• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 5,333 Views, 145 Comments

The Right that Returns - febnic16



When Twilight was taken from her original reality, she thought she would never return. Now she has. War is at Equestria's doorstep. Twilight will have to make a choice. When Twilight does, she’ll have a huge task ahead of her.

  • ...
15
 145
 5,333

A Change in the Status Quo |under rewrite|

Author's Note:

This chapter was made for Christmas and was out for it, but after looking it over I decided to redo it. So enjoy .

Oh head's up their might be some mistakes in this chapter. If you find one please tell me.

Qi is pronounced CHē

A thank you to my pre-readers and editors.

Any and all feedback is welcomed.

A Change in the Status Quo

Twilight’s movements were like that of river fluid and decisive. She dropped from her perch and landed right next to Luna. Twilight then took aim with her M-95 and fired two shots in quick succession. The bullets sliced through the air, the first one intercepted the bullet headed towards Fluttershy and the second round knocked Duo Heart’s revolver out of his and put it out of commission.

The thunderous crack emitted from M-95 silenced the room. The first and second spent shell hit the marble floor within seconds of each other, with a ping that echoed around the silenced room. Twilight kept her rifle trained on Duo Heart as the Royal Guards moved to apprehend him. When Twilight heard the guards reading Duo his rights, she lowered her rifle.

Twilight watched as Celestia helped Fluttershy stood up and moved in front of her. After a short exchange of words and a simple spell that was cast upon Fluttershy, Celestia turned around, and Fluttershy stood a step behind and to her right.

“Duo Heart. This maybe a little unorthodox, but you as are in the highest court in the land we shall proceed. Luna if you please.” There was no warmth in Celestia’s voice till she called over Luna.

Luna proceeded to walk a little more menacingly than what was needed. Twilight followed half a step behind and to Luna’s left side. She stopped right next to Celestia and looked down at Duo Heart. “Duo Heart you have been charged with the attempted murder of 46th Archangel Fluttershy Thermosphere. How do you plead?”

Duo heart stayed quiet as he thought “Not Guilty.” Duo heart called out.

“Very well, your trial date will be set at a later and your bail is set at 2,000,000 bits. Guards take him away.” Luna replied. Four Lunar guards lead Duo Heart to the dungeons.

While all eyes were on Duo Heart, Twilight took a step back and faded into the shadows and back to her perch in the rafters. She watched as Luna, Celestia and Fluttershy returned to their spots and waited for the next person to speak.

“Lieutenant Sentry you have the floor.” Quick Quill called out.

A young man stepped forward in military dress he shot off a salute before he spoke. “Ma’am I would like to know who that was?”

“Who LT Sentry?” Luna played coyly.

“The person who disarmed Duo Heart. Ma’am.” LT Sentry clarified

“Oh, that was the Fifth Valkyrie of Equestria.” Luna stated. Everyone was quite confused except of the ambassadors and guards from The Gryphon Empire who were visibly shaken.

“I have never heard of the Valkyrie before. Care to explain, Ma’am.” Lt. Sentry asked.
Luna looked over to Celestia who nodded her head. “If the Archangel is the right hand of Equestria, then the Valkyrie is the left hand. They are masters of their craft on and off the battlefield. They operate in any and all conditions to complete their task.”

“How does someone go about becoming become a Valkyrie.” LT Sentry inquired hastily.

“One does not simply try to become a Valkyrie but rather they are chosen by the stars. When chosen they are reforged into a new weapon, that is shaped for the ever changing battlefield. The hone their skill by loss and victory. Years spent of study of the way of QI.” Luna mystical tone was that of the one used in mystical tales.

“But they will not appear till the light fades” Luna made a small gesture to emphasize her point and no one saw the spell she had cast.
The room darkened “When the light fades, we shall light the way” Twilight’s soft voiced echoed from the shadows.

“And just who are you? Where are you” Flash Sentry panicked.

“We are everyone and we are no one.” Twilight’s voice called out from the crowd. “We are everywhere-” Twilight spoke into Flash’s left ear. He jerked to the left but found nothing. “- and nowhere.” She spoke in his right ear.

