• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 899 Views, 0 Comments

Apple Hearts and Hooves Day and Twilight's Secret Lover - Cyberponychronics



Applejack finds someone special for Hearts and Hooves Day and one of Jay's Brothers arrive, while Jay tries to uncover Twilight's secret.

  • ...
13
 0
 899

Ep: 5 Apple Hearts And Hooves Day

Applejack wakes up with a sigh.
''It's Hearts and Hooves day again. Another year of watchin' Big Mac and Cheerilee kissing in the orchard, and dreamin' of my own prince.''
Apple Bloom knocks on her door, and says: ''Why won't you try one of Jay's friends.''
''But why not Jay?''
''Because he's already taken. Plus he does the music, together with Vinyl Scratch. So it's a no to that.''
Applejack sighs.

Applejack walks towards the lake where Jay and his friends were found, but then gets scared by a sound.
The sound is followed by Jay's voice: ''Sorry people, sound check!''
Applejack sighs. ''When is my prince gonna fall out of the sky. Just like Derpy, my prince should fall from the sky.''
Her wish is granted as the sky above the lake starts swirling and a blue pony falls out of it.

When he wakes up, the blue pony stares in Applejack's eyes and backs off. ''Whoa, back off horseface. I'm a god!''
Applejack smiles. ''You must be Jay's brother.''
''Jay?''
House music comes from Townsquare.
The blue pony says: ''That sounds like the music my bro would play on his legendary parties.'' He smiles.
''Just my brother alright.''

As they reach Townsquare, they see two white ponies pumping their hooves up the air up to the beat.
Looking at his mane, the blue pony recognizes his brother. ''That's my brother already.''
In the break, the blue pony walks up to Jay.
Jay, at that moment, is drinking some water.
When he sees the blue pony coming towards him, he recognize the eyes of his brother. ''Gira?''
Applejack tilts her head and says: ''Gira? Don't you mean Gary?''
Gary says: ''You are called Jay here, right? That means we can use our Longfield names instead.''
Jay laughs: ''Why not? Raiki would be Rick then.''

Applejack and Gary sit on the beach together as they watch the sunset together.
Applejack leans on Gary's shoulder when she says: ''This is romantic.''
''Well it would be if Jay and his lover would be here.''
Applejack looks at Gary and frowns.
''Just kidding.''
As the sun disappears under the horizon, Applejack falls asleep on Gary's shoulder.

''Gar? Yo Gar, you sleeping well?''
Gary opens his eyes and sees he lays on a couch and Jay is staring at him.
''Where's Applejack?''
Jay points at the chair next to the couch.
There she lays, on the chair.
''How did you...?''
''I was always the strongest, remember?''
Gary does remember that from Earth.
''We did way crazy stuff back then. Then again, we were teens.''
''We still are. Wanna cup of tea?''
Gary nods.

While sitting in front of his younger brother, Jay sips on his tea.
''So, how's life back on Earth?''
''Neo-JCP, you know the drill.''
''Indy told me so.''
''Indy is here as well?''
''He goes by the name of Lord Skulyo The Blazing now. He leads a group of heroes. Life here is great too. I got a girlfriend who is pregnant. She's that grey mare you saw me with.''
''Jaylee is gonna be broken when she finds out.''
''That was Hunger Games Survival priority. You know how hard it was. You dragged me in that stuff in the first place.''
They both laugh.
Then they hear a moan.
''Looks like AJ is waking up.''

Applejack yawns and opens her eyes, to see Jay standing in front of her.
''I did not fall asleep on your shoulder, right?'' she asks, a little scared.
''Nope, my bro is next to me.''
Gary yawns as well.
''How did we end up in your house anyway?''
''Simple, Gary. When I was going home after some romantic music, I saw you two layin' against each other. So I brought you in my house, so you could sleep.''
Jay yawns.
''Could use some sleep myself. I worked a lot on Hearts and Hooves Festival.'' and Jay falls asleep on the floor.

Gary and Applejack are at the Apple farm when Rarity pays a visit.
Gary asks: ''Who is that mare? Is she friendly?''
Applejack laughs. ''That's Rarity, she's one of my friends. Hey Rarity, what'd you came for?''
The pale white mare says: ''I was going to see the new pony that came from the sky, but you're already busy with him.''
''You are jealous?''
''No I'm not!''
''Yeah, you are!''
The two mares argue about jealousy when they notice that Gary is gone.

''Hear this.''
Jay gives his brother red headphones and presses the spacebar on his PC.
''Ya hear the subwoof?''
Gary listens to the music.
''Reckon that a yes then.''
Then they hear knocking on the door.
As Jay answers it, he sees a angry Applejack and a crying Rarity on his door.
''Jay, could we have a talk?''
''Sure why not?''
As they sit down, Jay asks: ''So, what do you girls want from me?''
''We want your opinion on who deserves your brother.''
Jay laughs.
''Why me? He doesn't deserve anyone. That's not how love works. But you want my opinion? he's already with AJ, so sorry Rarity.''
Rarity sniffs. ''If he's already with Applejack, I'll accept that.''
''What's going on here?''
Gary stands on the stairs.
''You were gone Jay, so I was going to check you went. But you're busy handling girl problems.''
''We're actually done. Tomorrow's a new day.''

After the mares left, Jay says to Gary: ''Make AJ happy. She's one of my most valuable friends.''
Gary nods. ''I will bro.''
Jay waves him bye as his brother leaves for the Apple farm.
Jay sighs. ''Sometimes I wished that the world was simple.''
Then he sees an orange stallion with a blue mane and a Cutiemark of a blue Shield with a lightningbolt going through it, going towards the Castle of Friendship.
''Wonder where he's going.''
And Jay follows him...

Next Episode: Twilight's secret lover.

Author's Note:

As promised, here's today's OC:

Gary the Cyberpony:

Link to the house mix that I tought of when writing:

Yes Jay has been in the Hunger Games. This one's is actually on FanFiction already!(shameless self promotion)