• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 686 Views, 0 Comments

Rarity's Romantic takeover - Cyberponychronics



Rarity falls in love, but the stallion she wants is taken

  • ...
9
 0
 686

Episode 8: Rarity's Romance

It's 1:50 AM as Rarity is still working on a dress.

When she finally realize what the time is, she yawns and says: ''I should better go to bed now. This dress for Derpy has got to be perfect, even though she's pregnant.''

It's been eight months since Derpy confirmed that she's pregnant, so her foal could come any moment.

Thinking of how the dress would be perfect, Rarity falls asleep.

Rarity opens her eyes to see both her and Jay on the altar, while, who is standing in between of her and a stallion, Twilight asks: ''Do you, Jay Light the Cyberpony, take this mare as your beloved mare and love her within even the darkest of times?''

Jay nods.

Twilight then asks the same to Rarity.

''I do!''

''Then I pronounce you both as mare and colt. You may kiss the bride.''

And that's what they do.

But before their lips meet, Rarity wakes up. ''What was that? I do not love Jay, do I?''

At the other side of Ponyville, Jay and Gary are having a dream together.

While a Distorted version of Discord attacks Ponyville, Jay gives an order to his younger brother.

''Power up the Bass Cannon!''

A beam of Dubstep follows, resulting in Discord turning normal.

''And that, my bro, is the power of Dubstep!''

The next day, Rarity sits together with Gary, Applejack, Jay and Spike at a table on a terrace.

Jay talks about the dream: ''...wonder if that would happen! Discord turnin' in some sort of Giant monster and then, BOOM! Bass Cannon to the face!''

Gary nods. ''Sweet swag of Dubstep. Epic to the core!''

Applejack and Spike join them.

Jay then breaks the conversation. ''I have proof that humans once lived on these lands.''

''WHAT?''

''Found broken cars. JLP cars to be exact.''

Gary is confused. ''Our cars? How?''

''Travels. Found your black Corvette, Rick's, blue Skyline, my white Camaro, Orlando's grey Mustang, Jane's Blue Carrera, and Kaylee's Orange Supra.''

''Let's check it out.''

As the two brothers leave, Applejack asks Rarity: ''What's on your mind? You haven't drank from you soda.''

''It is nothing Applejack, just...''

She looks at the two brothers.

''You don't love Jay, do you?''

Rarity sighs.

''I know it is hopeless. He is already taken by Derpy, and they are getting a little foal. I know it is hopeless for any romance between him and me. But, I can not stop thinking about him.''

''I reckon that's a hard feelin' for ya, sugarcube. But sometimes ye just have to let it go. Trust me, I know.''

''What! My Corvette is literally broken!''

The brothers are standing on a field next to the lake where they first set hoof on Ponyville grounds.

They're staring at a rusty but still black Corvette C6 with a vague 22 on it, a heavily dented blue Skyline GT-R 34, an almost paintless Camaro 2011, a Mustang GT500 2005 with two wheels, a Carrera S with broken windows.

On the Camaro are traces of where a spoiler was.

''Mahan! These cars are broken to the core.''

Jay opens one of the cars to check the engine.

''Hey, Gary! The engines are still intact.''

Gary looks at the engine and nods.

''Let's repair them!''

It's two hours later as Rarity sees the brothers working and walks towards them. ''Hello boys, are those the cars you mentioned?''

Jay rolls from under the white Camaro. ''They hay well are! This beauty is mine.'' and he places his hoof on the left door.

''Where is Gary?''

Jay points at the Corvette.

''And what about the blue car?''

''The Skyline? Is Rick's car.''

''Who is Rick?''

''The third of the Cyberpony siblings.''

''There are three of you?''

''Actually six.''

Rarity faints.

Rarity wakes up in her bed with Jay next to her. ''You okay?''

''What happened?''

''Ye fainted after hearing that there are six Cyber siblings. It's not much though, only one guy is with the other three.''

Rarity looks at Jay. ''Four boys, two girls. Supposed to be the Elements of Family. Where are the fricken other four then?''

Rarity asks: ''Do you not know if they are coming?''

''I think that they ain't coming. They're too busy defending JLP's last honor. My company is defended by my own brothers and friends, and I can't help them!''

The door opens and a white unicorn filly with a glass of water comes in, and she almost drop the glass.

Jay catches the glass with his magic and gives it to Rarity. ''Ye might need this.''

Jay looks at Rarity as she takes a sip. ''You got a nice little sister. She's very kind.''

''I know.''

''Try to keep her kind and innocent. That's where i went wrong with my siblings.''

''Huh?'' Rarity takes another sip.

''Because of war, we all had to fight. My siblings have experienced much pain because of me. Dragged them all to war. We're lucky to be immortal, otherwise we all would be dead by now.''

Rarity lays her hoof on his leg. ''I know you love me, Rary.''

''How?''

''It's pretty obvious. The way you look at me, the dreams you have. It all points at one thing, you love me.''

''How'd you know about my dreams?''

''Sometimes I stay up late, working on machines. You know my ears are ultra sensitive.''

''I know. But what has that to do with my dreams?''

''You ever notice you talk in your sleep. One day, I was working on a condensor, when I picked your speech up. It was like 'Yes, I do love him'. Thinking back makes me feel awkward.''

Rarity looks to her sheets.

''But it's okay. Sometimes you just fall in love with somepony, even if you know that he or she is too far away from you. It happens.''

He holds one of her hooves.

''You could still dream.'' and he releases her.

He rises as Sweetie Belle, Rarity's little sister, rushes in and says: ''Jay, you're brother needs you.''

''Welp, got to go. See ya around.''

And Jay leaves.

As Jay has left, Sweetie Belle goes towards her sister and sits next to her. ''Is it true what he said? That if you love someone you should always dream of him, even if he is beyond reach?''

''I don't know. But he must be right.''

The two sister hug as they fall asleep together...

Next Episode: Cyberchild.

Author's Note:

What the hay did you think I would write? Rarity has to wait until she gets the stallion of her dreams. (SPOILER: It's not Jay)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment