• Published 17th Sep 2017
  • 831 Views, 11 Comments

Turning Back the Clock - FlufferNutters



After the many odd incidents of Canterlot High a new principal is put into place to straighten things out.

  • ...
 11
 831

Demons Run (edited)

Peanut Butter runs through the halls as shouts and clashing of metal and thuds of people falling and being hit against the walls and floors are heard through out as he glares at Prim Act and Proper Upbringing who stand in front of him.

"No more games, no more toys or inventions, just you two and I, this ends here and now!" Peanut Butter yells.

"You ruined our plans for the final time you brat!" Prim shouts.

"You are taking away people's freedom and mentally regressing them to bring them up the way you see it, how is that helping them?"

"How dare you question our methods!" Proper shouts.

"Our past experiences help us grow into who we are, take that away and you make no progress, from what I have seen here and in Manehatten, you want an uncaring and cruel world of greed and selfishness, I will do what I can to stop you two even if it costs me my life!"

"Very well, but I think we need an audience to see your demise." Proper says before snapping her fingers.

Shortly after, the guards from before line the outside of the building towards the football field while restraining Applejack, Celestia, Fluttershy, Luna, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, and Twilight as they struggle. Peanut Butter looks around to see them as his breath grows heavy.

"We brought you here to witness what happens when you ruin our plans not once, but twice!" Proper announces.

"Leave them out of this!"

"Silence boy!"

"Fuck you!"

"I'll make you regret defying us."

Just then Prim charges towards Peanut Butter causing him to get into a defensive stance as she swings at him. He slides to the left of her and grabs her arm pulling her down before he swings at her head. She moves back and grabs his arm then throws him across the field, hit a wall on the outside of the building and hits the ground. He shouts in pain before slowly getting back up, struggling in the process. Gritting his teeth and his glare looking at Prim and Proper.

Sunset and the others struggle to break free.

"P.B.!" Sunset shouts.

"Stop fighting back, she'll kill you!" Luna shouts.

"You're going to lose, save yourself, please!" Celestia shouts.

Applejack has her head down gritting her teeth and eyes closed.

"P.B.," Applejack mutters as she opens her eyes and raises her head with tears falling from her eyes. "Kick her ass P.B.!"

Rainbow Dash looks at Applejack with wide eyes before nodding.

"You got this P.B.!" Rainbow Dash cheers

"Knock that bitch down a few pegs!" Rarity shouts.

"The odds might be slim, but you CAN win!" Twilight shouts.

"You got this!" Pinkie Pie cheers.

He falls to his knees again and gets up as Prim charges him and punches him in the gut causing him to cry out in pain and fall to the ground again. She grabs his shirt and raises him up into the air as the shouting of his friends and family are heard in the distance.

"You little worm!" Prim shouts as she punches Peanut Butter repeatedly on the head.

Peanut Butter groans and wheezes coughing up a bit of blood each time.

"When we tell you to die, you, die!"

She punches him again before letting him fall to the floor. He slowly gets up with a grin on his face as blood drips down it and onto the floor along side his arm.

She raises her fist as Peanut Butter gets into a defensive stance and closes his eyes as she swings her fist. He hears a ring as if someone hit metal before he opens his eyes to show his green eye glowing. He pushes her fist away causing Prim to stumble back with her eyes wide, everyone else looks with eyes wide while Sunset, Luna, Twilight and Rainbow Dash have their jaws dropped.

"I'll never give up, I gained so much in a short time and I will not let anyone take that away from me, I will beat you, Count on it! " Peanut Butter shouts as another surge of energy pulsates around him spreading out towards the others. Sunset’s eyes go wide as it hits her and the others.

Rainbow Dash looks up and sees clouds spinning in a circle as the wind starts to howl and roar.

“Uh guys, we have bigger problems, look!” Rainbow Dash exclaims as everyone looks up and sees the swirling mass of clouds and hear the roaring winds around them.

"What is this power?" Prim asks.

"How is this possible, there is no kind of magic like this here or in Equestria, what can explain this?" Sunset wonders.

"Don't know, don't care, all I know is that it's awesome and we still have a chance." Rainbow says.

"I don't think that's just magic Sunset, I think that's just him." Applejack states.

"If that's not magic, then what is it?"

"His aura, the natural electromagnetic field around a person, most associate it with the soul, but it shouldn’t be possible, unless,” Twilight informs Sunset.

“Unless what?”

“Unless this is something else, not just pure emotion, but magic driven by it, he’s tapping into some meta physical power, or an energy he can control, but on this scale, he must really be pissed off."

"Could it be related to his aura?"

"I don’t know."

"We should help him, but what can we do?" Rarity asks.

"Best we can do is give him our strength and our magic." Sunset answers.

Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, and Sunset Shimmer glow from their magic as beams from each of them focus on Peanut Butter.

"You're blood is boiling, are you ready for a taste of the pact of the rose?." A voice asks.

"Yes, I also feel something else, something different, yet familiar."

"That’s your friend’s friendship, their trust and belief in you, do you feel it?"

"Yeah I do, they got my back like always."

"Wanna use that power?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Alright here you go!"

Just then an orb of many colors forms around him causing Prim and Proper to step back. The orb shatters as if it were an egg as a figure emerges with a white cloak embroidered with a circle of symbols and in the middle a burst in the color of light green. The figure holds a staff in one hand and the shield from earlier in the other. The hood of the cloak falls off to show Peanut Butter with a rainbow colored eye in place of his green eye. The shield disappears in a burst as it turns to dust. He raises his staff and taps it on the ground, the guards holding his friends and family pass out before they break free from their captors. Prim grits her teeth and glares at Peanut Butter.

"You will not just lay down and die, will you?" Prim asks.

"Nah, not my style and not how I operate."

Peanut Butter charged towards Prim while holding his staff like a baseball bat ready to swing. He slides to her right and swings his staff, hitting her stomach and causing her to fly backwards towards her sister, she slams against her sister then hitting the wall. Peanut Butter stands over them with his rainbow eye shining bright as he glares at them. Just then they pull out small devices from their pockets. They look like a locket with a star in the middle.

"I think it's time we use out trump card sister." Proper says.

"Agreed."

They press the center button of their devices as they open up and both are engulfed in a magic orb and break out with wings in black and white feathers on them with Prim's eyes glowing black while Proper's eyes glow white. On Prim's right arm there are symbols in white while on Proper's left arm are symbols that glow black.

Sunset looks at their arms before her eyes go wide.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Sunset panics.

Applejack looks over to her.

"What's wrong Sunset?" Applejack asks.

"Those marks on their arms are Equestian, Proper's means creation, while Prim's means,"

"Means what?"

"Destruction."

"So they are like Yin and Yang?" Twilight asks.

"That's exactly what they are like, it also means P.B. is in a lot more trouble now that they have access to magic, but how did they get it?"

Proper smirks and looks at Sunset.

"You can thank your purple haired friend there miss Shimmer." Proper shouts as she points to Twilight.

"I destroyed that device after the Midnight Sparkle incident, how did you fix it?"

"We picked up the pieces and worked from there, as for getting the magic, we just had it near your little portal up until it can manage and manifest itself, pretty interesting if you ask me."

"So that's why we couldn't use our magic much before now."

"Bingo!"

"But why?"

"Because we needed a bit more punch to handle our little problem, though you," Proper points to Peanut Butter, glaring at him. "Were the problem as usual since we nor the device could detect your magic, you didn’t even know it either though, so it’s a mystery to us all."

"Then how can we use our magic now?"

"Thank him for hiding it so well, he doesn't have conventional magic like you girls do, his is comes from elsewhere, he took some from each of you and let it manifest and grow, like a garden."

Peanut Butter glares at Prim and Proper with his rainbow eye glowing at their direction.

"Remember who you are facing Proper." Peanut Butter says.

"Prim, deal with this trouble maker."

"With pleasure."

Prim flies towards Peanut Butter in a blink of an eye and with her right arm glowing and a sphere in her palm. Peanut Butter holds his staff with both hands as he stands with one leg in front of the other with his staff in front of him in a diagonal position. He slides to the right causing her to slide and crash to the ground on the left. Proper strikes Peanut Butter in the back causing him to fly in the air. Prim and Proper fly in the air and punch him at the same time causing him to rise higher in the air. Just as he reaches the peek of the height he went to, Prim and Proper teleport in front of him and punch him causing him to fall quickly to the ground and hitting the ground and bouncing back up from the impact. The cloak vanishes as he falls to the ground again.

Sunset and the others look up towards the sky while Peanut Butter fights. Applejack looks over towards Sunset.

"We have ta help 'im!" Applejack shouts.

"I know, but without our pendants, we can't."

Just then Luna and Celestia run into the school towards the office and bust down the door to Celestia's old office. She opens one of the drawers to reveal a small lock box and gives it to Luna.

"I know you can pick locks, pick this." Celestia orders.

Luna looks over the box and smiles.

"I got a better idea, get me a flat head screwdriver and a hammer."

Celestia leaves and returns with what Luna requested a short time later as Luna takes them and lines up the screwdriver with the keyhole before striking the top of the screwdriver with the hammer causing it to dig into the keyhole. She hits it a few more times before a loud pop is heard as she pulls out the screwdriver with the lock on the end and opens it. The pendants lay in the corner with the loops all tangled together. Luna picks them up and runs out the office with Celestia behind her.

They run through the halls towards the football field before a large guard stands in front of them. Luna stops as Celestia charges towards him, tackling him to the ground.

"Go Luna!" Celestia yells.

Luna nods before running again towards the field.

She runs out to find Prim and Proper standing over Peanut Butter as he lays on the ground looking towards her, the rainbow in his eye gone and returned to the green from before. She sees Sunset and her friends against a corner of the building. She runs towards them just as Proper notices.

"Not so fast!" She says before charging towards Luna.

Luna runs as fast as she can.

"Girls, catch!" Luna shouts before tossing the pendants towards them.

The pendants start glowing as they get closer before they separate and go to their rightful owners. They glow with magic as they charge at Prim and Proper without a second thought.

Peanut Butter lays in the crater made from his impact, unable to move anything else other than his head. His breath slows down as his eyes close.

He opens his eyes to find himself in a field with a lone tree under a bright full moon.

"So, how was that taste of my power?." A female voice asks calmly.

"It helped me stand a chance, if I had more, I’d be able to stop them."

"Well, you can always get more."

"How?"

"By making a pact with me, The Pact of The Rose."

"But my wind magic, Emerald, and my friends, they, they need me though."

"Your wind magic will remain, that is a part of you, as for your friends, for now they are holding out, though I doubt for much longer, as for Emerald, she’s me as well, just a part of me is all, your deal with her will still come through."

"Who are you?"

"I am many things, the sky, the trees, the water, the fish and frogs, I am all that grows and lives from this earth."

"Why am I here?"

"To help you, Prim and Proper has disturbed the balance of both nature and time and need to be stopped,"

Just then a rose rises from the ground in front of Peanut Butter.

"Take this rose, and eat its pedals to complete the pact and the deal."

"Why?"

"This is the way for you to gain the ability to access my power and right now, it’s your only shot."

“What what’s the price for this power.”

“Very wise of you to ask, the price lies in the fact that those that use my power are maidens.”

Peanut Butter blinks and looks at her with raised eyebrows.

“So I’ll be a girl?”

“Yes, once you eat that, the process will begin, I’d consider thinking of names.”

"Fine, if it means saving them, I’ll do it."

Peanut Butter plucks the rose and eats the pedals and tossing the stem to the ground. Just then he groans as he covers his right eye with his hands.

"Damnit, not again!" He shouts.

"It will be over in a second."

"Damn, could have warned me."

"Sorry, but now you have access to my power, now about that body of yours."

Meanwhile at the school the girls are all on the ground, struggling to get up as Prim and Proper stand over them.

"Get rid of them." Proper orders.

"About time!"

A black and dark purple orb forms in the palm of her hand. Just as she throws her arm down towards Sunset vines shoot from the ground and covers Sunset. Prim steps back and the orb disappears.

"What the," Prim exclaims before being interrupted by the ground shaking.

Just then vines cover the others and Peanut Butter's body. Proper looks around with eyes wide and her jaw dropped.

"What's going on?" Proper asks herself.

"You're end and my third wind." A voice answers with a loud boom.

Just then one of the domes burst open as dust rises from the ground and a female figure rises out of the ground. A glow of green and hot pink is seen through the dust, the ground glows green as more vines rise and go after Prim and Proper.

"This shouldn't be possible, you're supposed to be dead!" Prim shouts as she starts to fight back.

"Magic, bitch."

Just then a vine catches Prim's leg causing her to divert her attention before the rest grab her and force her to the ground and restrain her as the ones after Proper do the same.