“For on the darkest of nights a Valkyrie shall rise.” Light shimmered next to Luna where Twilight’s figure appeared be, her features were unable to be seen do to the low light the moon cast. But everyone could see that she was dress in shadows

“The Winter Wind calls us to service. The moon and her stars are what we protect.” A freezing winter wind blew through the room and guided their attention to the night sky that had appeared.

“All enemies shall fear us the Agent of the Night. We fight to the very end.” The stars disappeared and the full moon came to emulated a battlefield with an army decimated and a shadow stood in the center of it all. “For all that are asleep: so that their dreams will be peaceful. For they shall never know my deeds.” Dreams of kids and young adults shown around the room and Luna chasing away nightmares away. The moon slowly made its way to Twilight “I am the Fifth Valkyrie of Equestria, Crepusculum.”

As the lights returned to normal, LT Sentry was lost for words as he looked at the girl she was dressed all in black. She had a weird set of armor that held magazines to an oddly shaped rifle the she held. The larger one she had out earlier was stowed away on her back. As he looked at this girl he found only one way to describe her, A Goddess of Death.

“I did not approve of this.” A voice called. The room turned to another man in military dress who stepped forward.

“Why do you not approve of me Private?” Twilight stared at him.

“I am General Fodder and you will treat me with the respect that I deserve.” He demanded.

Twilight leaned up against Luna’s throne. “Call yourself whatever you want Private Fodder.”

The General’s face contorted at Twilight statement. “How dare you speak to me that way! I am the highest ranking general in the Equestrian armed forces. Just for that I think I’ll have you court-.” He stopped when he felt cool metal near his throat.

No one had seen Twilight move. She was by Luna’s side half of a second ago, now she was face to face with the general. “Tell me General, what have you done to earn my respect General Fodder? I tell you nothing. I called you a Private because you acted like one. But I am willing to forgive and forget. Say you’re sorry and will put this behind us. Ok?”

The General apologized quietly and Twilight returned to Luna’s side at the same blinding speed like before. “What I meant is that the council did not approve of this Princess Luna.”

Celestia took it upon herself to help resolve the problem further “I hear your complaint General Fodder, but the council has no say in who Luna choses to be Valkyrie. Just like how they don’t have a say in who is chosen to be Archangel.”

Luna smiled at a devious thought. “But, since General Fodder is making a big deal about this. How about a little demonstration. General choose your best fighter and they will fight the Valkyrie in hand to hand combat.”

“What is the wager of this fight?” General Fodder asked with a smug grin.

“When the Valkyrie wins then you are demoted to private.” Luna decaled.

The General suppressed a laugh “When the Valkyrie Loses, she steps down from her position and Flash Sentry will take over.”

“But we cannot speak for them if they wish they can refuse this change and nothing will become of it.” Luna stated as she looked over at Twilight.

“I will not let you down Sovran.” Twilight replied.

“Very well. LT Flash Sentry, will you fight the Valkyrie Crepusculum?”

“Sir, Yes Sir.” Flash Sentry replied in agreement.

“Archangel Fluttershy will you be the referee this match?” Luna asked politely.

“It would be my honor to do so.” Fluttershy responded

Twilight set her both of her rifles, side arms and then undid her class VI Ballistic vest. When she placed it on the marble floor it made a solid clunk. Which drew the attention of the General.

Twilight walked toward LT sentry who had taken off his dress coat and was awaiting his challenger. “So Pretty Boy, how much of a handicap do you want.” Twilight taunted.

Flash Sentry was about to retort, but was interrupted by Fluttershy who went over the rules. “This will be one round, winner takes all. No weapons are allowed. You will stop when I call the match or one of you concedes. Is that understood?” They both nodded in agreement. “LT Sentry are you ready?”

“Yes Ma’am” he replied as he took up a stance.

“Valkyrie Crepusculum are you ready?” Fluttershy asked

“The Wind’s call has been heard. So lets us take up arms and do what must be done.” Twilight stated as she slipped into her form.

“Very well. 3. 2. 1. Begin.” Fluttershy started the match.

Twilight wasted no time and advanced forward and delivered a roundhouse kick to Flash’s face. To which she followed through with a punch to the side of his ribs. She then slammed her elbow into his back avoiding his wings and Flash fell to his knees. She thought that Flash had given up , but he got up with a smirk on his face.

As the fight drew onward Flash had no idea how he could stop the flow of attacks. Every time he tried to block a hit it landed somewhere else. “Come on get you head out of the clouds and find an opening.” He did. With one swift motion he kicked the Valkyrie in the gut. She staggered back. He threw a punch at the Valkyrie’s head but hit air instead.

Twilight side stepped the punch. She took the opportunity and unleashed several jabs to Flash’s side. Flash flared his wings and used them to get himself away from Twilight, so that he would not be subjected to more combo hits. He took a second to catch his breath. He then brought back his fist and lunged forward propelled by his wings. He was right on target to hit Twilight in the face.

The crowded gasped as contact was made and snapping of bone was heard. Twilight had brought her arm up and blocked the attack. They both stood stoic till Flash doubled over and let out a cry of pain as he held his hand.

Twilight brought her leg around and proceed to do an ax kick. But stopped mere centimeters away as an alarm went off. A young guard busted through the doors. “Your Highness the Elements of Harmony have been stolen!”

The room was astounded by the news. Twilight had made it back to her vest and slung it on and strapped her weapons in place. The room started to panic. “Captain Shining Armour active the Canterlot shield and lock down the city. Archangel Fluttershy, dispatch 3 Companies to Ponyville to protect the element bearers. General Fodder send a message to the Border Guard have them report anything out of the ordinary, also have them check all incoming and outgoing traffic. Sovran, Princess let us move to the war room to be in better contact with our forces. Sovran, it would be a good idea to have the Shadow Bolts go to standby status.”

Celestia stood. “Court is adjured for unspecified amount of time. Let’s move people.”

Fluttershy turned to her five majors. “Major Knightley, Breeze and Gust. You are to mobilize you Companies and set up an FOB outside of Ponyville. Major Breeze you will be in command till I arrive. Understood?”

“Yes Ma’am” Major Breeze saluted and made her way to the exit with Knightley and Gust in tow.

The Light from the windows took on a purple tint as the Canterlot shield was raised and alarm bells rung in the distance. General Fodder was giving instructions to a corporal and noticed so that he could leave the city. The other Princesses had made their way out of the throne room.

“Crepusculum, you have temporary control over the Shadow Blots. Also nicely done.” Luna spoke as she stood.

“I aim to please in every respect, Sovran.” Twilight smiled as they made their way to the war room.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: 11/24/1823 (7 months before Twilights arrival)
Operation: Hornet Strike
Area of operation: Badlands grid Alpha -9, Charlie-7

“Bolt 1 we found her.” Bolt 3 voice called over the radio.

“Please specify who you found the bolt 3.” Bolt 1 responded.

A few minutes passed of radio silence “Confirming the identity Captain of Hell Fighters team 6. Alpha Hotel 23-424. Condition red.”

Blot 1 grabbed the receiver of the mid-range transceiver that bolt 7 had on his back “This is bolt 1 of the Wonderbolts we are in need of Immediate Dustoff.”

“Bolt 1 this Hx1-24 Call sign Raider, we are standing to receive your precise coordinates.” A nearby EQAF airship called.

“Bolt 7 relay our countenance.” Bolt 1 ordered. As she made her way over to the team medic who worked on the VIP.

Bolt 1 could hardly contain her anger as she looked at the leader and only survivor of Hell Fighters team 6 nicknamed Honesty’s Charge. The leader’s once golden locks were stained completely crimson. Her body covered in cuts and gashes. Her once beautiful face was now bruised beyond belief. When bolt 3 and 4 found her they made the assumption that she was dead. The only reason they took any further interest in her was because she had an EQAF’s patch on her shirt. But as Bolt 3 read the dog tags she noticed her slow and shallow breaths. Which had lead them to this predicament.

