• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 2,480 Views, 17 Comments

An Orphan's Curiosity - Vertigo-01



One night at the Cutie Mark Crusader clubhouse, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo talk about parents.

  • ...
2
 17
 2,480

Cutie Mark Crusader Late-Night Confessions, Yay!

Apple Bloom squinted at the line of numbers scribbled in front of her. The amber evening light shone through a nearby window onto a sheet of arithmetic which, for better or worse, she was about to finish. Sticking her tongue out with the effort, she wrote a single number down at the end of a long equation. With a nod and a grin, the filly tucked away her papers into her saddlebag lying next to the desk, just as a wave of thunder rumbled from outside.

As she stood up to look out the window, somepony flung the door open with a crash. Startled, she spun around to see Scootaloo, drenched from head to hoof, standing in the doorway. She was about to comment on her appearance, until she noticed someone missing.

“Hey Scoots, where's Sweetie Belle? I thought she was riding with ya from Sugarcube Corner.”

“Yeah, well,” Scootaloo grumbled, propping her scooter on the inside wall, “turns out her parents got back early from their trip, so they wanted to spend some time with her before they take off again… next week.”

Apple Bloom blinked. “Gosh, those folks sure like to travel, huh?”

“Guess so.” Scootaloo unbuckled her soaked sleeping bag and tossed it off to a corner of the clubhouse before walking back onto the balcony. While she shook herself dry, Apple Bloom peered outside from the doorway. Sure enough, just visible beyond the orchard, she could make out the outline of a downpour slowly heading their way.

“Land's sakes,” Apple Bloom drawled, “was Rainbow Dash tryin' to win some sorta weather competition? That's the biggest wall of rain I ever seen!”

“Beats me.” Wringing out a portion of her tail, Scootaloo said, “Either way, it's headed here fast, so we better stay in.”

“Right.” Apple Bloom trotted back inside to a podium and pulled out a towel from one of the shelves, throwing it over her shoulders as she walked back.

Scootaloo stepped inside and closed the door, then grabbed the towel from Apple Bloom and sat down to dry her coat. “Looks like it's just the two of us tonight. You wanna call off the meeting, or…?”

“Nah, it's alright,” Apple Bloom said, wandering back over to the window. “We'll just fill in Sweetie Belle when we see her next week.”

“Yeah, that's if we come up with any good ideas on our own.” Tossing the now-damp towel next to her sleeping bag, Scootaloo plopped down beside the window and leaned back against the wall. “It's never the same without her, at least when it comes to making plans to get our cutie marks.”

“Mmm.” Watching the wall of rain inch its way toward them, Apple Bloom said, “She tends to keep us from doing crazy stunts like, y'know… zip-lining and stuff.” She glanced down at her friend with a cheeky grin.

Scootaloo merely frowned in return. “Hey, it was an idea – you can't blame me for trying.”

“I know, I know.” Apple Bloom giggled. “I'm just teasin' ya, Scoots.” Scootaloo struggled a moment to maintain her frown, but failed by breaking into a giggle of her own.

Apple Bloom continued to peer out the window until the storm eventually reached the clubhouse, pouring down on the wooden roof with incredible force. Once the storm settled in, the two began to brainstorm new ideas for getting their cutie marks. One would sit in the 'think-of-great-ideas' spot beneath the lantern, while the other would jot down notes at the desk. Every so often, they would swap places, trying to come up with ideas for the next week. While they did come up with a few things – most notably roof insulating – they realized they were getting nowhere fast.

Eventually, Scootaloo groaned and plunged her face into the stack of notes lying in front of her. “Uungh, we 'ant ou dis wi'out weedie hell!

Apple Bloom glanced over with an arched eyebrow from her spot beneath the dim lamp. “Say that again?”

Scootaloo shoved the notes aside and glared at her. “I said, we can't do this without Sweetie Belle. Especially not during this storm!” She grimaced at the deafening noise of the rain beating down on the roof. “This is like trying to think with rocks in your head!”

Sighing, Apple Bloom nodded. “Well, guess we'll just have to wait 'til next week.”

“Looks like it.” Leaning against the wall, Scootaloo grunted and crossed her forelegs behind her head. “Well, what do you want to do then?”

