• Published 26th May 2012
  • 4,130 Views, 205 Comments

PONY - Deathsia



Ericka has been chosen among a few other people to study equine creatures who live on this planet...

  • ...
23
 205
 4,130

Element of treachery part two

THE ELEMENT OF TREACHERY

PART TWO

Ericka flew as fast as her wings could carry her as she rushed towards Ponyville now. And soon landed in town square with the purple unicorn and the other five in view along with Princess Celestia.

“You are either very brave or very stupid to come back here.” Twilight remarked as she glared at her.

“Wha-What? Listen, Princess Luna had been captured we need to-” Ericka began to exclaimed only for Princess Celestia to step forward.

“Me and my sister gave you our trust and this is how you repay us? With deceit, treachery? Why have you come back?” Princess Celestia asked with a glare.

“Princess, you have to believe me! I had nothing to do with-”

“Enough of your lies! I will allow you to leave here to deliver this message to your kind. The armies of Equestria will come for my sister. You have one day to return her to us and leave our world or we will march into the Everfree forest and free her ourselves. By any means necessary.” Celestia said cutting off the dark blue Pegasus with a glare.

Ericka then turned to look at Rainbow Dash who seemed to refuse to look at her now then to Pinkie Pie whom had tears in her eyes. “You believe me right? I had nothing to do with this!” Ericka exclaimed as she looked at Pinkie Pie.

“I want to Ericka, I really do, but...” Pinkie Pie replied in a soft tone before she trailed off.

“Rainbow, Please...” Ericka said in a soft tone as tears swelled in her eyes as she looked at her love.

“Get out of here you traitor.” Rainbow Dash replied with glare yet tears could be seen streaming from her eyes as she spoke.

“I will get Princess Luna back, I swear it!” Ericka exclaimed as she looked to all of them.

BEEEEE GOOOOONE!

Celestia's voice roared with such fierce and power that it caused Erick's mane to flail in the wake of her shout which could be be none other than the royal Canterlot voice which effectively scared Ericka into running off and taking off to the skies.

Unknown to everypony else however, a certain pink mare had sneaked off and followed Ericka...

------------------------------------------

Ericka now ran as fast as her hooves could carry her back to the base and to the spot that the moon Princess was held in. Once there she surveyed the area. “No one is here, strange.” Ericka remarked as she walked into the open and up to Princess Luna's cage whom upon seeing her glared at her with rage.

“Traitor! Deceiver!” Princess Luna exclaimed as Ericka stepped up to her.

“Please Princess, be quiet! I need to get you out of here!” Ericka exclaimed in a whisper as she looked over the cage for something that could possibly be used to shut off the magical field around the cage.

“What kind of act is this? We are not fooled! Thou had betrayed our trust!” Luna replied with a glare.

“No I didn't! I was tricked too! I'm going to get you out of here Princess, I swear it on my life!” Ericka exclaimed in a whisper as she continued to search for what would be an off switch.

“I knew you didn't betray us! It those meanie pants people inside wasn't it?!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she ran up to Ericka and hugged her.

“Pinkie, shush! I'm happy to see you too, but I have to find a way to shut this off!” Ericka exclaimed in a whisper as she continued to search.

However just as Ericka seemed to find something that resembled an off switch, the big door to the back of the lab began to open. “Pinkie, hide!” Ericka exclaimed in the same whisper to which she did so without a moments hesitation.

“Ericka? How did you get back into your equine body?” A voice asked as he slowly walked into view.

Once the figure came into view, Ericka gasped at the sight that beheld her. It was Professor Josh alright, but on his forehead seemed to look like unicorn horn that looked as if it was ingrained into his skull. “What happened to you?” Ericka asked without thinking and remembered he wouldn't understand her.

“Oh this? Heh, this is just something we have been working on for some time.” Josh replied at which point Ericka's jaw dropped.

“You...can understand me?” Ericka asked incredulously.

Upon hearing this Josh's expression turned into a sneer. “Ericka, do you know why you were brought here?” Josh asked as he looked at her when she didn't answer he simply chuckled. “You were brought here because you made the perfect candidate for our tests. You and Richard to be precise.” Josh continued at which point Ericka's eyes narrowed at him.

“Tests? What tests?!” Ericka exclaimed in a demanding tone.

“Your sitting in one right now! Ha,ha!” Josh exclaimed with a short laugh.

“What do you mean?!” Ericka exclaimed with a glare.

“Where to begin? Well suffice it to say, our previous trials with the equine body your in were unsuccessful. We realized far to quickly that we simply couldn't artificially create a soul, not even with the magic this world provides.” Josh replied in a matter of fact tone.

The horrifying image of seeing all of the dead versions of her shot through the dark blue Pegasus's mind now.

“So all those bodies, they weren't failures with creating my body, they were failures with your attempts to play god?” Ericka asked shocked and disgusted by this new set of information.

“Once again you are referring to that equine body as if it's you. Oh and I see you managed to obtain a cute mark as well! That must have made you very proud.” Josh remarked with a malicious grin.

“As far as I am concerned, this body is apart of me now.” Ericka replied at which point unknown to Ericka, the moon Princess's eyes widened in surprise.

“Is that so? Well, this should make things easier for me then.” Josh replied as he rose his hand up at which point Ericka's body seized up and felt as if she was being lifted by an unseen force.

“What are you doing to her?!” Princess Luna exclaimed as she watched the dark blue Pegasus struggle against the unseen face but to no avail while her front legs were flung out to the side while her hind legs were forced down.

“Heh, the same thing that will happen to you once we have gotten all the necessary data out of you princess. Once we have all the information we need, we will be able to create an invincible army of Alicorns! With this army, we will rule every world in the known universe!” Josh exclaimed as a golden cross appeared behind the dark blue Pegasus.

“Ericka!” Princess Luna exclaimed as she watched the cross appear.

“If you love there kind so much, I only see it fitting that you die as one of them!” Josh exclaimed with a malicious grin.

In the next moment the cross glowed a dark red and Ericka gave a shrill shriek of agony.


While the dark blue Pegasus continued to shriek out in agony josh could be seen laughing hysterical until he lowered his hand at which point the cross disappeared and she fell to the ground.




Josh then stepped up to Ericka whom was twitching slightly now. “How does it feel to betray your own kind Ericka? Now like it matters now. Ha,ha,ha...” Josh said with yet another laugh and looked at the moon princess.

“You vile creature! We shall destroy the for this act of cruelty!” Princess Luna roared to which Josh laughed again as four other scientists walked up behind him.

“Prepare to move her. No doubt the damned older sister will wipe this pathetic excuse for a base off the map once she arrives and we must have the specimen transferred before this occurs.” Josh said as he gave one last look at Ericka before he walked away.






Pinkie Pie now stared at the events that transpired here, horrified by them until she was finally able to snap out of her stunned state and run back to the others with this information she had just learned...