• Published 25th Apr 2016
  • 3,546 Views, 109 Comments

Animals - Blaze Fury



Me and my cousin have been called freaks our entire lives just because we have animal ears and a tail. Well luckily we can get a second chance, but is it really?

  • ...
35
 109
 3,546

Chapter 5: The Big Meeting

"I don't have to tell you why or how we got the advancements that we have." a male griffin said as he rose in his seat and slammed his claw on the table. Before we go any further you may want to know where I'm at right now. Well it's been a rough ride this past month but I was at the League of Nation meeting. And this all started when I was dumped into the forest at the top of Canterlot mountain with no magic, clothes or anything that would make me stand out.

How about I tell you what happened a month ago, hmmm? Would that help? Well before I go into the flash back I need to tell you guys few things. When we reached Luna bay we spent a day of two to set up a base t start off with. Once we finished it was the third day and when I went into the room that we designated as the command center, for now, I was stopped by Natalie and Erinna who suggested that I infiltrate the meeting as a royal guard human and get information for it. I wanted to say no but they kinda backed me into a corner, what with Natalie giving me her kitten eyes. Erinna however had my arms held in her magic making it hard to move away.

They suggested that I go and infiltrate the meeting that was going to be set in a months time in Canterlot. They said that it would be easier for me to do it since I'm male, but they would have to make a few changes. They changed my hair color, going form silver to pitch black, they also changed my body. My hair was now longer and luckily they didn't change my red eyes, but I had suspensions that it would cause worry for when I do infiltrate. Getting rid of the automail that was one of my arms and replacing them with flesh and bone. It took me a few seconds to get used to having it but it took me nearly a week or so to get used to having it again. They also took my wolf ears and tail away, and I love those things. Really helped me get out of some situations I happened to find myself in during my past adventures.

Anyways after they forced me to go along with their plan they dumped me atop Canterlot mountain after teleporting me there with Erinna's magic. Speaking of magic, they took mine. All of it. Luckily they left some of nightmare's so to help me in a tight situation. And sadly they took my clothes as well, you know to help me blend in.


Location: Canterlot Mountain
Perspective: Cole
Time: Three weeks and six days ago/ 11:37 am


I looked around the after the light died down and took in my surroundings. I seemed to be in a clearing but in what forest I didn't know. What I did know is that a few seconds after the light went away I heard a loud boom off to my left followed by screams. I knew that must be Canterlot seeing how I needed to be close to it for this 'mission'. I ran full sprint through the trees and I dodged multiple branches before I made it to a cliff face overlooking the city. I stopped right at the edge and saw smoke billowing into the air from the wall to the south-east. I had no idea what had caused it but I doubt it was good.

'It could be a random human attack. They happen more often than you think.' Nightmare said in my head.

"If so then how did they get past the wall?" I asked.

"I have no idea but there's only one way to find out." he said and I had to agree with him on that. But I had to play it safe because this is the first time I had to go into a situation without any magic, and luckily I was athletic and bodily fit. If not I think I'd be fucked.

Anyways it took me sometime to get down the mountain and in the direction of the smoke. When I got to it there was a huge hole in the wall, debris on both sides.

"I hope we are dealing with humans because for somepony to break through the spells and wards on these walls would take a expert mage." nightmare said with a hint of worry. I stayed quite as I went through the wall and I saw destroyed buildings and holes everywhere but the other thing I saw on the other side was something I wasn't prepared for. Dead bodies, all around me. There were stallions.... mares.... and even kids. And all of them just looked forward with a blank stare as the milky eyes stayed wide open. Some had looks of fear and terror while others had sadness. I was shocked by this so much that I felt my mind shut down for a second, but I was jarred back by an explosion nearby. I left the bodies, but not before looking back at them with pain.

I had steeled my resolve and continue on, there would always be death and no matter what you do you can't stop it. I headed down the alleyway that I had entered after leaving the alleyway left the other side of the street and saw hundreds of ponies running as I could hear loud bangs going off in the distance. The sound sounded familiar and then it clicked, it was a gun. But not only one but several. Curiosity got the best of me and I continued to my path. As I crossed the street the ponies didn't even get near me, heck it seemed as if they were the red sea and I was Moses. When I crossed the street I entered another alleyway and continued on my way, and I crossed a few more streets until I reached the source of the gun fire. I stood on the edge of the alleyway and looked out and saw multiple humans standing out in the street, firing their guns..... at the ponies. I remembered the humans, they were the same ones that had cornered Nate and I a little over two years go, and now they are killing innocent creatures.