“Hmm…” Apple Bloom ran a hoof across her chin and looked around the clubhouse. Walking over behind the podium, she caught sight of an old, dusty box tucked away on the bottom-most shelf. Her lips curled into a smirk. “Well, it has been awhile since we played Marenopoly.”

Scootaloo's ears drooped. “Oh, you've got to be kidding me…”

__________

Several hours later, just as the storm was drawing to an end, a loud squeal echoed from inside the clubhouse.

Ugh, I never win at this game!” Scootaloo threw her rainbow-colored pegasus piece back into its box as Apple Bloom collected her many hotels with a triumphant grin.

“Aw, don't be too sore, Scoots! It's been awhile since you played anyway.”

“And what about you?” Trotting over to her sleeping bag with a frown, Scootaloo said, “That box was so dusty I could've sworn you hadn't touched it since you brought it up here.”

“Well…” Apple Bloom sheepishly grinned as she closed the box. “That might be true.”

Scootaloo rolled her eyes and huffed. “Whatever – I'm done, you win.”

Giggling at the sight of her frustrated friend, Apple Bloom slipped the box back inside the podium before walking over to the lamp. “You ready to turn in, Scoots?”

“Guess we better,” she said as she shook out her bedding, just in case the inside got wet from earlier. “Rainbow Dash is meeting me early tomorrow to work on some wing exercises, and I don't wanna be late.”

“Gotcha.” Apple Bloom blew out the lamp, then retrieved her own sleeping bag and unrolled it next to Scootaloo's. Slipping inside, she zipped up the side part way and rolled over to face her friend. “So, did Sweetie say why her folks came back early?”

“She didn't know anything 'til I did.” Spreading her blankets flat, Scootaloo said, “We were talking with Pinkie when they suddenly walked in – said Rarity told them where they could find us.”

“Huh. Oh well… I mean, I'm glad she gets to spend some time with her folks and all. Seems like they're always travelin' somewhere far off.”

“Yeah, it does.” Scootaloo tucked herself inside her soft bedding and flipped the opposite way, letting loose a yawn in the process. “Well, g'nite, AB.”

“Goodnight, Scoots.” After making a slight adjustment to her bow, Apple Bloom rolled over as well. She took a moment to gaze up at the window, where the moonlight had just begun to peek through a part in the clouds. With a yawn of her own, she closed her eyes and nuzzled into her pillow.

But only a few minutes passed before the filly began to stir. At first, she thought she was just uncomfortable, so she tried shifting around in her bag. When that didn't help, she rolled over to face away from the moonlight, figuring maybe it was too bright. Now, of course, it was too dark, so she rolled over once more. Still, the minutes passed, and Apple Bloom was no closer to falling asleep than before.

Although she was exhausted from a long day of school and chores on the farm, her mind still worked at full-speed. Once she realized this, she considered trying to focus her attention on one specific thing – a trick Applejack taught her a couple years back to help her sleep. Normally, she would imagine herself counting apples or something simple like that – which, admittedly, was the first suggestion her sister had ever given her.

But as she considered what to think on, one particular topic came to mind.

For a moment, Apple Bloom lay silent beneath the moonlight with her eyes closed, pondering the subject. The further she chased the various thoughts, the more she grew curious – and the more awake she became. Frustrated that this tactic was now backfiring, she decided talking might help wear her out, although she didn't want to bug Scootaloo. Plus, she wasn't sure what her friend would think about the subject anyway.

Nevertheless, she was curious, and she didn't see any other way of helping herself fall asleep.

After a moment, Apple Bloom rolled over again to face Scootaloo and grabbed onto the edge of her blanket. She cleared her throat hesitantly before whispering, “Scoots, you still awake?”

Scootaloo shifted beneath her blanket. “Mm… yeah.”

Apple Bloom bit her lip, unsure what to say next. Thinking quickly, she settled on a question. “So, uh… do your parents ever go off on trips like that?”

“Hm?” Scootaloo slowly blinked her eyes open and tilted her head back. “You mean like Sweetie's?”

“Yeah.”

“Not really. I mean, they went to visit my grandma once in the hospital for a night, but that's it.”

Apple Bloom nodded. “Y'know, come to think of it, you don't talk a lot about your folks, do ya?”

“Mm-mm. Not a whole lot to talk about, I guess.”

“Yeah?” Apple Bloom fidgeted with the edge of her blanket. “But… do you still like them?”

