker 193."

When Warhawk opened his locker, he was bombarded by an explosion of confetti.

"AH WHAT THE FU-"

"HELLO!"

Warhawk turned to see a pink girl with curly hair and a huge smile on her face.

"My names Pinkie Pie, what's your name?"

Warhawk just stood there stunned, unable to process what just happened. Then, through some primal instinct, he responded.

"Jon Warhawk?"

"*Inhales deeply* That's great! See I thought that since Sunset Shimmer was showing around new students like you, I should do may part and say welcome to you too. Especially since after-"

Pinkie Pie continued to ramble on at a ridiculous speed as poor Warhawk stood there dumbstruck, his mind gone blank at the nonsense being thrown at his face. After what felt like and eternity, his mind snapped back into reality.

"- and now I would like to sing for you my welcome song."

"......... welcome so-"

"Welcome, welcome, welcome, a fine welcome to you,"

Pinkie started to sing. As she did this, she started jumping around and dancing all around Warhawk, she even pulled a giant drum out from what Warhawk assumed to be the twisting nether and played a few notes on it.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome, to CHS today! "

Then out from nowhere, she pulled out some strange contraption that had an oven and confetti blowers attached, except that when the oven opened, confetti shot out instead and the confetti blowers, now aimed at Warhawk and Pinkie, shot out a sticky wet substance.

After licking her face clean in a comical manner, Pinkie said, "Whoops, *giggle* looks like I put the confetti in the oven and the cake batter in the confetti cannon, *more giggling* again."

Warhawk groaned as he struggled to get the batter off his face.

"Okay, there're many questions. One, where did you get this contraption? Two, where were you keeping it? Three, how did you confuse cake batter with confetti and vice versa? And four where the fuck did that music come from!?"

When Warhawk finished his rant and managed to clean out the batter from his eyes, he was surprised to see that Pinkie was nowhere to be found. Instead, he found a note on the floor. When he picked it up, it said:

"Sorry, can't stay to chat, my Pinkie sense just picked up and now I have to welcome the other new students. Hope to see you again. Your new friend Pinkie Pie:pinkiehappy:"

"What the fuck is... I don't even..... WHAT?!"

Warhawk had no idea what just happened or why it did, and the more he thought about it, the more his head hurt and his frustration build. Fate seemed to be kind however as Warhawk noticed that the men's restroom was across the hall.

Sighing with relief, Warhawk made his way to get himself cleaned up, being extra careful not to slip due to the cake batter. When he finally got to the restroom, he began to clean himself up and when he saw to no one else was around, he began to talk to himself about today's events thus far.

"So just to recap what's happened, I transferred to a new school, ran into the teenage versions of Johnny Knoxville and Freakazoid, got shown around said school with a punk rock slash pop star wannabe, and had an encounter with what I assumed to be an insane, overly happy, jibber-jabbing, psychopath, who I am convinced has committed manslaughter on a grand scale. And the best part? Haha, the best part is the day isn't even over yet, oh no. This is just the start. Hahahahaha, *inhale* oh kill me."

And with that, he finished washing himself clean and was relieved that the batter hadn't stained his shirt. He exited the restroom and made his way back to his locker, still wondering what was next for him. Then fate it seemed decided to turn it's kindness into cruelty as the moment he left the restroom, someone had run into him and they both fell to the floor, with Warhawk landing first. Naturally he was upset.

"Oh great, just fucking great, beautiful, fantastic. On top of everything that has happened, now I got this shit to deal with, well fuck it, I ain't going to take this anymore.

Warhawk raised himself up to glare at who the dumbass was that knocked him down and said in a aggressive tone, "Hey watch where.."

It was then that Warhawk got a real good look at this person. The person was a girl, with pale blue skin, cerulean blue hair with dark blue highlights, all styled into a big ponytail, she appeared to be wearing a purple burgundy outfit with some pink. But what really drew Warhawks attention and quelled his wrath, were her raspberry colored eyes, which were full of sorrowful tears. Her whole face was etched with pain.

