• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 2,735 Views, 27 Comments

Sonata and Me - Sonatie



After moving to Canterlot High, You meet Sonata Dusk, and she may be the best thing That has ever happened to you.

  • ...
12
 27
 2,735

Meeting the best think in you're Life

You stood in front of you're New school's door, You were nervous, You were excited and nervous at the same time. This is it, you're finally here, at Canterlot High school, after moving from you're old school.

You walk into school, You look in You're journal, and it Say's that you're first class today is Computer lab, So you Went to the computer lab But You're ten minutes early, and you see other students sitting there, waiting for the teacher to come.
You sit down on the floor, and put down you're heavy bag, As you pull out you're phone, You start to text with you're friend, from you're old school.

He texts. "Hey, Dude. So, what are you you doing?"

You reply to him. "Waiting for my first Computer lab, I still have wait nine minutes for the damn teacher to come."

"That sucks, To wait that is."

"Yeah, I really don't know what to do."

"Oh, Sorry Tom, I have to go, Text you later!"

With that, you're little chat ends, you put you're phone back in you're bag, and sigh. You have no idea what to do, after nine minutes of Nothing, the teacher is finally here, she unlocks the door, and students barch into the classroom. You place you're bag on the side of you're shoulder, and walk in with fear, Today is the day you meet the students in you're class.

You sit down in the corner, which is the only place available. You put down you're bag, and try to turn on you're computer. While you Scratch you're Head, a girl next to you turns on the computer for you.

"There." She said, giving you a small smile.

"Oh, Haha, thanks." You blush. "I'm Kind of new here."

"Yeah, I figured that out." She chuckled. "Welcome to Canterlot High! There is a button behind the computer, you have to click it If you want to turn on you're computer."

"Gee, Thanks." You said, Still blushing.

She was about to say something, but the teacher started to talk, so she turned around to see the teacher. You also stare at the teacher, listening to what she was saying.


After Computer lab, You see the girl you were talking earlier, exiting the classroom, You quickly take you're bag and run to her. As you see her, you grab her, by her shoulder.

"Hey!" You shouted. "I never heard you're name."

"Oh, Hehe, How rude of me," She said. "My name's Sunset Shimmer."

"Nice to meet you Sunset Shimmer," You said. "I'm Tom."

"Nice to meet you too, Tom." Sunset Said. "We have to go to Math class now, It starts in ten minutes."

"Oh, Alright," You Said. "Thanks for telling, I'll be there soon."

Sunset smiles and waves to you, You had to go to the bathroom. After you walk out the bathroom, you Remember about math class, and started to walk forward, while looking in you're phone, You bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh!" You Said, helping the girl stand up. "I'm so Sorry, I didn't mean to!"

"Uh, It's alright." She shrugged. "Accident's happen."

"Yeah, They kind of do." You nervously chuckled.

"Well, Bye." She Said, and walked off.

As you think to youself, She was so Cute, Long blue ponytail, Pink eyes, Pink skirt and a lovely smile. You shaked you're head, and continued to walk to Math class. You finally entered Math class, five minutes before it starts, You see Sunset Shimmer talking to someone, Probably her friend.

You walk up to Sunset, and give her a smile, she smiles back at you, and continues talking to her friend. You Sit down behind her, and took out you're supplies. As you sat there waiting for class to start, You can't take you're mind of that girl, you bumped into to.