• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 646 Views, 5 Comments

Distorted Vision - Jigsaw



A changeling is discovered living in Ponyville.

  • ...
2
 5
 646

Chapter ? - Wasted

Friday, 11:00 pm


Alibi stumbled down an alley with Berry Punch. The two of them had started the night only ordering a drink or two, which rapidly descended into a drinking contest between them. Berry Punch was able to walk normally after the incident, only stumbling a little every few feet. Alibi, on the other hand, had never had a drop of alcohol before in his life, and was weaving through the street, gleefully slurring a tune no-one but himself understood.

Alibi leaned toward Berry and his body stumbled the same way, "Hey, B-hic-erry. Heey, Berry. Berry, Berry, Berry Pu-hic-nch."

The mare, whose blood was currently less than 40% alcohol, was stuck babysitting the first-time drinker, "Whaddya want?"

Alibi stopped walking, heaved, and vomited a lime green splatter, "I threw up."

Berry Punch backed away from the stallion, "We need to get'cha home."

The dark grey pegasus stumbled trying to avoid his vomit, and crashed headlong into a wall, cracking his glasses, and causing him to crumple to the ground. He groaned for a moment, indicating that he was still conscious, and was slowly lifted by Berry Punch.

"hic- Thanks." Alibi got back to his feet, supported by Berry.

"Ya really need to get home."

Alibi's head drooped, "Yeah, I do."

The pair continued to walk down the thin road until they reached the circular street surrounding a large tree. Berry approached Alibi's red front door, and tugged it open. Alibi stepped inside and stumbled around the house before crashing onto the bed. With Alibi safely passed out, Berry pulled a flask out of her mane and chugged it.

She figured it would be safer to sleep there tonight, in case something happened to him again. She stuffed the flask back into her mane and got comfortable in Alibi's couch. As she was beginning to doze off, she hears a loud noise, like an electrical short, and a flash of green light from the bedroom.

She got off the couch, opened the bedroom door, and saw a shining clack carapace in the same position Alibi had passed out in.