A female with violet hair comes out of the still lingering dust, her clothes tattered with cuts all over his body. Her right eye now has a tree like design in the iris and is now a mix of green and pink. she walks towards them, calmly, as if she was in no rush as they struggle with their marks glowing, though with no effect.

"Prim and Proper, for your crimes against this world and it's people you are to be destroyed." the girl says.

"There has to be another way!" Sunset shouts.

"No there isn't, you don't know them like I do."

Just then Sunset’s eyes widen.

"If that’s you P.B., this isn't like you."

"They took my friends away from me before and they almost took more as well as my family."

"You still have a choice!"

Peanut Butter surrounds Prim and Proper in an orb before lifting them in the air.

"Peanut Butter, please don't do it, you're better than this!" Applejack shouts.

Peanut Butter stops just as the orb starts to crush them and it expands again, just then her eye glows hot pink and they start coughing. She lowers the orb and makes it disappear.

Prim and Proper stay silent, pressing up against a wall, eyes wide. Peanut Butter turns to face her friends and family as she breathes heavily and falls on her knees, her eyes half open as she looks at them and smiles before falling on her side.

Prim raises her arm as the marks glow and a spear of energy comes out of it. Only to be blocked by a wall of vines. Just then vines wrapped around Prim and Proper only to be thrown up into the air. In a blink of an eye Peanut Butter followed and was above them. The storm was fading around the school. However Sunset squinted her eyes and they went wide.

“Everyone, brace yourselves!” Sunset warns, taking cover behind a wall.

Everyone looks up to see the wind focused on Peanut Butter’s raised fist as hit makes contact with Prim and Proper before ducking behind solid cover. Just then a loud boom roars as a pillar of wind and debris towers over the area. Chunks of brick, metal, and other materials around hit the walls that everyone hides behind. As the pillar fades out, more debris falls from the sky. Everyone peeks out and sees the shadow of someone standing walks towards them. The shadow slowly comes into view as Peanut Butter falls to the ground everyone rushes to her side as an ambulance arrives and an EMT comes out to look her over.

After a couple minutes he sighs and smiles before looking at Luna.

"She's going to be okay, she must have exhausted herself and have some minor injuries is all, but she’ll be going to the hospital as a precaution." He says before putting him on a stretcher and taking him to the ambulance.

A few minutes later Peanut Butter is looked over at the hospital, the doctor wheels her out to the waiting room in a wheelchair, Luna turns her head and smiles before hugging Peanut Butter. The doctor smiles and looks over papers on his clip board.

"By the looks of it she is okay physically, feeling sore, but other than that and a few scratches she just needs rest." The doctor explains.

"That's good to hear."

Luna looks at Peanut Butter and smiles at the peaceful look on her face as she sleeps. Luna picks her up and carries her to the car and places her in the back seat of the car before Luna goes to be interviewed by the police.

Soon after, Luna gets into her car and looks at Peanut Butter.

“So, what should I call you from now on since you’re, well who you are now.”

“Violet, Violet Rose.”

Later she goes home with Celestia and Sunset and brings Violet Rose to her room and places her on the bed and placing a blanket over her. She closes the door and sees Celestia in the living room. She sighs and sits on the stool near the counter as Celestia pours wine for them. She hands Luna a glass and sighs as well.

"Long day huh?" Celestia jokes.

"Yeah, from nearly losing students and almost family to seeing more magic happen, I think we'll need a vacation after this."

"I was thinking of doing a family vacation for the summer."

"That will be something."

"Now that Sunset and well, now Violet are back to their ages, we have more options."

"True, but I think Violet may not enjoy it as much."

"This is true."

"She’ll need all of us."

"That she does, but finally, she looks peaceful in her sleep this time though."

"She looked content before, not peaceful like now, it's like the nightmare is finally over, well the nightmare before this one."

"It looks like it."

"Yeah, I'm happy, it's something she deserves."

"Even when he or now she was with Applejack he looked a bit bothered by something."

"Yeah," Luna takes a sip of wine. "I hope he can lead a normal life now."

"Same here."

"The school board is going to feel really stupid after today."

"Yeah."

They tap their glasses together before drinking their wine before drinking.

"I think we can call this a personal victory for everyone." Celestia jokes.

"I agree with you there, sis."

After their drinks they both go to their rooms for bed.