Warhawks glare receded, and in a gentler tone he said, "..... you're..."

Before he could say anything else, the girl closed her eyes, sniffled, got right back up and ran.

Warhwak reached his hand out to where she ran and said, "No wait! I'm.... sorry."

It was too late, she was already gone, and Warhawk looked down upon the floor in shame and regret at what he had done. He was having a bad day, but so was that girl, and from the look in her eyes, she was having it worse.

Warhawk got up from the ground and continued to look at the direction where the girl had run.

"Not having a good first day?"

Warhawk turned around to see an adult woman with white skin and light rainbow hair.

"I'm sorry you are.....?"

"Oh right, I haven't introduced myself, My name is Celestia, I am the Principal of Canterlot High."

"You're the school Principal?"

"Yes I am, and I see you have just met Sonata Dusk."

"That's her name?"

"Yes and sadly Sonata is having a rough time here."

"Why, if I may ask?"

"Well if you would like to step into my office, I can explain Sonata's situation. Besides since you are a new student, I feel that there are some things you should know about."

"Uh, sure I got time."

Warhawk and Principal Celestia walked over to the Principals office where they both took a seat. From there, Celestia began to explain the recent events that involved magic. She explained how it all started when Sunset Shimmer, the very same person who gave Warhawk a tour and was kind and outgoing, was once cruel and vindicative. That she was in fact from another world called Equestria, a land ruled by talking magical ponies. Sunset had apparently exiled herself to the human world through a mirror portal that was linked to the horse statue at the school entrance, in order to fulfill her mad dream of ruling Equestria. One day she went through the portal in order to steal a magic crown from the Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle, so that she may bring magic to the human world and use it to build an army of teenage zombie's in order to conquer Equestria, but Twilight followed her and was able to rally the school against her. Enraged at Twilights meddling, Sunset placed the crown upon her head, where her own inner darkness came out and transformed her into a fearsome demon. She was able to hypnotize the school so that she might at last achieve her mad dream, but Twilight managed to bring CHS's Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie (which surprised Warhawk), Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack together and from their friendship, came a beam of harmonic magic that cleansed Sunset of her wicked darkness. Remorseful of what she had done, Sunset apologized to everyone and swore that she would redeem herself. With her crown in hand, Twilight left to return to her own world, leaving Sunset in the care of her new friends.

With that story finished, Celestia said that Sunset endured much strife for what she had done, but was able earn true forgiveness from those she had wronged when she helped saved the school from another threat. It was then that Celestia began her other tale that concerns Sonata and her sisters. As it turns out, Sonata is also from Equestria; a siren who had an enchanted voice that control others and was fueled by negative energy. Sonata and her sisters, Adagio and Aria, once sought to conquer Equestria with their enchanted songs, but were banished before they could do any permanent damage. It was hoped that by banishing them to a world without magic that they would be rendered powerless; however, they once wore red jeweled pendants around their necks that served as their magical source, so they never truly lost their power. They could still feed on negative energy to maintain their voices, but not enough to conquer a world. It wasn't until they saw the same explosion of magic that defeated Sunset that they became aware that magic was brought to this world, and so they sought out to claim it. As it turns out, the school was preparing a musical showcase then like it is now, and the sirens, now going by the name The Dazzlings, used their power to turn the Showcase into a Battle of the Bands in order to feed on the negative energy brought about by over-competitive teenagers. The only ones who weren't affected by The Dazzlings spell were Sunset and the very ones who had defeated her. Fortunately for them, Sunset had kept a book from Equestria that allowed her to commune with her old teacher in the past, and intended to use it to summon Twilight in order to combat the three. They competed in the Battle of the Bands with the hopes that they would be able to use a counter spell to The Dazzlings' but as the competition progressed, the girls began to argue with each other over little things and when it came time for the final round, The Dazzlings trapped them in room below the stage where they would perform, leaving them to argue further and allow The Dazzlings to feed on the energy, thus regaining their full power. Sunset however, saw what was going on, and urged the girls to stop fighting and work together, she told them that she saw how they were arguing and felt that she didn't have the right to intervene, but then realized if they didn't stop, The Dazzlings would win. Her words inspired the girls to set aside their differences and they managed to escape with the help of another student who never takes her headphones off and were able to perform their own song to counter The Dazzlings. But they would not fall easily, in fact they managed to push the girls to the edge of defeat and it was only when Sunset joined the battle, that they were able to break The Dazzlings spell and shatter their pendants, thus taking away their ability to sing. The crowd booed them off stage and threw food at them. With the battle over, Twilight returned to her home and Sunset was hailed as a hero.