Scootaloo's ears flicked back. Rolling over to face the filly, she said, “Well, yeah, I guess so. What makes you ask?”

Apple Bloom shrugged. “I dunno. Guess I'm just not familiar with the whole 'parent' thing.”

Staring in the moonlight at the dark outline of her friend, Scootaloo shifted herself into an upright position, furrowing her brow. “You alright, AB?”

“Oh yeah,” Apple Bloom answered quickly, waving the question off with a hoof. “I'm not asking 'cause of anything bad. It's just… I've never known what it's like to have parents of my own.”

Scootaloo rubbed her chin. “I guess your brother and sister take care of you most, huh?”

“Them and Granny, yeah.” With a grunt, Apple Bloom shuffled to lean upright as well. “Honestly, I don't remember my folks at all. They were gone by the time I was able to remember anything.”

“Mmm…” Scootaloo frowned as her ears drooped. Letting her eyes drift to the moon that shone behind her friend, she whispered, “I'm really sorry, Apple Bloom.”

“Mm-mm,” the filly murmured, shaking her head. “Don't be. Like I said, I never really knew 'em, I've just heard stories about 'em.”

“Yeah, but… doesn't it make you sad?” Scootaloo looked back to her friend. “I know you're real close to your family and all, so that just… y'know…” She ran a hoof through the back of her mane with a shrug.

“Well, I guess so.” Resting her chin on her hooves, Apple Bloom said, “I mean, I wish I knew what it was like to have them around.”

Scootaloo nodded as she stretched herself back across her blanket. “Yeah, I think I remember what that feels like…”

Apple Bloom tilted her head. “You do?”

“Mhmm.” Glancing around the clubhouse as if there could be somepony else listening in, she whispered, “I've never told you guys this before, mostly 'cause I don't ever think about it. But… when I was real little, I also lost my parents.”

Suddenly, Apple Bloom reared up in her sleeping bag, sending the zipper flying loudly down the side. “Wait, what? But I thought you have parents!”

Scootaloo nodded and sighed. “Yeah, adoptive parents. Not the same thing.”

“Oh.” Apple Bloom slowly sat down, causing the rest of her blanket to fall from her back. Ears folded back, she said, “So, wh-what happened? — I mean, to your first parents.”

“I dunno,” Scootaloo said with a small shrug. “I was adopted when I was still little, so I don't remember a whole lot.”

“Huh.” Apple Bloom hung her head in thought. “Well, have you ever asked them about it?”

“A couple times, but it's always been a different story. Besides, the ones I have now are fine.”

That snapped the filly's attention back. “Wait. So you don't care what happened?”

Scootaloo shook her head. “I don't ever think about it, so it's not that big a deal to me.”

“But Scoots, c'mon,” Apple Bloom said, lifting her hooves in protest. “Aren't you at least curious to know what happened?”

“I mean… it's…” Slumping back into her sleeping bag, Scootaloo looked away to a corner of the clubhouse. “Like I said, it's not a big deal anymore. I really don't care what happened.”

“B-but…” Apple Bloom wanted to argue the point further, but she could tell she was on the verge of upsetting her friend. Resigning herself to defeat, she sighed and curled into her sleeping bag, pulling the covers back over her.

The two lay there together in silence for a minute, facing away from each other without so much as making a sound. Eventually, Scootaloo turned back toward her and muttered, “Sorry if, y'know, that was mean or anything.”

Apple Bloom rolled over as well, giving her a tiny smile. “No, it wasn't. I guess I'm just used to knowin' what happened to my folks, so when you said that… it kinda surprised me.”

“Mmm.” A few more seconds passed before Scootaloo mumbled, “I know they didn't die at least.”

Apple Bloom's ears flicked forward. “Really?”

“Yeah,” Scootaloo said with a slow nod. “All I know is they left.”

“Like, left as in…?”

“They left me alone.” Rolling onto her back to stare at the ceiling, Scootaloo said, “I remember being left home a lot when I was real young – mostly because I remember being hungry all the time. I used to wonder where they'd go, why they always left me behind… why they didn't want me with them.” Breathing a shaky sigh, she wiped a foreleg across her eyes before continuing. “There was somepony from 'foal services' or something who came to the house a lot, and one day when I was home alone, they took me away.”