"This will teach you that humans aren't animals!!" I heard someone yell. I looked over to the man who said it and saw that he had two artificial legs. I continued to look him over but when I saw his face I recognized who he was, he was the man who I crippled back then. My anger grew for the people that I had left, especially people like him. I watched them walk up the street, shooting every pony that got in the cross-hairs. That was until they reached a little filly and aimed at her. In the blink of an eye a mare shot in front of the filly before the guy that aimed at her fired and killed the mare. I emerged from the alleyway and crept to where this was happening, and I was hoping that I could stop this.

'Cole this doesn't seem like a good idea...' Nightmare said in a worried tone.

'I know but I have to stop this, that little filly doesn't deserve to die. I could have stopped this a few years ago but instead I left them alive.' I thought as I got closer. Now I usually try and not kill but if it would protect the lives of innocent and prevent them from getting killed then I'd gladly do it. I neared them and they seemed to have noticed me since a few of them aimed their guns at me.

"Sir it's one of those humans." one said as he seemed to be aiming at my head. I watched as the guy I shot turned around and looked at me before give a dismissive wave of his hand.

"Leave him. There's nothing he can do." he said as he walked up to the corpse of the mare and moved her with a kick of his boot. I slowly went over to him and looked at the corpse in fake curiosity and he seemed to have noticed me. "These fuckers have had you imprisoned and used as animals. We'll kill every last one of them." he said.

I got down and looked at the filly and saw she was looking at me in fear. See was shacking and I could see tears starting to form in her eyes, and at that moment I felt something snap.

"Well little buddy I'm gonna need you to move so I can kill her." the guy said as I slowly stood up and I watched as he took aim. I gave a growl as I grabbed the barrel of the assault rifle and messed up his shot as the barrel was pushed upwards. Next I grabbed the pistol that was on his waist and hit him on the head with it. I watched as all the other humans aimed at me but before they could I looked at the pistol closely and saw that it was a desert eagle. So if I shot them, most likely they won't be getting up. I took aim and fired at all of them, and it was at this time I was glad Erinna had gotten ride of my wolf ears. In a matter of seconds the others dropped to the ground as the clutched their arms. Yea I kind of forgot that I aimed at their arms, right below the elbow. If they bleed out it wouldn't matter to me, not in the slightest. Killing the innocent is something I do not like.

I was then knocked off my feet as I felt someone knock me down. I guess the guy I hit got back up. Pain racked my mind as I fell to the ground clutching my head, but I pushed through the pain and looked at the guy. He looked livid, but that maybe because he thinks his entire team just got knocked out by a stupid neanderthalish human.

"We're on your side, the hell is wrong with you?!" he roared. I kept quite and said nothing as I continued the facade of an Equis human, but I still received a kick to my ribs, and I felt one crack because of it. "That fell good you fuck face! After I'm done with you I'm gonna kill every single horse in this fucking town!" he said a she continued to kick me. I had enough of this and when his leg came into kick me I shot my arm out and grabbed his other leg before pulling it. He fell to the ground and I took the opportunity to get atop him before delivering punches to his face.


Location: Canterlot Castle
Perspective: Celestia
Time: 09:47 am


I could only watch as my ponies were killed by the humans. We tried to use magic against them but for some reason it didn't work, and any guard that got close was killed. We even tried to send in humans but all of them were killed before they could get close. For an enemy to have negations to magic, weapons that are far superior than ours and fact that they are humans.... it really puts me on edge. I have been watching this with my two sisters, Lulu and Moon, on one of the balcony's that over looks the city and all three of us were on the verge of tears.

"How could somepony do this?" Luna asked as she raised a hoof to the scene in front of us.

"I don't know." I said with a sad expression as I tried not to cry. After that we continued to watch until I noticed a filly was about to be killed. I was about to go help but a mare jumped in front of the filly before the bang of the humans weapon. I burst into tears as I put my hooves in front of my eyes, I can't continue to watch this..... its too much.

"Celestia you may want to see this." I heard Moon say. I put my hooves down and saw Moon pointing a hoof to the street, and I stole a glance down and saw a new human. He looked to be young, almost ready to be a stud, he had black hair and a tan skin. It was hard to see his face as his long hair obstructed his face, but I knew what was about to happen. To my shock they let him get close, and I watched as he got close to the little filly and looked at her.

