• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 310 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony: The Element of Space - Thunderwing250



A familar enemy returns, bent on reconquering Equestria. Only this time, he's going full-force leaving nothing standing in his way. Luckily, an unsuspecting ally may hold the key to this enemy's defeat.

  • ...
 2
 310

Epilogue

As the night sky shined over the calm, blue sea of western Equestria, a darkness grew below its haunting depths. Far below its surface, whales sang to one another miles and miles apart, school of fish swam calmly in an orderly fashion. Yet, deeper and deeper, the temperature and light soon began to dim in the great abyss, having no a pint of light shining down. Through those depths, strange fish with lantern antenna’s blinked through the abyss, as a sense of direction, until one shined at an unusual scaly creature. Blinking and blinking quietly, with only a few bubbles, the creature moved only an inch, making the fish much more curious.

Closer and closer the fish blinked, observing the scaly creature, until it finally stopped blinking. Within a second, the creature roared out, echoing throughout the ocean, reaching to almost the surface of the water. Something far below the surface had awoken from a long sleep and now its vengeance will soon turn the tide…

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment