• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 624 Views, 14 Comments

Cupcakes Aftermath - Alemandom04

  • ...
9
 14
 624

Chapter 3: The Companion

"Hey it's me!".

"Huh?" Buttercups ran up to Grovewells.

"Oh, hey." said Grovewells.

"So what are we exposing, uhm. Kidnaping, Murder, Slaug......".

"Yes murder." said Buttercup.

"I was expecting more of a silly answer." said Grovewells.

"Well you maaaay find this, silly."

"So, Pinkie Pie kills ponies and makes them into cupcakes." said Buttercups.

"What, that's absurd." said Grovewells.

"Well its kinda the truth." said Buttercups.

"No way." said Grovewells.

"Can you at least help me get the blueprints to Sugar Cube Corner." said Buttercups.

"Fine... Whatever."

"Really? Oh thank you so much." said Buttercups. She danced and pranced.

"So how are we going to get the blueprints?" asked Grovewells.

"There in town hall." said Buttercups.

"What, are you kidding me?! We can't just walk in there."

"No, i'm not kidding you. Look, if you don't want in that's fine, But, please just don't tell anypony, you promise?".

"Yeah, I promise I won't tell anypony. I've also changed my mind. I'll go with you." said Grovewells.

"Ok then, we meet up in front of town hall at dawn." They both walked in the opposite directions.


Grovewells and Buttercups met in the front. They saw some guards and had to come up with a plan to sneak past them."Grovewells, give me a bit."

"What for?" said Grovewells.

"You'll see." He gave Buttercups a bit.

She rolled it past the guards."Hey look, a bit. A bit a day helps keep the parasprites away."

The guard sang. As he was singing, Grovewells and Buttercups snuck past.

When they were in, they searched for the room of records."Found it." said Buttercups.

"Hurry lets go." said Buttercups. They searched all morning for the blueprints.

They found the blueprints for the town."I found Sugar Cube Corners blueprints." said Grovewells.

As they were leaving they heard a creak. It was the door. Town Hall opened. Someone was in the records room.

"Hurry hide" said Buttercups. They ran to hide. They peeked to see who it was. It was, just the janitor.

"Well that was close." said Grovewells.

"Intruder. Intruder." said the janitor.

"RUUUUN!" yelled Buttercups.

The filly and the colt ran as fast as they could. They almost made it out when the heard a whistle.

"Stop right there criminal scum." said a guard. They ran out the front.

"One bit how lucky." said a guard.

Grovewells ran out and snatched the bit."Thanks for the bit back." said Grovewells.

"Aww man, I guess it isn't my lucky day." said the guard.

"We need to hurry and get out of here." Yelled Buttercups.

They ran back to Grovewells house."Good, we have the blueprints." said Buttercups.

"Wait, what? This says they installed a basement on January 7th. Thats a couple of days before ponies started going missing!"

To Be Continued....