Apple Bloom lifted her head a little. “You mean they took you away from your folks?”

Scootaloo shrugged. “Like I said, I was real young, so I don't know what exactly happened or why. That's just what I remember.”

“Gee, Scoots, that's…” Apple Bloom wrung the end of her covers with her hooves. “That's just awful.

“Not really,” Scootaloo calmly said. “At least I didn't have to wonder when I would eat again.”

Apple Bloom tilted her head. “Yeah? So, what happened next?”

Squinting in thought, Scootaloo said, “Well… a few months later, I had new parents.”

“How'd that happen?”

Scootaloo fiddled with her hooves under the blanket as she thought back to the memories. “I remember living somewhere with a lot of other foals who lost their parents. Older ponies would come and talk with some of them, then they'd disappear together. The same thing happened to me; my parents now came and talked with me one day, then decided to adopt me.”

“Huh. You remember what you talked about?”

“A little.” Scootaloo let a small smile break through. “What kind of toys I liked and what I wanted to be when I grew up.”

Apple Bloom cocked an eyebrow. “Just how young were you?”

“Pretty young,” Scootaloo said as she looked over. “Why?”

Apple Bloom smirked at the filly. “Sooo… were you into pretty pony princess dolls like all the other fillies?”

Without hesitation, Scootaloo grabbed her pillow and chucked it hard at her friend, causing Apple Bloom to roll across the floor in a fit of laughter. The two then burst out of their sleeping bags, laughing and squealing, as a short pillow fight ensued.

Once the skirmish was over some minutes later, the two flung themselves onto their backs in their sleeping bags, trying to catch their breath. After another round of giggles, Apple Bloom glanced over at Scootaloo. “So, what's it like, then?”

Scootaloo angled her head toward her, still fighting to keep from laughing. “Wh-what's what like?”

“Ya know, to have parents!”

“Oh! Uh…” Scootaloo scrunched her muzzle. “Well, I never really thought about it.”

“Yeah, um…” Apple Bloom buried herself a little beneath her covers. “Sorry if it's a silly question.”

“No, it's fine. Just gimme a sec.” Stretching her forelegs behind her head, Scootaloo took a moment to mull the question over. “…Well, when I think of parents, I think of rules and chores.”

“You mean, like, cleaning and stuff?”

“Yeah,” she said with a nod, “stuff like that. They always make sure I take out the trash and clean my room before I hang with you guys. If I forget, they always fuss about it when I get back.” She paused for a second. “Then there's the rules, like 'no riding your scooter in the yard' and 'no staying up past ten at night.'“

Apple Bloom giggled. “Guess that last one doesn't count when you're out here with us, huh?”

“Heh, guess not.” Rolling onto her side to face her friend, she tucked a hoof under her head and said, “Then there's the part where they like to get you presents.”

“Really? For what?”

“Holidays, birthdays…” She smirked as she added, “Sometimes when I get a good grade on homework.”

Hey!” Apple Bloom beamed. “That's the same thing Applejack does with me!”

“Really?”

“Mhmm! She got me this really neat set of bows one time when I brought home an 'A' on a math test.”

Scootaloo raised an eyebrow as she eyed the pink bow on her friend's mane. “Uh, don't you wear that same bow every day?”

“'Course not, silly,” Apple Bloom said with a serious drawl. “I have a whole closet full of 'em!”

“Oh. Huh. That actually makes sense.”

Apple Bloom gave a big nod. “Anything else?”

“Hmm…” Tapping a hoof against her pillow, Scootaloo grimaced at a certain thought. “Well, I guess another thing parents do is… y'know…” She glanced away as she mumbled, “Love you and stuff.”

“Like hugs and kisses?”

Scootaloo fidgeted with her blanket as she continued to look away. “Well yeah, there's that gross stuff, but… like, when I was younger, my dad used to read me bedtime stories. Those were always fun.”

Apple Bloom nodded and smiled. “Uh-huh, Applejack used to do that, too.” Chuckling softly, she added, “She still tries to do that sometimes even now.”

Eugh,” Scootaloo groaned as she made a face. “I think if my dad ever tried doing that, I'd probably puke.”

“Y'know… I could see that.” Apple Bloom smirked at the filly, which was promptly followed by another round of giggling from the two.

Afterward, Scootaloo said, “So, yeah. That's kinda what I think when I think about parents.”