Four months had passed since then, and in that time no one had heard from or seen The Dazzlings since their humiliating defeat, until now. Celestia explained that during their time here, Adagio has made it an effort to not show any weakness and act like nothing happened, Aria has been known to get into fights on a regular basis, and that Sonata had been acting like the way she did when she first came in, carefree and ditzy, she also tried to make friends but was met with the same scorn as Sunset one endured.

Through it all, Warhawk had remained quiet as he listened to Celestia's tale. Under normal circumstances, he would have dismissed this as nonsensical bull shit, but since this was the school Principal, and judging from her serious tone, meant she was telling the truth. It was a lot for him to take in.

"I'm sure you have questions?" Celestia asked.

"Yeah understatement of the year lady. I just collided into a girl who hails from a world that sounds like the setting for a shitty cartoon show for little girls, and this is all supposed to be true!?"

Collecting his thoughts after his mental rant and taking a breath, Warhawk said, "Okay, this is not what I expected to hear."

"I know this is a lot to take in, but it is the truth Jon."

"Please, call me Warhawk, and this is just...... wow, I mean, just wow."

"Pretty extraordinary, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I mean a world of magic? I mean I love fantasy settings like Tolkien, Game of Thrones, World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls to name a few. But this? It makes me wonder what it would be like to live in that world."

"I'm amazed your taking this so well."

"Like I said, I enjoy fantasy moves and books, play a lot of video games, and listen to heavy metal, I'm no stranger to fantasy."

"Well then, getting back to why I brought you here and told what has happened here in the past couple of months; I must ask. How do you feel about Sonata and the others after hearing all of what I said?"

Warhawk took a moment to think before he responded.

"Do you know why they did it?"

Celestia raised an eyebrow to this.

"I mean I understand that they use negative energy to maintain their voices, but what caused them to make the choices they made, like were they always like this? Were the pendants cursed? Did they lose someone they care about? Just, why did they do it?"

"You continue to surprise me Warhawk, that your curios enough to want to know their past. But tell me, do you believe that they deserve what has happened to them?"

Again, Warhawk took a moment to think and collect his thoughts before he spoke again.

"Have they done anything else bad?"

"Aside from Aria getting into fights, no. And from what I understand, she was provoked into those fights."

"Then......... it seems that the students here don't understand the difference between justice and revenge. Justice tries to be fair to all, even the one's who've done wrong. Revenge is selfish and often just cause's more pain and doesn't bring peace. And it sounds to me that justice has already been done when those girls lost their power. Anything else that happens is just in called for."

"And do you truly believe that?"

"Taking away a persons freedom is something that a monster does. But when I looked into that girls eyes, I didn't see a monster, I saw a girl who was hurt, sad, and fearful. And I just helped add to that. If anyone is a monster here, it's me for making her day worse."

Warhawk's gaze turned down as shame and regret had trickled across his face. Celestia in turn looked at him with pity.

"I'm sure that if you apologize, she will forgive you. And I'm sure that she would appreciate a new friend."

"Yeah, assuming I deserve that," Regardless of how he thought, Warhawk looked up and nodded to Celestia.

"Would you like to know why it is I allowed Sonata and her sisters to come back?"

"Sure."

