• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 639 Views, 14 Comments

Cupcakes Aftermath - Alemandom04

  • ...
9
 14
 639

Chapter 1: Your Number Came Up

It was a few days after RainbowDash went missing.

"Nopony knew what happened to her, nopony will." Pinkie had thought to herself.

She knew who's number was next. Fluttershy's.

A few months later, Pinkie Pie invited Fluttershy to come Sugar Cube Corner to help her make cupcakes.

When she arrived, the shop was closed. She turned around thinking it was odd that it was closed.

She blacked out and fell to the ground after being hit. Fluttershy woke up a few hours later, feeling.

More light headed than ever. When she tried to move and flap her wings. They were fast flaps.

"Is anypony there, pleease... somepony answer." Somepony walked up in front of the no longer winged pegasus.

The figure looked familiar. She couldn't make it out in tie to find out she saw he wings in the ponys hooves.

"Oohhh, your're finally awake." said Pinkie with a wierd smirk.

"Where am I?" asked Fluttershy faintly.

She couldn't see anything until a bright light shined. She squinted her eyes so her pupils could ajust.

She gasped."Whats wrong silly, don't like the party setup." Fluttershy felt stinging down by her flank.

"Sorry, but your number came up."

Fluttershy woke up, feeling weak with a bit of energy left. She remembered the terrible in the room.

Skulls made into hats. Horns made into necklaces. Also what seemed to be a stitched up RainbowDash.

"Did ya sleep well?" said Pinkie.

"What did you do to.... RainbowDash."

"Well ya see. Her number came up and well, I don't make the rules, now do I." she said with a giggle.

"You might not last as long as Dashie did. She's quite a fighter if I say so myself.
But we did have so much fun, isn't that right Dashie?"."Yes Pinkie, I did.
Those cupcakes sure were really good, why don't we let Fluttershy try one."

"OHFF". Pinkie shoved a cupcake in her mouth. Fluttershy spit it right out.

"Why are you doing this?".

"For fun of course, why else not?".

Fluttershy started to cry. "Aww, don't be sad. Fine I'll keep you alive.".

"Really!"

"I'll be back. Heres something to keep you from getting hungry."


To Be Continued.....