"Something doesn't feel right..." I said and I saw Luna nod from the side of my sight. I watched as the human slowly stood up, and i could see one of his eyes. Even from this distance I could see it was fill with rage, but his face was as stoic as ever. I watched as the other human lift its weapon up and pointed it at the filly, but to my shock the young human grabbed the end of the weapon and pushed it upward. Next I watched him grab something on the other humans waist and hit him in the head with it. The other dropped to the ground and I watched as the young one inspected the thing he grabbed before aiming it at all the other humans.

Several loud bangs came from the thing in the humans hand and I watched as all the other humans dropped to the ground, clutching one of their arms as blood started to leave them. I thought that this random human had won but I watched as the human he hit on the head got up and knocked the other legs out, causing him to fall, and after that he began to kick him in the gut repeatedly. The one on the ground shot his arm out and made the older one lose balance. When he hit the ground the young one immediately got on top of him and started to beat him in the face.

I had had enough of this and turned around and yelled. "GUARDS! Gather everypony and head down there to stop this!" I shouted as I pointed a hoof to the fight down below.


Location: Canterlot main street
Perspective: Cole
Time: 10:am


I have been beating the hell out of this guys face for a while now and he seemed to be limp. I stopped and brought my fists back and looked at them; they were cover in blood, either from him or me I don't know. I slowly turned to my right and grabbed his pistol and I was about to turn back to him when I felt something cold on my left shoulder and I looked down and saw the bastard had his other gun against my skin. I just looked at him in shock and horror.

"What? Thought I was done for?" He said as he spat some blood at me. "Heh you seem to be a little smarter than the other humans that we have encountered for the past few months."

"You've been here for how long?" I asked, which caused him to look at me in shock.

"How can you talk? You shouldn't!" he shouted. I had to play my cards right because he's the one with the gun pressed against me.

"Because I'm not from here."

"How long have you been here then?" he asked as he pressed the gun against my skin harder.

"A little over two years." I said as I prepared myself.

'Be ready he's going to figure it out.' Nightmare said.

"Then that means...." he said before his puffy eyes widened in surprise. "You're the bastard that shot my fucking legs!" he yelled as he was about to pull the trigger. In the fraction of a second I aimed the gun at his head and we both fired. Excruciating pain erupted in my shoulder as my shoulder blade was destroyed by the round that pierced my skin. The momentum that the bullet created caused me to be blown back off the asshole and on to the ground. I heard the sound of a stamped and saw dozens of royal guards coming this way.

''Nightmare, use the last of your available magic to teleport the guns away." I said as my consciousness slipped. All I could do was watch as a bright flash obstructed my vision before everything went black.


After that I was detained in the Human Assessment and Safety Administration, HASA for short, headquarters in Canterlot. For a few weeks they preformed tests on me to see what I was capable of. They tested my strength, my behavior, my intelligence and what I had. I tried to stop them but they paralyzed me with some sort of spell, and I was left embarrassed by it. Anyways just to screw with them I decided to show more intelligence than the usual human, but I did refrain from doing anything that humans aren't meant to do. Like smile or swim. I had to go through a week or two of them doing this and being escorted by about four guards where ever I went.

I had been counting the days and on about the sixteenth day they brought me to the guards training area where I saw a human standing in the area, and he seemed to have been waiting for me. I was unceremoniously thrown into the arena with the human where said human rushed me and tried to beat the hell out of me. Sadly I still had my hands tied behind my back so the fight was hard at first, but once I got my hands out of the rope I was able to beat the human. If barely. Anyways after that I was confronted by the princesses and I learned that the human I beat was Luna's number one human guard. Though I played dumb and payed no attention as I took the information in. When the conversation was over Moon thought it would be best if I was Celestia's Human guard since I was able to defeat Luna's. After that was done I was sent to the infirmary for my injuries; I may have defeated Luna's best but that doesn't mean I came out unscathed. My new arm was in pain and it hurt to walk on my left leg.

Celestia accompanied me to the infirmary and the doctors said I had a broken ulna and radius and the humerus had a fracture on it, while on my legs I had a fractured left tibia. They said that the fracture on my tibia wouldn't take long to heal and all I had to do was take it easy, but my arm was a different story. I'd have to have it in a human sling for the next month or so, which kinda sucked. After that I stayed in the castle's infirmary for a few days before Celestia got me out and took me to her bedchambers. She set me on the bed and after that she tried to read my mind. But she was zapped by something and flung across the room. She never tried that again, but she did get her sisters to try and get into my dreams later that night. Which also didn't work, but it did make them more cautious of me. I would have expected them to send me back to HASA because of these occurrences and try to figure them out, but in the end they just had two guards follow me. Stupid choice if you ask me, as well as annoying.

So for the next two weeks I had to deal with the shit of the guards that followed me, always complaining always bitching. I was really tempted to tell them off and show them I wasn't a stupid ape they thought I was but Nightmare thought it wouldn't have been a smart Idea. Anyways I spent those two weeks trying to get used to fighting with one arm, which was kinda hard but I eventually learned.

After those two weeks it was time for what this entire mission was for, the nations meeting that was set for today. I was expecting nothing to go wrong and if anything did I had a plan. I just won't be able to use the sword they gave me, mainly because I have no idea how to use it. Plus I was never one for swords, always preferred my hands or gun.

But at around noon on the day of the meeting I was brought to the room where they had designated for the meeting and I could see that it was a small room with a large table in it, able to fit up to at least fifteen people. There were no windows in here and only one entrance and exit. I looked to the ceiling and saw rafters up there, an nice architectural touch but it allowed for people to hide up there. I was stationed in the room along with Luna's and Moon's top human, as well as a squad of royal guards. The table looked to be well furnished and the seats seamed to be just cushions on the floor. Why am I describing the room like this? Well because I have been stuck in here for a hour or so with none of the ambassadors from the nations. But after another ten minutes they all came in and calmly took their seats. The zebras sitting at the fare end with the minotaurs on the left side while the griffins sat across form the zebras and the dragons next to them. The princesses walked next to come end and sat at the end of the table closest to the doors. After they came in the doors shut and I could have sworn I saw something but I think it was just my mind since I didn't sleep last night.

The meeting started off smoothly and continued to go on like that until Celestia decided to bring up the question of how the griffins got the tech that they had. I had already known but I wanted to hear it from a source, an illegitimate source but a close one though. As soon as the question came out of her mouth the griffin went into an uproar, and that's where this is how I got into this situation.


"I don't have to tell you why or how we got the advancements that we have." the griffin said as he rose from his seat and slammed his claw onto the table.

"Ambassador Steel it would be in your best interest to not resort to violent behavior." the dragon said as she looked at him, which caused Steel to look at her.

"Scorch Scroll you stay out of this." Steel growled.

"Actually she is right you should listen to our plight." the zebra said.

"We all are here to get national matters handled and share anything we have found with one another, not be at each other's necks and instigating fights." Iron shield said. I had to hand it to the minotaurs, they picked the right man for the job of ambassador. From what I had learned over the passed few weeks is that Minotaurs are usually prone to fighting, honor code and warriors heart and all.

I have been standing here for close to an hour and my left leg had started to itch, and I'd lick to scratch it but thats bad behavior on guard-humans. Anyways as the itch started to get bothersome I caught the smell of someone new in the room. I had the sent of all the ambassadors, the guards, and the princesses in the room; but the sent that smelled out of place smelled bad. Not like fart bad, but like a bad person. Now mind you that I am part canine, and when it comes to smelling things that mean bad things we start to growl. I had let out a low growl that went by no one, but it started to louder as I grew more frustrated by the fact I couldn't find the source of the smell.

"Princess what is wrong with your human?" the dragon asked.

"I don't know ambassador Scorch Scroll, he has never shown signs of aggravation unless provoked." I heard Celestia say. I knew everyone in the room was looking at me, but I didn't care as I continued to try and find the source. The person had to be invisible for me not to see them, and it had to be a very advanced spell at that seeing how nightmare knows everything about illusionary magic. The source was coming from up in the rafters, and I heard the sound of a string being pulled back. I saw the gleam of something, and it seemed to be pointing at Celestia. I dashed forward and pushed her and Luna out the way, and I stood there as I heard the sound of metal hitting metal. I withdrew my short sword with my good arm and threw it at the spot where the arrow had come from.

I gave small huff as I sat down on the floor as a sign of non-aggression, 'Gods I hate doing this.' I mentally grumbled as I heard shuffling, blood falling from the rafters, and then a body falling and hitting the table. Said body had my sword in it's chest. I noticed the the body was that of a griffin and it was female. I then looked to the griffin ambassador and growled.

"Ambassador Steel Claw, would you like to explain?" the zebra asked, and I was surprised to hear him not rhyme.

"I have no idea as to why a griffin would be trying to do this. Much less assassinate two goddess that keep this planet alive." he said and I could hear the lie coming form his mouth. I growled again as i heard the princesses get up and go back to the seats, which would be sitting next to me. I was technically still sitting where they once sat.