“Wonderbolts we are 7 klicks out eta 5 minutes. Make your way to the roof for extract. Howcopy?”

“Loud and clear Raider.” Spitfire looked around at her team “Let's get our move on people we have no time to waste.” The WonderBolts fought tooth and nail as they made their way through the compound towards the roof top.

The hum of the airship's engines and gunfire could be heard by all as they approached the rooftop door. “Raider watch your fire we’re coming out now.”

“Noted we're standing by for dust off.” They boarded the airship and took off towards Equestria at full speed.

“Fleet Footer how bad is she?” Bolt 1 asked

“Honestly it is not good. Severe dehydration, multiple stab wounds, electrical burns, possible concussion. The list keeps growing.”

“Well she survive?”

Flea footer looked at Spitfire with sad eyes “the odds are 20/80 against her but, there is a chance she’ll pull through.”

Spitfire tore her eyes away from the hurt girl and made her way to com room. As she entered the room she ordered a line to be opened to Celestia or Luna. The radio operator tried but was denied.

Spitfire grabbed a headset “This is Caption Spitfire of the Wonderbolts with a priority 1 message.”

“Please confirm nature of the message.” An operator replied.

“Recovery of MIA operative level 6.” Spitfire stated.

“Stand by, transferring you now.”

“Captain Spitfire I hope you have a good excuse as to why you interrupted my meeting with the ambassador of The Griffin Empire.” Celestia asked impatiently.

“I do Ma’am. As of 11/30/1823 at 20:25 hours Alpha Hotel 23-424 is no longer MIA. Instead she is in our hands.” Spitfire informed Celestia.

“Where did you find her?” Celestia inquired with a lighter tone.

“We found her in the terrorist compound. We were assaulting in the Badlands.”

“What is Applejack’s current condition?”

“It bad Ma’am. The odds are stacked against her. We are in root to Canterlot at full speed as we speak.”

“Very well, I will have a medical team at the docks when you arrive.”

...

Spitfire let out a sigh, it had been one month since they had found Applejack and got her home. Even with the best care available, Applejack was still in a coma due to the injuries that she had sustained and any mental trauma was yet to be determined. Spitfire spent every waking hour by her lover's side as she hoped and prayed. When she started to lose hope fate yelled its reward.

It was Hearth's Warming Eve, and Spitfire found herself in Applejack’s hospital room again. She looked at her. “Jackie, I’m sorry for not finding you faster. I tried and tried to find out what happened but in the end it kept leading to a dead end. But I never wanted to believe that you were dead. So please come back, if not for me but for your family and friends.” She then picked up a guitar that she had brought, and she started to play a melody. Although it had a sad tone to it. The other’s walked into the room and waited for their que.

Applejack opened her eyes slightly but couldn’t see all that well. But her hearing was just fine. She heard a voice that was one she longed to hear once again. Then she heard first strings of a song she knew by heart. Her vision started to clear up a bit and she found the one she longed for.
Spitfire took a breath and started to sing “When family cannot be here, having journeyed far and wide. We sing a song to honor them to remember days gone by." Applejack then heard Applebloom join in "So take your cup and raise it high just as surely I’ll do mine and laugh as we tell stories told as we smile at days gone by. As we smile at days gone by.” Granny Smith joined in “For family not hear my dears, having journeyed far and wide. For loyalty and kindness both we smile at days gone by.”

Applejack's sight cleared up even more and she found she was surrounded by friends, family and loved ones. She took a slow deep breath and picked up with the song with Spitfire “Our paths will cross again one day in time to reunite, for family is always near even when seas are wide.”

Everyone looked to see that Applejack had awoken and had a smile plastered on her face. The music tone turned happier as Applejack, Spitfire and Applebloom sang. “So take your cup and raise it high just as surely I’ll do mine and make toast for family and the tales of days gone by. As we smile at days gone by.”
Spitfire gestured with her hand and everyone joined in. “For family not hear my dears, having journeyed far and wide. For loyalty and kindness both. Take joy at days gone by. For loyalty and kindness both we smile at days gone by.”

