• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 548 Views, 7 Comments

Equestria's Cahill Files - RowanSkie



Every famous pony is related to each other. Including the Main Six. [Crossover with 39 Clues]

  • ...
 7
 548

II - Shock

Fluttershy was shocked to learn that there were other Element bearers like there was the Cahill branches. In fact, clues were enough to tell her that A.K. Yearling, more secretly known as Daring Do, was an Element bearer herself. Fluttershy was more shocked that in all of the Elements she could be, she was the Element of Laughter. She guessed that being an optimistic Madrigal treasure hunter gave her the position of being the Ele—

Fluttershy paused and thought. Did her mother posed as an Tomas member and because of this she became who she was, an adventurer with a knack of treasures? She could only giggle as she continued reading. It was page 43 until she immediately spotted a magenta eye peeking at her room, staring at her book. Fluttershy groaned in response.

“Great, just great,” she muttered as the eye went away in the direction of the door. “Hide, hide hide hide hide…”

It would only be a matter of time before her Daring Do-loving friends find out about her private collection of books and read the truth about the clue hunt in which Rarity was involved. If they did learn about this, the Elements of Harmony would've shattered like what has happened to her mother's group, according the last book she created in the series Fluttershy was reading of course. If Twilight Sparkle got ahold of the magic her mother used…

Fluttershy paused and hid the book as soon as she heard knocking on her door. She looked outside through a hidden tunnel to find Rainbow Dash and went back to open the door. A soft clanging greeted Rainbow Dash a nice, warm, hello.

“Was that a Daring Do book I saw?” Rainbow asked.

“Oh, yes,” Fluttershy answered, smiling.

“I didn’t knew you liked Daring Do as well,” Rainbow commented. "You have all of them?"

“Um… Yes," Fluttershy replied. "I do have all of them, in mint collector's condition in fact.”

“Really?” Rainbow's face lit up. “Can I see them?”

“Well,” Fluttershy looked away. “I promised my mom not to show all of it to everypony…” Whoops.

Rainbow Dash frowned before she caught something Fluttershy had said which made her think. According to a small picnic she had with Twilight where they traded Daring Do books and secrets, one of them being a fact that anypony who had a mint collector's edition of any book is a relative of Daring Do herself. So…

“A.K. Yearling is your mom, right?” Rainbow asked, grinning rather largely.

Fluttershy let out a small squeak before pulling out a wired communicator from her mane and placed it on Rainbow Dash's ear. Rainbow Dash heard nothing until she heard a very familiar voice. A very long time in fact since she last heard this voice it was the day she got her cutie mark.

“Well, look who's on the line,” a muscular voice spoke from the communicator. “How's my rainbow doing? Shocked?”

Rainbow Dash spotted Fluttershy wearing the same communicator and replied, “yes, but how?”

“It's all under the privileges,” Fluttershy replied, “adjacent to the classified technology we should've accessed ever since Twilight became royalty.”

“Speak english,” Rainbow requested.

The male voice, Rainbow's dad, chuckled. “It means you girls have beta access to new tech, such as cars and these nifty comms. Not to mention that two of you six are already in possession of the greatest tech ever…”

“Who?” Rainbow Dash begged. “Who has it?”

“Fluttershy, would you do the honors?” he asked to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy nodded and pulled out a small test tube with a colored liquid in which Rainbow took. The cyan pegasus looked at her pegasus friend and asked, “what's this?”

“Tomas serum, one of the four serums sir Cahill created,” Fluttershy replied. “Your branch's heritage.”

Rainbow Dash looked at Fluttershy with an raised eyebrow. Her branch? Did Fluttershy meant— she did. Which meant she knew about the Cahills.

And if she knew about the Cahills, Rainbow Dash thought, then she must've been a Cahill.

As Rainbow Dash thinked deeper, something wasn't adding up. She was sure of it. She asked about this.

"If you're you're one of my friends in possession of these techies," Rainbow began. "Then who's the other one?"

“A Janus,” her dad hinted.

“Most dramatic,” Fluttershy added.

“And creates one-of-a-kind clothes,” they both chimed.

Rainbow Dash lowered her eyebrow and her eyes widened in realization. “Rarity!?”

“Did somepony call my name?”

Fluttershy had to groan as she hid her “techie stuff” Rainbow named on them. She'd have to have a talk afterwards about item regulations and keeping these as a secret, as well as explaining why she frequently hides in her mane since she witnessed pulling the two communicators, which are telephones in reality, from her mane.


Rainbow Factory, Cloudsdale Annex

Madrigal Stronghold


Blitz Splatter chuckled as his daughter and her friend sounded like they got into trouble. They always did since the day Twilight Sparkle came. That lavender princess. He wished that he'd met her personally while planning to embarrass her daughter. If he only he could visit Ponyville. He'd break a promise if he did…

…no, he shouldn't have thought about it. He knew what will happen. Death to his best friend. It was all due to a sacrifice.


Fluttershy’s Cottage and Animal Adoption Center, Ponyville

Neutral(?)


After Rarity left, Fluttershy faced Rainbow Dash who was still shocked on the revelation that Rarity had techies as well.

“Now, how many branches do you think the Cahill family has?” Fluttershy took a piece of paper and wrote.

“Four,” she replied.

“Higher,” Fluttershy hinted. “You probably haven’t been warned by other ponies of Beware the Madrigals, do you?”

“Uh…” Rainbow Dash nodded. “I was warned once, I don’t exactly remember when, but it involved something like thirty-nine things…”

Fluttershy stopped and stared at her eyes, a hidden side sneaking out as she did so. Her voice also changed, shedding any of its kindness. “What, did you just said?”

Author's Note:

Was supposed to have changelings and an OC showing up.