"Steel, it would be in your best interest not to lie at this meeting. Unless all out war is what you want." Celestia said, and I could hear the hate masked behind her voice.

"Like you could stand a chance with the new weapons we have. We could wipe you off the battlefield." he said.

"So thou do have advanced weapons?" Luna asked.

"No we don't we stole them from that abnormal human that you tried to corner of a month ago."

"So are you going to start a fight, because you surly won't last a full night." the zebra said. I gave a deadpan look as I mentally groaned. 'And he is back to the rhyming.' I thought.

"Sure we will." the griffin stated.

"Ambassador Steel I hope you are not implying that you want to start a war. All the countries have been at peace for the past four hundred years. Would you be willing to destroy that peace, just so you can keep you're advancements?" Celestia asked.

"I am willing to take that risk." he agreed.

"So are thou agreeing to war?" Luna asked.

"Yes, I just need to get approval form the king and we will kill anyone who tries to steal our technology."

"Is anyone else going to be in this?" Celestia asked everyone else in the room.

"We are a peaceful, meditative race. So we will not lift a single mace." the zebra said, so the zebras won't be participating in this. That's good.

"My people may be warriors but we fight for a cause and their is no cause in getting more things from the death of our young. Count me out."

"The dragons are a noble and wise race and we know when to not get into a fight, we will not fight." the dragon said, good as well. I doubt that I could come up with anything to combat dragons.

"We ponies will not fight, but we will have to resolve the problem with the fact that you tried to assassinate someone today." Celestia said.

"True, and we will have a talk with King Iron Beak about this. I doubt he would want to fight seeing how he is long friends with my sister." Luna added.

"I hope you can tell you're king as to why you did what you did today. Guards!" Celestia yelled, and not a second later four guards came in from the doors behind us. "Escort Ambassador Steel Claw and his guards off the castle grounds. Make sure they leave and return back to their kingdom."

"Yes mam." they all said, and we watched as Steel was escorted out of the room before the doors shut behind him and the guards. As the door shut I went up to the table and leaned on it, stretching my right arm and started to poke the female griffin's back paws.

"I am so sorry that you all had to see that." Celestia apologized.

"It is fine princess, but I must commend your human on finding that assassin." Scorch said.

"Speaking of the assassin, what shall we do with said assassin?" Iron asked.

"We shall take her to the infirmary where she will be healed, after that she will be interrogated for what she knows." Luna said as I felt her magic on my hand, pulling it back. 'Kill joy.' i thought to myself.

"In the mean time, you all are welcome to stay here until you can get back to your kingdoms. I hope you will tell you're rulers as to what as transpired here."

"We will." Striped said, getting nods of agreement form the other ambassadors. After that everyone got up and left, and I watched as Celestia grabbed the griffiness off the table before leaving. I had tried to grab my sword but I decided it would be a bad idea as the griffin could bleed out form me doing that.

After Celestia left I had went and spent the rest of the afternoon with Luna before Celestia came back. She was also accompanied by Nightmare Moon, or as I had learned she liked to be called, Moon. We spent the rest of the after noon together, and I had the joy of being next to Luna's best human guard. I guess he was better than any of the other humans, but to me he seemed to be dumber than a sack of potatoes. After the day was over I went and escorted Celestia back to her chambers, though she had a few wine glasses before leaving the dinning hall. She slurred some of her words and she had a faint blush across her muzzle. When I finally got her to her room I saw two night guards outside keeping watch, and I was about to send Celestia into the room when she stopped me and looked at me.

"Will you come in?" she asked. I tilted my head and gently pushed her into the room, but before I could shut the door I felt something on my arm, and when I looked I saw it was her magic. 'Fuck all kinds of duck.' I thought as I was pulled into her room, and the door shutting behind me.

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry for kinda ignoring this story, but Im back in to it. I have been preoccupied with helping Wolf and writing two stories. If you didn't know I have started to rewrite Doin it Grand, it has a whole different direction than the last version of the story.

If you enjoy this then plz give that a look. I also hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. I also decided to send the main lead into the world of the ponies for some time, and mind you that he will go back to his genie and cousin, but for now I want him to be a defenseless human. Well defenseless against magic. And If you guys can do me a favor, since I don't have an editor can you tell my anything that I may have missed when I went over the story? That would really help me out.

Anyways plz leave a like and comment telling me what you thought and I'll see you in the next one, peace!