“Mmm,” Apple Bloom hummed in reply. Stretching herself out in the sleeping bag, she briefly noticed the heaviness settling in her eyes. Blinking through the weight, she said, “Do you remember what your first parents were like?”

Scootaloo pursed her lips as she considered the question. “Kind of? Like, I remember my mom was a pegasus, and my dad was an earth pony. But even that's kinda fuzzy. I only know that 'cause I remember them telling me the different kinds of ponies out there.”

“And you don't remember nothing else about 'em?”

Clearing her throat, Scootaloo briefly glanced away, mumbling, “Nothing that great, no.”

“Oh.” Apple Bloom wasn't about to prod any further; she already felt guilty enough for having asked so many questions. Nevertheless, she said, “Well, I was just curious is all. Sorry again if bringing this up was weird or anything.”

“Nah, it's okay.” Smiling a little, Scootaloo said, “Too bad Sweetie isn't here. She's the only one who's still got her first parents.”

“Yeah, I s'pose,” Apple Bloom said with a shrug. “Although, I wonder what she'd have to say, what with them being gone all the time.”

“Who knows. Besides, Rarity's almost more like her mom, in a way.”

Apple Bloom nodded. “Yeah, I guess so. Least she's always getting on to her about something, seems like.”

Scootaloo chuckled. “Yeah. But doesn't Applejack do that with you, too?”

“Sometimes. I know she ain't keen on me leaving my room a mess all the time.” Smirking, she said, “Granny'll fuss at me too if I make a mess in the kitchen. And Big Mac hates it when I move things around in the barn.”

Scootaloo nodded. “Sounds like how my parents are whenever I forget one of my chores.”

“Yeah…” Apple Bloom furrowed her brow. “It kinda does, huh?”

“Mhmm.” Pulling her covers up to her chin, Scootaloo yawned once more and turned the other direction. “Well, I'm glad you have Applejack at least.” Smiling at the thought of a certain cerulean pegasus, she added, “It's pretty nice having a big sis around.”

“Yeah.” Apple Bloom smiled a little at the thought. “It really is.”

And with that, the two bade each other goodnight one last time, before drifting off to sleep.

Comments ( 17 )

I really like this story. It wasn't groundbreaking or revolutionary or anything, but I enjoy a good slice of life. I think you succeeded with making a realistic conversation between these two characters. This story could have easily nosedive into poorly written melodrama, so I'm glad you didn't went the sad story route. I'm definitely not against sad stories or being attacked by the feels,but I'm just glad you didn't force a sad tone. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo felt like the were in character and their dialogue felt natural and I appreciate that you left the details about Bloom's and Scoot's parents open to the reader's imagination while still leaving some hints to go by. This story felt like it could be adapted into episode or at least an animated short :) As for technical errors, I don't have the sharpest eye, but I didn't spot any errors that took me out of the story. Overall, this story was a great, short read. It's self-contained, but I imagine you can use this story as a foundation to branch out into many different directions if you wanted to. But, that's up to you. Regardless, I'll definitely check out some of your other stories sometime.

6255714

Thanks for the feedback, I truly appreciate it. :twilightsmile: This story may act as a 'proving grounds' one-shot for something else later. That was one of the reasons I wanted to write this shotgun-style – short, to the point, trying to stay in character – so I could get a feel for the concept. I feel like I may have delved too far in Scoots' background (I wanted to keep her as open-ended as AB), but I'm glad to hear one reader say it still felt flexible.

Realistic and stayed true to the tags. The flow was right and nothing was convoluted.

Absolutely divine.
The characters are very much in character, and the conversation between the fillies is deep, sincere, and touching. And the setting for Scootaloo is absolutely perfect. It gives a lot of insight and comparison between both sets of her parents.

I absolutely enjoyed it.
~Twi

Great. Simply amazing :twilightsmile:

There's very little feels here

Are you KIDDING?! The whole thing was one big TON of feels.

See, this is what I shoot for when I consider my goals as a writer. In less than 4K words, you've crafted a rich story of pathos and compassion. Faved and followed!

This really drudged up some of those foster days. Sadly you didn't have to have bad parents to be taken away. Sometimes the state just figures they can do more for you on paper then what you get staying with a single parent.