The room fell silent “Now before anybody says anything I have something to do. Rainbow do you still have it?” Rainbow perused a small black box and gave it to her. She then turned to spitfire “Fi I heard what you said earlier and you have nothing to be sorry for. Instead you can have all the joy in the world with the right answer. Spitfire will you marry me?” she opened the box in sat a ring that be passed down generation after generation of Apple family.

“Jackie of course I will marry you.” She let Applejack put the ring on and passionately kissed her. As they kissed, bells chimed for it was no longer Hearth's Warming Eve. It was Hearth's Warming Day.

“Come on ya’ll we have another song to sing.” Applejack declared. Everyone joined in as they sung The Hearth Carol. As they sang Spitfire looked into Applejack's eyes and they both silently agreed “Best present ever.”

……

“Come ‘on Fi it's time to wake up.” Applejack nudged her wife awake.

“Just 5 more minutes.” Spitfire replied.

“Where pulling into Ponyville station. It's time to get up.” Applejack stated as she got their luggage out of the overhead compartment. Spitfire stood up to stretch but the train came to an abrupt stop. Which caused Spitfire to lose her balance and fall forward, but was caught by Applejack.

“You’re supposed to the agile one.” Applejack smirked while she held her love.

“Well it is your job to keep me on the ground.” Spitfire said as she got out of the hold and grabbed her luggage. “Come on we have work to do on the farm.”
Spitfire left the train.

Applejack shook her head and made her way off the train.

___________________________________________________________

“Ma’am here are the dossiers that matched your parameters.” Sargent Luminas placed the files on Twilight’s desk.

“Thank you Sargent Luminas. Do you know where the Sovran is?” Twilight inquired.

“I believe that she is still in the war room. Is there anything else you need Ma’am?”

“No. You're dismissed Sargent Luminas.” Twilight stated. Stg Luminas saluted Twilight and left her office. Twilight skimmed over the filenames and placed them in one of two piles.

Twilight took the top file from the right pile. “LT Flash Sentry. Graduated top of his class, currently stationed in the Crystal Empire, Awarded Sigma Phi metal when he was stationed at Outpost 384.” Twilight read aloud. She let out a sigh as she tossed the file in the newly started NO pile. She once again reached for the pile on her right that held the big names and little skill but held some gems.

After a few hours passed Twilight had gone through the pile on her right and found only 3 name that she thought were worth keeping. She then turned to the pile on her left that held the misfits, outcasts and unseen skill’s she wanted. She went through each file with a very fine tooth comb. In the end she had a list of 7 names and skill sets.

Twilight got up and stretched and heard several pops. She then grabbed the seven files and proceed to exit her office and made her way to where the War room was.

……

Twilight walked to the war room after she made a stop at the kitchen to pick up a cup of coffee for Luna and a wrap for herself. When she arrived at the doors to War Room, she was greeted with a familiar sight of The Dark Brown Oak doors with 16 armed guards. The doors were had a meter of solid steel in them. The Room's wall were 3 meters thick of steel and marble cover. There was of course the two hundred plus enchantments and wards that helped to protect and secure the room. She stopped for a minute to admire what was the most secure location in the castle.

"You’re ID Ma'am." A guard near the door asked.

Twilight handed him her ID. After a minute she was given her ID back and the door started to open. She then entered the 100 SQ meter room full of maps, troop deployment, tables and desks scattered about. Then finally in the center of the room a large three-dimensional map of Equestria in all its glory.

Luna was on the far side of the room. Sitting at a desk asleep. Twilight made her way over to her and shook her awake once coherent enough she a hand the cup of coffee. Luna took a sip of the coffee and was pleasantly surprised. “Twilight how did you know that I liked my coffee with 2 sugars and 1 cream?”

“Luna did you forget that even though I am from this reality I was in another. While I was in that other reality I was the Fourth Princess and the Fifth Valkyrie of Equestria there as well.” Twilight replied as she looked over the reports that occupied a desk.

Luna felt her check warm up a little at twilight's statement. “How well did you know me Twilight?”

“Shit. Shit. Shit. Ok I need plan. I can’t just tell her that I was married to her. Ok how would I know how to get out of this? Hmm that’s it.” Twilight pondered. “I would like to believe that we were really good friends or something more akin to sisters, Luna.” Twilight continued to read the reports.
Luna felt bad that she had even asked the question. She looked over the new reports that had come in a few minutes ago. “Twilight?”

“Yes Luna.” Twilight looked up from the reports she had in front of herself.

“If it's possible can you tell me more about yourself?” Luna asked as she looked at twilight.

“Umm, sure what do want to know?” Twilight inquired with a slight blush.

“Well.” Just as Luna was about to ask her first question her stomach let out a low growl. Luna blushed deeper than she had before.

“You want half my wrap?” Twilight offered

Luna nodded her head. Twilight pulled out one of her knives and cut the wrap in half. She then levitated a haft to Luna who took a bite the moment she could. But found it lacking an important component “Twilight are you a Vegetarian?”

“Yeah I am. I will eat meat if I have to survive, but by choice I am Vegetarian.” Twilight replied as her cheeks had turned a slight pink color.

“So how does a Bad-ass warrior like yourself become a Vegetarian by choice?” Luna asked.

“Well, when I arrived in the other reality I didn't end up in Equestria. Instead I was in the homeland of the Changelings Chin.” As Twilight reached into one of the many pockets on her vest, she produced a picture and locket. She walked over to Luna and showed her the picture.

“This was my adopted family.” Twilight pointed at a man who looked about 30 “My father Hell Strike.” She then pointed to Women about the same age. “My mother Gentle Breeze.” She then pointed out her brother. “My brother Fast Fire.” Then at the girls “My three sisters in order. Gale Force, Crescent Strike and Trade Winds.” Twilight took a moment to recount her family. “We didn't have much in the terms of money. Due to that fact we didn’t get meat all that often because of the price. But we did have a garden that grew most of are vegetables. So I never really got the taste for meat.”

Luna listened intently but had gotten sidetracked by the locket that was wrapped around Twilight’s hand. The chain was simple looped black metal. But the heat that layers metal that twisted and looped. “Is that your mother’s locket?”

“No, it was a gift from my first love Chris.” Replied as she looked at with a smile on her face.

“I must say the craftsmanship of the Changelings is something to behold. Dose that necklace style have a name?”

“It does, Chris said that series was called Guidance of the Heart.”

Luna looked back down at the photo and saw Twilight as a baby not more than a year old. It then dawned on her that they had a way to find the Changeling home land. “Twilight do you know exactly where the Changeling home land is?”

Twilight felt her heart drop a little when Luna asked her that. “I do Luna but I won’t tell you.”

Luna felt her anger rise “If you won’t you tell me willingly, then.”

“Luna stop!” Twilight yelled. She looked Luna in the eye “Don’t let your anger get a hold of you Luna. I know what they did and you want to get back at them but; Let me tell you that you can’t punish the people for what their leader made them do.”

Luna felt another pang of sadness in her heart as Twilight’s words snapped her back to reality. “Twilight, I’m sorry. I just have.”

“You have the country’s best interest at heart. I know you do Luna. You have a lot of pressure from the corrupt nobles in our country. You saw this as a way to get them off your back and settle a score.” Twilight finished Luna’s statement.

“You're right I was being fool hearted again. Can you forgive me?” Luna admitted.

“I can Luna because we all make mistakes. I know this even more than you.” Twilight pulled Luna into a hug.

“I know you didn't come here to talk about your past. So why did you come here?” Luna asked as she broke the hug.

Twilight handed Luna the files she had brought. “These are who I want on my team.”

Luna glanced at the 7 dossiers. “Why these are the seven you want on your team. They all seem to be misfits and outcasts.”

“Well on the surface they may seem like nobody’s at first glance, but if one does some digging you will find the unexpected.” Twilight fired back.