"My sister, who is the Vice Principal here, and I believe in second chances. We believe that anyone who is capable of doing terrible things, is also capable of doing good things. Just look at Sunset Shimmer for example."

"Or Oskar Schindler."

"Hmm?" Celestia arched an eyebrow at this.

"Oskar Schindler was a member of the Nazi Party that controlled Germany in the aftermath of World War I. The same Nazi Party that enacted what they called 'The Final Solution to the Jewish Problem' which killed millions of Jews, Poles, Gypsies, and anyone else that didn't fit Hitler's image of what he considered the perfect man. Schindler was an industrialist who saw he Jews being sent away to the camps as a source of cheap labor. So he gathered what Jews he could and had them work in his factories for next to nothing all while he profited. Thing is though, many Jews saw this as a sanctuary from the Nazi's unimaginable cruelty, since Schindler was a favored member of the Nazi Party and was providing for the Nazi's. Over time, Schindler became more and more aware of the Jew's suffering and so he used his fortune to bribe what Nazi's he could in order to transfer as many Jews as he could to 'work' in his factories where they would be safe. In the end, he saved over seven thousand Jews from extermination, and he still believed he could have saved more, even if it was just one more."

Warhawk paused for a moment before letting out a small laugh.

"It's amazing how someone who once saw a people as a source of cheap labor could come to care so deeply about them that he would give up everything he has and still not believe it to be enough. You don't have to convince me that people can change Principal Celestia, I know they can. History has proven this."

Celestia smiled at Warhawk.

"I am glad to heart that Warhawk, and it also gladdens me to know that you take an interest in history. I have a feeling that you are going to enjoy your time here at CHS. And hopefully, your ideal will spread to the rest of the student's."

"One can hope right?"

"Indeed, now I believe that I have taken enough of your time. You should be getting to your first class."

Warhawk looked at the clock and saw that she was right. So he started to get up.

"Your right, and thank you for explaining the school to me Principal Celestia."

"Your welcome, and Warhawk if you need anything else, my door is always open."

"Thank you," Warahwk turned to leave and started to walk out, but stopped at the door in order to turn around and say, "Oh and Prinipal Celestia?"

"Yes?"

"Just remember that people that while terrible people could do good things, good people could also do terrible things as well."

And with that, Warhawk left the room, leaving Celestia with an acknowledged frown.


The rest of the day went smoothly for Warhawk. He had classes with Mr. Cranky, Miss Cheerlie, but when he had his class with Miss Harshwinny, Zero thought it would be a good idea to launch himself into the class through a window via human slingshot. What Zero didn't realize was that the window was closed the moment he launched himself and shattered the glass, injuring him greatly and getting a loud reprimand from Miss Harshwinny. All in all it was a good day for Warhawk, except that he was distracted by one thing, that girl that ran into him. He hadn't seen her since, but he knew that he had to do something to make amends with her. But for now, it was time for lunch.

When Warhawk entered the cafeteria, to his dismay he found that nearly every table was either full or had some of the students. He had hoped to find an empty table so that he could eat in relative peace, which would be difficult considering all the loud conversations going on around him. It just made him miss his time at his old school where he and his small, select group of friends would have lunch in the Liberians office, always with permission of course. However, luck seemed to smile on him as he noticed an empty table in the far corner of the cafeteria that looked like it was rarely used.

"Perfect."

So he made his way and had a seat by himself and rooted around in his backpack for his lunch, Chunky Beef soup and Chocolate Chip cookies. As he ate, he did his best to tune out the other students conversations and get lost into his own thoughts when he was interrupted.

"Uh, excuse us?"

Warhawk turned to see two girls looking at him with scrutinizing eyes, one was a light purple skinned girl with purple hair and teal highlights that were styled in two long pigtails with star hair clips, and was wearing what looked like a punk rock outfit. The other had the poofiest golden yellow hair ever, yellow skin and light purple outfit.

"Sweet Jerimiah Johnson, that one's got hair like Hatsune Miku, and the other one must go through a wind tunnel to style her doo!"

