• Published 25th May 2012
  • 3,920 Views, 25 Comments

My Little Ohana; Friendship with Aliens - Zoodude255



The various experiments from Lilo and Stitch arrive and cause havoc in Equestria. .

  • ...
7
 25
 3,920

Explanations and 375( Part 1)

The computer screen flickered to life. Twilight and Pinkie waited for the screen fuzz to subside, then watched as a video message was relayed.

“Hello? Is this thing on?” said a strange being. “Hi. I’m Lilo. I’ma little girl from Hawii. If you’re seeing this, hopefully you also saw the weird portal thing that just closed. Well, what just happened was that a bunch of illegal genetic experiments created by my uncle jumba came through to your world. You need to find them and find their one true place before…

“Before entire planet is going KA-PLOOEY” a huge round four eyed face suddenly thrust itself into the screen. “If you is not finding each experiment pod before it is activating, then can be causing chaos where ever they are landing. Could be causing Chaos over entire planet!” Jumba gently moved Lilo off the chair and sat down in front of the camera.

“Now, listen to Jumba. As far as I is knowing, is no way for you to send experiments back to little earthy planet. So, you, whoever you are being, is having to find all experiments and make sure they is turned to good. Be cafreul though” he said in an earnest voice, each experiment is having powers beyond what many beings is having. There are 629 of them, and each has a different power. This computer database should tell you each ones powers…and names given by little girl.” The video ended, leaving Pinkie and Twilight flabbergasted at the sudden responsibility they now had.

“629 weird monster things!” exclaimed Pinkie. “Wow! And we gotta keep em all in here?”

“No, Pinkie. We just need to find them, and put them to work…but yeah. That’s a lot of work…” Twilight sighed. “I don’t even know what they are! They are so many of them, and they could appear at anytime… At least we have this data base now. That should help anytime one of them appears.” She looked up into the sky.

“Well, we shouldn’t have to deal with anymore of them for a while at least.” The two of them turned around, Twilight taking the computer in her mouth and carrying it home to the libaray, while Pinkie hopped back to Sugarcube corner.

“Oh, hello Pinkie.” Said Mrs. Cake. “What was all that commotion outside?”

“Oh, you know. Just a buncha aliens coming through a portal from another dimension. We caught one and Applejack took it back to work on the farm.”

“That’s nice dear.” Said a distracted Mrs. Cake. “Could you go in the back and start frosting those cupcakes? We have an order to fill out, and Mr. Cake is home with the children.”

“Okie dokie, Mrs. Cake!” said Pinkie happily. She trotted into the back kitchen, and saw the rows of still unfrosted cupcakes. She opened the refrigerator door and drew out a boxful of cherries. She was singing to herself, and so she didn’t hear the “pop” as the portal reopened and deposited another experiment pod into the cherry container.

The experiment pod bore the number “375” and was green in color. Pinkie didn’t notice it until she started placing cherries on the now frosted cupcakes.

“Ew…rotten” she blanched. “down you go!” she said, tossing the “cherry” into the sink. She went outside to check for Gummy, and so didn’t see the flash of light as Phantasmo’s pod activated. The green, genie like experiment giggled before possessing the cupcake tray and throwing them around the room. Pinkie returned with her pet in her mouth, only to drop him as she began screaming.

Mrs. Cake hurried inside. “Pinkie, what’s-“she gasped as she saw the frosting covered room. “PINKIE!” she said angrily. “I know you like cupcakes, but this is out of hand!”

“But…it wasn’t me Mrs. Cake!” said Pinkie, “It was…HIM!” and she pointed directly at Phantasmo, who promptly disappeared into a cake. Mrs. Cake looked around, but saw nothing. Suddenly, the cake launhed itself at her, and Phantasmo flew out the window, still giggleing, as Pinkie helped Mrs. Cake remove the frosting.

“Oh my goodness! What was that?” she gasped.

“I told you! It was an alien!” said Pinkie as she grabbed gummy and galloped out the door, “ and I need to catch it!”

Comments ( 14 )

Wish this chapter could've been longer but I like where this is going :pinkiehappy:

I think I see where this is going: Giggle at the ghostie.:pinkiesmile:

661343
it was not going in that direction at all. i just needed a way to get Phantasmo activated.
But that's a great idea.

661128
like i said, this is only the first part. more shall be written later.

Wait.... did twilight say she wants to just put them to work?:rainbowhuh: Because that sounds like being a big meany pants:pinkiegasp:

662533
that's what she calls their "one true place".

Richter is currently bucking apples at Sweet apple acres; we'll see that later.

Hummm.... Interesting.:scootangel:

Wait! 629 experiments? 628 was Leroy when Hamsterville got Stitch's DNA and made him. Who is 629 again? I'm so confused!

661343 Naw, I think that would be used for Spooky.

Is Frenchfry in this?

Keep going! At least try to make them a bit longer, makes it more interesting.

Login or register to comment