• Published 17th Sep 2017
  • 831 Views, 11 Comments

Turning Back the Clock - FlufferNutters



After the many odd incidents of Canterlot High a new principal is put into place to straighten things out.

  • ...
 11
 831

A Good Man Goes To War

"Sunset, go help the other students get out, I can handle this." Peanut Butter orders.

"I can't let you take these brutes on by yourself, it's suicide."

"Trust me, I got this, go!"

Sunset nods and heads out into the halls running as fast as she can.

Peanut Butter stands in front of the guards with a smirk as he thrusts his hand forward into the chest of one of the guards causing him to bend forward towards Peanut Butter as he upper cuts and thrusts his hand forward again along with a powerful gust of wind, sending him flying followed by the guard screaming and then falling to the ground. He looks at the other guard who steps back his mouth open and eyes wide.

"Come on big boy," He says as he maneuvers the staff to behind his back.

"Let's dance."

The guard doesn't say anything before he runs away. Peanut Butter sighs and shakes his head.

"Fine, I didn't want to play with you either."

Just then the sound of heels tapping on the hallway floor is heard as Peanut Butter turns around to see Prim taping her foot and wiggling her finger back and forth.

"Such a bad child, getting into fights and beating up grown ups," She says before taking out a remote.

"Looks like discipline is in order."

I think you forgot, I’m not exactly a little kid now.”

“Doesn’t matter!”

She presses a button on the romote, but nothing happens. She does it again with the same result. Her eyes widen as she looks at him before her eyes narrow and she clenshes her teeth.

"What did you do?!" She demands.

"Did you think I was going to keep it on?"

"You little worm, we should have gotten rid of you when we had the chance!"

"Well, now's your chance."

"Not just yet."

She then runs down the hall away from him. Peanut Butter collapses the staff and puts it away. He then raises his arms in front of him like fisticuffs as his left leg goes forward.

"Let’s dance." Peanut Butter challenges before running after Prim.

Prim swings her right fist at him, he ducks right and swings his left fist at her ribs as he moves out of the way. It connects as Prim flinches. He then throws more punches at her, focusing on the spot he hit. He jumps back as breeze picks up and small rocks are floating around his fists as he charges forward. He throws his right fist, only for Prim to dodge and the wind fires off, creating a hole in the wall.

“I’m not letting you get away that easily!” Peanut Butter shouts before throwing his left fist.

She dodges again, but gets pushed by the wind’s power. He then takes both hands and hits her in the abdomen and launches her through the wall behind her.

Just then the sound of clapping is heard.

“Quickly sister, get up, you’re not fooling him.” A voice orders.

Prim gets up and runs away.

“Get back here!” He yells as he chases after Prim.