It was pretty sad hearing some of the stories and just watching other kids around me apparently waiting for their parents to show, a couple times I saw one of the adults inform the waiting child that their parents meeting time had been missed and take them away, often crying or pleading them to wait longer.

The workers, for the most part, seemed nice. But many were either too jaded or didn't think much of the children's mental state, not realizing how some take the word of an adult to heart so seriously and how easily trust between child and adult can be broken with enough white lies.They'd often make, and nearly always, break lots of promises in hopes to either distract them from things they don't really have an answer to or can't figure another way to reassure the child they'll be safe aside from promises of free toys or art supplies (which I was big into then.

Scootaloo is lucky, having found a family in one shot. Even if she had to stay at an orphanage. Being moved to one temp house to the next, often being treated as disposable or an asset and nothing more until you're placed into a more loving (or close enough) home.

I always figured Scoots just grew up tomboyish because she grew up with a single parent, mainly her dad. Possibly feeling like she should help around the house despite being told to go out and play, even when she could clearly see her dad struggling with stress and bills. Trying to make best he can for his daughter's future while making sure she gets to enjoy the here and now wthout letting his troubles affect his little girl. But that's a series I've not bothered to touch on since to me she makes her own future, she's just been lucky to have ponies who love her enough to let her be herself. Much to the dismay of townsponies when she and the other CMC get together. :P

But yeah, this story played out really well. Shame Sweetie wasn't around, though I doubt they'd a been this candid if she were. Glad you went this route, it felt more real. Especially the pillow fight, gotta love spontaneous pillow fighting to break an awkward silence. xD

6263389

In my training for marriage and family counseling, I've only seen a handful of adoptive parents come in to try to work out issues at home. Almost always though, any issues that don't pertain to the practice of the parents themselves have some relation to what the child either experienced, or perceived, from being pushed through foster care for a time. It's always comforting to see when adoptive parents really are trying, since I hear nightmare stories of foster care all too often. But it's equally sad to see when damage of one form or another has already been done – namely in the area of trust, as you mentioned.

My exposure to this was limited as a child. The conversation I mentioned in the author's notes would've resembled me as Sweetie Belle and my friend as a Scootaloo. I was one of few (out of my group of friends) who not only had their biological parents, but had never been through a separation before, so no experience with single parenthood either. But given just the way I was at the time – curious, and had an eye for how people interact with each other – I asked questions, got to know how things worked best I could at a young age.

Thank you for sharing this, by the way! It really means a lot to see someone be able to connect with this story. I also love your perception of Scootaloo's background – that's what I meant by thinking I could've had a better headcanon. And here it is. :twilightblush:

You know, I don't think I've read very many fics where Apple Bloom and Scootaloo interact one-on-one. Very nice slice of life you had here. The emotions felt real and the characterization was great. My only critique would be that Applejack seems to be called AJ only by Dash and Big Mac in the show, but it could be your headcanon that Bloom calls her that as well, so no biggie. Have a fave! :ajsmug:

6306713

I actually meant to go through a couple episode transcripts before submitting to see if this was true or not, but totally forgot. Thanks for the heads up; edits made. :twilightsmile:

This isn't really a story so much as a dialogue and an establishment of fact in a single possible Equestrian setting.
It was well written, I think. An enjoyable read, and an interesting look into AB's and Scoot's thoughts and lives. It just didn't feel very substantial.

6405915

I believe that's a fair evaluation. One of the greatest difficulties I'm having post-editing this story has been trying to get around the general lack of a narrative. Of course, there is one – the subject plot and points are clear – but it is very much fleshing out headcanon through a single slice of life event.

Glad that you enjoyed it in any case. Definitely good to hear this input as well. :twilightsmile:

Rage Reviews stopped ranting about bad fics long enough to recommend this as A Good Fic, and I'm glad they did. It's very, VERY good slice of life.

Not sure that I've accepted the headcanon, but this matches very well with my own experiences of adoption. Mind, mine was much smoother - I've never had to deal with the foster system.

6945675

Thanks for the comment! And the fact that one of my stories would get highlighted as a GOOD fic over at Rage almost scares me. Thanks for the heads up, that was pretty cool to see. :twilightsmile:

Haven't read the story yet but wanted to say i LOVE the title of the chapter. :pinkiehappy:
Just finished it and loved it to pieces. Great story.

Login or register to comment