Puffy hair spoke again, "Do you know whose table your sitting in?"

"Sorry, didn't realize this table was claimed."

Warhawk started to get up in order to eat in the corner on the floor, but was stopped.

"Wait, I don't recognize you. Are you new here?"

"I am."

"I see, so take it you haven't heard of us."

"I might have, who are you two exactly?"

The yellow one seemed to take a moment to compose herself and the spoke with some pride in her voice, "Well my name is Adagio Dazzle, and this is Aria Blaze."

The purple one named Aria just crossed her arms and looked to the side and scoffed.

Before Warhawk could say anything else, a familiar and annoying voice spoke up.

"Hey Fennyo!"

"Ahh, shit, not this clown again!"

Sure enough Treble Mix, in all his fourth wall breaking glory, showed up.

"What's up man it feels like it's been a decade since I last saw you."

"It's only been a few hours, hardly a decade."

"Well it feels like it to me man. Now who are these-"

Treble paused when he saw Adagio and Aria looking at him puzzled. He took off his glasses to get a clear look at them and then shouted which surprised them.

"HOLY SKAGFUCK! YOUR HAIR! It looks glorious!"

Adagio and Aria just stood there looking at him, unsure of how to respond.

Adagio broke the silence, "Umm, thanks?"

"Warhawk, Treble, what's happening?"

They turned to find Zero approaching them, with several bandages covering his face due to his entrance fail earlier.

"Great, first tweedle-dip, now tweedle-shit"

"Sup guys, and-" Zero paused as he ogled Adagio and Aria, "Hello ladies."

Adagio and Aria smirked, even without their power, they still got it.

"Hey asshole's." The group turned to see Straight Edge had come as well. He took one look at Zero and said, "Nice job on your face Zero, now it can match your ass."

Before Zero could make any sort of comeback, Damien and Arrow turned up.

"Hey you guys, glad to see you all again, and..... Oh hey Aria," said Arrow.

"Oh great, you again."

"Hey come on, don't be like that."

Aria just scoffed again.

Damien then took the opportunity to speak, "Fancy meeting you again fuzzball."

Adagio growled as Aria snickered, "My name is Adagio, not fuzzball you dweeb."

"You guys have already met?" Warhawk asked.

"Yeah, I met Aria outside after our tour, she seemed down so I decided to talk to her," Arrow explained.

Aria scowled, "I didn't ask for your pity and I don't want it!"

"Hey chill out twin tail I was just-"

Before he could finish, Ari grabbed him by the collar and brought him in close with absolute, seething hate in her eyes.

"My name is Aria! You hear me! Not twin tail! You call me that again and I'll knock you into last week. You got it!"

She then roughly threw him off and proceeded to go to her seat.

After Arrow took some time to adjust his hoodie and get his bearings he said with a smirk, "Sure thing Ari."

Aria's left eye twitched for a bit, but decided not to smash Arrow's face in, at least not in public.

Damien said, "As for me, I accidentally ran into Adagio and she initially waved it off. But then we had class together and I saw how the other students were whispering to themselves and saw that Adagio was upset about that."

"I told you, It doesn't bother me. Why would you care anyway?"

"Just curious, nothing wrong with that right? Besides, after hearing your story, I can't help but be interested."

"Wait, what story?" Zero asked.

"Well since we got lunch and a table, we could go ahead and talk about it," Arrow answered. "Is that alright with you two?"

"I suppose it doesn't really matter to me," said Adagio as she sat down.

"*pfft* Whatever," said Aria as she also sat down.

The whole group followed except for Warhawk who was about to leave until Arrow noticed, "Hey Warhawk, where you going?"

"I was.... gonna find a corner to eat my lunch, no offense but I would rather eat alone."

"Hey come on, don't be anti social," said Zero.

All of a sudden, Treble shot up and wrapped his arm around Warhawk, grinning like an idiot, "Yeah and you could sit next to me, we could be the best of buddies,"

After enduring Pinkie, Warhawk was not about to deal with Treble's nonsense. So he got out of his hold and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I would sooner jump into a pit of scorpions butt naked while being subjected to Beiber's shitty ass music, then even consider the notion of sitting next to you, ya festering asshole!"

