• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 556 Views, 9 Comments

Starlight Glimmer's Life - Cringe Queen



Starlight story is filled with great fun but also great pain.

  • ...
1
 9
 556

Start

Author's Note:

I do not own the characters from this story except the parents of Starlight Glimmer. Hasbro owns The other characters from this story.

When the young filly opened her eyes, her parents saw the amazing twinkle, like a star and name her Starlight Glimmer.Her mother, Star Heart, and Father, Glass Stone, rushed to go to Equestria. They entered the castle, they both worked there before but missed it so much. They headed to the throne room where Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sat.

"How can we help you this fine day?" Celestia didn't hesitate to ask. She was busy with a lot of meetings that day.

"We have news to tell you," says Glass Stone. He tells her about the new land they found for Equestria to claim and, there new born filly.

"But,Celestia and Luna. We don't have a home there, we ask of you can you please take care of our filly...untill our kindome is made?" asked Star Heart.Shocked at there question they agreed to the offer.

"May we bless your child?" Celestia and Luna asked. Star heart and Glass Stone were confused. Why would there child have such a honor if they don't even now her? But they agreed. Star Heart made a crib out of thin air and Glass Stone placed Starlight on the crib. The two parents kissed there child's head and backed up. Celestia and Luna carfuly went to the crib, making sure they didn't wake the young filly.

"I bless this child with endless life, may she live forever," said Luna, her horn sparkling with a yellow glow that the child had around her body. Sudanly it stops and Celestia walks up.

"I bless this child with beauty , may she look young forever," said Celestia, her horn sparkling pink with also the child had around her body. It stops and Celestia looks at Luna and says, " Luna I am giving you the honor of taking care of this child," smiling bright them ever.

"But sister you will do a better job!" Luna says surprised and excited.

" I would trust my life with you dear sister," Celesta smiled. Her pink hair seemed to glow when she said that.Luna and her sister hugged.

Some months later little Starlight Glimmer was left with Luna and Celestia.