Luna raised a brow and read the name of the first dossier “Coco Pommel?”

“Coco Pommel 19 year old earth bound girl, works in the fashion business in Manehattan. She is currently working under Suri Polomare. She is known for precision hand sewing when dealing will complex dress parts and speed at doing so. This is all thanks to her training as an E.O.D. specialist.” Twilight answered.

“Octavia Melody?” Luna asked.

“Octavia Melody 27 year old earth bound women. She is part of the Canterlot Philharmonic Orchestra. She plays the Cello. Octavia is married to Vinyl scratch, a 26 year old mage. They also have a daughter named Scootaloo who is a 16 years old Pegasus. Octavia doesn’t sound like much but on the surface. But doing some digging, you will find her military record. In it she holds the number 1 spot for Hand to hand and CQB.” Twilight stated.
Luna smiled as she spoke the next set “Moon Light and Ice Gail?”

“The inseparable two. Some of the best shadow blots who ever enlisted. Ice Gail 19 year old Noctral. Moon Light a 20 year old Pegasus. They both excel in stealth tactics and sabotage. How these two got to where they are now is a mystery. From little that I found Ice Gail was abandoned at birth because she was cursed by Nightmare Moon. In other words she was born a Noctral." Luna rolled her eyes at the statement. "She was cast out and somehow survived for 6 years till Moonlight found her. Moonlight was given by her mother and became an orphan. Then nothing till they enlist.” Twilight recalled the files contents

Luna pressed onward. “Why do you want Miss Moon dancer on your team?”

“If Moon Dancer is the same as she was in the other reality and I am willing to bet she is.” Twilight smirked.

“If by that you a mean Ambassador for Equestria. A top-notch tactician that coordinated the defense of outpost 384. Where she led 30 Rangers and 15 bordered guards fought off three thousand militants. All to defend the refuges that where there. Let’s not forget that she is a Master Assassin.” Luna listed off Moon Dancers resume. Twilight gave her a sidelong glance.

Luna turned to the next file “I see you have Stg Zecora on your list.”

“Why would I not have her on my list! Zecora is one of the best field medics that we ever had. Her abilities in the field where due to her extensive knowledge of plants and their applications. Then there is one other fact about Zecora that not many people know. She is a Zen master.” Twilight stated.

Luna reached for next file “I don’t believe that I heard anyone by the name s.”

A loud creak passed through the room stopping Luna and Twilight's conversation. They looked over to the door that had openned. A messenger ran over to them.

“Ma’am’s we might have a lead on the Elements of Harmony.” He gave Luna the scroll.

“Crepusculum gear up and meet me at the airfield. It looks like we're going after the River steed cartel.” Luna ordered
Twilight picked up her Scar-H and looked at Luna “Ready when you are.”

__________________________________________________________

The room was lit by several torches that surrounded an oblong table, they flickered as a hooded figure entered through a door and took their seat on the left side of the table.

“Now that everyone is here we can begin. We all were there to witness the events of what had happened. We need to rethink our timetable.” The man at the head of the table stated.

“Think we should advance it ahead by four months.” A voice called out.

“I don’t recommend that. We have stirred up a hornet's nest, we need to lay low for a while.” The man at the foot of the table offered.

“Let’s not forget the Valkyrie. She beat the living shit out of Flash sentry, who is currently the best of the best out of all active military personnel.” Another man pointed out.

“We might want to look for a new person to become our champion.” Another voice called out.

“That is ridiculous we have spent too much on Flash and can’t just drop him.” A female retaliated. The people around the table started to fight and bicker.

“That's quite enough.” An elderly man yelled. He rose from the head of the table. “We cannot fight among ourselves, because if we do then they will win. We have the elements and we have chosen our Spartan, now all we have to do is lie and wait.” The elderly man pulled his hood back and revealed his face. “For our sun will rise and when that day comes, we The Circle of Zenith will take control and crown SunBurst as our King. May the eternal light guide us."

"May the eternal light guide us." everyone around the table said in unison.