That took everyone by surprise, Warhawk usually spoke in a reserved tone, speaking in short sentences. This was the first taste of his true personality.

Warhawk took a breath before he spoke again, "Look man, I've had a bit of a day so my tolerance for this shit is in really short supply. If you guys really want me to sit down and have lunch with you, fine. I suppose it is better than sitting in the corner."

With that, Treble smiled again and said, "That's the spirit Jonny boy! Here High Five!"

Warhawk just glared at him before he punched him in the face and sending him into the ground, again surprising everyone. He then took a seat next to Aria and ate his soup like nothing happened.

"Jeez Warhawk, he was just trying to be friends," said Arrow.

"No, he was being an annoying parasite he needed his bitch smacked up."

Warhawk heard quiet giggling to his right and saw both Adagio and Aria with their hands to their mouths. But quickly regained composure when they saw that he was looking at them.

Treble got up from the ground and took a seat and kept on grinning, like nothing bad had happened.

"See he doesn't even care."

"But Warhaw-" "Nah he's right, we're all good here."

Everyone looked at Treble like has was crazy for the umpteenth time.

'Ughh seriously, did you guys get lost on your way to an idiot convention or something?" asked Aria.

"Seriously?"

This time, all eyes were on Warhawk, "Idiot convention, that's the best you've got?"

'What? You think you can do better?" Aria asked as she glared at Warhawk.

"Yeah, you could have said like, 'was there a mass breakout in the fuck factory and did rejects just decide to migrate to this cesspit of a school?' Then again, you could have said, 'did these assholes crash land on a ship from the planet ass, and decide to build their new society of new assholeian here?' Then again, you could have said, 'is today the day, when all the slack jawed fuck ups of the world, would conglomerate at our sacred table and fondle their balls because God knows they got nothing better to do with their sad, pathetic lives.'"

Aria just sat their staring at Warhawk speechless, with no emotion on her face, as did Adagio. The rest were stunned again, even Trble was taken aback.

Then, Aria's lip twitched, then came a noise from her mouth. That noise almost sounded like a giggle, then her lip curled upwards. She put her hand to her mouth to stifle her giggles, but it was to no avail. she then started laughing, with Adagio following suit. Soon enough, everyone was laughing at Warhawk's rant.

'Oh man, that was good," said Aria.

"See, you can smile Ari," said Arrow.

And with that, Aria smile was gone and her scowl came back.

Adagio giggled for a bit before speaking again, "My, my, you have a dirty mouth don't you?"

"Yeah what happened to the guy who only spoke in short sentences?" asked Straight Edge.

"He's sitting right here. Oh!"

Eyes were on Warhawk again. He turned to Aria and Adagio and said, "In this sea of stupidity I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jon Warhawk."

Adagio giggled again, "It's a pleasure."

"Likewise, and I mean that sincerely."

"You might think twice when you hear our story," said Aria.

"Yeah what's this about a story?" Asked Zero.

Adagio and Aria then explained who they were, where they came from, and what they've done.

"So just to recap, you two are sirens from a world full of technicolor pony's?" Asked Zero.

"Yep, that's about it." Aria answered.

"Oh," Zero paused for a moment before bursting out into laughter with Straight Edge and Treble joining in, earning an annoyed look from Adagio and Aria.

"And here it goes," said Adagio.

"You guys seriously expect me to buy any of this?" Asked Zero as he still struggled to contain his laughter.

"Yeah that's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life," said Straight Edge.

"Guys their telling the truth," said Arrow.

That got them to stop laughing.

"Oh come on Arrow you don't seriously believe that do you?" asked Zero.

"Yeah, Aria told me already and I believe her."

Aria looked at him surprised, but shook it off.

"You can't be serious, Arrow," said Straight. "Right Daemon?"

"Believe it or not, it's the truth. It's crazy I know, but the Adagio told me has me convinced."

Adagio shared Aria's look at Daemon, but also shook it off.

Both Zero and Straight Edge looked at them like they were crazy, then Zero said, "Oh come on even Treble doesn't buy into any of this, right Treble?"

"Actually it's the truth guys."

"SERIOUSLY! WHY!?"

"Well it's because this is fic is based on the movie 'Rainbow Rocks' which belongs to 'My Little Pony: Equestria Girls'."

If there was any hope of understanding Treble, it had long since died.

"Warhawk don't tell me you believe this crap too?" asked Zero.

"It's the truth Zero. I had a talk with Principal Celestia and she told me the same story, she even told me that Sunset Shimmer is actually a unicorn from Equestria."

"Warhawk, how do you know that she's not messing with you."

"She's the school Principal, why would she lie about that? And also, I've been asking around, everyone I talked to has said the same damn story. Now this is either a well orchestrated ruse to mess with us, which I doubt due to the lack of anything to actually gain other than cheap laughs, or it's the truth."

Zero and Straight Edge both sat their to think, but then they noticed the other student's conversations had died down to whispering. Everyone turned their heads to see a familiar girl had entered the cafeteria and was making her way to the lunch lady with an optimistic smile. But as she walked, she noticed the whispering and looks of contempt, and her smile faltered.

Warhawk recognized her as the girl who ran into him earlier, the one the he unintentionally hurt.

"That's her."

"Hmm," Adagio noticed.

"That's your sister right?"

"You've met Sonata?"

"She ran into me earlier, she was upset about something."

"Probably upset about that note she found in her locker."

'Aria!"

"What, you know it's true."

'What note?"

They turned and arched their eyebrows at him.

"Look, I don't mean to butt into any personal stuff, and I know we just met, but if theirs anything I can do to help her, I want to do it."

"Why do you care?"

"Aria."

Warhawk raised his hand to stop Arrow, "No Arrow, she has the right to ask me that." He then turned his focus on Aria and Adagio, "Look I made a mistake that involves your sister, and I feel bad about that. I want to make things right, and that would be easier if I knew what upset her."

The two sister's looked at each other unsure.

"Please?" Warhawk stressed.

Then with a sigh, Adagio pulled out the note and handed it to Warhawk, "Here it is, for all the good it will do."

"Thank you."

Warhawk began to read the note while the others were watching Sonata get her food, and smile starting to die until it was replaced with a frown.

"Man I feel bad for her," said Daemon.

"Well if what you guys said was true, this is her comeuppance."

"Punk!" said Arrow.

"What? She and her sister's tried to take over the world!" said Straight Edge with Zero nodding.

"Yeah but do you think she really deserves this?"

The groups fell silent again.

"Holy skagfuck that's a lot of tacos."

Everyone except Warhwak turned to stare at Treble.

"What? Just pointing it for comedic sake."

As this was going on, Warhawk immersed in reading the note. What he read shocked him, and began to fill with rage and fury at the one who dared to write this. Just then, he heard a splat and looked up to find Sonata had fallen face first into her tray of tacos with the entire cafeteria laughing at her expense. Without a second thought, he got up, grabbed some napkins and rushed towards her, ignoring what the others in the group were saying.

As he moved he took a quick glance at the students around him, their laughing faces filled him with rage.

"May you all rot in a pit of vipers you bastards."

He stopped when he finally reached Sonata. Before he could say anything, she raised her head. Her face was covered in taco meat, cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce. He also saw that her face had some nicks, due to the shells cutting her face. And then their were her eyes. Eyes that were filled with the same pain and sadness that she had when they first met. Eyes that were on the brink of tearing up.

Warhawk's heart swelled with pity and regret. In that moment, he offered his hand to her. She looked at it with confusion and suspicion before looking back up at him again.

In the softest and compassionate of tones he could muster Warhawk said, "It's okay, "I'm not going to hurt you."

Author's Note: